PDA

View Full Version : Remember those odd trips to Grandma that Obama made?

Talismen
07-23-2009, 09:34 AM
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09r4B27wgFA

I think it's probably a bit of speculation...But - I thought it odd that Obama met with his Grandmother a few different times, and on the 2nd time, although he seemed to indicate that she was moments away from dying - - He waited a few days before going to see her.

THAT FACT - in and of itself - had me wondering about that whole Grandmother issue from the git-go.

linda22003
07-23-2009, 09:39 AM
I don't know who's goofier, the person who made this silly thing or you for posting it. :p

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:41 AM
I love it. Keep it up.

The birthers have already made the national news.

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Never mind Linda numbers. Inside That mean tough exterior is................well I guess a mean tough interior. But don't worry about her. Shannon is real nice!

Talismen
07-23-2009, 09:45 AM
I don't know who's goofier, the person who made this silly thing or you for posting it. :p

Hey - just passing along the info. ;)

The fact that obama said she was gravely ill and then waited days before he left to see her - - is weird.
Aside from the fact that the trips were one right after another, and he said she was basically fine after the 1st trip.

I'm not suggesting he did it - merely pointing out that the circumstances, for any other presidential candidate, would be cause for concern.

linda22003
07-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Never mind Linda numbers. Inside That mean tough exterior is................well I guess a mean tough interior. But don't worry about her. Shannon is real nice!

Did you watch the stupid thing? I got about halfway through it before I had to turn it off because I could FEEL my IQ declining.
Imagine making a "conspiracy" out of being cremated instead of buried next to her husband! I'm for cremation, and my husband isn't sure. We could well end up in different formats, if not in different places entirely. How can that possibly matter??

linda22003
07-23-2009, 09:48 AM
Hey - just passing along the info. ;)

Oh, INFO... that's what this is called? Thanks! :p

With all the real stuff to worry about from this administration, why do we insist on dwelling on the tinfoil hat stuff??

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Did you watch the stupid thing? I got about halfway through it before I had to turn it off because I could FEEL my IQ declining.
Imagine making a "conspiracy" out of being cremated instead of buried next to her husband! I'm for cremation, and my husband isn't sure. We could well end up in different formats, if not in different places entirely. How can that possibly matter??

I'll watch it this evening when I have more time. As far as cremation goes it would be nice to have your ashes spread over an outdoor democrat rally. It would be nice to no your last act of revenge would cause them to cough and sputter!

Talismen
07-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Oh, INFO... that's what this is called? Thanks! :p

With all the real stuff to worry about from this administration, why do we insist on dwelling on the tinfoil hat stuff??

It IS info...the trips did happen, they were oddly timed and the circumstances were what they were.

Are you suggesting that you weren't weirded out by the fact that Obama said his Gma was gravely ill, announced that he was breaking off from the campaign to go see her, and then WAITED a few days before he did it?

I'm sorry but THAT is cause for concern alone, as it leads to questions surrounding his character, and if his character is flawed...that opens a huge political pandora's box.

The man is the sum of all his "parts" - and we've already established that his other "parts" include befriending a racist anti-semite who parades around as a church leader, and a domestic terrorists who thinks blowing up our troops is a good thing.

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:56 AM
It IS info...the trips did happen, they were oddly timed and the circumstances were what they were.

Are you suggesting that you weren't weirded out by the fact that Obama said his Gma was gravely ill, announced that he was breaking off from the campaign to go see her, and then WAITED a few days before he did it?

I'm sorry but THAT is cause for concern alone, as it leads to questions surrounding his character, and if his character is flawed...that opens a huge political pandora's box.

The man is the sum of all his "parts" - and we've already established that his other "parts" include befriending a racist anti-semite who parades around as a church leader, and a domestic terrorists who thinks blowing up our troops is a good thing.

The people who think we faked the moon landing also have "info"

There is a ton of "info" on the aliens working at area 51

Like I said, I love it ....brillant !!

satanica
07-23-2009, 09:58 AM
Oh, and the name.

"The Clincher"

So profound, ...must be a pretty deep and convincing film.

Myself, ..I was blown away, simply a piece of cinematic history.

linda22003
07-23-2009, 09:58 AM

I'm sorry but THAT is cause for concern alone

Not mine. I wasn't "weirded out" because I don't pay attention to stuff like that. I'm concerned about his policies and how laws he signs will impact my life, not whether he wuved his gwanny as much as you think he should have.

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Hey, don't fight. After all, you both live in blue states.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 10:07 AM
Like we needed to be reminded that Obama doesnt give a rats ass for anyone but himself?

Talismen
07-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Not mine. I wasn't "weirded out" because I don't pay attention to stuff like that. I'm concerned about his policies and how laws he signs will impact my life, not whether he wuved his gwanny as much as you think he should have.

You twist words and context. That's cute. ;)

I don't give a rats ass about how much he loved or didn't love his Gma.
What I care about is his character - his character is what motivates him, and that INCLUDES the policies he forces on us.

Talismen
07-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Like we needed to be reminded that Obama doesnt give a rats ass for anyone but himself?

Actually, if there's any credibility to the facts about this....the fact that he didn't visit a supposed gravely ill grandma for a few days, letting her die in her death bed....

This should teach us a bit about where his thoughts on a health-care system come from.

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Ok I watched the video. Most of it covered material I have already heard about. I wouldn't put anything past chief big ears. I would have liked the video better had he eaten grandma and then disguised himself and waited in her bed for the next victim.

My what big ears you have grandma!

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:12 AM
I don't have any illusions about his character and what his main objectives are. There's enough to concentrate on as it is. As to letting his grandmother "die in her deathbed" - where else would she die? Isn't that why it's CALLED a "deathbed"?

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:13 AM
I would have liked the video better had he eaten grandma and then disguised himelf and waited in her bed for the next victim.

Don't give away the sequel! :p

Talismen
07-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Ok I watched the video. Most of it covered material I have already heard about. I wouldn't put anything past chief big ears. I would have liked the video better had he eaten grandma and then disguised himself and waited in her bed for the next victim.

Almost Jack-The-Ripper.... :cool:

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:14 AM

Exactly. There's enough evidence of that, every day. The "crazy conspiracy" stuff just makes people look stupid, and I feel stupid by coming in contact with it.

SarasotaRepub
07-23-2009, 10:15 AM
That Tube was pretty ridiculous but amusing too. :D

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:15 AM
This should teach us a bit about where his thoughts on a health-care system come from.

Ya, the video you posted should teach us where Obama stands on Healthcare.

I just love it. You are my new favorite....no really.

Talismen
07-23-2009, 10:17 AM
I don't have any illusions about his character and what his main objectives are. There's enough to concentrate on as it is. As to letting his grandmother "die in her deathbed" - where else would she die? Isn't that why it's CALLED a "deathbed"?

He claimed she was 'gravely ill' and then said he was breaking off from the campaign to go be with her...And then waited days before he actually did it. You find nothing odd about that?

#1 - he needed a sympathy bump in the polls.
#2 - she was really dying, and he pimped her circumstances.

He's made up of the sum of all his "parts".
That cannot be ignored.

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:17 AM
That Tube was pretty ridiculous but amusing too. :D

Thats Gold Jerry ...Gold

http://www.siyumhaseinfeld.com/images/chars/bania.jpg

megimoo
07-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Never mind Linda numbers. Inside That mean tough exterior is................well I guess a mean tough interior. But don't worry about her. Shannon is real nice!She likes to dictate what gets posted from her position of high moral authority !

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:21 AM
He claimed she was 'gravely ill' and then said he was breaking off from the campaign to go be with her...And then waited days before he actually did it. You find nothing odd about that?

I've read about 300 pages of the health care bill so far. I intend to read every word of all 1018 pages. It's difficult going, but there's a lot in there that we need to know about.
How much of it have you read? How much attention are you paying to real issues, instead of when he happened to go over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house?

Talismen
07-23-2009, 10:22 AM
She likes to dictate what gets posted from her position of high moral authority !

Yeah...I sensed that vibe too :cool:

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:22 AM
She likes to dictate what gets posted from her position of high moral authority !

Oh, come now. You know I don't dictate what gets posted. Your posts would never show up if I did - and they obviously do! :p

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Yeah...I sensed that vibe too :cool:

I don't know you, you just arrived, and I have no argument with you - just with silly stuff like this video. I will watch your posts and hope for better things to come. :)

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 10:24 AM
I've read about 300 pages of the health care bill so far. I intend to read every word of all 1018 pages. It's difficult going, but there's a lot in there that we need to know about.
How much of it have you read? How much attention are you paying to real issues, instead of when he happened to go over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house?

I don't know how you can concentrate enough to comprehend what you are reading. It would be like reading one of Wilburs entire posts!

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:27 AM
I don't know you, you just arrived, and I have no argument with you - just with silly stuff like this video. I will watch your posts and hope for better things to come. :)

Welcome to the base of the base. If you haven't noticed, this board isn't in the mainstream ...even for the republican party.

If the GOP is now 22% ...half of that would be the base, 11%

And half of that would be the base of the base ..5 1/2 %

In my view, this board represents about 5 - 6 % of America.

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:27 AM
It's horrible. A long, slow slog. Fortunately, it's gotten bogged down so I have time to read it; this could have had a quick vote before ANYone had time to read it.

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:28 AM
I don't know how you can concentrate enough to comprehend what you are reading. !

It will get easier as you grow up. :D

linda22003
Welcome to the base of the base. If you haven't noticed, this board isn't in the mainstream ...even for the republican party.

I don't think this board represents any of the Republican party. I know I don't post as a Republican, and I worked for the RNC back in the '80s.
We don't even have party registration in Virginia, and that's fine with me.

Talismen

I realize you don't know me and that's not your fault or mine.
:)

But - You don't have the advantage of knowing me well enough to know that I posted this ONLY because there is a set of factual events that surround this cheezy video that I believe should give one pause.

I never suggested that I believe he killed anyone.
I'd have to see alot more proof before I believed that.

But - the events that make up some of this cheez-oid video are factual.
That's all I'm saying.

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 10:30 AM

And you represent people that are so obnoxious their own people kick them off a liberal board. Go give your gerbil a bath!

Talismen
07-23-2009, 10:32 AM

I've read the most important part - the one about private citizens not being able to keep their private insurance. The rest of it goes downhill from there. I see no reason to read the rest, when I consider that to be the most important part.

As for how much time I spend on other issues....
I have my own forum - littered with the "other issues".

But, since I don't have to prove my level of conservatism to anyone - that's not something anyone else needs to worry about, ay?

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:33 AM
I don't think this board represents any of the Republican party. I know I don't post as a Republican, and I worked for the RNC back in the '80s.
We don't even have party registration in Virginia, and that's fine with me.

Ya, OK.

This board represents 0% of America or the GOP ?

The people here vote republican, almost every election, but they represent 0% ?

I love the math used on the CU

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 10:42 AM
All right a cat fight!
http://divinatragedia.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/funnypics-catfight.jpg

Talismen
07-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Found this item posted at my place, when this crap about his Gma being gravely ill went down:

Well, here you go:

On Drudge: http://www.drudgereport.com/flashgr.htm

OBAMA INTERVIEW: LETS TALK ABOUT GRANDMOTHER'S HEALTH
Wed Oct 22 2008 18:09:23 ET

CBS EARLY SHOW co-anchor Harry Smith conducted an exclusive interview with Sen. Barack Obama earlier today in Richmond, Va. Among other topics, the senator told Smith why it’s so important for him to take a break from his campaign to see his grandmother. “My grandmother's the last one left,” Obama told Smith. The senator added, “She has really been the rock of the family, the foundation of the family.” Obama didn’t get to his mother before she died. “Yeah, got there too late,” he says. “You know, I mean, it was sort of like this, in the sense that she had a terminal illness. We knew she wasn't doing well, but you know, the diagnosis was such that we thought we had a little more time and we didn't. And so I want to make sure that I don't make the same mistake twice.”

OBAMA SAYS HE DOESN’T WANT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WITH HIS GRANDMOTHER THAT HE MADE WITH HIS DYING MOTHER – IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW ON “THE EARLY SHOW” ON OCT. 23 ON CBS

Developing...

Pay attention to the highlighted parts...see a contradiction in actions here? Grandmother apparently on death-bed, but he takes time to do an interview???? I mean, I hope she's ok...I have one grandmother left too. But, why stop and talk about it? The words "sympathy votes" come to mind.

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Ya, OK.

This board represents 0% of America or the GOP ?

The people here vote republican, almost every election, but they represent 0% ?

I think the people here represent themselves. That's all I am doing. I don't always vote Republican, but I can't speak for the others.

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:47 AM
I think the people here represent themselves.

But they DO cast a vote for someone to represent them in government.

Thats the % you claim is zero

linda22003
07-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I have made no claims about percentages of anything. Reread the thread.

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:55 AM
I have made no claims about percentages of anything. Reread the thread.

Your own words...

"I don't think this board represents any of the Republican party."

That would be 0% ...

Like I said, I love the math used here. It's classic, and by that I mean it's in a class of it's own, it's deliberate.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 10:55 AM
But they DO cast a vote for someone to represent them in government.

And you voted for JugEars the clown?

satanica
07-23-2009, 10:58 AM
And you voted for JugEars the clown?

Ya. lets make fun of his looks....

That will win the next election. Keep it up.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Ya. lets make fun of his looks....

Why not? You did it all the time. S'matter, Blech? Dish it out but cant take it?

That will win the next election. Keep it up.

Oh that will be won in due time. Obama will see to it. He's a one termer.

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Why not? You did it all the time. S'matter, Blech? Dish it out but cant take it?

Oh that will be won in due time. Obama will see to it. He's a one termer.

Like I said before. Go sit down, the Americans are talking about their future. You have your own left wing President to worry about.

Focus on your own country....who also support my president

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Like I said before. Go sit down, the Americans are talking about their future. You have your own left wing President to worry about.

Go screw yourself. I was here before you got here and I will be here long after your scrawny ass will be banned.

Focus on your own country....who also support my president

Uh..no, they dont, Most of us see Obama for what he is. A bullshit artist.A liar. Another useless Chicago politician who couldnt lie straight in bed and uses the race card to further his ambitions.

The wheel turns....

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:14 AM
Go screw yourself. I was here before you got here

You were WHERE ? ...thats what I want to know , where are you posting from ?

Uh..no, they dont, Most of us see Obama for what he is. A bullshit artist.A liar. Another useless Chicago politician who couldnt lie straight in bed and uses the race card to further his ambitions.

The wheel turns....

Who is "US" ...where are these people ? ..where are you posting from ?

Do you also have a left wing president ?

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:17 AM
You were WHERE ? ...thats what I want to know , where are you posting from ?

Man, you cant keep up, can you? I even posted the actual lat and longitude.

Talk about largo...

Who is "US" ...where are these people ? ..where are you posting from ?

The seat of my chair in my computer room / library

Do you also have a left wing president ?

Dunno. Do I?

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Man, you cant keep up, can you? I even posted the actual lat and longitude.

Talk about largo...

The seat of my chair in my computer room / library

Dunno. Do I?

You are a Aussie. Like I said, The Americans are talking about their future.

The irony that you have your own left wing president to hate on and you spend you time hating MY president.

BTW, I want to thank your country for supporting Obama.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:23 AM

So far all I see is you screeching like a demented rabid howler monkey with terminal gonorrhea

The irony that you have your own left wing president to hate on and you spend you time hating MY president.

We have a president? News to me.

BTW, I want to thank your country for supporting Obama.

Uh. no.

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Uh. no.

Uh YES ...

ALMOST three-quarters of Australians want Barack Obama to win the US presidential election while only 16 per cent back John McCain, the latest snapshot of Australian attitudes to a range of foreign policy issues shows.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/obama-wins-by-a-landslide--in-australia/2008/09/29/1222650989574.html

http://news.smh.com.au/national/australia-embrace-obama-for-president-20081105-5i4q.html

16% for Mccain ...Like I said, I love the math used here.

satanica
07-23-2009, 11:29 AM
God I love it.

The birther movement is now a "liberal trick"

Gotta love the logic.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Uh YES ...
ALMOST three-quarters of Australians want Barack Obama to win the US presidential election while only 16 per cent back John McCain, the latest snapshot of Australian attitudes to a range of foreign policy issues shows.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...650989574.html (http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/obama-wins-by-a-landslide--in-australia/2008/09/29/1222650989574.html)

That survey was taken using a sample of less than 4000 people.

In a nation of over 21 million. The smh is like the rest of the media....there's a very good reason they re called Presstitutes.

Talismen
07-23-2009, 11:31 AM
I"m not actively paying attention to this little mindless drool-machine, but I saw this quoted:

...and had to respond.

The Aussie's are a great ally, and if your leftist sorry ass cared about not pissing off the rest of the world like you say you do (which is lip service, by the way) - - you'd understand that the U.S./Aussie friendship has existed for a very long time.

It is to be respected and preserved.

Sonnabend
07-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Talismen: He thinks we have a President :D

He cant even get his insults right :D

Talismen
07-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Talismen: He thinks we have a President :D

He cant even get his insults right :D

That's what happens when one chooses to drink the bong water....
:D

AmPat
08-16-2009, 09:47 PM
I"m not actively paying attention to this little mindless drool-machine, but I saw this quoted:

...and had to respond.

The Aussie's are a great ally, and if your leftist sorry ass cared about not pissing off the rest of the world like you say you do (which is lip service, by the way) - - you'd understand that the U.S./Aussie friendship has existed for a very long time.

It is to be respected and preserved.

I thought this was one of the Librul's main concerns; our reputation in the world. Nothing says "Like Me" like a good insult.:rolleyes: