PDA

View Full Version : Should Satanica be banned?

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
He never answers questions and inuslts just about everyone on this board.

Should he go?

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:06 PM
He never answers questions and inuslts just about everyone on this board.

Should he go?

Hey, thanks for living in, and supporting a blue state, it really helped out in 2008.

I mean that .....really.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:08 PM
Hey, thanks for living in, and supporting a blue state, it really helped out in 2008.

I mean that .....really.

Funny I remember voting for the other guy.

I dont speak for any state but thanks for playing douche.

Sonnabend
He comes

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/images/products/Star%20Wars/MasterReplica/Accessories/MasterReplica_DarthVaderHelmet.jpg

Beware...

noonwitch
No, this isn't DU, where people are banned for not being part of the collective belief system.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Funny I remember voting for the other guy.

I dont speak for any state but thanks for playing douche.

Your tax dollars you give to the state speak louder than your rants on CU.

I want to thank you for living and working to support a blue state, ...you could move but chose to stay, thank you for that.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:10 PM
No, this isn't DU, where people are banned for not being part of the collective belief system.

Wrong

If you think people want him banned for not being part of the collective then you are smoking something.

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 12:11 PM
I would have prefered a third option. He could be limited!

BadCat
07-23-2009, 12:12 PM

I want to thank you for living and working to support a blue state, ...you could move but chose to stay, thank you for that.

Yeah, you should be thanking people like us, who are being forced to support your worthless ass.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah, you should be thanking people like us, who are being forced to support your worthless ass.

funny tax dollars support this country by both the red and blue states.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:15 PM
funny tax dollars support this country by both the red and blue states.

True. But most red states take in more than they give back. They depend on blue states to make up their shortfalls.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1457/donor.png

Rebel Yell
07-23-2009, 12:17 PM
I voted no. He hasn't really done anything banworthy yet. Even though Kikkomen ( or whatever his name was) got banned for less.

So what, he's a full of shit internet toughguy who thinks no one else is tough enough to live in Chicago (even though he stays out of the bad parts of town). He calls everyone else here pussies (even though he passed out getting a tat) He tries to act like he's down with the brutha's (even though he is the picture of lilly whiteness from what I've seen). He knows the best way to spend tax dollars (even though none of it is his money). He claims to be intelligent and witty (even though he consistently fucks up his signature line "Check Mate"). He pitched fits like a little girl (even though he pretends to be tough).

He is an oxymoron wrapped in a conundrum.:rolleyes:

Why would you want to ban him?:confused:

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:19 PM
I voted no. He hasn't really done anything banworthy yet. Even though Kikkomen ( or whatever his name was) got banned for less.

So what, he's a full of shit internet toughguy who thinks no one else is tough enough to live in Chicago (even though he stays out of the bad parts of town). He calls everyone else here pussies (even though he passed out getting a tat) He tries to act like he's down with the brutha's (even though he is the picture of lilly whiteness from what I've seen). He knows the best way to spend tax dollars (even though none of it is his money). He claims to be intelligent and witty (even though he consistently fucks up his signature line "Check Mate"). He pitched fits like a little girl (even though he pretends to be tough).

He is an oxymoron wrapped in a conundrum.:rolleyes:

Why would you want to ban him?:confused:

He does nothing but disrupt, does not answer any questions put to him.

He is here just to screw the board up and most here try to engage the douche bag.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:19 PM
He does nothing but disrupt, does not answer any questions put to him.

He is here just to screw the board up and most here try to engage the douche bag.

Not true.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm beginning to think so. Take Wilbur for example. He actually engages in debates and knows his subject. This retard after 2 weeks of pressing knows only about soundbites and platitudes that would make Goebbel's smile.

We've had better liberals like Logan's Papa around who knew enough about things to keep it interesting. And CW's gone and yet this guy isnt?

This guy offers nothing...

I think banning is a last resort

Gingersnap
07-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Didn't we already do this poll? :D

PoliCon
07-23-2009, 12:38 PM

Actually - I don't think anyone wants him banned for his beliefs - they want him banned for his bad behavior.

satanica
07-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Didn't we already do this poll? :D

My thread about the recession is a "stupid liberal trick"

But this isn't ? ...this is acceptable for this forum ?

You and I already know the answer to that question, no need to reply.

Meet the new boss ...

FeebMaster
07-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Hell no. He's great.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Hell no. He's great.

Of course you would agree.:rolleyes:

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Actually - I don't think anyone wants him banned for his beliefs - they want him banned for his bad behavior.

I hate to admit it but I agree with Poil.

Off topic: what happened to big Ben?

FeebMaster
07-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Of course you would agree.:rolleyes:

I don't agree with anything. I just think he's entertaining.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 12:47 PM

So you agree with people who just disrupt for disruptions sake?

Rebel Yell
07-23-2009, 12:50 PM

You just like stirring the shit.:D

Gingersnap
07-23-2009, 12:52 PM
So you agree with people who just disrupt for disruptions sake?

I guess you've never met Feebs before today. :p

FeebMaster
07-23-2009, 12:56 PM
I guess you've never met Feebs before today. :p

Ouch :p. I'd like to think I'm a cut above the current crop, at least.

Molon Labe
07-23-2009, 12:58 PM

Yep...after further reflection. He's kinda a fun. Just if he would sit in one place for a second.

SaintLouieWoman
07-23-2009, 01:00 PM

I agree with you. If someone presents their ideas, as long as they're respectful and don't outrageously insult others, they're an asset to the board.

Satannica (one of his many names) doesn't have a clue about presenting his ideas logically. It's more interesting to have a true debating board, but Satanica isn't a debater. He's an excrement hurler.

enslaved1
07-23-2009, 01:00 PM
I vote no because it is what this guy is begging for. Then he'll go somewhere else and brag how his superior facts and skills got him banned from an evil conservitive board. He obviously has the attention span of a gnat, give him another week, he'll forgot we even exists. Banning him only feeds his ego.

linda22003
07-23-2009, 01:04 PM

That's something we can control. If he becomes insulting, we have the option not to respond to him. I'm against banning on principle. Usually.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 01:10 PM
I vote no because it is what this guy is begging for. Then he'll go somewhere else and brag how his superior facts and skills got him banned from an evil conservitive board. He obviously has the attention span of a gnat, give him another week, he'll forgot we even exists. Banning him only feeds his ego.

Problem is no one ignores the prick.

Talismen
07-23-2009, 02:52 PM
Wrong

If you think people want him banned for not being part of the collective then you are smoking something.

This is truth.

I've been here one day, and I can already see that satansissy has gone over the line between infecting this place, and being the butt of entertainment.

There comes a time when the typical liberal bloviation and BS gets old.
It's like watching a child run around the grocery store, screaming for the lollypop he's demanded from the moment he walked in with his mommy. Then, when mommy ignores him - - he throws himself to the floor and does himself an injury.

Much like the boy who cried wolf...people get tired of hearing it, because it's the same old shit.
It's not he's a bother because he isn't part of the collective...It's because he doesn't have one original level-headed thing left to say. He's all insult, no substance. I've seen his type many times on several boards. He's stuck in the "blame bush" mentality, and can't pry himself out. I imagine the pimple on his ass was really caused by the same people who remotely flew the planes into the towers (:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

He posts what he believes to be factual.
People reply with facts to counter his imagined facts.
He ignores their facts and runs and hides like a school-yard ninny, which then allows him to feel superior and maintain that he's right, when he's already been proven wrong.

Same old crap.
Same old crapper.

megimoo
07-23-2009, 03:24 PM
I would have prefered a third option. He could be limited!

Great idea .We could create a special pen to keep him in and he could post to his hearts content in his own little chicken coop !If any members chose to visit him they could post there !

Here's a thought when someone,especially DU rejects, join they should be restricted to several sections to post until the board members vote for a full membership !

I've noticed that one of the mods moves most of our current pinheads posts to stupid liberal tricks so a precedent has been established !

If after a time the full board votes to restrict them to a smaller section due to general aggravation of board members in good standing or full blown insanity so be it.

That way we could avoid or at least limit the pinheads of the past .In one sense it could function as an timeout for outlandish behavior and if that fails a longer timeout. I nominate as a fair and impartial judge of outlandish behavior St LouieWoman ! !

BadCat
07-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Actually, he has given me more appreciation for what Special Ed teachers must go through daily.

Jumpy
07-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Don't ban him. He is entertainment.. plus a different opinion helps people to reinforce (or change) their own beliefs. It is boring as heck if everyone thinks the same way.

Talismen
07-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Great idea .We could create a special pen to keep him in and he could post to his hearts content in his own little chicken coop !If any members chose to visit him they could post there !

Here's a thought when someone,especially DU rejects, join they should be restricted to several sections to post until the board members vote for a full membership !

I've noticed that one of the mods moves most of our current pinheads posts to stupid liberal tricks so a precedent has been established !

If after a time the full board votes to restrict them to a smaller section due to general aggravation of board members in good standing or full blown insanity so be it.

That way we could avoid or at least limit the pinheads of the past .In one sense it could function as an timeout for outlandish behavior and if that fails a longer timeout. I nominate as a fair and impartial judge of outlandish behavior St LouieWoman ! !

I also do limiting at my place. I have a member group titled "BLACKSHEEP".
Liberals who fall into this group earn the status by disrespecting the forum rules and being willfully disruptive. Just as they don't respect the rules, they are placed into a member status where the rules don't protect them either. I.E. - normally, regular members in good standing are obligated to follow the rules just like everyone else, including staff. But, when someone comes on who's willfully disruptive, or who willfully has no respect for the rules,...those regular members are no longer obligated to follow the rules.

It basically makes the BLACKSHEEP member a cat toy :cool:

One important thing though....
I've never had a BLACKSHEEP member last. They all have ended up leaving on their own, or being banned altogether - - after much humiliation and harassment.:D

CorwinK
07-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Hes got as much right to be here making an ass of himself as I do posting what can be seen as wild ass conspiracy theories. I find him funny to be honest, and when he says something without any basis to the conversation at hand (IE, Where do you live??!!) just ignore him. We all know you cant argue with a bag of wind but eventually the bag of wind deflates and goes away, only a matter of time.

AlmostThere
07-23-2009, 05:27 PM

I much prefer discussing an issue with someone who totally disagrees with me. I would never argue that someone should be banned because they don't have the same belief system as me. But this guy knows absolutely nothing about civility or even common courtesy. A couple of posts from the same person who disagree with him will practically guarantee a vulgar tirade. Is that what CU is about? I don't think so at all.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 05:29 PM
I much prefer discussing an issue with someone who totally disagrees with me. I would never argue that someone should be banned because they don't have the same belief system as me. But this guy knows absolutely nothing about civility or even common courtesy. A couple of posts from the same person who disagree with him will practically guarantee a vulgar tirade. Is that what CU is about? I don't think so at all.

He already has the answer to his stupid questions(well what he thinks are the answers) in his head and if you dont provide them he rheems you out.

Zafod
07-23-2009, 06:06 PM
707 posts so far.... average of 29 posts per day.....does this guy have a job?

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 06:24 PM
I wish I could be a admin for one day :):(:D

AlmostThere
07-23-2009, 07:20 PM
And I thought the Dems having the House, the Senate and the White House was as bad as it could get. :D

SarasotaRepub
07-23-2009, 07:27 PM

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO ADMIN FOR YOU!!! :D

SaintLouieWoman
07-23-2009, 07:29 PM

:D:D Doubt if Gingersnap will second that. I usually ignore the trolls til they become way too obnoxious and refuse to coach the offending ones on the ways to behave for a couple days to dodge the heat.

I used to teach. They were high school kids and could get very aggravating. That was why I switched to business.

These "kids" aren't kids chronologically. (Well, come to think of it, maybe they are, or just act that way).

BadCat
07-23-2009, 07:35 PM
:D:D Doubt if Gingersnap will second that. I usually ignore the trolls til they become way too obnoxious and refuse to coach the offending ones on the ways to behave for a couple days to dodge the heat.

I used to teach. They were high school kids and could get very aggravating. That was why I switched to business.

These "kids" aren't kids chronologically. (Well, come to think of it, maybe they are, or just act that way).

This one claims he is 39.

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 07:39 PM
I have not voted in this poll. It is not admin sanctioned. If it were I still think limiting him to three threads would be appropriate for all butt heads for a specified period.

Bubba Dawg
07-23-2009, 08:07 PM
I just voted no as of now. I really don't know the banning rules but if he steps over the line and avoids warnings, then ban him, if not, fight with him.

PoliCon
07-23-2009, 11:46 PM
And I thought the Dems having the House, the Senate and the White House was as bad as it could get. :DI know! SERIOUSLY!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO ADMIN FOR YOU!!! :D Thank God and the dark lord Admin . . . . ;)

Lars1701a
07-24-2009, 01:38 AM
I know! SERIOUSLY!!

Thank God and the dark lord Admin . . . . ;)

Be very happy I am not an admin Mr pee pants.

Milly
07-24-2009, 09:24 AM
I voted no'. He's entertaining in a 'slow down to watch the car crash' kind of way.

Besides, I have a bet with myself that one day he'll actually answer a question or stop dealing in non sequiters. I look forward to it in the same way I looked forward to Obama hitting negative territory in Rasmussen.

You don't want to take away one of an old lady's few pleasures, do you? :D

Rockntractor
07-26-2009, 10:27 AM
I voted no'. He's entertaining in a 'slow down to watch the car crash' kind of way.

Besides, I have a bet with myself that one day he'll actually answer a question or stop dealing in non sequiters. I look forward to it in the same way I looked forward to Obama hitting negative territory in Rasmussen.

You don't want to take away one of an old lady's few pleasures, do you? :D

I don't know Milly I still have not voted but the moderators can't relax with this unruly piece of crap running loose!

Lager
07-26-2009, 10:34 AM

You keep repeating that silly mantra, as if it really means something. You do realize that most people aren't like rabid libs, they can live, work and interact with people of differing ideas and opinions quite easily? I have no trouble living in one state, two states, a red state, a blue state.

satanica
07-26-2009, 10:35 AM
I don't know Milly I still have not voted but the moderators can't relax with this unruly piece of crap running loose!

I have made a deal with the mods.

I clean up my posting.

I did.

The mods and I are still waiting for the board to come around and tone it down , it looks like we will have to be patient.

I would hope the insults from the other side would stop, or slow , the mods and I are hoping this takes place so they CAN relax.

Jfor
07-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Yeah, you're really toning it down huh dimwit?

Sarah Palin is a stupid fucking filthy moose fucking whore who can't spell her own name.

What a stupid moose fucking slut.

I have proof she sucks moose cock.

Rockntractor
07-26-2009, 10:42 AM

I clean up my posting.

I did.

The mods and I are still waiting for the board to come around and tone it down , it looks like we will have to be patient.

I would hope the insults from the other side would stop, or slow , the mods and I are hoping this takes place so they CAN relax.

You cleaned up nothing. I read your posts about Sarah Palin last night. You are a vulgar piece of crap. You will be gone soon after tormenting Sonna this morning.

satanica
07-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah, you're really toning it down huh dimwit?

I promised to NOT insult CU members.

Palin the moose fucker is fine, just as all the names you guys call Obama.

satanica
07-26-2009, 10:44 AM
You cleaned up nothing. I read your posts about Sarah Palin last night. You are a vulgar piece of crap. You will be gone soon after tormenting Sonna this morning.

I bet she was tormented when I destroyed all the talking points she claimed were true.

"Did you give em hell Harry?"

"Nope, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell" -Harry Truman.

Jfor
07-26-2009, 10:47 AM

You are despicable human being.

jediab
07-26-2009, 02:12 PM
I voted Yes to ban the useless turd because he doesn't bring anything useful to this place. Sure he might be amusing to some, but a pain in the Obama to others. He is a prime example of why my sig holds true.

Rockntractor
07-26-2009, 02:21 PM
After the way he tormented Sonna this morning and made it hard for him to do his job I finally voted against him.

megimoo
07-26-2009, 02:47 PM

I clean up my posting.

I did.

Yeah as if the mods would make a deal with a dope like you .What could you possibly say that would cause them to even listen to you.
Your days here is numbered now that you have made an enemy of our Aussie mod.

Apocalypse
07-26-2009, 03:17 PM

I clean up my posting.

I did.

Really?

You do realize there is the feature of looking over only one's post in a forum.

Lets look at some of you "Clean" non insulting post since this one post.

]

Rockntractor[/B]]
More stupid liberal tricks! Go post your troll pen!

Yep, facts links and sources from the US Government are "tricks"

Can't fool you , your super smart.

The red part I would call insulting to Rockntractor's intelligence in a condescending way.

Zafod
07-26-2009, 04:02 PM
I bet she was tormented when I destroyed all the talking points she claimed were true.

"Did you give em hell Harry?"

"Nope, I just told the truth and they thought it was hell" -Harry Truman.

Stop quoting people who didnt sit on their asses collecting unemployment checks because they are too fucking pathetic or lazy to find a job like you, you fucking douchbag!

SaintLouieWoman
07-26-2009, 04:43 PM

I clean up my posting.

I did.

Overreaching a bit there. I believe it is one mod, not "the mods".

I think you could do a lot so we "CAN relax". Personally, I have nothing against you other than it's tough taking the constant narcissim, unbelievable lack of knowledge, etc, etc.

Hopefully you can tone down the vulgar tone you've taken since you've been on the board. Just because for once you decide to play nice, at the direction of ONE mod, doesn't make everyone instantly say "we wuv you". :rolleyes:

It's like a little kid (or teenager) who keeps saying he's sorry, then continues with the same old junk as soon as he thinks he can get away with it.

SaintLouieWoman
07-26-2009, 04:48 PM

Nooo, that doesn't fly. Your comments on Palin are out of line. If I had the ban hammer, you'd be gone in an instant. Lucky for you I don't.

FlaGator
07-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Nooo, that doesn't fly. Your comments on Palin are out of line. If I had the ban hammer, you'd be gone in an instant. Lucky for you I don't.

I suspect that he is not long for CU. If blarch hadn't started off on the wrong foot he probably would have been one of the better liberals to debate things with. Unfortunately he decided to be as unpleasant as possible and now no one will give him a chance or put any credibility in anything he says. What a waste.

SaintLouieWoman
07-26-2009, 04:59 PM
I suspect that he is not long for CU. If blarch hadn't started off on the wrong foot he probably would have been one of the better liberals to debate things with. Unfortunately he decided to be as unpleasant as possible and now no one will give him a chance or put any credibility in anything he says. What a waste.

I think the problem is that old Bubba Clinton tendency to define the meaning of "is". He promises to not attack CU'ers, then talks very coarsely about Palin. I'd be upset if he talked about Hillary Clinton in that matter, too. It's not just a matter of politics.

Pelican is my friend and is very liberal. Even when he went off on some of the conspiracy theories and far out stuff, he did it respectfully. I appreciate different viewpoints, but have a problem when things go to the extreme. I don't expect it to be like a little old lady debating society, but there should be some respect shown, on both sides of issues.

satanica
07-26-2009, 07:21 PM

Thats just your opinion.

The truth is it doesn't violate ant rules.

We see Obama called the worst names possible ...everyday here..... But you don't ever say anything.

satanica
07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Hopefully you can tone down the vulgar tone you've taken since you've been on the board.

Already did.

The vulgar from the other side just went up.

As it turns out, these people can take insults better than having their view destroyed by links and sources.

I swear, this place HATES LINKS AND SOURCES.

BadCat
07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Already did.

The vulgar from the other side just went up.

As it turns out, these people can take insults better than having their view destroyed by links and sources.

I swear, this place HATES LINKS AND SOURCES.

When you "back yourself up" with outdated information, and stupid links that take people to "save a tree - file electronically" websites....we just think you're stupid.

SarasotaRepub
07-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Thats just your opinion.

The truth is it doesn't violate ant rules.

We see Obama called the worst names possible ...everyday here..... But you don't ever say anything.

It does if I say it does...:) Just a friendly warning.

The next time you go off on Palin like you have with the moose remarks I'm going to show you the door. No one here makes those kind of crass remarks about Obama.

satanica
07-26-2009, 07:34 PM
When you "back yourself up" with outdated information, and stupid links that take people to "save a tree - file electronically" websites....we just think you're stupid.

Call it what you want, but rational people call it "The Home Page of the Illinois Tax Revenue"

It's the HOMEPAGE. http://www.revenue.state.il.us

Hit one simple link that says "TAX STATS" ...that I also linked to many many times... and you get this..all the UP TO DATE TAX INFO FOR MY STATE

http://www.revenue.state.il.us/AboutIdor/TaxStats

You can claim it is "OUTDTATED" ...but it simply not true, we can all hit the link and see that.

You can claim it's a "SAVE A TREE" site ...but it's just not true, any rational person can hit the link and see EXACTLY what it is.

Our state develpoed the site this way so hillbillys couldn't read it.

Works pretty good huh ?

satanica
07-26-2009, 07:34 PM
You see BC ...

There is a truth and a lie.

YOU always defend the lie.

BadCat
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Call it what you want, but rational people call it "The Home Page of the Illinois Tax Revenue"

It's the HOMEPAGE. http://www.revenue.state.il.us

Hit one simple link that says "TAX STATS" ...that I also linked to many many times... and you get this..all the UP TO DATE TAX INFO FOR MY STATE

http://www.revenue.state.il.us/AboutIdor/TaxStats

You can claim it is "OUTDTATED" ...but it simply not true, we can all hit the link and see that.

You can claim it's a "SAVE A TREE" site ...but it's just not true, any rational person can hit the link and see EXACTLY what it is.

Our state develpoed the site this way so hillbillys couldn't read it.

Works pretty good huh ?

If I were stupid enough to live in a communist state like Illinois, maybe it might be a good site.

In the meantime...suck on this..

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=usunemployment&met=unemployment_rate&idim=state:ST170000&q=illinois+unemployment+rate

And this...

http://www.progressillinois.com/2009/6/18/illinois-tax-recepits-down

And then tell us how great your over-run toilet of a state is really doing.

Rockntractor
07-26-2009, 07:40 PM
You see BC ...

This is a conservative site we are not here for your entertainment. Why don't you be quiet and answer some of our questions for a while?

BadCat
07-26-2009, 07:43 PM
You see BC ...

You voted for a liar, and you'd defend MrMulatto with your worthless life, wouldn't ya?

Zafod
07-26-2009, 08:11 PM
You see BC ...

and you always waste time on here instead of looking for a job. Doesnt it bother you that you are not even good enough to be the house wife?....just a pathetic unemployed bum....

I wonder how your wife, the bread winner of your house, feels about you wasting all your fucking time on the internet instead of finding work?

Rockntractor
07-26-2009, 08:14 PM
and you always waste time on here instead of looking for a job. Doesnt it bother you that you are not even good enough to be the house wife?....just a pathetic unemployed bum....

I wonder how your wife, the bread winner of your house, feels about you wasting all your fucking time on the internet instead of finding work?
I would like to hear from her but equality is only required if you are conservative! He probably wouldn't let her post!

Zafod
07-26-2009, 08:23 PM
I would like to hear from her but equality is only required if you are conservative! He probably wouldn't let her post!

no kidding....

satanica
07-26-2009, 10:39 PM
no kidding....

Stop obsessing on me.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=235073

Rockntractor
07-26-2009, 10:40 PM
Stop obsessing on me.

What are your two products crap and urine?

Zafod
07-26-2009, 10:41 PM
Stop obsessing on me.

I feel bad for your wife....

Jfor
07-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Stop obsessing on me.

Get a job yet? Heard McDonald's is looking for fry cooks. Good news, they just upped the minimum wage.

Zafod
07-26-2009, 10:59 PM
I think his wife kicked him off the computer.....maybe to do the fucking dishes he was supposed to do?

Jfor
07-26-2009, 11:02 PM
must sucks for them to not have a dishwasher. I guess unemployment pays pretty good in Chicagoland.

Zafod
07-26-2009, 11:06 PM
must sucks for them to not have a dishwasher. I guess unemployment pays pretty good in Chicagoland.

yeah even more so if you misreport your income to work the system....

Jfor
07-27-2009, 12:05 AM
Working a job and making money while drawing unemployment checks. I don't care what state your in, that's illegal.