PDA

View Full Version : jgraz calls for the death of President Bush.

Shakespeare
07-09-2008, 05:25 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=3585343&mesg_id=3585512

jgraz Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Jul-09-08 06:24 AM
Response to Original message
9. Tried, convicted and hanged from the fucking capitol dome.
---------------

From a thread on their "Greatest Page"

YupItsMe
07-09-2008, 05:33 PM
They're all so cute. The way they think they matter. They're still hoping for impeachment or war crimes trials. We could be entertained by this until Bush passes away of natural causes 20 yrs from now. Can't wait for the big state funeral with 21 gun salutes and miltary flyovers. I will miss Pres. Bush and feel for his family, but the entertainment value at the DUmp will be incredible. Assuming the VRWC still allows the DUmp to operate. :D

SarasotaRepub
07-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Soooooooo sorry DUmmies, you aren't going to get Chimpeachment or a War Crime Trial.

Morons. :rolleyes:

expat-pattaya
07-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Wait a minute. He IS still in office. Is it really too late for impeachment :rolleyes:

movie buff
07-10-2008, 09:37 AM
They're all so cute. The way they think they matter. They're still hoping for impeachment or war crimes trials. We could be entertained by this until Bush passes away of natural causes 20 yrs from now. Can't wait for the big state funeral with 21 gun salutes and miltary flyovers. I will miss Pres. Bush and feel for his family, but the entertainment value at the DUmp will be incredible. Assuming the VRWC still allows the DUmp to operate. :D

I don't think it will be entertaining. I certainly haven't been entertained by the DU threads where they dance on the graves of those whom they disagree with. It will, however, reveal much about what kinds of people they really are.