PDA

View Full Version : Did you notice the American POW the Afghans are holding actually had clothes on?

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 07:53 PM
NNN0LHI (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 05:36 PM
Original message
Did you notice the American POW the Afghans are holding actually had clothes on?
Maybe the US should learn something from that.

Don

northernlights (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 05:44 PM
Response to Original message
5. you've got a point
he didn't look half-starved. And where are the dogs?

scarletwoman (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 05:45 PM
6. I absolutely cringe everytime I hear the statement issued by the U.S. military saying
Edited on Sun Jul-19-09 05:46 PM by scarletwoman
"This is a violation of international law!"

I think, "Oh really? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you not noticed all the shit that OUR side has done over the past 8 years?"

We have NO moral high ground from which to lecture ANYBODY about "violating international law". NONE.

I am so sick of U.S. militarism and imperialism, literally sickened to my soul.

sw

Horse with no Name (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:08 PM
11. He was eating too
and nobody was pissing on his Bible.
Those BARBARIANS!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6103581
I have no words.

Bubba Dawg
07-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Yep. New low for the DUmp monkeys.

Just when you think they couldn't be any bigger sons-of-bitches they dig a little deeper.

The one who is so tired of US militarism should have to live under the Taliban. Or die under them, as the case may be.

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Yep. New low for the DUmp monkeys.

Just when you think they couldn't be any bigger sons-of-bitches they dig a little deeper.

The one who is so tired of US militarism should have to live under the Taliban. Or die under them, as the case may be.

They are mocking our soldier. He will probably die soon!

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 08:05 PM
The filthy stinking piece of garbage that started this thread has 54128 posts and has been a member since 2001.

Bubba Dawg
07-19-2009, 08:07 PM
The filthy stinking piece of garbage that started this thread has 54128 posts and has been a member since 2001.

Prolly on welfare and has nothing else to do....or could be in congress.

Carol
07-19-2009, 08:08 PM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6103581)

NNN0LHI (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:36 PM
Original message
Did you notice the American POW the Afghans are holding actually had clothes on?
Maybe the US should learn something from that.
Don
kenny blankenship (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:42 PM
3. And he wasn't covered with shit or electrodes!
Very curious.

northernlights (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:44 PM
5. you've got a point
he didn't look half-starved. And where are the dogs?

scarletwoman (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:45 PM
6. I absolutely cringe everytime I hear the statement issued by the U.S. military saying
Edited on Sun Jul-19-09 06:46 PM by scarletwoman
"This is a violation of international law!"

I think, "Oh really? Are you fucking kidding me? Have you not noticed all the shit that OUR side has done over the past 8 years?"

We have NO moral high ground from which to lecture ANYBODY about "violating international law". NONE.

I am so sick of U.S. militarism and imperialism, literally sickened to my soul.

sw
Horse with no Name (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 07:08 PM
11. He was eating too
and nobody was pissing on his Bible.
Those BARBARIANS!

Judi Lynn (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 07:14 PM
14. AND, he was not wearing someone else's used underwear over his face. n/t Judy Lynn should move to one of those countries she is always siding with against the US. According to her it is so much better there, so she deserves whatever she gets. (Of course that is why all these anti American jerks all bash the US all the time, but never move to a country like the one they are defending; it's all talk)
cherokeeprogressive (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 07:17 PM
15. Yup. He's one lucky fucker alright.
Lucky indeed, to have clothes on.

cali (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:47 PM
Response to Reply #6
7. yes, that is cringe worthy
but the OP is absurd, inferring as it does, that somehow these people are humane. They aren't. And the odds that this soldier will be brutally tortured and have his head chopped off, are strong.

theoldman (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:54 PM
Response to Reply #7
8. I would guess that he has already been tortured.
He also knows that they will cut his head off if he is not rescued soon.

stray cat (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 07:20 PM
16. You could offer to take his place so you can enjoy their civility fully
Edited on Sun Jul-19-09 07:21 PM by stray cat
actually if you moved there you might enjoy the culture as well. It is amusing; they go on and on with bashing the US and supporting the Talaban, but when someone tells them reality they ignore the comment----denial, denial, denial-they are experts at is, and some day it is going to come back and bite them in the butt. I'm sure that at least some of them are gay, and others athiests-groups the Talaban persecutes and kills, but these DUers glorify them.

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Prolly on welfare and has nothing else to do....or could be in congress.

How could you hear the voice of that serviceman and see his face and then post something like that?

Dan D. Doty
07-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Its also against International Law to force prisoners to make proganda videos.

The Moonbats are so pro-terrorists its not even funny.

Hey assholes are you reading this ?!

We know you love the Taliban because they're anti-American, but just means you are supporting all the evil sh*t they stand for too; woman have less rights then a dog, homosexuals should be put to death, all religion but Islam should be arised, books burned, art destroyed, books burned, music outlawed.

We don't starve our prisoners, we don't leave them naked, we give them showers, they get visited by the Red Cross.

But you seem to think its okay to cut prisoners heads off ( and tape it for television), to force them to make proganda videos for television.

Come on DU, I want one you to respond to this, just one; show me that you don't live in a Taliban state of your own making already.

Show us one you has some balls.

Or are you already living a terrorist paradise.

Bubba Dawg
07-19-2009, 08:21 PM
How could you hear the voice of that serviceman and see his face and then post something like that?

When ideology blinds you to empathy and an understanding of simple human decency, that is the definition of an ideologue.

Dan D. Doty
07-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Rosie O'Donald supports terrorists too, and she's the first one they'd hang from a tree and set on fire.

SarasotaRepub
07-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Never underestimate the levels the DUers will sink to.

Whenever someone here posts "They can't go lower than this!!" you may
be certain they can.

DUers say they love this country but I'm hard pressed to see it a lot of the times.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with whatever administration is in power, I don't think any of us on either board would argue this.

But the pure hatred and malice the DUers have shown to the Bush Administration over the last eight years is...something.

I'm very sorry DUmmies, when you morons post how RW boards like CU are
hate sites...you people are living in another reality. It isn't even close.

Several of you have come over here to CU and tried to make our little DU
Forum look like something "unhealthy" that only people who have "nothing better
to do" would post about.

The truth is you're a tad bit concerned over the light we shine on you.

Sorry DUmmies, I used to be a Democrat. I want nothing to do with a
party that is in any way connected with the loons on your site.

Skinner is welcome to you all. :)

PS: Tell Skinner to let OneBlueSky post about ChemTrails again, he was really
good at those. ;)

SarasotaRepub
07-19-2009, 08:57 PM
DUmmies are worried about this!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6102397

:rolleyes:

Well, some of them.:D

ralph wiggum
07-19-2009, 09:14 PM
Merged.

Dan D. Doty
07-19-2009, 10:18 PM
DUmmies are worried about this!!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6102397

:rolleyes:

Well, some of them.:D

Do they have to inject politics into every f*ckin' thing???!!!

These people need to get a life .... bad :rolleyes:

NJCardFan
07-19-2009, 10:30 PM
I'm waiting with baited breath their posts once this poor bastard is beheaded and broadcast on Al-Jezeera.

patriot45
07-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Cali being semi normal!?! The other morons don't relly care what happens to him!

cali (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-19-09 06:47 PM
Response to Reply #6
7. yes, that is cringe worthy
but the OP is absurd, inferring as it does, that somehow these people are humane. They aren't. And the odds that this soldier will be brutally tortured and have his head chopped off, are strong

lacarnut
07-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Rosie O'Donald supports terrorists too, and she's the first one they'd hang from a tree and set on fire.

They would need plenty of fuel to burn that lard ass.

Rockntractor
07-19-2009, 10:55 PM
They would need plenty of fuel to burn that lard ass.

But once that fat caught your talking tire fire!

noonwitch
07-20-2009, 12:59 PM
They are mocking our soldier. He will probably die soon!

Yeah, he gets to eat and wear clothes for a few days before the Taliban cuts his head off!

Bill inGA
07-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Where would we be as a country if the POW was a black guy?

Scarlet
08-01-2009, 07:30 AM
Where would we be as a country if the POW was a black guy?

Drinking beer with Joe & the Taliban? I don't know if BO even knows we have a POW.
Dummies are so stupid sometimes. Do they think the Taliban would let the poor guy have a Bible?
________
BUY E CIGS (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

Adam Wood
08-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Drinking beer with Joe & the Taliban? I don't know if BO even knows we have a POW.
Dummies are so stupid sometimes. Do they think the Taliban would let the poor guy have a Bible?
That's a damn good point. I haven't heard any statement out of the White House about our having one of our servicemen in captivity in enemy hands. I certainly could have missed it, because I've been busy as hell lately, but I would think that such would gain national attention pretty quickly if the WH made mention of it.

Lars1701a
08-01-2009, 11:40 AM
That's a damn good point. I haven't heard any statement out of the White House about our having one of our servicemen in captivity in enemy hands. I certainly could have missed it, because I've been busy as hell lately, but I would think that such would gain national attention pretty quickly if the WH made mention of it.

How much you wanna bet that if Bush was still in office this would be plastered far and wide on the MSM?

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 11:26 AM
The DUers are correct that the Bush Wars in the M.E. are both unnecessary and unjust. Sadly they are hypocrites in that they will do nothing to hold the Messiah responsible for continuing these ventures in aggression.

Lars1701a
08-02-2009, 11:37 AM
The DUers are correct that the Bush Wars in the M.E. are both unnecessary and unjust. Sadly they are hypocrites in that they will do nothing to hold the Messiah responsible for continuing these ventures in aggression.

Hello satty :)

Rockntractor
08-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Hello satty :)

Ha! You too. I'm seeing the boogie man everywhere too. I don't think this one is Satty though!

BadCat
08-02-2009, 12:05 PM
The DUers are correct that the Bush Wars in the M.E. are both unnecessary and unjust.

I was going to give the newb a break - until I read this.

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Truth is Truth folks

BadCat
08-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Truth is Truth folks

Explain please, your use of the word "unjust".

Troll
08-02-2009, 01:10 PM

I halfway agree with you.

I'm very distressed about the global spread of Islam, but trying to install "democracy" in the Middle East is the wrong way to address the problem. If we do that, we're saying that Islam and the West are compatible. I don't think they are. I would much prefer to see the following:

1. Complete lockdown of the northern and southern border.

2. Withdrawal of United States military forces from the Middle East.

3. Immediate deportation of all illegal aliens.

4. Begin deportation of all Muslims who preach/practice a radical version of their religion along with their entire families.

Think about it. Left to its own devices, the Islamic world is still in the Stone Age. We only have to worry about them if we let them into our country as Western Europe has done, or if we have a large troop presence in one of their countries. As Mr. Miyagi said in Karate Kid II, "best block, no be there."

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Throw in a systematic effort to get shed of foreign oil and you have a Plan.

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Explain please, your use of the word "unjust".

Our M.E. Wars are well outside the bounds of traditional Christian Just War Doctrine

Apache
08-02-2009, 04:11 PM
Our M.E. Wars are well outside the bounds of traditional Christian Just War Doctrine

Say HUH...:confused:

Adam Wood
08-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Say HUH...:confused:

It's a troll. Do not feed.

Apache
08-02-2009, 04:19 PM
It's a troll. Do not feed.

With my job, I feed everything...:D

I just wonder how that statement is backed up.

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 06:32 PM
With my job, I feed everything...:D

I just wonder how that statement is backed up.

It isn't the intent is to enrage.

Apache
08-03-2009, 08:45 PM
It isn't the intent is to enrage.

Not enragin', just askin' ;)
That person made a statement. Now do they have what it takes to back up the claim, or is they a monkey poundin' on a keyboard???

PoliCon
08-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Not enragin', just askin' ;)
That person made a statement. Now do they have what it takes to back up the claim, or is they a monkey poundin' on a keyboard???

not you man - PALECON. It is a troll who's sole intent is to enrage people.

Apache
08-03-2009, 09:04 PM
not you man - PALECON. It is a troll who's sole intent is to enrage people.:o

So many new people here... I gotsta get used to everyone again;)

I do notice he/she/it has squirted away from this thread...

hmmmm

Rockntractor
08-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Someone needs to make a quick reference troll chart!

Apache
08-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Someone needs to make a quick reference troll chart!

LOL

I've read some of your work, I think we'll be good buds...

Badcat is still kickin' a** I see :D