PDA

View Full Version : I guess the bloom is off the Rose

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 06:44 PM
July 23rd, 2009 Posted in Media And Entertainment, Nielsen News, Politics | Discuss
Draws 4.1 Million Fewer Viewers Than Third Press Conference

In a continued push for congressional support of health care reform President Obama held his fourth prime time press conference on Wednesday July 22, 2009. The conference was carried live from 8:00PM to approximately 9:00PM on 11 networks. The sum of average audience for those networks was 24,682,519 viewers and had a combined household rating of 16.3. The networks carrying the press conference were ABC, CBS, NBC, Univision*, Telemundo*, BBC-A, BET, CNBC, CNN, FOX News Channel, and MSNBC.

Viewing to last night’s press conference was down 14% from his April 29 press conference and down 50% from his first primetime conference on February 9.

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/nielsen-news/obama-prime-time-health-care-press-conference

BadCat
07-23-2009, 07:01 PM
July 23rd, 2009 Posted in Media And Entertainment, Nielsen News, Politics | Discuss
Draws 4.1 Million Fewer Viewers Than Third Press Conference

In a continued push for congressional support of health care reform President Obama held his fourth prime time press conference on Wednesday July 22, 2009. The conference was carried live from 8:00PM to approximately 9:00PM on 11 networks. The sum of average audience for those networks was 24,682,519 viewers and had a combined household rating of 16.3. The networks carrying the press conference were ABC, CBS, NBC, Univision*, Telemundo*, BBC-A, BET, CNBC, CNN, FOX News Channel, and MSNBC.

Viewing to last night’s press conference was down 14% from his April 29 press conference and down 50% from his first primetime conference on February 9.

http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/nielsen-news/obama-prime-time-health-care-press-conference

Hannity just had that moonbat ugly chick, Susan Estrich, she blows Obama on a regular basis. She was basically saying he's cooked.

Lars1701a
07-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Hannity just had that moonbat ugly chick, Susan Estrich, she blows Obama on a regular basis. She was basically saying he's cooked.

Off topic: Could you imagine her wispering sweat nothings in your ear. :eek::eek::(:eek:

BadCat
07-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Off topic: Could you imagine her wispering sweat nothings in your ear. :eek::eek::(:eek:

That woman was sodomized with an ugly stick.

But, most lib chicks were too.

satanica
07-24-2009, 09:12 AM
Hannity just had that moonbat ugly chick, Susan Estrich, she blows Obama on a regular basis. She was basically saying he's cooked.....That woman was sodomized with an ugly stick..

Now thats class.

Take a bow.

BadCat
07-24-2009, 09:35 AM
Now thats class.

Take a bow.

You ever look at a DU picture thread?
You liberals are the ugliest people on earth, mentally and physically.

And as for blowing Obama, I could count you as someone standing in line on the left to do so.

Sonnabend
07-24-2009, 09:38 AM
Now thats class.

Take a bow.Your treatment of President Bush over the last eight years is example enough that you are no one to comment on the matter.

Take a bow yourself,...and as I seem to recall, DU was the one website targeted by the U.S.S.S. for threats against the President.

It's also the website that claimed that Pres. Bush used nukes to cause the tsunami.

A new low in paranoid dementia.

satanica
07-24-2009, 09:40 AM
You liberals are the ugliest people on earth, .

Ya, I am disgusting. Now I am wondering why there are NO CU PICTURE THREADS ?

BadCat
07-24-2009, 09:45 AM

We're not stupid enough to put pictures on the internet.

Sonnabend
07-24-2009, 09:52 AM

There have been in the past. Not something we do on a regular or even semi regular basis.I have my reasons as do others.

None of us have any intention of explaining ourselves to you. A foul mouthed jerk like you deserves little respect and even less tolerance.

satanica
07-24-2009, 09:58 AM
We're not stupid enough to put pictures on the internet.

You mean your not good looking enough to put pictures on the internet.

You have NO problem cutting down the looks of others, but when it comes to you ...

Silence.

Sonnabend
07-24-2009, 09:59 AM
If you want to know why, go look in a mirror.

satanica
07-24-2009, 10:25 AM
If you want to know why, go look in a mirror.

Quiet, The Americans are talking.

Hey, I want to that the Aussies for suppoting Obama. Really, thank you.

Sonnabend
07-24-2009, 10:27 AM
You're sounding like a broken record

BadCat
07-24-2009, 10:39 AM
You mean your not good looking enough to put pictures on the internet.

You have NO problem cutting down the looks of others, but when it comes to you ...

Silence.

I know how I look, I know how you look.
You look like a fucking jerk.

stsinner
07-24-2009, 10:55 AM
You liberals are the ugliest people on earth, mentally and physically.

And as for blowing Obama, I could count you as someone standing in line on the left to do so.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/rofllg.gif

stsinner
07-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Quiet, The Americans are talking.

Hey, I want to that the Aussies for suppoting Obama. Really, thank you.

You want to that the Aussies? That's odd...