PDA

View Full Version : And there you have it.

satanica
07-21-2009, 11:09 PM
My poll shows that a majority of CUers believe that Obama was NOT handed a giant financial crisis. And that when Bush said he needed 700 billion in a matter of days or the country would collapse he was lying so he could raid the Treasury before he left office.

Imagine that.

Call it what you want, this is what the poll shows. The poll represents the members of CU.

satanica
07-21-2009, 11:12 PM
Why did Bush need 700 billion ?

Apocalypse
07-21-2009, 11:23 PM
My poll shows that a majority of CUers believe that Obama was NOT handed a giant financial crisis. .
Heres some thing else to consider. Maybe we all consider you a dumb ass, so we just selected votes in your poll that was meant to make fun of it.

Zathras
07-21-2009, 11:27 PM
And there you have it.....Satanica is a hate filled DUmbass with no life.

megimoo
07-22-2009, 12:12 AM
And who was banned from The DUmp for excessive stupidity !

Zathras
07-22-2009, 12:39 AM
And who was banned from The DUmp for excessive stupidity !

Judging by his actions here I can see why they kicked him off Skinner's Island.

lacarnut
07-22-2009, 12:46 AM

An unemployed lazy one at that who posts stupid shit all day instead of getting off his ass and looking for a job.

enslaved1
07-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Um, dude, only 26 people have voted in your poll. That's not even a majority of the members online right now, (115 as of this writing) much less a majority of the whole board population.

And Bush needed 700 billion because he listened to the Democrats in Congress who fed him the "too big to fail" garbage after their housing bubble, which they were warned many times over the last several years was going to collapse, blew up in thier face. Not his smartest move by a long shot. Listening to a lib never is.

satanica
07-22-2009, 12:17 PM
And Bush needed 700 billion because he listened to the Democrats in Congress who fed him the "too big to fail" garbage after their housing bubble, .

Really ? ...the Dems asked for the 700 billion ?

I sure would like to see that link, I imagine bigfoot would turn up sooner.

Fucking idiot.

enslaved1
07-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Really ? ...the Dems asked for the 700 billion ?

I sure would like to see that link, I imagine bigfoot would turn up sooner.

Fucking idiot.

They had no issue voting for it, even Obama was able to make a rare appearance in the Senate to not only vote, but vote yes, not present.

By the way, I notice no reaction to my tearing down your OP, that your poll lacks the numbers to be representative of the opinions of CU as a whole. It's your thread, why not stay on topic?

Bongo55
07-22-2009, 05:17 PM
well now don't let a few pesky little facts get in the way of the loser's screed.