PDA

View Full Version : I Answer ALL questions.

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:15 AM
I beg you guys to ask me questions.

I DO ...and WILL ANSWER THEM.

All I ask in return is that you answer some of my questions.

This is called debate.

FeebMaster
07-23-2009, 09:16 AM
Cool story, bro.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 09:17 AM

Why do you keep posting your shit in GD when you know it goes here?

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Hey, thanks for supporting such a blue state.

You could move, but you chose to stay. That means alot, really.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 09:19 AM
Why do you support a President thats going to raise spending so high we are never going to pay it off?

FeebMaster
07-23-2009, 09:19 AM
Hey, thanks for supporting such a blue state.

You could move, but you chose to stay. That means alot, really.

They're all red on the inside, comrade.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Answer The Fracking Questions

Ranger Rick
07-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Have you gotten your pony yet?

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Have you gotten your pony yet?

I don't think he could get a pony up his ass!

PoliCon
07-23-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm still waiting for you to answer questions you were already asked in other threads.

stsinner
07-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Will you stop creating threads, you jackass!!! You are cluttering up the damn board, and it's enough, already!!

Go somewhere else..

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 01:14 PM
This thread title LIES

FeebMaster
07-23-2009, 01:32 PM
This thread title LIES

Nah. He doesn't say where, when, or how well he'll answer them.

Gingersnap
07-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Say! You wouldn't happen to have the trifecta info for the 7th race at Arapahoe Park tomorrow night, would you?

That's news I could use.

CorwinK
07-23-2009, 05:28 PM

This is called debate.

What do you believe?

screw the politics, screw the specifics for 10 seconds and just answer this one. What is it you believe. Please elaborate on your belief, and, if using facts, please post references.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 08:56 PM
What do you believe?

screw the politics, screw the specifics for 10 seconds and just answer this one. What is it you believe. Please elaborate on your belief, and, if using facts, please post references.

Don't bother. Just read this and you'll know.
http://www.illiterarty.com/files/www.illiterarty.com/img/112/the_marx_engels_reader.jpg

Zathras
07-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Why are you such a tool?

How do you use your computer with your head crammed so far up your ass?

Is it legal to marry your sister as you have in Illinois?

MrsSmith
07-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Hmmm...looks like he still answers NO questions. :rolleyes:

Gingersnap
07-23-2009, 10:09 PM
To be fair, he's not on the board now.

I'm still hoping he comes through with that trifecta info, though.

Elspeth
07-23-2009, 10:42 PM

This is called debate.

Actually, satanita, you have a tendency to ignore facts and well reasoned posts. You mostly try to egg people on emotionally and play games of "pull my finger" with people. Your OP here is disingenuous.

Teetop
07-23-2009, 11:35 PM
Actually, satanita, you have a tendency to ignore facts and well reasoned posts. You mostly try to egg people on emotionally and play games of "pull my finger" with people. Your OP here is disingenuous.

Ya think?! :D

Constitutionally Speaking
07-24-2009, 06:09 AM
Where in the Constitution does the Federal government have the authority to take my money and use it to give you health insurance?

Molon Labe
07-24-2009, 08:09 AM
Where in the Constitution does the Federal government have the authority to take my money and use it to give you health insurance?

LOL! Don't you know that's outdated. Why let something like that get in the way.

LOL. You think if is not in the Constitution it is ILLEGAL ?

Holy shit thats funny....WTF are you huffing ?

Troll
07-24-2009, 12:13 PM

Good one. I have a few more.

1. On CS's question, how do you feel the insurance question fits into the Tenth Amendment, specifically? What about to the larger question of freedom in America?

2. Is it more likely to you that the politicians genuinely care about the health of the American people or that they want to corner another 20% of the American economy and have a great vote-buying platform for the future?

3. What specifically makes this insurance plan more sustainable in the long-term than programs like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security?

4. What percentage of people with high hospital bills, in your estimation, could have avoided their problems if they had either (a) bought enough insurance in the first place, or (b) read their policies?

5. What, in dollars, is a fair price to pay out-of-pocket for life-saving medical treatment such as cancer radiation or chemotherapy? Do doctors currently have a right to collect that money even from an uninsured person if said person agreed to the treatment?

6. Why shouldn't insurance companies deny coverage for people with pre-existing conditions?

7. How many people are uninsured either by choice or by not being US citizens? Is simply coming to the US enough to warrant government health insurance or should America give health insurance to the other 6 billion people in the world as well?

8. Should Congress and the President be on the same plan? Why or why not?

9. How much money and entitlements do the people/businesses who work and pay taxes owe the people who do not work or pay taxes? What other welfare programs are the latter entitled to that they're not currently getting? What entitles them to it?

10. What about the people who don't work and pay taxes, but instead post on political forums from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM? Do they deserve health coverage and other entitlements? Why?

11. Why has the administration changed the terms of this debate from "healthcare reform" to "health insurance reform"?

12. Why is it so important that this legislation pass so quickly?

13. Is healthcare a "right", a "privilege" or something else?

14. What should happen to doctors and hospitals who won't accept this new insurance the way many of them currently don't accept Medicare?

15. What sort of claims will this insurance plan not cover?

16. Why do you think people who currently qualify for Medicaid and other programs do not apply until after they get sick?

17. Why should a slim majority of people be able to vote themselves more money from the slim minority?

18. How will this insurance plan not lead to rationing down the road?

19. Will this plan mean more people going to hospitals and going to see doctors?

20. Are there enough medical practitioners and hospitals to keep up with this added demand?

Molon Labe
07-24-2009, 12:16 PM
Good one. I have a few more.

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt25/MolonLabe10/0000048.gif?t=1248452121

Rebel Yell
07-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Really?

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=16745

Apocalypse
07-27-2009, 01:36 PM

This is called debate.

You still refuse to answer mine!!

Lars1701a
07-27-2009, 01:45 PM
You still refuse to answer mine!!

and mine

enslaved1
07-27-2009, 01:47 PM
and mine

Me too. We should start a club. Oh wait, in would include everybody but satty.

Zafod
07-27-2009, 02:12 PM

This is called debate.

why do you collect unemployment checks while having a private buisness that is bringing in enough money to live well as you have stated?

Thats ilegal.... Why do you insist on being a thief?

Lanie
07-28-2009, 12:50 AM

This is called debate.

Okay, you promised to answer all my questions, so I'm going to go for it.

Why is it that when I'm driving and ducks are around, they speed up to get out in front of my car? I don't get it.

How many bites does it take to get to the chocolate part of a tootsie roll pop?

Why is it that in bigger cities, they're in the habit of stopping at green lights or staying stopped?

Why do some men feel like it's normal to pee in the public bathroom floor?

Why are so many job applications online?

Why is politics becoming a "second verse, same as the first" topic for me?

Why do people play the lottery, win about 50 or so dollars, and then spend it all on lottery tickets?

Why are they speeding through the Twilight movies?

I want my questions answered. lol.

Rockntractor
07-28-2009, 01:06 AM
Thats what is nice about living in the country You can pee in the driveway like a german shepard

Lanie
07-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Thats what is nice about living in the country You can pee in the driveway like a german shepard

That is gross!

Gingersnap
07-28-2009, 11:17 AM

Well, thanks for giving me my recommended dosage of brain damage for the day.

:p

Rockntractor
07-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Well, thanks for giving me my recommended dosage of brain damage for the day.

:p

You can count on me!

Teetop
07-28-2009, 05:12 PM

Ladies? The above quote is any man trying to re-live his younger days, as a boy.:D

Teetop
07-28-2009, 05:16 PM

Men's restrooms in Germany didn't have urnals, they had tile floors that went up the wall about four feet. You would see a trough at the bottom of one wall and water jets coming out of the wall at about three feet. You peed on the wall and every few minutes water would flush away the urine. Bars in the U.S. should adopt this.