PDA

View Full Version : Palin to feds: Alaska is sovereign state

Talismen
07-22-2009, 01:50 PM
If she can make State's rights a GOP plank issue, for the 2010 mid-terms as well as in 2012...Regardless of whether or not she runs....It will be great way to mark the clear delineating line between what the dems represent, and what the GOP represents.

It will actually be a return to standing on those principles, and never waivering from them:

Link: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104524
(snip)

Palin to feds: Alaska is sovereign state
Constitutional rights reasserted in growing resistance to Washington

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 20, 2009
11:08 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Gov. Sarah Palin has signed a joint resolution declaring Alaska's sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution – and now 36 other states have introduced similar resolutions as part of a growing resistance to the federal government.

Just weeks before she plans to step down from her position as Alaska governor, Palin signed House Joint Resolution 27, sponsored by state Rep. Mike Kelly on July 10, according to a Tenth Amendment Center report. The resolution "claims sovereignty for the state under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the Constitution of the United States."

Alaska's House passed HJR 27 by a vote of 37-0, and the Senate passed it by a vote of 40-0.

According to the report, the joint resolution does not carry with it the force of law, but supporters say it is a significant move toward getting their message out to other lawmakers, the media and grassroots movements.

Alaska's resolution states:

Be it resolved that the Alaska State Legislature hereby claims sovereignty for the state under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the Constitution of the United States.
Be it further resolved that this resolution serves as Notice and Demand to the federal government to cease and desist, effective immediately, mandates that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated powers.

Read the rest at the link above....

satanica
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM
It's meaningless.

Just some red meat for the birther crowd.

Nothing there is binding. Just more political games from a filthy moose fucking whore called Sarah Palin

linda22003
07-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Nothing there is binding. Just more political games from a filthy moose fucking whore called Sarah Palin

Do you have evidence that Gov. Palin has committed bestiality for money? If not, watch your Tourette's syndrome, there.

FeebMaster
07-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Didn't she quit?

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Do you have evidence that Gov. Palin has committed bestiality for money? If not, watch your Tourette's syndrome, there.

Yes, I have proof.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:02 PM
It's meaningless.

"Birther" has nothing to do with it.

Study your history.
Study the three years building up to the Civil War. Study the 10th amendment.

Maybe then your posts will be based in reality instead of bestiality? Or is that something you generally spend more time on than we'd care to know?

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:04 PM
"Birther" has nothing to do with it.

Study your history.
Study the three years building up to the Civil War. Study the 10th amendment.

Maybe then your posts will be based in reality instead of bestiality? Or is that something you generally spend more time on than we'd care to know?

The birther crowd loves this kind of talk.

Or should I say, the base of the GOP base, about 11% of the American people

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:06 PM
The birther crowd loves this kind of talk.

Or should I say, the base of the GOP base, about 11% of the American people

So - because you say so - it's true?

:rolleyes:

Honestly - I wake up every morning and wonder why we have a two-bit chicago thug in the White House. This just confirms what I already knew.

Mindless lib-bots wanting nothing more than "coolness" over substance.
Enjoy that "coolness" while you're shelling out more for your Labatts & ciggy butts.

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:08 PM
So - because you say so - it's true?

:rolleyes:

Honestly - I wake up every morning and wonder why we have a two-bit chicago thug in the White House.
This just confirms what I already knew.

Iowa ?

Hey, thanks for going blue in 2008.....one of many.

Rockntractor
It's meaningless.

Your life is what is meaningless you pathetic
little gerbil stuffer!

Talismen
Iowa ?

Hey, thanks for going blue in 2008.....one of many.

We've been blue for quite a long time.
Seems like you don't pay attention.

Why should that shock me.

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:12 PM
We've been blue for quite a long time.
Seems like you don't pay attention.

Why should that shock me.

Really ?

Then why did your state go to Bush in 2004 ?

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/IA/P/00

Looks like I have a new retard to piss on.

BadCat
07-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Really ?

Can't afford a toilet?

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Can't afford a toilet?

The guy lives in Iowa and thinks it went to Kerry in 2004.

Fucking idiot retard...he now wears the crown of stupidity, a shame for all of Iowa.

enslaved1
07-22-2009, 02:20 PM
It's meaningless.

If it's meaningless, why are you dragging the thread off topic?

Actually you prove that the act itself, even if it's nonbinding is important. Too many government school educated people have no clue what the concepts of the 10th amendment are, and how they have been laid down by the states and trampled on by numerous federal entities. That several states are trying to draw attention to the lost concepts of states sovereignty is far from meaningless, although I'd like to see the states man up and go beyond the nonbinding statements.

The rest of your rant needs to go back to 4chan, or it's intellectual superior 4th grade.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Your life is what is meaningless you pathetic
little gerbil stuffer!

OMG!!! :D
HAHAAAAAA!!!!

Rockntractor
07-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Can't afford a toilet?

Jappy is using his crapper. Kiki got kicked out of his own house!

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:23 PM
OMG!!! :D
HAHAAAAAA!!!!

Do you agree with me that Iowa voted for Bush in 2004 ?

And that your statement that Iowa has been blue for a liong time is idiotic ?

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Really ?

Because the sight of John Kerry standing in a corn field pretending he knew how to fire his weapon was about as believable as his three purple hearts HE put in for himself. One of which was for rice in his ass.

What's the matter - did your sister get tired of it?

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
The guy lives in Iowa and thinks it went to Kerry in 2004.
Uh...No. I didn't say that.
You imagined it, in between bong hits.

Fucking idiot retard...he now wears the crown of stupidity, a shame for all of Iowa.
I'm a she, not a he.
That's right - you just got punk'd by a girl, assclown.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:26 PM
If it's meaningless, why are you dragging the thread off topic?
Because shiny things usually make idiots go off on a tangent like that.

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:28 PM

I'm a she, not a he.

OK, So when you said this... "We've been blue for quite a long time."

You meant to say, we went blue this election, but the last one we went red.

How stupid are you ? A rational person would think "a long time" would mean more than ONE election.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Do you agree with me that Iowa voted for Bush in 2004 ?

And that your statement that Iowa has been blue for a liong time is idiotic ?

Go sit on a fence post.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:29 PM
OK, So when you said this... "We've been blue for quite a long time."

You meant to say, we went blue this election, but the last one we went red.

How stupid are you ? A rational person would think "a long time" would mean more than ONE election.

Keep spinning, sissy ass.
It's fun to watch!!!!

:D

BadCat
07-22-2009, 02:30 PM

I'm a she, not a he.

Must be your first encounter with the resident Chicago moonbat.
He only posts here because it's one of the only places on the internet he hasn't been banned from.

Look in the B/W of DU forum for his handle if you want to learn what a sterling citizen he is. We even have pictures.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:31 PM
For more on the 10th amendment issue, check out this website:

http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:33 PM
For more on the 10th amendment issue, check out this website:

http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/

And to educate yourself about who your state really voted for in 2004 check out this website.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Must be your first encounter with the resident Chicago moonbat.
He only posts here because it's one of the only places on the internet he hasn't been banned from.

Look in the B/W of DU forum for his handle if you want to learn what a sterling citizen he is. We even have pictures.

Ahhh...chicago.
That explains it.

Banning is so 90's. If more forums started publically humiliating these bong-suckers, they'd all find their own little corner of the internet, and congregate there for their monkey-shines.

Those of us who've been around the forum world for quite a while recognize his BS a mile away. It's old school...but quite entertaining.

Watching these idiots fall apart because they didn't get enough Mommy/Daddy time (or perhaps too much) is well worth the price of an internet connection.

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Ahhh...chicago.
That explains it.

Banning is so 90's. If more forums started publically humiliating these bong-suckers, they'd all find their own little corner of the internet, and congregate there for their monkey-shines.

Those of us who've been around the forum world for quite a while recognize his BS a mile away. It's old school...but quite entertaining.

Watching these idiots fall apart because they didn't get enough Mommy/Daddy time (or perhaps too much) is well worth the price of an internet connection.

Did you figure out who your state voted for in 2004 ?

Or should I draw a picture ?

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Here are a few tid bits on the issue:

States prepare to combat stimulus strings - Assert sovereignty with 10th Amendment (http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/20/states-cite-10th-amendment-in-effort-to-cut-stimul/)
(snip)

David M. Dickson (Contact)
Friday, February 20, 2009

Worried the federal government is increasing its dominance over their affairs, several states are pursuing legislative action to assert their sovereignty under the 10th Amendment of the Constitution in hopes of warding off demands from Washington on how to spend money or enact policy. The growing concerns even have a handful of governors questioning whether to accept federal stimulus money that comes with strings attached.

Oklahoma House passes sovereignty bill - Path set for other states seeking to reassert constitutional rights (http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89842)
(snip)

Posted: February 24, 2009
10:48 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Oklahoma Republican state Sen. Randy Brogdon

NEW YORK – Oklahoma's House of Representatives is the first legislative body to pass a state sovereignty resolution this year under the terms of the Tenth Amendment.

The Oklahoma House of Representatives passed House Joint Resolution 1003 Feb. 18 by a wide margin, 83 to 13, resolving, "That the State of Oklahoma hereby claims sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the Constitution of the United States."

The language of HJR 1003 further serves notice to the federal government "to cease and desist, effectively immediately, mandates that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated powers."

Five More States Invoke the 10th (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=30917)
(snip)

by A.W.R. Hawkins

03/04/2009

Last week, HUMAN EVENTS reported that eleven states, Washington, New Hampshire, Arizona, Montana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas, had all “all introduced bills and resolutions” declaring their sovereignty over Obama’s actions in light of the 10th Amendment.

These actions are in response to the Obama administration’s faux-“stimulus” legislation which directly assaults the rights of states to reject the money coming from the federal government. So far, several Republican governors -- among them South Carolina’s Mark Sanford and Louisiana’s Bobby Jindal -- have said they would refuse all or part of the stimulus money because of the constitutional infringements and because of the additional unfunded liabilities they impose on the states.

This week, HUMAN EVENTS is happy to report that five more states have decided to invoke the 10th as well.

These five -- Tennessee, Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana, and West Virginia -- have all begun their action under the 10th Amendment in a bid to protect themselves from what they view as nothing less than an unconstitutional usurpation of power on the part of the Obama administration.

Is this the change the obama voters bargained for?
:cool:

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Who won your state in 2004 ?

Fucking idiot thinks his state has been blue a "long time"

What idiot doesn't know who their state voted for ?

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Talk about 10th amendement rights...Check this (http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/2009/07/17/candidate-threatens-armed-rebellion-against-government) out.

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Talk about 10th amendement rights...Check this (http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/2009/07/17/candidate-threatens-armed-rebellion-against-government) out.

I would love to strike that bitch down when she rebelled against our nation.

linda22003
07-22-2009, 02:48 PM
What are you going to do, hit her with your keyboard? It seems to be your only weapon. :)

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:49 PM
What are you going to do, hit her with your keyboard? It seems to be your only weapon. :)

Hey, thanks for going blue in 2008. And please don't tell me your state has been blue for a long time and I am not the one paying attention.

linda22003
07-22-2009, 02:51 PM
Nope, it hasn't been. It's still pretty red in the south and west, but the north has the concentration of population, and it's heavily in tech jobs and other highly paid employment.

PoliCon
07-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Will the staff now recognize that Satanica is not a poster - but a troll? A stupid mindless troll.

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Nope, it hasn't been. It's still pretty red in the south and west, but the north has the concentration of population, and it's heavily in tech jobs and other highly paid employment.

Same in every state. The populated areas (educated people) vote blue ...the further you get from the big cities, the dumber the people get, and by default, vote red.

Every major city in Texas is also the same way. Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, ect.... All blue.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Will the staff now recognize that Satanica is not a poster - but a troll? A stupid mindless troll.

A troll...yes. Troll = personified.
But one that is very easy to manipulate.

satanica
07-22-2009, 02:55 PM
A troll...yes. Troll = personified.
But one that is very easy to manipulate.

Who won in Iowa in 2004 ?

Idiot.

When you are 5 years old, a 4 year election cycle does seem like a long time. Maybe you should ask mommy what to think.

PoliCon
07-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Who won in Iowa in 2004 ?

Idiot.

When you are 5 years old, a 4 year election cycle does seem like a long time. Maybe you should ask mommy what to think.

My 6 year old nephew would wipe the floor with you in a debate and in a fight. :rolleyes:

Talismen
07-22-2009, 03:00 PM
My 6 year old nephew would wipe the floor with you in a debate and in a fight. :rolleyes:

I have some belly-button lint that could debate with more substance than this idiot. It would make him cowar in a corner, drool dripping down his chin, wondering why his life's hopes and dreams were dashed.

Seriously - it must take a roll of quarters each day to fund his library computer time.

SaintLouieWoman
07-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Same in every state. The populated areas (educated people) vote blue ...the further you get from the big cities, the dumber the people get, and by default, vote red.

Every major city in Texas is also the same way. Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, ect.... All blue.

You are looking at the world through your ignorant prejudices. In this area, the educated people vote red; the folks in the "populated areas" (translated ghettos) vote blue.

Generally, the dumber the people are, the bluer their vote in flyover country.

BTW, have been getting many complaints about your totally crude remarks. I'm speaking as only one mod, but one of the original ones here, but I suggest you express your views with less vulgarity, if it's possible.

With your posting style, can't imagine how you'd have the nerve to call other people dumb. I used to teach high school English. If you were in my class, you'd get a perpetual F for use of the English language and vocabulary. It doesn't take much of an IQ to constantly throw around the profanities.

Still not feeling well, but feel less well after reading your junk. I only checked this because of complaints sent to the mods. Usually I won't waste my time reading anything you write.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Here's more on the 10th amendment movement:

http://www.michnews.com/Guest_Commentary/nm72009.shtml

PoliCon
07-22-2009, 03:03 PM
I have some belly-button lint that could debate with more substance than this idiot. It would make him cowar in a corner, drool dripping down his chin, wondering why his life's hopes and dreams were dashed.

Seriously - it must take a roll of quarters each day to fund his library computer time.

He's a typical internet bully. If it came to a face to face discussion, he'd wet his pants and run away. :rolleyes:

BadCat
07-22-2009, 03:05 PM
He's a typical internet bully. If it came to a face to face discussion, he'd wet his pants and run away. :rolleyes:

And what happened to Japassdroid?
All I did was mention his real name.
Talk about a wuss.

Talismen
07-22-2009, 03:07 PM

Most certainly.

I could tell by the 3rd or 4th reply to him that he was the same old "pay attention to me" whiney ass. Been there, done that....Left 'em cryin' in their own sandboxes.

satanica
07-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Most certainly.

I could tell by the 3rd or 4th reply to him that he was the same old "pay attention to me" whiney ass. Been there, done that....Left 'em cryin' in their own sandboxes.

So, Iowa's been blue a long time ?

Then you accuse ME of not paying attention ? ...Oh thats rich. Keep it up buddy, you will fit right in with the rest of the dog fucking hillbillys.

linda22003
07-22-2009, 03:42 PM
Oh thats rich. Keep it up buddy, you will fit right in with the rest of the dog fucking hillbillys.

Watch your language - plurals don't end in "ys", they end in "ies". Hillbillies.

satanica
07-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Watch your language - plurals don't end in "ys", they end in "ies". Hillbillies.

Did I thank you for living in and supporting a blue state ?

I really mean it.

PoliCon
07-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Someone has to work in these blue states to support you and your welfare queen friends . . . .

linda22003
07-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Did I thank you for living in and supporting a blue state ?

I really mean it.

I don't do anything to support the state other than pay my taxes to it; the state sure doesn't support me! :)

CorwinK
07-22-2009, 05:09 PM
So, Iowa's been blue a long time ?

Then you accuse ME of not paying attention ? ...Oh thats rich. Keep it up buddy, you will fit right in with the rest of the dog fucking hillbillys.

Yes you fucking moron, Iowa has been blue for a long time! 2004 was the first time the state had gone red since 1988 you fucking idiot! Yes, since 1848 Iowa has been predominantly republican, however you must bear in mind that the republican party prior to the early 1900's had more in common with todays democratic party than todays republican party (big government, non states rights, etc...etc...remember, Lincoln was a republican and it sparked a war over states rights) Prior to the early 1900's the republican party of the time would have been considered blue today.

So yes...they went red in 2004, you actually know something...do some more research instead of grabbing one fact and trying to prove the rest of the place to be idiots based upon it.

http://www.270towin.com/states/Iowa

satanica
07-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes you fucking moron, Iowa has been blue for a long time! 2004 was the first time the state had gone red since 1988 you fucking idiot! Yes, since 1848 Iowa has been predominantly republican, however you must bear in mind that the republican party prior to the early 1900's had more in common with todays democratic party than todays republican party (big government, non states rights, etc...etc...remember, Lincoln was a republican and it sparked a war over states rights) Prior to the early 1900's the republican party of the time would have been considered blue today.

So yes...they went red in 2004, you actually know something...do some more research instead of grabbing one fact and trying to prove the rest of the place to be idiots based upon it.

http://www.270towin.com/states/Iowa

Your state can't be "blue for a long time" when it went to Bush in 2004.

Ya, and I have been sober a long time, except for yesterday.

Sorry, thats just reality.

CorwinK
07-22-2009, 05:44 PM

So lets use that logic elsewhere...18 year old kid finally gets a job but gets fired in a month. He cant say 'I was unemployed for a long time' because he had a job?

Rockntractor
07-22-2009, 05:46 PM

Ya, and I have been sober a long time, except for yesterday.

Sorry, thats just reality.

Your not sober now! Be carefull after shave lotion is the wrong kind of alcohol

Talismen
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM

BWAAHAHAHAA!!! :D

BadCat
07-22-2009, 08:36 PM

Dude should shave his chest.
He could hide both of Obumbles kids in there.