PDA

View Full Version : Rush on Greta

SaintLouieWoman
07-23-2009, 10:13 PM
He's on now. He contends that the Annointed One is doing precisely the opposite of what he's claiming---ruining the economy instead of fixing it, perhaps not concerned about unemployment, as more people out of work will clamor for government health care.

Rush is saying the obvious, that it's all about control by the libs on every facet of our lives.

It's the commercial break now, but think it's well worth watching.

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 10:17 PM
He's on now. He contends that the Annointed One is doing precisely the opposite of what he's claiming---ruining the economy instead of fixing it, perhaps not concerned about unemployment, as more people out of work will clamor for government health care.

Rush is saying the obvious, that it's all about control by the libs on every facet of our lives.

It's the commercial break now, but think it's well worth watching.
I have it tvoing now. Obvious matters not to liberals!

Elspeth
07-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Please fill in for those of us without cable.

Thanks!

Rockntractor
07-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Please fill in for those of us without cable.

Thanks!
I have noticed some of this stuff is available later on youtube.

Shannon
07-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Rush is on Greta? Dammit man! Is he still on?:(

Shannon
07-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Nevermind. I'm watching now.

marv
07-23-2009, 11:14 PM
I've set up to tape the Greta with Rush re-run along with the Dave Beck show following. I previously taped and burned to DVD Rush at CPAC.

If anybody's interested, I'll combine CPAC, Greta and Beck on a single DVD and mail it to you. E-mail me a mailing address if interested - mcruzan@mo-net.com

I DON"T SAVE ADDRESSES!

lacarnut
07-23-2009, 11:27 PM
He tore the Obummer a new one plus he will be on tomorrow night ---Rush part 2.

PoliCon
07-23-2009, 11:56 PM
VIDEO?? :p for those of us without TV?

satanica
07-24-2009, 09:17 AM
He tore the Obummer a new one plus he will be on tomorrow night ---Rush part 2.

Obama 56%

Rush 18%

I love it, I wish he was on TV more often. Is there any way you guys can make that happen ?

Rush, Palin, Newt, Cheney ...the face of the GOP.

I wonder if that fat pill popping junkie hypocrite will run for the WH ...now that would be great

Did I say I love it ?

Shannon
07-24-2009, 09:26 AM
Obama 56%

Rush 18%

I love it, I wish he was on TV more often. Is there any way you guys can make that happen ?

I wonder if that fat pill popping junkie hypocrite will run for the WH ...now that would be great

Did I say I love it ?

Sheesh. He really pisses you people off. I love it.

Sonnabend
07-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Obama 56%

Rush 18%

Rush never ran for President.

That's GOVERNOR Palin and Vice President Cheney to you

He is more popular than ever and will go on that way. Obama on the other hand is looking more and more like a lame duck after less than a year.

linda22003
07-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Rush is on Greta? Dammit man! Is he still on?:(

Is he in fact still fat? Or did he lose weight since CPAC in Feb?

Speedy
07-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Just wait until Obama's numbers start showing that he took Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's views on race. His numbers will start to freefall and WHITE PEOPLE will be the racists according to the media. One difference, it ain't gonna work this time.

Shannon
07-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Is he in fact still fat? Or did he lose weight since CPAC in Feb?

It's hard for me to look at him without bias. He is one of my future husbands.

He could still lose a few pounds but he has really slimmed down since CPAC.

linda22003
07-24-2009, 10:04 AM

Well, that's good. He looked really unhealthy there. At his rate of frequent remarriage, you probably WILL have him as a future husband someday, at least momentarily.

BadCat
07-24-2009, 10:07 AM

I thought he looked like he's lost quite a few pounds.

But it was great, he just slammed the clown living in the WH.

PoliCon
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1EWtguwOTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UByFlkf8OA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SHGYHsncQU

satanica
07-24-2009, 12:09 PM
I thought he looked like he's lost quite a few pounds.

In due time, the hand fulls of pills he is gulping down everyday are taking their toll, he is always covered with disgusting sweat and has dropped pounds faster than a crackhead, and his face is so bloated it looks like it's going to explode all over the walls.

http://msa4.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ph2009012701302.jpg

linda22003
07-24-2009, 12:09 PM
He does look better than he did last winter. But can Shannon keep him on a diet when it's her turn to be Mrs. Rush? That could be a looooong week.

Lars1701a
07-24-2009, 12:10 PM
In due time, the hand fulls of pills he is gulping down everyday are taking their toll, he is always covered with disgusting sweat and has dropped pounds faster than a crackhead, and his face is so bloated it looks like it's going to explode all over the walls.

The truth he tells pisses you off dont it?

PoliCon
07-24-2009, 12:19 PM

I love how we're supposed to ignore the past of dems - but you guys on the left will not let anyone on the right make mistakes and reform.:rolleyes:

lacarnut
07-24-2009, 12:50 PM

]

He is a reformed pill gulper unlike one of your heroes JFK. The press knew about JFK doping but kept it under wraps because they didn't want to expose their idol.

Lars1701a
07-24-2009, 12:55 PM
He is a reformed pill gulper unlike one of your heroes JFK. The press knew about JFK doping but kept it under wraps because they didn't want to expose their idol.

JFK was such a degenerate its not even funny.

lacarnut
07-24-2009, 01:12 PM
JFK was such a degenerate its not even funny.

Kinda like the present dipshit in the W.H.

Lars1701a
07-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Kinda like the present dipshit in the W.H.

I dont like him but i cant say that about him right now.

He has a fat assed, bigoted wife who hates America but I cant rightly say he is degenerate yet....

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2009, 10:51 PM
They replayed Rush's interview with Greta again this evening. It was even better the second time around.

Maybe Shannon could start emailing with the Rushbo. It worked with one of the wives---think it was the aerobic instructor wife. Hey, he's in Florida. :D

Shannon
07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
They replayed Rush's interview with Greta again this evening. It was even better the second time around.

Maybe Shannon could start emailing with the Rushbo. It worked with one of the wives---think it was the aerobic instructor wife. Hey, he's in Florida. :D

You don't think I am already? We're close to setting the date...if I could just get rid of this bitch with the dog he seems fond of at the moment.:p

(I sure hope Kiefer isn't reading this:eek:)

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2009, 11:02 PM
You don't think I am already? We're close to setting the date...if I could just get rid of this bitch with the dog he seems fond of at the moment.:p

Kiefer...crushed...

http://cdharrison.com/img/2007/01/crying-jack.jpg

:D

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2009, 11:02 PM

Tell me more, haven't kept up with the latest gossip. What kind of a dog? Which woman is this? Inquiring minds need to know. :D

Shannon
07-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Tell me more, haven't kept up with the latest gossip. What kind of a dog? Which woman is this? Inquiring minds need to know. :D

Some hussy named Kathryn Rogers. A party planner.:rolleyes::p

I know Rush has mentioned the breed of her dog but I can't recall.:o

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2009, 11:19 PM

She should be no competition for you. And you have a cocker spaniel. What more could Rush want?

Shannon
07-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Kiefer...crushed...

http://cdharrison.com/img/2007/01/crying-jack.jpg

:D

Now I feel guilty. Kiefer knows he is my final husband. Stop that.:(

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2009, 11:23 PM

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2008/01/24/kathryn-rogers-31-rush-limbaughs-girlfriend-photos/

Oops, Shannon, I think you have some strong competition. Just found the pics. And she's only 31 (he's 57). But then, she's older than you, right? :D

Shannon
07-25-2009, 11:27 PM
http://www.bittenandbound.com/2008/01/24/kathryn-rogers-31-rush-limbaughs-girlfriend-photos/

Oops, Shannon, I think you have some strong competition. Just found the pics. And she's only 31 (he's 57). But then, she's older than you, right? :D

Did you just call me fat?:mad:

SaintLouieWoman
07-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Did you just call me fat?:mad:

Would never do that! I know better. :D

enslaved1
07-25-2009, 11:34 PM
too many tiny youtube segments

Anywhere we can see the whole thing in one clump, not five?