PDA

View Full Version : You laugh at my conspiracy theory, therefore...

SarasotaRepub
07-17-2009, 09:44 PM
:D

This is a good one... (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6086082)

Silent3 http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/donor.gif (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-17-09 01:14 AM
Original message
You laugh at my conspiracy theory, therefore...

You must believe EVERYTHING you see on television (you gullible idiot, you).
You must believe no politician or corporation has ever done ANYTHING wrong (you naive pasty, you).
You must believe that (list a bunch of well-known, not-at-all controversial instances of government or corporate wrong-doing) never happened!
You obviously have something against "just asking questions" (you strident imposer of conformity, you).
You don't understand that because you can't answer every real or imagined possible doubt I can raise about the "official story" that my version of events therefore has to be correct (even if it can't come anywhere close to meeting the standards of proof I expect for the "official story") -- you're living in denial!
You're oppressing me!
You're a sell-out!
You're in on it!
I'm sure I could think of more, but that's what comes to mind off the top of my head as the typical sort of response when, oh, someone here laughs at freeper "the moon landings were a hoax!" CTers, and (no big surprise) it turns out DU has its own contingent for the same wackiness.

The "fallacy of the excluded middle" appears to play a major role in conspiratorial thinking.

It just gets better... :D

SPYDER
07-17-2009, 09:58 PM
DAMN!!! Why can't I know someone like that!! I could have so much fun!!!:D

Teetop
07-17-2009, 11:17 PM
DUmmies have the House, the Senate and the POTUS. They are eating each other alive! :D

stsinner
07-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Actually, I agree with him about people who dismiss conspiracy theories out of hand, and I agree with this guy...

Care to debate 9/11?

Start a thread. It should be fun..

I'm a Libertarian to the bone, but I can't deny facts-starting with the fact that, even though the engines are the heaviest part of a plane, at about 5 tons each, and even though the wall the plane supposedly hit on the Pentagon was reinforced against a bomb attack, there are no marks on the building, not even a window broken, where the engines would have hit, and a fiberglas/aluminum aircraft was supposedly able to penetrate 5 walls of a bomb-proof section of the Pentagon.... Riiiiight.........

PoliCon
07-18-2009, 01:56 AM
DUmmies have the House, the Senate and the POTUS. They are eating each other alive! :D

GOOD!

PoliCon
07-18-2009, 01:58 AM
I'm not usually a proponent of eugenics - but I think 9/11 conspiracy theorists should all be sterilized.

SPYDER
07-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Actually, I agree with him about people who dismiss conspiracy theories out of hand, and I agree with this guy...

Care to debate 9/11?

Start a thread. It should be fun..

I'm a Libertarian to the bone, but I can't deny facts-starting with the fact that, even though the engines are the heaviest part of a plane, at about 5 tons each, and even though the wall the plane supposedly hit on the Pentagon was reinforced against a bomb attack, there are no marks on the building, not even a window broken, where the engines would have hit, and a fiberglas/aluminum aircraft was supposedly able to penetrate 5 walls of a bomb-proof section of the Pentagon.... Riiiiight.........

Here is one fact that most conspiracy nuts never thought of. If the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where is the plane along with all the people on board? Answer that and maybe you will see how foolish the whole missle crap is.

Bubba Dawg
07-18-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm not usually a proponent of eugenics - but I think 9/11 conspiracy theorists should all be sterilized.

That would be unnecessary because it presupposes their ability to get laid.

SarasotaRepub
07-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Here is one fact that most conspiracy nuts never thought of. If the plane did not hit the Pentagon, where is the plane along with all the people on board? Answer that and maybe you will see how foolish the whole missle crap is.

No, they have that one covered too. The "real" plane with all the people have
been quietly moved to that island where "LOST" is filmed. And you thought
those were just actors, didn't you! :D

SPYDER
07-21-2009, 02:14 PM
stsinner, I would sure like your answer on my other post above this one.

marinejcksn
07-21-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm a Libertarian to the bone

Care to see what some of my favorite Libertarians think about your convoluted hoax theories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

Jfor
07-21-2009, 09:49 PM

Why? it's not worthy of a response.

stsinner
07-21-2009, 09:54 PM

Look, I don't have all the answers, but you can't even move to the next without answering the most basic and obvious-why aren't there even windows broken on the Pentagon where the engines would have hit? Not even char marks, and those Rolls Royce engines weigh 5 tons each... .

You see, I'm a realist-I'm not the type of person that feels out what my side seems to believe/go with and then go with it.. I will listen to all sides, and i would really like to know the answers to the Loose Change movie's questions.. Why are there no marks where the engines would have hit the Pentagon? Why were all the surveillance tapes from private businesses confiscated by armed personnel only to be released years later with no plane in sight in any of the footage released? Why are there vastly different eye-witness accounts claiming everything from a chopper to a Cessna to a jet with no markings? Why is this the first time in in history that not 1, but 2 buildings collapsed from the heat of burning jet fuel when buildings have burned for days before without collapsing and the steel and insulation in the WTC towers was specifically tested against and exceeded the specs for plane impacts and the heat that would ensue?

Where the real planes went, should any of this be true, is a big mystery, but I do know that one of the people on the first plane to hit the Twin Towers was a co-worker of mine whom I knew well and was scheduled to meet with at a customer site later in the week.. He had a wife and new baby, and had just purchased a house with a view of the ocean and his boat... I want answers as bad as the next guy.

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Care to see what some of my favorite Libertarians think about your convoluted hoax theories?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

so where is the media outrage against Penn for inciting violence against truthers?

marinejcksn
07-22-2009, 12:03 AM
so where is the media outrage against Penn for inciting violence against truthers?

Seriously? Because he said he "really hopes these assholes run into one of the families who lost someone on 9/11"? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Show me one mention of Penn saying we should go kick these Truther idiots asses...

And STSINNER, please, for the love of GOD, please tell me you didn't just mention Loose Change with a straight face as a source for real headscratching ideas on 9/11. Please just tell me that was a joke. :p

Sonnabend
07-22-2009, 07:57 AM
Where the real planes went, should any of this be true, is a big mystery, but I do know that one of the people on the first plane to hit the Twin Towers was a co-worker of mine whom I knew well and was scheduled to meet with at a customer site later in the week.. He had a wife and new baby, and had just purchased a house with a view of the ocean and his boat... I want answers as bad as the next guy.

The planes went here. Stsinner: Aussies died that day too, and quite frankly, I had expected an EMT and qualified emergency officer to have more sense

DNA was recovered, bodies were recovered. plane wreckage was recovered.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/PENTPLANE/Damage9.jpg

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/pentagon/pentagon-wheel-04.jpg

linda22003
07-22-2009, 08:10 AM
So, StSinner is a Truther as well? :rolleyes: The "surprises" just never stop coming.

A colleague of mine was the reference librarian at the Pentagon library in 2001. She wrote an article on disaster preparedness for libraries; no one really expects to have a landing gear in the reference section. She was pretty sure that a plane hit the Pentagon that day, but her knowledge is probably not as thorough as StSinner's - after all, she was only THERE at the time. :cool:

Sonnabend
07-22-2009, 09:07 AM
So, StSinner is a Truther as well?

The one question that has never been answered by any of these kooks is this

If it was all a hoax...where are the passengers? Or were they and their families all a conspiracy as well?

This garbage makes me sick. Truthers = lunatics.

Sonnabend
07-22-2009, 09:12 AM
He had a wife and new baby, and had just purchased a house with a view of the ocean and his boat... I want answers as bad as the next guy.

Here's your answer.

He was aboard an airliner that was hjiacked by terrorists and then flown into the Trade Centre at full speed.

Your friend is dead, along with thousands of others, murdered by a bunch of Islamic fanatics who screamed "Allahu Akhbar" as they and their hapless victims were first compacted, and then incinerated when the fuel ignited.

President Bush, the Illuiminati, the Reserve Bank, the Bildeberg Group, the Freemasons, and the Jooooooooooooos were not involved.

By the way, the Moon landing was real, or do you think that was a hoax too? Stsinner...whatever respect I had for you just went bye bye.

Rebel Yell
07-22-2009, 09:55 AM
So, the proof is that the windows weren't broken. According to the tour guise at the Pentagon, that is true. They weren't technically broken, they were blown out of the building.

The windows didn't shatter. That's proof that they were hit by a frickin missile. Just say that out loud to yourself.

linda22003
07-22-2009, 10:04 AM
By the way, the Moon landing was real, or do you think that was a hoax too?

Everyone knows THAT was a hoax, because they made a Factual Documentary about the hoax.

http://www.scificool.com/images/2008/06/capricorn-one-movie.jpg

:D :D :D

PoliCon
07-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Seriously? Because he said he "really hopes these assholes run into one of the families who lost someone on 9/11"? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Show me one mention of Penn saying we should go kick these Truther idiots asses...

And STSINNER, please, for the love of GOD, please tell me you didn't just mention Loose Change with a straight face as a source for real headscratching ideas on 9/11. Please just tell me that was a joke. :p

that and saying that the other guy should be pushed down the stairs . . . . don't get me wrong - I agree . . . .

Rockntractor
07-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Look, I don't have all the answers, but you can't even move to the next without answering the most basic and obvious-why aren't there even windows broken on the Pentagon where the engines would have hit? Not even char marks, and those Rolls Royce engines weigh 5 tons each... .

You see, I'm a realist-I'm not the type of person that feels out what my side seems to believe/go with and then go with it.. I will listen to all sides, and i would really like to know the answers to the Loose Change movie's questions.. Why are there no marks where the engines would have hit the Pentagon? Why were all the surveillance tapes from private businesses confiscated by armed personnel only to be released years later with no plane in sight in any of the footage released? Why are there vastly different eye-witness accounts claiming everything from a chopper to a Cessna to a jet with no markings? Why is this the first time in in history that not 1, but 2 buildings collapsed from the heat of burning jet fuel when buildings have burned for days before without collapsing and the steel and insulation in the WTC towers was specifically tested against and exceeded the specs for plane impacts and the heat that would ensue?

Stinner you have to be kidding! Just say you were joking and we'll move to something else.