PDA

View Full Version : The 0 is on tv for heath care reform.

patriot45
07-22-2009, 08:27 PM
What a jackass, each answer is an evading 10 minute discourse! He is not making his case.

Oh yeah, I'm using this time to practice dry firing my 41 Ruger magnum! :D

marv
07-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Ben Smith has the prepared remarks over at Politico. I prefer to wait overnight for things to digest, and ferment, a little.

BadCat
07-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Ben Smith has the prepared remarks over at Politico. I prefer to wait overnight for things to digest, and ferment, a little.

I think they're probably fermented before they even come out of his mouth.

patriot45
07-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah, I should too, he is pissing me off! According to the 0 banks that make a profit are bad. Insurance companies that make a profit is bad! :confused: They should be in business to take a loss!?!

SarasotaRepub
07-22-2009, 09:04 PM
And don't forget, he's the President! He mentioned it twice. :D

He's pissed that people are questioning him.

stsinner
07-22-2009, 09:04 PM
I love FOX!!!! They chose to air So You Think You Can Dance, instead... Take that, Dear Leader!!

patriot45
07-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Bill O just hammered him! Finally Bill! The love affair is over!:D

Seriously, Bill O is right, no one can understand what the 0 said tonite and the msm should be shot!

BadCat
07-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Bill O just hammered him! Finally Bill! The love affair is over!:D

Seriously, Bill O is right, no one can understand what the 0 said tonite and the msm should be shot!

Hey if O'Lielly is hammering him, it MUST have been bad.

Texas Terrier
07-22-2009, 09:15 PM
I can't wait to see his approval rating after this debacle.

I thought this was suppose to be about health care, not things such as a friend in Cambridge who was arrested.

patriot45
07-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Man, right now it has to be hard to admit you are a liberal, if your a lib! The 0 just reenforced that this country is not liberal.

satanica
07-23-2009, 08:45 AM
Man, right now it has to be hard to admit you are a liberal, if your a lib! The 0 just reenforced that this country is not liberal.

Not true, This nation is proud of the president.

Just because you idiots hate him doesn't mean everybody does.

SarasotaRepub
07-23-2009, 09:20 AM

I don't know how many people hate him here satty, I certainly don't. But I'll tell
you what, last night he looked like the spoiled little kid who is always used to getting
his way suddenly being told "NO". :D Your own party isn't happy with this health care
bill no matter how hard the Prez tries to ignore it.

And as usual, without the Teleprompter/Big Screen TV, the Prez hardly sounded
smooth last night.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 09:24 AM

Funny I live in NJ and cant find one person that will admit to voting for the magic negro.

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Funny I live in NJ and cant find one person that will admit to voting for the magic negro.

Thats strange. Obama won your state with 57%

I guess you don't run into many people living in moms basement.

Oh, btw..I want to thank you for supporting such a blue state. You could move, but chose to stay ...That means alot...really.

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:30 AM
you what, last night he looked like the spoiled little kid who is always used to getting
his way suddenly being told "NO".

Who cares what 8% of the people think. ?

How many people do you think saw a "spoiled little kid who is always used to getting
his way "

In your twisted mind it's 95% of the USA ....LOL

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Thats strange. Obama won your state with 57%

I guess you don't run into many people living in moms basement.

Oh, btw..I want to thank you for supporting such a blue state. You could move, but chose to stay ...That means alot...really.

I run into a lot being a truck driver and no one admits it :D

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Who cares what 8% of the people think. ?

How many people do you think saw a "spoiled little kid who is always used to getting
his way "

In your twisted mind it's 95% of the USA ....LOL

48% of the people who voted didnt vote for him (and thats going to grow by the time of the next election) sounds a lot more then 8%

The magic negro is like a spoild child he gives you the "evil eye" if you dont kiss his ass.

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:50 AM
48% of the people who voted didnt vote for him (and thats going to grow by the time of the next election)

Well, lets see how it's been "growing" ....

Gore wins NJ with 56%

Obama won NJ with 57%

8 years and you are moving backwards.

Policon's state is also moving backwards, and he also calls is progress.

I would want my nominee to gain ground each election, but thats just me.

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:06 AM
What a jackass, each answer is an evading 10 minute discourse! He is not making his case.

Oh yeah, I'm using this time to practice dry firing my 41 Ruger magnum! :D

I picture an aged poverty stricken man with a bad hip sitting on a disgusting sofa in his moms basement grasping his gun and bible while the President speaks.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Gore wins NJ with 56%

..and lost his home state of Tennesee in 2000.

And lost the Presidency. And lost his mind.

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:11 AM
..and lost his home state of Tennesee in 2000.

And lost the Presidency. And lost his mind.

The fact is that the majority of the American people wanted Gore to be their leader.

And the American people have given the Democrats more votes than the republicans in 4 of the last 5 presidential elections.

These are facts.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:15 AM
The fact is that the majority of the American people wanted Gore to be their leadeNo, they didnt, and the fact that he never ran again and will never run again is that he and they knew he was a total loss. He is in his element now, a bullshit artist, a profiteer, a hypocrite of the worst order and a fat cash glutton banging a panic merchant drum for a non existent "global warming" chicken little scam.

The chickenshit runs like hell from any debate and makes sure that he is never in place for any hard questions. Like Ol'JugEars and his teleprompter.

And the American people have given the Democrats more votes than the republicans in 4 of the last 5 presidential elections....the words buyers remorse are apt in this category.

These are facts.Rightt....

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:18 AM
No, thuey didnt, ...

LOL. You think Bush got more votes than Gore in 2000.

Thats a good one. Gore only recieved more than a half million MORE votes than Bush.

Like I said, I love the math used on this forum, it's groovy.

Apocalypse
07-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Funny, the AP is pointing out Obama's Lies in his speech.

The AP, one of 0's fan club members and who try and make every thing from him look good.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/FACT-CHECK-Obamas-health-care-apf-2748340478.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:20 AM
OL. You think Bush got more votes than Gore in 2000.

Gore lost. Get over it.

Thats a good one. Gore only recieved more than a half million MORE votes than Bush.

But didnt have the electoral college votes to win hence he lost.

Like I said, I love the math used on this forum, it's groovy.

I liove it too

Pres. Bush+ Vice Pres. Cheney = Bye Bye Gore.:D

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Gore lost. Get over it.

But didnt have the electoral college votes to win hence he lost.

But you just claimed "no they didn't"

When I said More people voted for Gore. Are you standing by that statement ?

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:25 AM
But you just claimed "no they didn't"

Nope. Said he lost.He did.

When I said More people voted for Gore. Are you standing by that statement ?

Sitting, actually.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Back on topic....this "healthcare fix" will be a disaster in the making.

Another C.F. by the Magic Negro

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:32 AM
Nope. Said he lost.He did.

It seems you are now debating yourself.

Here are your own words, still posted on this page.

Quote:
The fact is that the majority of the American people wanted Gore to be their leader

No, they didnt,

It's as if this forum is a blackhole for logic. Your words are still on the page as you deny ever saying them.

Fucking amazing. I am loving it. Keep it up, it's working.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:44 AM
It seems you are now debating yourself.

Tormenting you, actually.

It's as if this forum is a blackhole for logic. Your words are still on the page as you deny ever saying them.

Xanax. Take it.

Fucking amazing. I am loving it. Keep it up, it's working.

You have not learned, young Padawan....the Sith Lord is watching you....

Gingersnap
07-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Let's get back to the speech and the pitch for health care. ;)

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Let's get back to the speech and the pitch for health care. ;)

I agree.

That CUer just defeated themselves ...with their own words. Oh the irony.

The speech, was great, the view of CUers is in the gross minority....way out of the mainstream.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I agree.

The speech, was great, the view of CUers is in the gross minority....way out of the mainstream.

What's so great about being mainstream.

Herd mentality = Sheeple = Mainstream

:rolleyes:

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:55 AM
What's so great about being mainstream.

:rolleyes:

Nothing at all. As long as you are rational enough to recognize you are out of the mainstream.

patriot45
07-23-2009, 11:57 AM
I agree.

The 0 was pathetic. On the bottom of the screen they would have the question that he was just asked and then he would go off on a 15 minute rant and not answer the question. The press is still letting him get away with being vague. He failed miserably.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 11:58 AM
Nothing at all. As long as you are rational enough to recognize you are out of the mainstream.

People who sit around and drink Obama Koolaid are mainstream. Most of the mainstream aren't independent minded.
I'm not the one going around suggesting it's a bad thing to be out of it.

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:59 AM
The 0 was pathetic. On the bottom of the screen they would have the question that he was just asked and then he would go off on a 15 minute rant and not answer the question. The press is still letting him get away with being vague. He failed miserably.

Can you provide just one example of a question he avoided and didn't answer ?

Thats what I thought.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:00 PM
People who sit around and drink Obama Koolaid are mainstream. Most of the mainstream aren't independent minded.
I'm not the one going around suggesting it's a bad thing to be out of it.

That would be a majority of Americans.

BadCat
07-23-2009, 12:10 PM

You need to get out of Chicago more often.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:11 PM
You need to get out of Chicago more often.

LOL.

You think he is below 50% on a national scale ?

Like I said, I LOVE the math used here.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:13 PM
LOL.

We love that you love tyranny of the majority. Hmm....what a lover of liberty you must be?

BadCat
07-23-2009, 12:13 PM
LOL.

Well, out here, he's not real popular. And his programs are even more unpopular.

Our state government is essentially passing laws exempting us from his "healthcare" system.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Well, out here, he's not real popular. And his programs are even more unpopular.

Our state government is essentially passing laws exempting us from his "healthcare" system.

Out where ? ...where are you ?

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:25 PM

Hey Question....since you like sucking the tit of what the MAJORITY says so much, What rights do the 59% of us that the Tax foundation says pay taxes have over the 41% that do not? If we don't want our tax money going to this how do you stand?

I'm bettin' the hypocrisy begins.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Hey Question....since you like sucking the tit of what the MAJORITY says so much, What rights do the 59% of us that the Tax foundation says pay taxes have over the 41% that do not? If we don't want our tax money going to this how do you stand?

Your rights are laid out in what we call ..."The Bill Of Rights"

Look it up sometime. Paying taxes doesn't buy you additional rights, we are all equal. And you think Obama is an elitist.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:30 PM

Look it up sometime. Paying taxes doesn't buy you additional rights, we are all equal. And you think Obama is an elitist.

OH you're right. Hey...I don't see a right to Health insurance in there?

Friggin Hypocrite

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:31 PM

Funny libs can find rights for abortion and healthcare but they cant seem to find one for gun ownership.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:33 PM

You are saying that tax payers should have the right to say where there money goes ?

We have been through this. If the blue states chose to keep their money in their own state, the red states would collapse into poverty. These red states DEPEND on the tax money from blue states to stay alive.

What would happen to all the green on the map when the money gets shut off ?

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1457/donor.png

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:35 PM
You are saying that tax payers should have the right to say where there money goes ?

We have been through this. If the blue states chose to keep their money in their own state, the red states would collapse into poverty. These red states DEPEND on the tax money from blue states to stay alive.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1457/donor.png

How the frick is CA a donor state? they are begging for money now to make up there shortfalls in the budget.

patriot45
07-23-2009, 12:42 PM
How the frick is CA a donor state? they are begging for money now to make up there shortfalls in the budget.

Page 3 of his coloring book!

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:45 PM

I'm sorry...where does that map show that the constitution gives the right to health care...I missed it? :o

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:46 PM

They pay more taxes to the fed than they take in.

This is part of their financial problem, not only do they have to try and pay their bills, they have to make up the shortfalls in the red states.

Are we clear ?

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:48 PM

This is part of their financial problem, not only do they have to try and pay their bills, they have to make up the shortfalls in the red states.

Are we clear ?

Yeah...Maybe they could PAY their bills if the federal behemoth didn't impose every restriction possible on how states do business. So I'm glad we agree this a problem and that the federal government has too much control and needs to go.

Do you understand the principle of efficiency in having money pass through less hands on the way to it's recipients?

Lars1701a

Are we clear ?

No they are paying what they owe, they are not paying to make up for other states.

Get it?

They have a shortfall due to many lazy bums sucking up money for healthcare and walfare.

satanica
I'm sorry...where does that map show that the constitution gives the right to health care...I missed it? :o

I said the Bill Of Rights.

You were asking about what "rights do I have as a tax payer" ...here they are, layed out for you.

http://www.ushistory.org/documents/amendments.htm

Thanks for playing.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:51 PM
No they are paying what they owe, they are not paying to make up for other states.

Get it?

They have a shortfall due to many lazy bums sucking up money for healthcare and walfare.

Of course you couldn't be more wrong.

Federal Tax Burdens and Expenditures: California is a Donor State
California taxpayers receive less federal funding per dollar of federal taxes paid than the average state. In 2005, California taxpayers received only 78 cents in federal expenditures for every dollar in federal taxes. In 1995, by contrast, California taxpayers were receiving 94 cents in federal expenditures for each tax dollar. http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/topic/15.html

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Jeeesh, can you guys put just a little fight ?

This is way easy.

BadCat
07-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Of course you couldn't be more wrong.

Federal Tax Burdens and Expenditures: California is a Donor State
California taxpayers receive less federal funding per dollar of federal taxes paid than the average state. In 2005, California taxpayers received only 78 cents in federal expenditures for every dollar in federal taxes. In 1995, by contrast, California taxpayers were receiving 94 cents in federal expenditures for each tax dollar. http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/topic/15.html

Things have changed a bit since then, fishboy.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:54 PM
I said the Bill Of Rights.

You were asking about what "rights do I have as a tax payer" ...here they are, layed out for you.

Thanks for playing.

Yeah yeah....that's part of the constitution isn't it? Sorry...I just still can't make out the words "health care" or "insurance" in the BOR. Would you please point to them. I'm kinda slow.:o

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:56 PM
Jeeesh, can you guys put just a little fight ?

This is way easy.

I'm sure when you can't read and ignore things it seems Easy. Shoot, when I go home and veg in front of the tube...I feel like a liberal too sometimes. :p

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Things have changed a bit since then, fishboy.

I posted a link to a study.

I don't suppose you can do the same ? ...LOL

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:59 PM

Kettle.....meet pot. :rolleyes:

BadCat
07-23-2009, 01:02 PM

You posted a link to a 2005 study, didn't Obumble give you a government provided calendar this year?

satanica
07-23-2009, 01:02 PM
Yeah yeah....that's part of the constitution isn't it? Sorry...I just still can't make out the words "health care" or "insurance" in the BOR. Would you please point to them. I'm kinda slow.:o

Prepare to be destroyed .....again....by your own words ....again.

Here is the exchange you are talking about. I don't see where I claimed the Bill Of Rights gives us the right to healthcare. You asked what rights you have as a taxpayer, I then provided a link showing you some of these rights.

But for some strange reason you are now insisting I said the BOR contains a right to healthcare.And you are demanding to see it in writing. Fucking wierd. Maybe you need to take a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon Labe

satanica
07-23-2009, 01:04 PM
You posted a link to a 2005 study, didn't Obumble give you a government provided calendar this year?

Thats what I thought. I provide a link to a respected study.

You provide a insult and a bad joke and try and pass it off as a rational opinion that should be respected.

Typical.

BadCat
07-23-2009, 01:08 PM
Thats what I thought. I provide a link to a respected study.

You provide a insult and a bad joke and try and pass it off as a rational opinion that should be respected.

Typical.

A study that is almost 5 years old is worthless.
Why would I 'respect' it? It's older than you are.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Prepare to be destroyed .....again....by your own words ....again.

Here is the exchange you are talking about. I don't see where I claimed the Bill Of Rights gives us the right to healthcare. You asked what rights you have as a taxpayer, I then provided a link showing you some of these rights.

oh you misunderstand. Let me clarify. If you think the majority rules, then what if the 59% of us don't want to take care of the 41%. I thought you were for what the majority wanted?

I said
If we don't want our tax money going to this how do you stand?

I don't give a rat's ass about your tax payer rights study. I want you to show me where it is in the constitution that says anything you say is so.

Go for it.

satanica
07-23-2009, 01:19 PM
oh you misunderstand. Let me clarify. If you think the majority rules, then what if the 59% of us don't want to take care of the 41%..

Like I said 10 times...

If the donor states(blue states) kept their money in their state, the subsidized states (red states) would collapse into massive poverty.

A vast majoirty of American tax dollars are generated by Blue states. California is the 8th largest economy on the planet. Not to mention Illinois and NY.

If we shut off the funds to the red states, they would die a horrible death. I don't like republicans, but I will always defend ALL the states in my nation.

I am from Illinois, and if some of my tax dollars needs to go to a red state so they can stay afloat, then I am fine with that. This is the USA.

BadCat
07-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Like I said 10 times...

If the donor states(blue states) kept their money in their state, the subsidized states (red states) would collapse into massive poverty.

A vast majoirty of American tax dollars are generated by Blue states. California is the 8th largest economy on the planet. Not to mention Illinois and NY.

If we shut off the funds to the red states, they would die a horrible death. I don't like republicans, but I will always defend ALL the states in my nation.

I am from Illinois, and if some of my tax dollars needs to go to a red state so they can stay afloat, then I am fine with that. This is the USA.

Really?

I'm not Ok with a single penny of my tax dollars going to Chicago, NYC, SF, LA, Boston or any other liberal crap hole. You guys can die in your own filth for all I care.

satanica
07-23-2009, 01:23 PM
I don't give a rat's ass about your tax payer rights study.

It's not a study, It's called THE BILL OF RIGHTS ..This link shows some of your rights provided by it.

I want you to show me where it is in the constitution that says anything you say is so.

Go for it.

I can't show you, ...the Constitution doesn't say that. Why would you imply I made that absurd claim ? ...and I never ever mentioned the US constitution, YOU DID.

Jeeesh. Can you show me where the US Constitution calls for NASA ?

satanica
07-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Really?

I'm not Ok with a single penny of my tax dollars going to Chicago, NYC, SF, LA, Boston or any other liberal crap hole. You guys can die in your own filth for all I care.

What state do you live in ?

If it's a red state, then it's MY TAX DOLLARS going to your state.

Oh and , ...your welcome.

BadCat
07-23-2009, 01:27 PM
What state do you live in ?

If it's a red state, then it's MY TAX DOLLARS going to your state.

Oh and , ...your welcome.

You don't pay taxes, and if you did, the illegal mexicans who get all the welfare here might thank you, but they hate white people, so don't hold your breath.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 01:38 PM
It's not a study, It's called THE BILL OF RIGHTS ..This link shows some of your rights provided by it.

I can't show you, ...the Constitution doesn't say that. Why would you imply I made that absurd claim ? ...and I never ever mentioned the US constitution, YOU DID.

Jeeesh. Can you show me where the US Constitution calls for NASA ?

Ok....I don't think I believe NASA is a right. And abolishing that waste of money is another story.

Soooo.....Let's simplify this. You think you have a "right" to health care. Correct? Safe to say that?

I'm just trying to figure out how you get that from the Law. So up to now you've proven my point.

Go for it.

satanica
07-23-2009, 01:43 PM
Ok....I don't think I believe NASA is a right. And abolishing that waste of money is another story.

NASA isn't mentioned in the Constitution, Yet every US President supports it.

Soooo.....Let's simplify this. You think you have a "right" to health care. Correct? Safe to say that?

Go for it.

"Safe to say"

Are you high ? ...I never said we have a right to healthcare.

I understand that you need me to take this absurd position so that you can make a pointless point.

But I simply don't hold the position that we have the right to healthcare.

I DO believe it is something our government should do, Just like the Air Force and NASA.

The Air Force, FBI, CIA and NASA are not mentioned either, but here we are.

satanica
07-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Don't tell me you are still searching the forum for a quote where I said

"I have the right to healthcare because the constitution says so"

Good luck with that.

After you read this, I would go and search some more, you might have missed something.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 02:03 PM
NASA isn't mentioned in the Constitution, Yet every US President supports it.

"Safe to say"

Are you high ? ...I never said we have a right to healthcare.

I understand that you need me to take this absurd position so that you can make a pointless point.

But I simply don't hold the position that we have the right to healthcare.

I DO believe it is something our government should do, Just like the Air Force and NASA.

The Air Force, FBI, CIA and NASA are not mentioned either, but here we are.

So has every president supported the drug war....and the invasion of Iraq......and public schools .
That doesn't make it.... A Right....OR Right.

The constitution says specifically what the federal government "Can" do. And then the BOR says what it "Cannot" do.

It spells it out in clear enough terms that even you someone like you should be able to read and understand it.

So thanks for proving that those of us that say the Government has no business in anything to do with the medical industry are correct.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 02:04 PM
Don't tell me you are still searching the forum for a quote where I said

"I have the right to healthcare because the constitution says so"

Good luck with that.

After you read this, I would go and search some more, you might have missed something.

Don't get so high on yourself...some of us have don't spend ALL day on the forums.

satanica
07-23-2009, 02:07 PM
So has every president supported the drug war....and the invasion of Iraq......and public schools .
That doesn't make it.... A Right....OR Right. .

Do you understand that I DON'T think healthcare is a right ?

I don't think you understand.

You are now implying some people think that there is a right to invade Iraq, and to fight drugs.

I just don't get it. Who are these people that make you so mad ?

satanica
07-23-2009, 02:09 PM
So thanks for proving that those of us that say the Government has no business in anything to do with the medical industry are correct.

I never said that. In fact I said the exact opposite. I said the government SHOULD get involved in healthcare.

But I don't think there is a right to healthcare in the US Constitution.

Are we clear yet ?

lacarnut
07-23-2009, 02:21 PM
I never said that. In fact I said the exact opposite. I said the government SHOULD get involved in healthcare.

Are we clear yet ?

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and go find a job rather than posting stupid shit about politics from dawn to midnight? You are a fool and an unproductive one that is a leech on society.

Your boy is hell bent on destroying this country. Between health care and cap and trade, we will have a depression.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 02:30 PM

Are we clear yet ?

People like you.... that talk in circles.... and equivocate.... are never clear.

why do you hate this country so much? :(

satanica
07-23-2009, 02:40 PM
People like you.... that talk in circles.... and equivocate.... are never clear.

why do you hate this country so much? :(

I was clear.

You just couldn't understand.

megimoo
07-23-2009, 02:40 PM
Quick Vote Did President Obama's briefing on health care convince you to support reform? Yes No I already supported it

Did President Obama's briefing on health care convince you to support reform?
Yes 15% 10314
No 54% 37621
I already supported it 31% 21366

http://www.cnn.com/

lacarnut
07-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Quick Vote Did President Obama's briefing on health care convince you to support reform? Yes No I already supported it

Did President Obama's briefing on health care convince you to support reform?
Yes 15% 10314
No 54% 37621
I already supported it 31% 21366

http://www.cnn.com/

Even the majority of lefties on CNN are not buying this health care monstrosity that this snake oil salesman is trying to sell. It must suck when moon-bats do not to support socialized meds.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 02:52 PM
I was clear.

You just couldn't understand.

Oh I understand completely. You wish to break the law by having the federal government regulate the medical field.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Still can't find where the government is supossed to be involved in health care.

satanica
07-23-2009, 02:56 PM
Oh I understand completely. You wish to break the law by having the federal government regulate the medical field.

Where is the law that will be violated when the government gets involved with healthcare ?

I predict.....you never answer. How boring, at least put up a little fight.

Still can't find where the government is supossed to be involved in health care.

It's written right next to where it says the government should be involved in NASA, FBI, CIA, the Department of Education and the Air Force.

You can't find it cause it's not written, I tried to tell you this many times, you just can't grasp this simple concept.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 03:05 PM
Where is the law that will be violated when the government gets involved with healthcare ?

I just posted it. Why don't you 'gasp' read?

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

It's written right next to where it says the government should be involved in NASA, FBI, CIA, the Department of Education and the Air Force.

You can't find it cause it's not written, I tried to tell you this many times, you just can't grasp this simple concept.

Good, we agree that none of those things, save the military, are in the constitution and are all illegal.

I'm done here. There's ample evidence in this very thread that you are a Statist dweeb that shit's on the law.

satanica
07-23-2009, 03:07 PM
I just posted it. Why don't you 'gasp' read?

Thats what I thought.

satanica
07-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Good, we agree that none of those things, save the military, are in the constitution and are all illegal.

LOL. You think if is not in the Constitution it is ILLEGAL ?

Holy shit thats funny....WTF are you huffing ?

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 03:40 PM
LOL. You think if is not in the Constitution it is ILLEGAL ?

Holy shit thats funny....WTF are you huffing ?

For the federal government to do? Absolutely unconstitutional.

satanica
07-23-2009, 03:42 PM
For the federal government to do? Absolutely unconstitutional.

You are a libertarian.

No doubt about it. Ron Paul is your man.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 03:54 PM
You are a libertarian.

No doubt about it. Ron Paul is your man.

You can label all you want. That's unfortunately the way you see things; through partisan lenses.
See..Your'e the extreme and need to be squashed. You think the federal government can do anything it pleases.....unfettered. You don't realize there's supposed to be limits. You just don't get it that it needs reigning in badly because tyranny is created by such things as an unfettered state. All I want is to make it smaller so the little guy isn't crushed by it.
Guys like John Duncan, Ron Paul, and Jeff Flake, have gotten popular because they've identified some legitimate problems. The American people are beginning to see some of it. Probably a bit late though. I'm not very confident that this country is pretty much on the way out as far as it's better days goes.
All you have is insults and insinuations. Nothing more. Your'e just an Obama ass kisser.

BadCat
07-23-2009, 03:57 PM
You can label all you want. That's unfortunately the way you see things; through partisan lenses.
See..Your'e the extreme and need to be squashed. You think the federal government can do anything it pleases.....unfettered. You don't realize there's supposed to be limits. You just don't get it that it needs reigning in badly because tyranny is created by such things as an unfettered state. All I want is to make it smaller so the little guy isn't crushed by it.
Guys like John Duncan, Ron Paul, and Jeff Flake, have gotten popular because they've identified some legitimate problems. The American people are beginning to see some of it. Probably a bit late though. I'm not very confident that this country is pretty much on the way out as far as it's better days goes.
All you have is insults and insinuations. Nothing more. Your'e just an Obama ass kisser.

He's just a typical bitter lib. Life dealt him a hand of all Jokers, and none of it is his fault, so we should all have to pay for it.