PDA

View Full Version : Police: Fla. woman practiced dentistry in garage

megimoo
07-23-2009, 04:14 PM
NAPLES, Fla. – Florida officials have arrested a woman for allegedly practicing dentistry in a garage she converted into an office with a drill set and black reclining chair. Rosa Maria Toledo, 56, was arrested Tuesday. In her garage deputies found a cabinet containing dental castings, molds, dental crown glues, partial dentures and bridges.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090722/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_garage_dentist

]t

SarasotaRepub
07-23-2009, 06:36 PM
Linky not finding anything megi.

But it's FL so....:D

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 06:36 PM
:D

Not shocking? :D

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 06:45 PM

http://www.newstin.com/rel/us/en-010-016506426

lacarnut
07-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Hey, this is the kind of medical and dental care we can expect if Obamacare is passed. All the good doctors will haul ass out of this country.

FeebMaster
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM
I have no problem with what she was doing.

You'll be seeing a lot more of it in the future.

SarasotaRepub
07-23-2009, 08:44 PM
I have no problem with what she was doing.

You'll be seeing a lot more of it in the future.

You're probably right, the dentists will be down in Florida and
the organ transplant guys in Jersey. :D

megimoo
07-23-2009, 08:54 PM
You're probably right, the dentists will be down in Florida and
the organ transplant guys in Jersey. :DHow about that New Jersey three crooked mayors and a bunch of low level thieves even a few rabbi's !

SaintLouieWoman
07-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Interesting, they say she had "practiced dentistry in Mexico", but nowhere does it say she was a dentist in Mexico.

Obama Care, here we come. You're right Lacarnut, his is all we'll be able to afford. :eek:

megimoo
07-23-2009, 09:09 PM
Interesting, they say she had "practiced dentistry in Mexico", but nowhere does it say she was a dentist in Mexico.

Obama Care, here we come. You're right Lacarnut, his is all we'll be able to afford. :eek:
If ObamaCare turns out anything like dentistry in the UK we will all be walking around with a mouth full of infected teeth.

Even better dentistry in China .I worked with a Chinese engineer who recently immigrated from China who had never been to a dentist in his life.He told me that the number of dentists in China were limited by the government for some reason and only the very wealthy could make an appointment to see one..

His first year working saw him have every tooth pulled due to massive impacted infections .His English wasn't very good so he went to Chinatown and ended up in a Chinese dental school where the students pulled his teeth without any pain killers and he suffered agony for a week until his gums healed .

megimoo
07-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey, this is the kind of medical and dental care we can expect if Obamacare is passed. All the good doctors will haul ass out of this country.I don't think they will leave.There's always room for a good doctor or dentist but it will cost you over and above Obama Care.