PDA

View Full Version : Wanted nothing more than to have a penis.

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 01:04 AM
helderheid (1000+ posts) Sat Jul-18-09 11:17 PM
Original message
My 14 year old neice (nephew now) annouced she is now a he
and we have been waiting for this for YEARS. At age 4, he announced he wanted nothing more than to have a penis.

Any links, especially school links, he'll be attending HS in Portland OR, would be appreciated.

So proud of my nephew!!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x142763
Real smart! Surgically alter a 14 year old who quite literally does not know her asshole from a hole in the ground. Her confusion as to her gender most likely started because of having a freak show for parents. This kids life will likely end in suicide or drugs and all of these idiots are celibrating her confusion!

PoliCon
07-19-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm always befuddled at how someone can look at a perfectly healthy body and say that the mind is fine the body is the problem!:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 01:19 AM
I'm always befuddled at how someone can look at a perfectly healthy body and say that the mind is fine the body is the problem!:rolleyes:

What I am unsure of is should a child of that age be allowed to make a decision to have their body surgically altered?

PoliCon
07-19-2009, 01:25 AM
What I am unsure of is should a child of that age be allowed to make a decision to have their body surgically altered?

I don't care what age someone is - if they're body is healthy - treat the mind. Now I can see if someone is an xxy or has some other genetic abnormality a case being made for modification - I don't agree with it - but I can see how the case can be made. But if the body is healthy - treat the mind instead of mutilating a perfectly healthy body.

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 01:32 AM
I don't care what age someone is - if they're body is healthy - treat the mind. Now I can see if someone is an xxy or has some other genetic abnormality a case being made for modification - I don't agree with it - but I can see how the case can be made. But if the body is healthy - treat the mind instead of mutilating a perfectly healthy body.

In this thread they commend the child for being intelligent in facing up to what its true gender is. The kid should be in a psychiatric hospital! The world has gone completely mad.

lacarnut
07-19-2009, 02:00 AM
In this thread they commend the child for being intelligent in facing up to what its true gender is. The kid should be in a psychiatric hospital! The world has gone completely mad.

The parents are the ones that are the freaks. Poor child.

King87
07-19-2009, 02:01 AM
It's a real shame what this country's come to.

I agree... call the men in the white coats.

SarasotaRepub
07-19-2009, 08:55 AM
Yikes!

Another UndergroundPanther in the making...

Zathras
07-19-2009, 10:33 AM
To any DUmbasses that may be reading this....just because this misguided child thinks she's a he, does not make it so. She will still be a female no matter what she does to her body. To think otherwise is delusional....but, then again, that's what DUmmys are famous for so no surprise there. In fact, if this child is allowed by her parents to go through a sex change operation before she's 18, they should be arrested and charged with child abuse.

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm betting her parent or parents are gay.

marv
07-19-2009, 11:02 AM
This thing about "penis envy" has been around for a long, long time. Typically, it happens when a little girl sees a naked father or male sibling and thinks, "I don't have one of those. Something is wrong with me, and I've been left out!", without understanding the nature and physiology of mammal sexuality.

I pity the life the "niecew" will now have to live - leaving one world but not quite arriving at the other. But the blame belongs to the parent(s).

Lars1701a
07-19-2009, 11:36 AM
I am sure poli wanted nothing more then to have a penis too, so they have something in common i guess. :D

lacarnut
07-19-2009, 12:00 PM
. In fact, if this child is allowed by her parents to go through a sex change operation before she's 18, they should be arrested and charged with child abuse.

I disagree. They should be put in an insane asylum for the rest of their lives and never be allowed to breed again.

linda22003
07-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Her mistake is in wanting to have a penis all the time. It's better to just borrow the use of them.

RobJohnson
07-19-2009, 02:45 PM
Her mistake is in wanting to have a penis all the time. It's better to just borrow the use of them.

:D

Dan D. Doty
07-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Would DU be just as proud if this kid wanted to join the armed serivces, or become a cop?

I think we know the answer, but it would interesting if we heard from DU.

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 07:01 PM
readmoreoften (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 04:34 PM
Response to Reply #20
43. Genital surgery may not happen at all. Genitalia is not sex.
Many full-grown adult transmen don't choose to have genital surgery because it is expensive and still not very advanced. He will be given testosterone, look like a boy within a few months to a year, and continue on to manhood as any other teenage boy would. He will probably have chest reconstruction at some point to give the appearance of a more masculine chest so that he can swim and take off his shirt.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=221&topic_id=142763&mesg_id=142826
I don't know what to say this country boy don't understand any of this!

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 07:12 PM
Sultana (1000+ posts) Sat Jul-18-09 11:47 PM
Response to Original message
15. Mashallah; Wonderful!
I wish you nephew and long and fruitful life
Yes! Perhaps fruitful. We could go with that!

readmoreoften (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 04:42 PM
Response to Reply #39
47. Just some info: being transsexual is different than being gay.
Some transsexuals are gay--meaning that someone who is FTM will date only males (gay male) or MTF and date only females (lesbian.) Others are straight. Others are pansexual. Some transmen may embrace their "feminine side" (as many cisgendered straight men put it) but still be straight.

A homosexual is a cisgendered person who desires cisgendered people of the same sex.
A heterosexual is a cisgendered person who desires cisgendered people of the (so-called) "opposite sex".
Say what? Now I'm more confussed.

demwing (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 04:41 PM
46. Question - when speaking of the transgendered - what and where is the "Self"?
If (he or she) can be born in the wrong (female or male) body, where or what is the correctly gendered self? Is it a psychological entity? A physical self, separate from the physical body? Are we discussing the soul? Where does this self exist? Is it merely a case of disparate self-image?

How can it be determined that the body is wrong for the self-identification, unless the self were separate from the body? Are Buddhists and Hindus correct when they claim that we are not our bodies? If you can accurately state that the body and the self are of opposite gender, how do you make the determination that it is the body that needs to be adapted to the "self" and not the opposite?

Has this been discussed or studied, to anyone's knowledge?
Great! It is clear as crap to me now!

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 07:22 PM
Unca Jim (304 posts) Sun Jul-19-09 05:00 PM
53. It's great...
that he knows so early and can transition before high school! It's tougher for people later in life.

As a friend of several transgendered people, I know that reassignment surgery has come a long way for MtFs, but FtMs have a tougher road. As someone said earlier genitals are not gender, but hopefully in the near future he'll have better options so that he can get his final transitioning over before before college. One of my friends was happy with very minimal surgery (metoidioplasty) to get the clitoris out from under the hood and away from the body, but others I know aren't satisfied until everything female is out of them.

If this was my nephew, I'd begin saving for whatever surgery he wants and discussing it with him. There are lots of resources online and many good plastic surgeons who specialize in helping, but they aren't cheap.

Anyway, good luck!
Uncle Jim knows what to do!

stsinner
07-19-2009, 07:48 PM
It's a real shame what this country's come to.

I agree... call the men in the white coats.

Agreed.. The sooner we get this mental illness identified the sooner we can treat it.

What's even sicker is that they wrongly call it, "Reassignment surgery," when it's clearly an Addadicktome.

stsinner
07-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Would DU be just as proud if this kid wanted to join the armed serivces, or become a cop?

I think we know the answer, but it would interesting if we heard from DU.

I think that Liberal would disown their kid if they decided to join the military. It doen't jibe with their anti-American agenda.

Dan D. Doty
07-19-2009, 10:11 PM
I think that Liberal would disown their kid if they decided to join the military. It doen't jibe with their anti-American agenda.

Every time I see one of the Moonbats post that someone is going to join the armed services it " send them to a shrink!" or " I'd disown them!"

Get a sex change, okay after all. its their life.

But try to have some respect for someone who isn't doing something according to your two-bit PC code.