PDA

View Full Version : A nice drink I think I invented.

BadCat
07-21-2009, 08:10 PM
A while back we tried this bottled water called "MetroMint". It comes in Spearmint and Peppermint flavours, all natural, no calories, no additives. Very nice ice cold.

Took some and put in an ice tray, froze into cubes and dropped said cubes into a glass of Jack Daniels. VERY GOOD. You can also add a splash of the water if you don't drink your bourbon straight on the rocks.

On the minus side, MetroMint is manufactured in San Francisco, so I'm sure they employ some people whom the world would be a better place if they took a LONG walk west.

On the plus side, the water comes in a nice thick, heavy environmentally unfriendly plastic bottle.

Regardless, this is a good drink, if you can find the MetroMint water.

http://www.metromint.com/

Bubba Dawg
07-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Might be good with gin too.

Interesting.

patriot45
07-21-2009, 08:24 PM
A while back we tried this bottled water called "MetroMint". It comes in Spearmint and Peppermint flavours, all natural, no calories, no additives. Very nice ice cold.

Took some and put in an ice tray, froze into cubes and dropped said cubes into a glass of Jack Daniels. VERY GOOD. You can also add a splash of the water if you don't drink your bourbon straight on the rocks.

On the minus side, MetroMint is manufactured in San Francisco, so I'm sure they employ some people whom the world would be a better place if they took a LONG walk west.

On the plus side, the water comes in a nice thick, heavy environmentally unfriendly plastic bottle.

Regardless, this is a good drink, if you can find the MetroMint water.

http://www.metromint.com/

Sounds good! I like making flavored cubes out of the drinks I'm making, no dilution! :D

PoliCon
07-21-2009, 09:24 PM
. . .MetroMint is manufactured in San Francisco . . .You know what that means don't ya? you're gonna catch teh ghey!

aerojarod
07-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Homo-herbs....

MetroMint?
Gaysil?
sHAYYYYge?

Gingersnap
07-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Hah! I found a store nearby that carries this so I'll try it this weekend. I have a feeling that it will work with gin. :)