PDA

View Full Version : More Disturbing news about Obamacare

stsinner
07-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Under Obamacare, who gets into medical school will be determined by the government, with preference given to, "Under-represented" groups.. The government will then tell them what discipline to specialize in and determine where they will serve their internship and residency, and then they'll be assigned by the government to a neighborhood where under-represented people are.. Race, race, race, race...... Pure Community Organizing from rooter to tooter... Disgusting.

satanica
07-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Under Obamacare, who gets into medical school will be determined by the government, with preference given to, "Under-represented" groups.. The government will then tell them what discipline to specialize in and determine where they will serve their internship and residency, and then they'll be assigned by the government to a neighborhood where under-represented people are.. Race, race, race, race...... Pure Community Organizing from rooter to tooter... Disgusting.

Link ?

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 06:01 PM
Link ?

Why does everyone have to do the leg work with you?

lacarnut
07-23-2009, 06:48 PM
Link ?

It's in the bill dumb ass. Have you read it?

Zathras
07-23-2009, 09:16 PM
Why does everyone have to do the leg work with you?

Because he's a lazy assed liberal twit that wants everything handed to him on a silver platter...which is also why he's all for Obumbler's health care fiasco.

Fergus
07-23-2009, 09:28 PM
It's in the bill dumb ass. Have you read it?

Good point!

Who has the time to read a 1500 page bill? Certainly not Congress.

Let's ram that friggin' thing through before anyone has a chance to know what's going on in here, right?

But I think it's reasonable for someone to ask for a link when another person makes a statement like the original poster did.

It's been a couple of months since I've been here, (sorry, I've been earning a living), and it appears that the Conservative Underground is getting more and more intolerant of differing viewpoints.

Is the CU becoming the DU's little bitch?:p

MrsSmith
07-23-2009, 09:42 PM
Good point!

Let's ram that friggin' thing through before anyone has a chance to know what's going on in here, right?

But I think it's reasonable for someone to ask for a link when another person makes a statement like the original poster did.

It's been a couple of months since I've been here, (sorry, I've been earning a living), and it appears that the Conservative Underground is getting more and more intolerant of differing viewpoints.

Not to worry, the attitude only follows the posters that consistently request abuse.

patriot45
07-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Good point!

Funny you should say that! Satans daughter wouldn't care if a link was provided, it has a set of preconcieved notions that it spews out at a moments notice! We have tolerated this troll for a while and I think it will be here until it flames out on its own! :D

stsinner
07-23-2009, 10:12 PM
Since you're too lazy to read the bill yourself or even do a cursory search of the document, I'll point you to page 885. Start there and read about the preferential treatment for minorities and the poor. Those are the only people this health care will benefit-everyone else it will hurt.

Page 886 line 10 starts to talk about how the residency training of doctors will only be approved if it meets certain criteria-again, underprivileged areas and "vulnerable populations."

Here's a little snippet:

" ‘‘(e) ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES ESTABLISHED
FOR
25 PROGRAMS.—In awarding grants and contracts under
f:\VHLC\071409\071409.140.xml (444390|2)
July 14, 2009 (12:51 p.m.)
VerDate Nov 24 2008 12:51 Jul 14, 2009 Jkt 000000 PO 00000 Frm 00884 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 C:\TEMP\AAHCA0~1.XML HOLCPC
F:\P11\NHI\TRICOMM\AAHCA09_001.XML
1 subsection (b)(2), the Secretary shall give preference to
2 entities that have a demonstrated record of training—
3 ‘‘(1) a high or significantly improved percentage
4 of health care professionals who provide primary
5 care;
6 ‘‘(2) individuals who are from underrepresented
7 minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds; or
8 ‘‘(3) individuals who practice in settings having
9 the principal focus of serving underserved areas or
10 populations experiencing health disparities (including
11 serving patients eligible for medical assistance under
12 title XIX of the Social Security Act or for child
13 health assistance under title XXI of such Act or
14 those with special health care needs)."

This bill is so obnoxious-it goes against everything that America was founded on-hard work and being self sufficient..

It looks like whites are going to have to scratch and claw for every crumb in the future.

patriot45
07-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Since you're too lazy to read the bill yourself or even do a cursory search of the document, I'll point you to page 885. Start there and read about the preferential treatment for minorities and the poor. Those are the only people this health care will benefit-everyone else it will hurt.

Page 886 line 10 starts to talk about how the residency training of doctors will only be approved if it meets certain criteria-again, underprivileged areas and "vulnerable populations."

Here's a little snippet:

" ‘‘(e) ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES ESTABLISHED
FOR
25 PROGRAMS.—In awarding grants and contracts under
f:\VHLC\071409\071409.140.xml (444390|2)
July 14, 2009 (12:51 p.m.)
VerDate Nov 24 2008 12:51 Jul 14, 2009 Jkt 000000 PO 00000 Frm 00884 Fmt 6652 Sfmt 6201 C:\TEMP\AAHCA0~1.XML HOLCPC
F:\P11\NHI\TRICOMM\AAHCA09_001.XML
1 subsection (b)(2), the Secretary shall give preference to
2 entities that have a demonstrated record of training—
3 ‘‘(1) a high or significantly improved percentage
4 of health care professionals who provide primary
5 care;
6 ‘‘(2) individuals who are from underrepresented
7 minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds; or
8 ‘‘(3) individuals who practice in settings having
9 the principal focus of serving underserved areas or
10 populations experiencing health disparities (including
11 serving patients eligible for medical assistance under
12 title XIX of the Social Security Act or for child
13 health assistance under title XXI of such Act or
14 those with special health care needs)."

This bill is so obnoxious-it goes against everything that America was founded on-hard work and being self sufficient..

It looks like whites are going to have to scratch and claw for every crumb in the future.

Dude, no ones lazy. You didn't provide a link. That is sacred.

stsinner
07-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Dude, no ones lazy. You didn't provide a link. That is sacred.

Sorry-I didn't mean you guys-I was speaking to the board bitch.

I thought that the town stooge would have surely downloaded a copy of the health care debacle by now and read it in order to be informed in his arguments.. He's so full of fun facts...

satanica
07-24-2009, 09:00 AM
You start a thead that is incomplete, it makes an extreme claim and then you offer no links or sources to back it up.

Yesterday there was a thread that claimed the new bill would not let you cancel your private insurance and buy another private policy. I had to explain the text to the CU ....now this?

I ask for a link to HIS THREAD, and get this...

"Why does everyone have to do the leg work with you? "

"It's in the bill dumb ass. Have you read it? "

"Because he's a lazy assed liberal twit that wants everything handed to him on a silver platter...which is also why he's all for Obumbler's health care fiasco. "

"Since you're too lazy to read the bill yourself "

Sonnabend
07-24-2009, 10:00 AM
"Why does everyone have to do the leg work with you? "

Do your own research.

satanica
07-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Do your own research.

So, it's your view that when someone posts a thread with a fantastic claim, they don't need to link or source it ?

You think the members of CU need to go read a 1000 page bill to find it ?

LOL ...Of course you feel this way.

satanica
07-24-2009, 10:27 AM
Yep, so tough you couldn't do it in the OP.

Sonnabend
07-24-2009, 10:28 AM
So, it's your view that when someone posts a thread with a fantastic claim, they don't need to link or source it ?

Get a secretary.Or read the Bill for yourself.

You think the members of CU need to go read a 1000 page bill to find it ?

They seem better informed than you will ever be.

Jfor
07-24-2009, 11:21 AM

No, only for you.