PDA

View Full Version : 'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

megimoo
07-19-2009, 09:40 AM
'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

"Before they hang them they gang rape them !"

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks.

He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution.

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

Founded by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1979 as a "people's militia," the volunteer Basiji force is subordinate to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and intensely loyal to Khomeini's successor, Khamenei.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443842931&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

PoliCon
07-19-2009, 11:11 AM
In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

I am amazed at the twisted logic . . . . :(

AlmostThere
07-20-2009, 01:15 AM
Screw the logic, that is just barbaric. :mad:

noonwitch
07-20-2009, 10:23 AM
As awful as it is, I'm not really shocked.

It's just another example-whether it's muslim fanatics, nazis or communists, there are always those who don't think, but just do what they're told by their superiors, no matter how awful the deed in question is.

PoliCon
07-20-2009, 01:21 PM
As awful as it is, I'm not really shocked.

It's just another example-whether it's muslim fanatics, nazis or communists, there are always those who don't think, but just do what they're told by their superiors, no matter how awful the deed in question is.

why should you be you've got similar stuff happening right there in detriot

noonwitch
07-21-2009, 08:52 AM
why should you be you've got similar stuff happening right there in detriot

At least some of them in Detroit are being indicted.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:06 AM
Sy Hersh said we were raping in Iraq.

Checkmate ....again.

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Sy Hersh said we were raping in Iraq.

Checkmate ....again.And this is yet another liberal smear.

I know for a fact this happened inIran, and worse besides, and if you can prove that ANY soldier ever raped, wed and then murdered an Iraqi woman, do it here and now.

Smearing troops is a massive no no, Blarch.....either prove it or retract it right now.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:11 AM
How do you know for a fact ? Sy brought up torture, the right wing called him a liar, Sy brought up Cheneys private hit squad, the right wing called him a liar.

How did those issues work out for you ?

Did you witness it ? Were you raped ?

Idiots like you are also sure that Obama was born in Kenya.

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:14 AM
How do you know for a fact ?

Two people I know came back from Iran very recently What they told me was enough to make my blood run cold. You have no idea just how bad Iran is.

Sy brought up torture, the right wing called him a liar, Sy brought up Cheneys private hit squad, the right wing called him a liar.

The hit squad that never existed, you mean?

Idiots like you are also sure that Obama was born in Kenya.

I have no idea where he was born.

He says Hawaii.

His Grandmother says Kenya.

There's one way for him to put this discussion and speculation to an end.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Two people I know came back from Iran very recently What they told me was enough to make my blood run cold. You have no idea just how bad Iran is.

LOL. You know for a fact because someone told you all about it ?

The right wing also says Obama was born in Kenya, should we also buy into that BS ?

FlaGator
07-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Blarch is back! Nice pics dude.

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:23 AM
LOL. You know for a fact because someone told you all about it ?

Unlike you, she has no reason to lie. Incidentally, she was also there during the protests, and her eyewitness accounts are confirmed by other sources.

What the Basij have done is common knowledge..that Iran is a vicious, homicidal third century witchburning Islamic theocracy is not in doubt.

The right wing also says Obama was born in Kenya, should we also buy into that BS ?

My question is: why has he gone to this much trouble and expense to prevent it from being seen and published?

One doesnt have to be a CT nut to ask why he is being so secretive about a matter of fact document..especially from someone who campaigned on transparency.

Its a simple question.

Why?

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:26 AM
The hit squad that never existed, you mean?

Ya, OK, this never happened. This is OLD OLD news, the problem is that they were not reporting to congress. To claim these teams didn't exist is absurd.

Armed with new authority from President Bush for a global campaign against al Qaeda, the Central Intelligence Agency is contemplating clandestine missions expressly aimed at killing specified individuals for the first time since the assassination scandals and consequent legal restraints of the 1970s.

Drawing on two classified legal memoranda, one written for President Bill Clinton in 1998 and one since the attacks of Sept. 11, the Bush administration has concluded that executive orders banning assassination do not prevent the president from lawfully singling out a terrorist for death by covert action. The CIA is reluctant to accept a broad grant of authority to hunt and kill U.S. enemies at its discretion, knowledgeable sources said. But the agency is willing and believes itself able to take the lives of terrorists designated by the president.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A63203-2001Oct27?language=printer

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:32 AM
Ya, OK, this never happened. This is OLD OLD news, the problem is that they were not reporting to congress. To claim these teams didn't exist is absurd.I am stilll waiting for you to tell me what laws were broken. You havent answered me on that

Armed with new authority from President Bush for a global campaign against al Qaeda, the Central Intelligence Agency is contemplating clandestine missions expressly aimed at killing specified individuals for the first time since the assassination scandals and consequent legal restraints of the 1970s. Actually this is wrong, since assassinations were carried out during the Cold War, especially by SMERSH. Please don't tell me SMERSH is fictional, since it is cold hard fact that Beria ran that operation.

Drawing on two classified legal memoranda, one written for President Bill Clinton in 1998 and one since the attacks of Sept. 11, the Bush administration has concluded that executive orders banning assassination do not prevent the president from lawfully singling out a terrorist for death by covert action. Correct Legally. You claimed it was illegal.

Care to comment?

The CIA is reluctant to accept a broad grant of authority to hunt and kill U.S. enemies at its discretion, knowledgeable sources said. But the agency is willing and believes itself able to take the lives of terrorists designated by the presidentSounds reasonable to me.

To claim these teams didn't exist is absurd.

The idea was discussed and the teams were never formed. So they did not exist.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Care to comment?
Sounds reasonable to me.

It is, they just have to tell congress.

The idea was discussed and the teams were never formed. So they did not exist.

You and I do not know what exactly took place. To claim otherwise is to lie.

We know that the CIA ...AND the Pentagon ran this program at different times, at whatever level it was at.

To claim that YOU know that nothing ever took place is absurd in the least.

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 10:27 AM
SONNABEND - STOP FEELING THE TROLL - he's getting you to hijack this thread. :(

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:29 AM

And then the lord ordered the non believers to kill his followers.

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 10:30 AM
kiki - are you always this retarded?

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:33 AM
kiki - are you always this retarded?

Hey, you claimed the lord ordered the death of his followers, shall I pull the quote ?

linda22003
07-21-2009, 10:36 AM

I sure hope you meant to say "feeding"!

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 10:41 AM
I sure hope you meant to say "feeding"!

Oh bite me :p

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 03:51 PM
With Policon...no one can be sure :eek:

:D:D