PDA

View Full Version : A glimpse of what could happen to us.

Apocalypse
07-21-2009, 06:16 AM
"For a glimpse of what awaits Britain, Europe, and America as budget deficits spiral to war-time levels, look at what is happening to the Irish welfare state. "

"Events have already forced Premier Brian Cowen to carry out the harshest assault yet seen on the public services of a modern Western state. He has passed two emergency budgets to stop the deficit soaring to 15pc of GDP. They have not been enough. The expert An Bord Snip report said last week that Dublin must cut deeper, or risk a disastrous debt compound trap.

A further 17,000 state jobs must go (equal to 1.25m in the US), though unemployment is already 12pc and heading for 16pc next year.

Education must be cut 8pc. Scores of rural schools must close, and 6,900 teachers must go. "The attacks outlined in this report would represent an education disaster and light a short fuse on a social timebomb", said the Teachers Union of Ireland.

Nobody is spared. Social welfare payments must be cut 5pc, child benefit by 20pc. The Garda (police), already smarting from a 7pc pay cut, may have to buy their own uniforms. Hospital visits could cost 107 a day, etc, etc. "

www.telegraph.co.uk/fi...ckons.html (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/5857074/Fiscal-ruin-of-the-Western-world-beckons.html)

Spending stays out of control, we will be forced to do this here just to pay for all of the out of control spending.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:00 AM
If our deficits are a problem, then why did Bush, Cheney, and Reagan tell us that "deficits don't matter" ?

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:02 AM
If our deficits are a problem, then why did Bush, Cheney, and Reagan tell us that "deficits don't matter" ?

Well, as the lowest common denominator, Blarch, you'd know what a defiict was. Especially being a DUmmie.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:04 AM
Well, as the lowest common denominator, Blarch, you'd know what a defiict was. Especially being a DUmmie.

Regardless, the fact remains.

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Regardless, the fact remains.

Like your smears and abuse, facts are the one thing that are noticeably and continuously absent from anything you have said so far.

We are yet to see you post one fact.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Like your smears and abuse, facts are the one thing that are noticeably and continuously absent from anything you have said so far.

We are yet to see you post one fact.

Regardless. It doesn't matter if you are a stone cold fool. I DID post facts, this WAS the position of thr Bush/Cheney administration, and Ronald Reagan.

You should google before posting and looking like a idiot ....again.

. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS287US287&q=cheney+deficits+don%27t+matter&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Do you eat with that mouth?

Rebel Yell
07-21-2009, 09:17 AM

Because ALL politicians (from both parties) are destroying this nation. The Dems just do it faster, but they don't have the market cornered on idiocy. They're all power hungry scum. Why do think they chose a career in politics?

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Do you eat with that mouth?

So, you now admit I am telling the truth ? ...that Cheney/Reagan DID say these words ?

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:24 AM
So, you now admit I am telling the truth ? ...that Cheney/Reagan DID say these words ?

I'm admitting you're a gutless wonder with a huge internet penis who gets off on screaming abuse on a message board.

Q.E.D.

Apocalypse
07-21-2009, 09:25 AM
They said it or not. Obama promised to reduce our deficit. But in less then six months he has spent far more then Bush did in his total 8 years. And doesn't look to be slowing in wasteful spending.

So I ask you, what do we do?

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:29 AM
They said it or not. Obama promised to reduce our deficit. But in less then six months he has spent far more then Bush did in his total 8 years. And doesn't look to be slowing in wasteful spending.

So I ask you, what do we do?

Bush doubled the national debt, adding over 5 TRILLION

To claim Obama has spent more than Bush in his 8 years is absurd. You are a idiot.

Sonnabend
07-21-2009, 09:33 AM
To claim Obama has spent more than Bush in his 8 years is absurd. You are a idiot.

So lets see facts.

Post facts on the spending of both Presidents.

Off you go now.

Apocalypse
07-21-2009, 09:41 AM

You need to pay more attention to facts.

http://blog.heritage.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wapoobamabudget1.jpg
The CBO is the Congressional Budget Office.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:42 AM
So lets see facts.

Post facts on the spending of both Presidents.

Off you go now.

We all know Bush added over 5 trillion.

We know Bush handed Obama a 11.5 trillion dollar national debt.

If Obama had added more than Bush the national debt would be around 17 trillion, but as we all know, it's around 11.5 trillion.

These are facts. To imply Obama has already added more to the national debt than Bush shows just how stupid you people are.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:45 AM
You need to pay more attention to facts.

http://blog.heritage.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wapoobamabudget1.jpg
The CBO is the Congressional Budget Office.

Those are projections you idiot.

The republicans made the same projections when Clinton was in office, and instead of a record deficit, we saw record surpluses.

Does your quote look like a projection ? ....

But in less then six months he has spent far more then Bush did in his total 8 years.

Checkmate ........again.

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:47 AM
And...

Your graph shows the Clinton surpluses.

The surpluses that the right wing claim never took place.

And ...the first giant deficit is BUSH's you fools. He handed Obama a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit

satanica
07-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Question for Apoc.

Did Clinton turn the nations largest deficit into the nations largest surpluses ?

In other words, Do you agree with the graph you posted ?

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Hospital visits could cost 107 a day, etc, etc. "

OMG, It could go up to 100 euros a day to be in the hospital in Ireland ?

Sure hope that never happens in the USA, the giant insurance companies would be crushed if we paid them so little.

Really ? ONE DAY in a HOSPITAL could go up to E100 ? ...we can only hope to pay so little.

Molon Labe
07-21-2009, 10:16 AM
We all know Bush added over 5 trillion.

We know Bush handed Obama a 11.5 trillion dollar national debt.

If Obama had added more than Bush the national debt would be around 17 trillion, but as we all know, it's around 11.5 trillion.

These are facts. To imply Obama has already added more to the national debt than Bush shows just how stupid you people are.

Sure Bush did. We can agree on that. It's where your brain dies from you're disgusting slobbering over Obama that things get all fuzzy.

Here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LST9Jumjq4M

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=WAT20090721&articleId=14466

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D99IACM82&show_article=1&catnum=0

WTF?

Apocalypse
07-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Question for Apoc.

Did Clinton turn the nations largest deficit into the nations largest surpluses ?

In other words, Do you agree with the graph you posted ?
I agree, but then again, I've also have said before on this site if you pull your head out of your ass that Bush spent too much. Whats your point in this that Bush blew a surplus? Is it proving that Obama isn't sinking our nation with reckless spending? No?

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:21 AM
I agree, but then again, I've also have said before on this site if you pull your head out of your ass that Bush spent too much. Whats your point in this that Bush blew a surplus? Is it proving that Obama isn't sinking our nation with reckless spending? No?

I disagree.

Obama had to spend in his forst year to correct the mess he was handed.

Paygo has been put back in place, after Bush tore it down.

The Health Care bill will be deficit neutral, it will not add to the deficit.

stsinner
07-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Regardless. It doesn't matter if you are a stone cold fool. I DID post facts, this WAS the position of thr Bush/Cheney administration, and Ronald Reagan.

You should google before posting and looking like a idiot ....again.

. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGIH_enUS287US287&q=cheney+deficits+don%27t+matter&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Hey, retard-nothing Bush or Regan said could ever compare to the stupidity of Biden saying that we have to increase spending to avoid going bankrupt!!

http://winteryknight.wordpress.com/2009/07/16/joe-biden-spend-more-taxpayer-money-to-keep-us-from-bankruptcy/

Your hero, Obama, has never run as much as a McDonald's cash register, even though it's increasingly evident that even this would be a major challenge for him because he'd want to give all the food to the indigent that came into the store, yet he's the one trying to solve a financial crisis by giving more and more free stuff to the stew bums on the street and bastard factories in Newark, NJ and other inner city slums.. He is a racist-has only cared about the black community his entire career (it's been his job title). The Community Organizer in Chief has no clue about finances, and he's going to ruin this country if we don't stop him! He seems hell-bent on equalizing the playing field-making the poor people middle class people, and making the rich people middle class people so that it's all fair, and this is INSANITY!!!!!!

The American populace proved just how stupid and shallow it was by passing over Mitt Romney, a proven financial genius, for a black man with what for qualifications-he was black and that gave them the willies just thi8nking about such a stupid historic milestone, America's success be damned!!

Rockntractor
07-21-2009, 10:26 AM
I disagree.

The money comes from tax payers and also is squeezeed from medicare reducing care for our elderly.
Nobody rides for free!

Molon Labe
07-21-2009, 10:26 AM
I disagree.

That is the one of the biggest lies ever conceived by anyone right or left. The false belief that you must "spend" to get out of financial mess.

That bull was trapped out when H.W. Bush was in office in 92' and it doesn't work. After 9-11 they told us to do that crap and we did and a false bubble busted wide open in 07' because of the Keynesian B.S.. You don't know what you're talking about.

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:27 AM
The money comes from tax payers and also is squeezeed from medicare reducing care for our elderly.
Nobody rides for free!

Who said it was free ?

Rockntractor
07-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Who said it was free ?

Were you breast fed or bottle fed?

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Who said it was free ?

Are the dems really going to make the poor pay for their own insurance? :eek:

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:32 AM

That means I win. It's your tell.

You said "nobody rides for free"

I asked who said it would be free ?

Checkmate ..........again.

Apocalypse
07-21-2009, 10:42 AM
I disagree.

Had to spend in his "Forst" year to correct this mess?

So the stimulus bill that we just had to have to save our nation, that turns out to not have been ment to stimulate the nation, and has defiantly proven to have done nothing but blow a load of cash.

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 10:45 AM

ROTFL! Wake up and THINK.

http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/24/bush-deficit-vs-obama-deficit-in-pictures/

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:48 AM

link no work.

satanica
07-21-2009, 10:49 AM

I can't wait to see this link proving Obama has already spent more than Bush in his 8 years.

Hurry, I can't wait.

Rockntractor
07-21-2009, 10:51 AM
That means I win. It's your tell.

You said "nobody rides for free"

I asked who said it would be free ?

Checkmate ..........again.

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 10:52 AM
link no work.

works for me. :rolleyes:

Apocalypse
07-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Prob whiskey to start with on the bottle feed, then moved up to some solid food of some kind. Pill shaped would be my guess.

stsinner
07-21-2009, 11:14 AM
I can't wait to see this link proving Obama has already spent more than Bush in his 8 years.

Hurry, I can't wait.

How's this work for ya, little fella?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/wapoobamabudget1.jpg

Molon Labe
07-21-2009, 11:33 AM
How's this work for ya, little fella?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/wapoobamabudget1.jpg

And he likes to tought how this helps the economy....yet where are the Jobs? Where's the recovery?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=8122651&page=1

The Obama administration's public campaign for passage of the stimulus back in February was centered on depicting it as a jobs bill, but the desire to guard against waste and abuse may be causing the slower pace at which some of those transportation dollars, the key component of the jobs-creating portion of the bill, are hitting the states.

:rolleyes:

Molon Labe
07-21-2009, 12:23 PM

Why is your new buddy telling us it isn't so bad either?

Meanwhile, the U.S. government’s budget deficit has jumped from $455 billion in 2008 to $1 trillion this year, with another $2 trillion on the books for 2010.

The U.S. government’s budget is 50 percent in the red. That means half of every dollar the federal government spends must be borrowed or printed

Nothing in Obama’s economic policy is directed at saving the U.S. dollar as reserve currency or the livelihoods of the American people

Who's going to be lending Obama the funds to do this? What happens when the rest of the world decide they don't want the dollar as the reserve currency?

Linky (http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/index.php/2009/07/16/can-the-economy-recover/)

AlmostThere
07-21-2009, 02:09 PM

Hurry, I can't wait.

Help me out here. I am baffled. You have a worldview that is diametrically opposed to virtually every member of this forum. Fine, it's a free country, at least for now. You want to come here and argue positions; fine, knock yourself out.

Here's my problem. How does you being a childish little prick help you succeed in advancing your opinions? Any point you might make is lost when everyone sees what a complete asshole you are. Your presentation needs some work. But then again, your being an immature prick asshole might make presentation a moot point. Looks like you're SOL.

lacarnut
07-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Help me out here. I am baffled. You have a worldview that is diametrically opposed to virtually every member of this forum. Fine, it's a free country, at least for now. You want to come here and argue positions; fine, knock yourself out.

Here's my problem. How does you being a childish little prick help you succeed in advancing your opinions? Any point you might make is lost when everyone sees what a complete asshole you are. Your presentation needs some work. But then again, your being an immature prick asshole might make presentation a moot point. Looks like you're SOL.

Not only that but he is a leech on society. Too lazy to hold a job. This worthless POS should be put in one of those concentration camps the O is talking about. Put all these cluster-fuckers together. Hire a bunch of muzzies as guards.

satanica
07-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Not only that but he is a leech on society. Too lazy to hold a job. This worthless POS should be put in one of those concentration camps the O is talking about. Put all these cluster-fuckers together. Hire a bunch of muzzies as guards.

Yep, lets throw all the people in the USA who are losing their jobs into concentration camps.

Is that the new republican position ?

Constitutionally Speaking
07-21-2009, 05:34 PM
link no work.

You have to get past the idiot filter. Probably a fruitless endeavor in your case.

satanica
07-21-2009, 05:51 PM
You have to get past the idiot filter. Probably a fruitless endeavor in your case.

I guess I will try ...I know I will fail, but here goes. I will try and get CS to answer a question...

CS, Do you agree with the Apoc, that Obama has spent more in his first 6 months than Bush did in his 8 years ?

This is a simple .... "Yes, I agree" ...or ..."NO I disgree"

Are you up to it ? ...it would be a first for you.

lacarnut
07-21-2009, 06:42 PM
Yep, lets throw all the people in the USA who are losing their jobs into concentration camps.

Is that the new republican position ?

The Repubs did not come up with the ideal of concentration camps; your boy Obama came up with that all by his lonesome. He is on record as stating he wants to exterminate the elderly by not providing costly medical care when they get in their golden years. It may be, he wants to exterminate all those unproductive leeches on society also. Contact the Magic Negro. You might find that his plans for your dumb is not to your liking. Fewer people, fewer handouts could be in the cards.

satanica
07-21-2009, 06:59 PM
He is on record as stating he wants to exterminate the elderly by not providing costly medical care when they get in their golden years. .

Perfect, keep it up.

I don't suppose you will show me where Obama is "ON TH RECORD" stating ..

" he wants to exterminate the elderly by not providing costly medical care when they get in their golden years"

Jeeeesh, please, oh please keep it up. The GOP is almost dead.

patriot45
07-21-2009, 07:09 PM
Perfect, keep it up.

I don't suppose you will show me where Obama is "ON TH RECORD" stating ..

" he wants to exterminate the elderly by not providing costly medical care when they get in their golden years"

Jeeeesh, please, oh please keep it up. The GOP is almost dead.

You are an 0 loving dork!

We know we spend a huge amount of money that last year of life. More and more people are gonna say, I don't want people poking tubes, and, you know, uh, doing all sorts of...stuff. The most important thing we can do on end-of-life care right now: to encourage people to look at hospices as a...legitimate option."

-- President Barack Obama

07-21-2009, 07:11 PM
I guess I will try ...I know I will fail, but here goes. I will try and get CS to answer a question...

CS, Do you agree with the Apoc, that Obama has spent more in his first 6 months than Bush did in his 8 years ?

This is a simple .... "Yes, I agree" ...or ..."NO I disgree"

Are you up to it ? ...it would be a first for you.

I already answered this and the answer is no not yet. He has PROPOSED more though and the Republicans are FINALLY trying to stop it. In fact he has proposed more deficit spending than every single President in the history of our country COMBINED.

satanica
07-21-2009, 07:13 PM
In fact he has proposed more deficit spending than every single President in the history of our country COMBINED.

You idiots said the same thing about Clinton.

How did that turn out ?

07-21-2009, 07:26 PM
You idiots said the same thing about Clinton.

How did that turn out ?

Link please???

satanica
07-21-2009, 07:29 PM
You are an 0 loving dork!

Do you even know what a hospices is ?

patriot45
07-21-2009, 07:32 PM

Its a place to go and die without using up any of the precious rationed government healthcare. Do you know what a moonbat is?

Sonnabend
07-22-2009, 04:12 AM

We know what a hospice is. We also know how to spell.