PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Brit Trapped In Dubai Sex Scandal.

Gingersnap
07-09-2008, 11:24 AM
No sex please, you're British

From NICK PARKER
Chief Foreign Correspondent
in Dubai

Published: Today

RANDY Michelle Palmer breached a strict ban on unmarried sex during a boozy beach romp in Dubai. The single British businesswoman was last night facing up to six years’ jail after she was caught canoodling in public with a holiday hunk.

Authorities – under growing pressure to curb the excesses of westerners who flock to the Muslim emirate – say she will also be deported from the country where she has lived and worked for three years.

Publishing firm manager Michelle was arrested after a cop saw her having sex on Jumeirah Beach. It is believed she was put in a cell. She had earlier got drunk during a champagne brunch which turned into an all-day binge. Michelle, 30, linked up at the bash with the British holidaymaker, known only as Vince, and joined him for a walk along the shore.

A police officer later spotted the pair having sex on the sand and let them off with a caution. But the same cop arrested them both when he returned soon after – and found them at it AGAIN.

Sources said Michelle, who works in Dubai for magazines firm ITP Publishing, launched an angry four-letter tirade after her second romp was halted. She is alleged to have called the cop a f****** Muslim **** and tried to hit him with her high-heeled shoe before being restrained.

Sex outside marriage is considered an offence in Dubai – one of the seven states which make up the United Arab Emirates.

Michelle was later charged with that, plus indecent behaviour in public, being drunk in public, and assaulting a police officer. Authorities have warned her she faces between three months and six years in jail in the Arab state.

Her lover faces a similar sentence. And last night unconfirmed reports from Dubai suggested the desperate pair had MARRIED in a bid to reduce their jail terms.

(snip)

Mortified Michelle was full of remorse yesterday and begged authorities to show mercy.

She sobbed: “Because this is known everywhere they’re going to make an example of us and we’re going to get a higher sentence.

“We are in so much trouble and my family and everybody are affected. Until someone is in this situation they could never know what it’s like. It’s bad – it’s so, so bad.

What is wrong with these people? Is every person under 30 banging away blindly in a drunken stupor 24/7? Do they think the Arabs will buy some "cultural" excuse for this kind of thing?

Drunk (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1398204.ece)

Cold Warrior
07-09-2008, 11:50 AM
What is wrong with these people? Is every person under 30 banging away blindly in a drunken stupor 24/7? Do they think the Arabs will buy some "cultural" excuse for this kind of thing?

Ah, in respect to the females under 30, one can only wish. :D

Her problem was that she flouted this in public. Dubai, unlike Saudi, is full of "loose women" of all stripes and the authorities consistently turn a blind eye to Ukrainian and Russian hookers in hotel bars. However, to bring it into the public sphere is unacceptable even in the wannabe Hong Kong.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 11:51 AM
This link has a pic of her.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1398204.ece

ummm........yeah.....

linda22003
07-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Wait, wasn't there a thread here yesterday that said GAY sex was a problem on beaches?

megimoo
07-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Wait, wasn't there a thread here yesterday that said GAY sex was a problem on beaches?Pay attention ,That was Toro on Cape Cod !

Goldwater
07-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Eww, who would look at her on a beach?

ConJinx
07-09-2008, 12:48 PM
All I gotta say is, GO TO THE FLORIDA KEYS, luvly debauchery.

LogansPapa
07-09-2008, 12:57 PM
However, to bring it into the public sphere is unacceptable even in the wannabe Hong Kong.

Another diamond tipped bullet.;)Outstanding.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Another diamond tipped bullet.;)Outstanding.

wow! you going to buy him flowers too?

LogansPapa
07-09-2008, 01:33 PM
wow! you going to buy him flowers too?

Have you been to those two cities/countries? No? The STFU. :cool:

noonwitch
07-09-2008, 01:35 PM

When I was at college, that's pretty much what all the students were doing (banging away blindly in a drunken stupor 24/7). Except me, of course, the drunken stupor was enough to make me feel like a rebel against my parents' rules.

Cold Warrior
07-09-2008, 01:39 PM

By his level of discourse, it would seem that Zafod has rarely been out of Dogpatch.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 01:39 PM

I been places I hope you get the chance to see someday.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 01:40 PM
By his level of discourse, it would seem that Zafod has rarely been out of Dogpatch.

then you would be wrong, nothing new there.

LogansPapa
07-09-2008, 01:44 PM
I been places I hope you get the chance to see someday.

If you’d actually been elsewhere and experienced these cultures - then you’d grasp what Cold Warrior’s saying, but you haven’t, so why not just stop now before spreading your ass-cheeks any further, eh?

Zafod
07-09-2008, 01:51 PM
If you’d actually been elsewhere and experienced these cultures - then you’d grasp what Cold Warrior’s saying, but you haven’t, so why not just stop now before spreading your ass-cheeks any further, eh?

You have no idea what you are speaking of.
I have first hand experienced plenty.
Nice try though.

LogansPapa
07-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Well, I tried.:rolleyes:

biccat
07-09-2008, 01:53 PM

I think it was a comment to your gratuitous knob-slobbering over any post that ColdWarrior makes describing his experiences in the various spheres of debauchery.

Really, your homoerotic tendencies need to be checked. It's embarassing.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Well, I tried.:rolleyes:

But if you knew anything about me then you would not have spouted stupid shit about where I have and have not been. So I cant beat you up too much.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 01:54 PM
I think it was a comment to your gratuitous knob-slobbering over any post that ColdWarrior makes describing his experiences in the various spheres of debauchery.

Really, your homoerotic tendencies need to be checked. It's embarassing.

Good thing you got it.

Cold Warrior
07-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Good thing you got it.

Gentlemen, gentlemen, and Zaphod Yokum. I'm sitting here in the pub, chatting up Kara and sipping Caol Ila and what are you doing? Arguing over me!

Let's turn this thread back to the original topic that was being discussed prior to Zafod's rather awkward intrusion.

And, once the Dome returns, perhaps we can facilitate (real) slow dancing lessons. You would also be welcome, counselor!

LogansPapa
07-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Do'h :p

Gingersnap
07-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Now let's get back to that drunken British slut. :p

Zafod
07-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Gentlemen, gentlemen, and Zaphod Yokum. I'm sitting here in the pub, chatting up Kara and sipping Caol Ila and what are you doing? Arguing over me!

Let's turn this thread back to the original topic that was being discussed prior to Zafod's rather awkward intrusion.

And, once the Dome returns, perhaps we can facilitate (real) slow dancing lessons. You would also be welcome, counselor!

Not really but if you are having such a good time doing better things why even respond?

too easy.

Zafod
07-09-2008, 02:41 PM
Now let's get back to that drunken British slut. :p

here here, a true wench she be.

Vepr
07-09-2008, 06:55 PM
So did the cop get a comendation for saving the guy? :D

Zafod
07-09-2008, 06:57 PM
So did the cop get a comendation for saving the guy? :D

hahahahahahaha.

Goldwater
07-09-2008, 10:08 PM
This woman is an idiot.

Shannon
07-09-2008, 10:21 PM
This woman is an idiot.

You're asking for trouble calling Ginger an idiot. I'm just saying...

Gingersnap
07-09-2008, 11:38 PM
You're asking for trouble calling Ginger an idiot. I'm just saying...

Wait! What? :mad:

I've never been naked and drunk in Dubai while having beach sex. Yet.

Goldwater
07-10-2008, 07:15 AM
Wait! What? :mad:

I've never been naked and drunk in Dubai while having beach sex. Yet.

Here we go, I'm not holding Johnny Vegas back this time.

marinejcksn
07-10-2008, 07:58 AM
http://www.aqsu08.dsl.pipex.com/DIBB/homer-drool.gif
MMMMM, forbidden beach sex