PDA

View Full Version : Black officer at scholar's home supports arrest

Elspeth
07-24-2009, 03:01 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090724/ap_on_re_us/us_harvard_scholar_arresting_officer

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – A black police officer who was at Henry Louis Gates Jr.'s home when the black Harvard scholar was arrested says he fully supports how his white fellow officer handled the situation.

Sgt. Leon Lashley says Gates was probably tired and surprised when Sgt. James Crowley demanded identification from him as officers investigated a report of a burglary. Lashley says Gates' reaction to Crowley was "a little bit stranger than it should have been."

Asked if Gates should have been arrested, Lashley said supported Crowley "100 percent."

Gates has said he was the victim of racial profiling.

President Barack Obama says the officers "acted stupidly." Lashley called Obama's remark "unfortunate" and said he should be allowed to take it back.

Elspeth
07-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Also:

http://www.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/news/x639775456/Report-Obama-speaks-with-Sgt-Crowley

Cambridge —

President Barack Obama said he called Cambridge police Sgt. James Crowley Friday afternoon, WBZ reports.

Elspeth
07-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Just heard Obama on the Sean Hannity show. (Clearly some kind of short presser thing). Caught the end of it where Obama said he had talked to Sgt. Crowley and talked about himself, Gates and Crowley having a beer at the White House.

lacarnut
07-24-2009, 04:40 PM
I think the Sarge should tell Obama to go f. himself and file a defamation suit against this racist Negro.

megimoo
07-24-2009, 09:11 PM
I think the Sarge should tell Obama to go f. himself and file a defamation suit against this racist Negro.both of them !

meowmeow
07-24-2009, 10:31 PM
I think the Sarge should tell Obama to go f. himself and file a defamation suit against this racist Negro.

Well at least you capitalized "Negro"

lacarnut
07-24-2009, 10:40 PM
Well at least you capitalized "Negro"

You have a problem with that "pussycat?"

xavierob82
07-29-2009, 06:23 PM

Huh?

Sgt Crowley is an Obama supporter.

BadCat
07-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Huh?

Sgt Crowley is an Obama supporter.

Probably not anymore.

megimoo
07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
The cops in Cambridge and nationally black and white all see this for what it is.The cop that checked out the potential break in followed police procedure to the letter and Gates tried to pull a fast one.

The police Sargent is an expert in dealing with blacks and went out of his way to be polite.Gates was way out of line and everyone knows it .Obama decided to try and pull a fast one to help his revolutionary brothers and fell on his face on national TV and now he backs up with a bogus peace offer.

Obama or Gates are sure to try and pull a fast one by trying to get the cop to apologize and offer to teach him not to profile blacks again .It's nothing but a potential 'bag job'!That Sargent had better take a black, preferably female, cop with him to cover his back .

Goldwater
07-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Clusterfuck of stupidity really. Obama is probably the most stupid for saying the cops acted stupidly, he should've learnt on the campaign trail that white people are going to keep an eye on him on racial matters.

lacarnut
07-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Every-time any Democrat says anything remotely closely relating to racism, the Repubs should scream bloody murder like the real racist do. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Being nice to these pricks has not worked. Let's give them hell.

Gingersnap
07-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Clusterfuck of stupidity really. Obama is probably the most stupid for saying the cops acted stupidly, he should've learnt on the campaign trail that white people are going to keep an eye on him on racial matters.

For a sitting president to involve himself in any local police matter is just dumb. This "Beer Summit" is just the worst idea. Obama's buddy is no doubt thrilled but the cop is probably thinking that he's rather eat glass than attend this farce.

Elspeth
07-30-2009, 01:25 AM
For a sitting president to involve himself in any local police matter is just dumb. This "Beer Summit" is just the worst idea. Obama's buddy is no doubt thrilled but the cop is probably thinking that he's rather eat glass than attend this farce.

I feel sorry for the cop. It's going to be very uncomfortable.

BTW, does anyone remember that it was the Cambridge Police to whom Obama owed so much money in parking tickets?

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_region/breaking_news/2007/03/obama_speedily.html

Obama speedily pays parking tickets

By the Boston Globe City & Region Desk
March 7, 07 10:15 PM

By David Abel, Globe Staff

Barack Obama is no longer a scofflaw, at least in Cambridge and Somerville.

Two weeks before the US senator from Illinois launched his presidential campaign, he paid parking tickets he received while attending Harvard Law School, officials said today.

Obama received 17 parking tickets in Cambridge between 1988 and 1991, according to the city’s Traffic, Parking & Transportation Department.

Of those tickets, he paid only two while he was a student and paid them late, said Susan Clippinger, the office’s director....

PoliCon
07-30-2009, 03:06 AM
seems everyone but the race baiters support the arrest.

Elspeth
07-30-2009, 04:39 AM
seems everyone but the race baiters support the arrest.

I also felt sorry for Lucia Whalen (the 911 caller) too. Poor lady was on TV crying today. She apparently has been harassed and has had her life threatened. (You know it wasn't cop supporters who did that.)

She's also been harassed at work. For example, look at this letter to the Harvard Alumni Association (below), which was sent to Whalen's boss and appeared as a post on http://www.theroot.com, which is owned by the Washington Post company but edited by Skip Gates (his very own self). I alerted on this hit letter post as an invasion of Ms. Whalen's privacy but Gates and his editorial staff have never removed it from the site. The poster's name is "phipa" and she argues that Whalen may be a racist and should be "made redundant."

http://www.theroot.com/views/skip-gates-speaks?page=59%2C3

I sent a mail to Harvard Magazine regarding Lucia Whalen

harvard_magazine@harvard.edu

Harvard Magazine
7 Ware Street Cambridge, Mass. 02138-4037
Tel. 617-495-5746; fax: 617-495-0324

Dear sir or madam,

I'm extremely troubled (and also my friends and relatives) by the various press reports in the international medias, involving your employee Lucia Whalen in the so called now, Henry Louis Gates affair.

It seems that she intervened as a witness and neighbor for she was at your location (7 Ware Street, Cambridge) when she called 911.

It's less than evident if Mrs Whalen has called the police as a good law abiding citizen or as a bigot (consciously or unconsciously) in racial profiling (black people, in full daylight, in Cambridge, in a house) or worse if she recognized Pr Gates (as a proper famous neighbor + a taxi driver ) and has wanted to make a point of annoying him with an humiliating explanation.

It appears that her position at the Harvard Alumni Magazine imposes normally to be able to inspire confidence beyond the circle of bigots.

So, you're also involved in that story and need to address the question, one way or another.

Either, she was acting with good faith, without malignancy and she needs to be sheltered from the media and the general public or it appears otherwise (and her silence is questioning) and she has to be made redundant.

1) Have you checked with Lucia Whalen, her real intents ?
2) What will be your position if it’s far from proper ?.

You have to express yourselves publicly on that matter.

Best regards
[Phipa's real name]

Also, I just remembered this video which Megs posted:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-303137

It is a black woman knocking Skip Gates but also blaming Lucia Whalen for "profiling" when she talked to the cops. It is now clear that Whalen did not identify either of the intruders by race, but has been accused of racism anyway, and has been harassed and threatened.

No wonder the poor woman was in tears. Skip Gates has a hysterical episode with a cop just doing his job, Obama invites them both for a beer, and it's this poor lady who was trying to help her neighbor who gets threatened. Skippy needs to come to her defense, immediately.

What's that?

The sound of crickets?

You know, I had to read Gate's book, "The Signifying Monkey," for a class. I think I'll burn my copy.

Japandroid
07-30-2009, 05:10 AM
This entire Gates thing has been a fairly accurate look at how unbelievably stupid people can be.

We can start with the question from the Chicago Sun-Times reporter (who's newspaper frankly does not belong at WH press conferences) asking a completely unrelated question to the subject of the PC in the hopes that Obama would say something dumb. I'm pretty confident the only reason a tabloid like the CST is allowed to be there is because they're the kind of paper that wouldn't dare ask a tough question.

Some of these reactions though are pretty priceless:

3rd Place: Post #10 by MegiGate (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=165691&postcount=10)

Spoken in the unmistakable gibberish of MegiGate, another glipse into the mind of the insane does everything but let you down. The obvious statement that makes this post stick out is the hilariously racist comment leading off the 2nd paragraph, "The police Sargent is an expert in dealing with blacks and went out of his way to be polite." Usually this would be gold, but today it'll have to settle for bronze.

2nd Place: Posts #14 (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=166012&postcount=14) and #16 (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=166078&postcount=16) by Elspeth

Elspeth doesn't need a 3rd grade skill in writing to look like a fool on the internet, her posts alone are more than enough. Taking on a MegiGate role Post #14 tries to start a scandal that really amounts to nothing: Obama didn't pay parking tickets until like 2 years ago! He must hate Cambridge cops! Parking tickets. Yeah.

Next, she appeals to our sense of caring about the innocent people caught in the crossfire. Elspeth wants to make us think she does this because shes cares, but dont be fooled... she doesn't give a shit. In fact, Elspeth is just exploiting Lucia to make it look like Obama and Gates care nothing for Lucia and are perpetuating the situation in spite of her misery. Of course this couldn't be more false, Obama would like nothing better for this issue to go away and Gates is not nearly the national figure to keep the spotlight on himself for long. Who's responsible for Lucia's tears? It's people like you, Elspeth. The ones making a giant oversized fuss about one comment in one press conference about an issue that should've been buried in the metro section of a Boston newspaper. Think about that for a second.

1st Place: Post #15 by PoliCon (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=166072&postcount=15)

A post so short, so stupid, so wrong that you cant help but put it at #1. The runners up were more fond of long drawn-out marathons of ignorance, but with so much stupidity in such a small place PoliCon is a man on a mission.

Who are the race baiters, really? We can start with the reporter who was obviously trying to make a racial issue out of this. She's probably Patient Zero, but how fast and how far did this plague of idiocy travel? Pretty much the entire ultra-right has been up in arms, constantly on the offensive to make Obama out to be a racist. It is they who are baiting Obama with race, not the other way around.

Elspeth
07-30-2009, 05:22 AM
Eyelids,

Do you think it is morally right for supporters of Gates to attack the career and threaten the physical well being of a woman who was just reporting what she thought might be a crime?

Lager
07-30-2009, 05:33 AM
Eyelids lamely posed as a black teacher here some time ago, claiming he came to our site to elicit racial attitudes that he was sure any conservative message board must certainly have in abundance.. He claims he found enough to author some "paper" which garnered rave reviews from academia. Do you think he's qualified to comment on this situation?

Elspeth
07-30-2009, 06:23 AM
Eyelids lamely posed as a black teacher here some time ago, claiming he came to our site to elicit racial attitudes that he was sure any conservative message board must certainly have in abundance.. He claims he found enough to author some "paper" which garnered rave reviews from academia. Do you think he's qualified to comment on this situation?

Actually, on a question like the one I asked him, he is qualified to comment. Ultimately, it is a question about his own moral compass, or the lack thereof.

Interesting that he wrote a paper about faking an identity on the internet. Perhaps he's back because he has another paper due? ;) I'd love to know what class the paper was for and how he tabulated his "results." There are absolutely no experimental controls on an internet situation such as you describe, so it could not have been for any scientific or data-centered class. Maybe it was for one of those soft subjective courses, like English or anthropology. The liberal arts have been so gutted in the past 25 years that almost anything qualifies as "research" in the softer disciplines. And Eyelids always seemed like a soft guy to me.:)

PoliCon
07-30-2009, 01:07 PM
They LIKE ME! They really LIKE ME!!

I'm in 1st place!! w00t!!

Elspeth
07-30-2009, 02:16 PM
They LIKE ME! They really LIKE ME!!

I'm in 1st place!! w00t!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoliCon
07-30-2009, 06:00 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First I'd like to thank the academy for all your love and support throughout my posting career . . . .

Elspeth
07-30-2009, 11:03 PM
First I'd like to thank the academy for all your love and support throughout my posting career . . . .

Don't forget to thank God, your agent, and some left wing political figure.

Japandroid
07-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Do you think it is morally right for supporters of Gates to attack the career and threaten the physical well being of a woman who was just reporting what she thought might be a crime?

Of course that's wrong. No way I'm going to side with people terrorizing an innocent.

Her treatment however has not been a product of Gates, the officers or even Barack Obama. It's about those seeking out every avenue possible to destroy the man and his presidency on nearly a George Bushian level (simply not enough time has gone by to equate the Bush-hate to the Obama-hate, but the intensity is probably about even). When you guys make an absolutely enormous issue out of this, when in reality it means nothing, it riles people up everywhere. Now look at what its done, put a completely innocent women in a state of fear.

Instead of perpetuating hyper-partisan wars maybe you should just take the high road for once and say "Obama really fucked up when he said that, but the question caught him off-guard and he misspoke" these types of things wouldn't happen. But no, you act just as childish as the Democrats did during the Bush Admin whenever Bush misspoke.

Quit inciting racial tensions in this country, can we please try and finally put it behind us?

Japandroid
07-31-2009, 12:18 AM
I thought those were the same guy...

PoliCon
07-31-2009, 01:06 AM

(Oh yea - sorry.)

I would also like to thank my agent Gingersnap for inspiring me on the road to darkness, God and . . . and . . . who else. . . oh yea - OBAMA! No wait I just thanked him . . . I know - I would like to also thank Ted Kennedy. He has been inspirational to me. He has taught me how to lie, cheat, and steal my way to political power.

(how's that?)

PALEOCON
07-31-2009, 07:20 PM
From the police report the behaviour of officer crowley was completely out of line starting with his arrogantly ordering gates around in his own home. The officer's tender ears frankly deserved some loud abuse at that point.

PoliCon
07-31-2009, 07:32 PM
From the police report the behaviour of officer crowley was completely out of line starting with his arrogantly ordering gates around in his own home. The officer's tender ears frankly deserved some loud abuse at that point.

Sorry - no. The police were investigating a break in and Skip started verbally attacking the police - refused to show proper ID - I mean he flashed them his Harvard ID! :rolleyes: - and was generally making a scene. The police were right - and within their rights to do what was done.

meowmeow
08-01-2009, 01:26 AM
Thank GOD for the Beer summit. Can we lay this one to rest yet?

Japandroid
08-01-2009, 03:05 AM
Elspeth is nowhere to be found.

Adam Wood
08-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Of course that's wrong. No way I'm going to side with people terrorizing an innocent.

Her treatment however has not been a product of Gates, the officers or even Barack Obama. It's about those seeking out every avenue possible to destroy the man and his presidency on nearly a George Bushian level (simply not enough time has gone by to equate the Bush-hate to the Obama-hate, but the intensity is probably about even). When you guys make an absolutely enormous issue out of this, when in reality it means nothing, it riles people up everywhere. Now look at what its done, put a completely innocent women in a state of fear.

Instead of perpetuating hyper-partisan wars maybe you should just take the high road for once and say "Obama really fucked up when he said that, but the question caught him off-guard and he misspoke" these types of things wouldn't happen. But no, you act just as childish as the Democrats did during the Bush Admin whenever Bush misspoke.

Quit inciting racial tensions in this country, can we please try and finally put it behind us?Umm...

The ones who are calling this woman racist and crying out for her head on a platter are not the people who recognize that Gates was the bad actor in this situation. It's the Leftists who are out there terrorizing (your word, and I think that's a bit much, frankly) this poor woman who was just trying to be a good neighbor.

Her treatment most certainly is a product of Gates and of Obama. Absent Obama, this would have been an issue that died a week ago. Absent Gates' howls of "racist!!111oneone" this would not have been an incident at all.

I agree that this has gone hyper-partisan, but from the Right, the partisanship has been a reaction, whereas from the Left, this has been an action. The Left trotted this out as a prime example of racism in the US, and Obama, in his usual ineptitude, ran to catch up with that bandwagon. This has been a great example of just how much of a Leftist extremist Obama is. So much for that whole "Obama's really a centrist" bullshit; he has shown, yet again, just how much of a Leftist extremist he really is. Being a Leftist extremist is not in and of itself a bad thing: people are certainly entitled to their opinions, even if I (and indeed most of the country) disagree with them. That's what the First Amendment is all about. But when one employs federal policy regarding that extremism, that's out of line, and that's precisely what Obama has done here (and virtually everywhere else in his administration).

You want to quit inciting racial tensions in this country? Great. The first step, in this episode, needed to be taken by the titular "Leader of the Free World," and that does not meen beers in the Rose Garden. It means being smart enough to be above such matters, and what he should have said in the first place is "this is a local matter, and while the potential racial aspect of this is troubling to me, I'll let the local officials who have all of the facts handle this, because I personally do not have all of the facts, and it would be improper to insert myself into the situation."

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 12:20 PM
.........- refused to show proper ID - I mean he flashed them his Harvard ID! :rolleyes: - and was generally making a scene...................

Sooooo, he DID show ID. At that point a non-jackbooted thug would have backed off went outside and verified.

BadCat
08-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Sooooo, he DID show ID. At that point a non-jackbooted thug would have backed off went outside and verified.

No, a "non-jackbooted thug" would not have accepted a Harvard ID as valid proof of address from an older male.

You know college IDs are SO hard to forge, I think I only made several hundred when I was in college.

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 12:34 PM
ANY ID is fairly easy to forge. Point is the cop has admitted that he knew Gates was who he said he was PRIOR to making the arrest. Thw whole take 'em downtown for 'disorderly conduct' is 9 of 10 times cop speak for 'I am too special/important/official to bear the casual rudeness of 21st century america. Oh and I Love the power trip of being able to shove the civilians around'.

BadCat
08-02-2009, 12:37 PM
ANY ID is fairly easy to forge. Point is the cop has admitted that he knew Gates was who he said he was PRIOR to making the arrest. Thw whole take 'em downtown for 'disorderly conduct' is 9 of 10 times cop speak for 'I am too special/important/official to bear the casual rudeness of 21st century america. Oh and I Love the power trip of being able to shove the civilians around'.

No argument there.
However, only an idiot gets in a cops face not expecting to be arrested.
That's just the way it is..right or not.

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 12:44 PM
and if some misfortune should befall a cop 'in the line of duty' I have not a flutter of Guilt at taking inordinate pleasure in the well deserved misfortune of another.

BadCat
08-02-2009, 12:45 PM
and if some misfortune should befall a cop 'in the line of duty' I have not a flutter of Guilt at taking inordinate pleasure in the well deserved misfortune of another.

Really?
You don't think we require law enforcement personnel?

SaintLouieWoman
08-02-2009, 12:56 PM

What a special person you are. :rolleyes: You sound like a real peach.

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 01:11 PM
The current militarised occupation force sort of local/state/fed cop is an absolute danger to the Liberty of the ordinary decent person. Everywhere you turn these days some barneyfife at the airport or on the street is demanding cowering obedience to sanction his insecure manhood. In addition they are not much use to the ordinary person confronted by non-State sanctioned free enterprise thugs. I still feel anger when reminded of the Cowardly Cops of Collumbine.

Three times in my life it has been necessary to show a thug the bidness end of a firearm to convince them to leave me, mine and those under my protection alone. Cops on the otherhand I have interacted with perhaps 10 times (not counting several successful smoozings out of traffic tickets) over those years and FRANKLY those experiences are the underpinning of my contempt.

Two of my favs

1) I once had a city cop detain me for over an hour on my own property while attempted to provoke 'disorderly conduct' because she disliked an RTL bumper sticker on my car.

2) on another occassion I dealt with what appeared at the time to be a rather wacked city animal control officer- turned out years latter to be the infamous BTK. That realisation shook me a bit

Rockntractor
08-02-2009, 01:16 PM
O k wth is the infamous BTK and HTF Do you think I would Know That!

BadCat
08-02-2009, 01:22 PM
O k wth is the infamous BTK and HTF Do you think I would Know That!

Serial killer from the Kansas City area.

djones520
08-02-2009, 02:28 PM

Don't worry. I'm sure many would extend the same for you.

Adam Wood
08-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Sooooo, he DID show ID. At that point a non-jackbooted thug would have backed off went outside and verified.This particular non-jackboot WAS on his way out of the house once ID had been produced. It's not his fault that Gates followed him out of the kitchen, through the house, and outside, yelling like a madman.

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 03:31 PM

Skip escalated things and the cops did what was right.

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 03:34 PM

Gates wasn't arrested for B&E. He was arrested for disorderly conduct. Gates took it on himself to verbally attack the police officer. Are you seriously suggesting that the police take what ever abuse people want to heap on them?

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 03:34 PM

What ever you say satanica.:rolleyes:

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 03:55 PM
................Are you seriously suggesting that the police take what ever abuse people want to heap on them?

yep just as does any other person dealing with the public

Apache
08-02-2009, 04:37 PM
1) I once had a city cop detain me for over an hour on my own property while attempted to provoke 'disorderly conduct' because she disliked an RTL bumper sticker on my car.

2) on another occassion I dealt with what appeared at the time to be a rather wacked city animal control officer- turned out years latter to be the infamous BTK. That realisation shook me a bit

*SNIFF-SNIFF*

Anyone else smell that? :rolleyes:

You won't mind if I don't believe you, right?

Zathras
08-02-2009, 04:46 PM

The one thing that comes to mind reading these stories?

http://www.bloged.co.uk/pics/20051107/bravia.jpg

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 06:45 PM
*SNIFF-SNIFF*

Anyone else smell that? :rolleyes:

You won't mind if I don't ..............

Truth is Truth and totally independent of your discernment.

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Truth is Truth and totally independent of your discernment.

and the truth is you're no more a conservative than Obama is:rolleyes:

PALEOCON
08-03-2009, 07:10 AM
and the truth is you're no more a conservative than Obama is:rolleyes:

Just what do YOU feel that 'conservative' is, hmmmmmm?

Jfor
08-03-2009, 10:56 AM
The current militarised occupation force sort of local/state/fed cop is an absolute danger to the Liberty of the ordinary decent person. Everywhere you turn these days some barneyfife at the airport or on the street is demanding cowering obedience to sanction his insecure manhood. In addition they are not much use to the ordinary person confronted by non-State sanctioned free enterprise thugs. I still feel anger when reminded of the Cowardly Cops of Collumbine.

You are exactly the type of person I used to write tickets to when all they were going to get were warnings. Your mouth gets in a lot more trouble than if you'd sit down and STFU.

BadCat
08-03-2009, 10:59 AM
You are exactly the type of person I used to write tickets to when all they were going to get were warnings. Your mouth gets in a lot more trouble than if you'd sit down and STFU.

Check out his/her/its post in this thread #37.
I wonder if he/she/it would have a twinge of feeling if some LE tracked it down and shoved its keyboard up its ass?

Rebel Yell
08-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Just what do YOU feel that 'conservative' is, hmmmmmm?

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af47/tnt-user/cutekittenweee.jpg

Jfor
08-03-2009, 11:02 AM
I wonder if he/she/it would have a twinge of feeling if some LE tracked it down and shoved its keyboard up its ass?

I have and that is why I responded. Being a former JBT as it would have described me, it pissed me off. You always have these assholes who speed and when they get pulled over think they aren't doing anything wrong. I would be willing to bet that the local PD would be interested.

PALEOCON
08-03-2009, 06:36 PM

hmmm, THAT would involve entering my Home to do bodily harm. Anyone who does that is fair game.

But hey thanks for making my point about cops on average having real control issues. Any jackass with the potential to go postal over a diss on a messageboard needs to be institutionalised.

PALEOCON
08-03-2009, 06:41 PM

Not hardly, but I do expect that you are just the sort of minion of 'justice' I have snookered time after time and then laughed at as I drove off. I see too that you have some self-esteem issues involving a rather pathetic need for VISIBLE displays of deference from us lowly 'civilians' who pay your salary.

BadCat
08-03-2009, 06:55 PM
hmmm, THAT would involve entering my Home to do bodily harm. Anyone who does that is fair game.

But hey thanks for making my point about cops on average having real control issues. Any jackass with the potential to go postal over a diss on a messageboard needs to be institutionalised.

So, which moonbat are you, wearing his "paleocon" suit and posting really stupid shit here?

PoliCon
08-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I'd like to see this gut present his 'conservative' credentials.

speaking of fake conservatives - I notice Hazlnut has been conspicuously absent of late.

BadCat
08-03-2009, 07:53 PM
I'd like to see this gut present his 'conservative' credentials.

speaking of fake conservatives - I notice Hazlnut has been conspicuously absent of late.

He just popped his hypocritical ass back in.
Guess his "bruthas" in DC didn't throw him off the Wilson bridge.

PoliCon
08-03-2009, 10:24 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn090803_01_cmyk20090803022542.jpg

Jfor
08-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Not hardly, but I do expect that you are just the sort of minion of 'justice' I have snookered time after time and then laughed at as I drove off. I see too that you have some self-esteem issues involving a rather pathetic need for VISIBLE displays of deference from us lowly 'civilians' who pay your salary.

See. your problem is that are a loudmouth SOB. You THINK you are right when you are not. I can certainly tell you I ALWAYS treated people the way they treated me. If you were an asshole to me, guess what, I was an asshole back. And just what do you mean by minion of justice? You scared of the popo boy?

PALEOCON
08-04-2009, 08:12 AM
.........I ALWAYS treated people the way they treated me. ..........

and ya know what- THAT would get you fired at WalMart, sport. YOU as a cop were a servant NOT a Master as you would like to imagine. If the Owners who pay your salary and their Customers (same folks in your case as a cop) what to treat you like shit....THAT is their perogative. Ya don't like it find another job.

Zathras
08-04-2009, 11:06 AM
and ya know what- THAT would get you fired at WalMart, sport. YOU as a cop were a servant NOT a Master as you would like to imagine. If the Owners who pay your salary and their Customers (same folks in your case as a cop) what to treat you like shit....THAT is their perogative. Ya don't like it find another job.

You know, it's an attitude like that that will make you a tv star...on COPS...as someone everyone laughs at as they haul you ass away for being a smart ass.

BadCat
08-04-2009, 11:20 AM
You know, it's an attitude like that that will make you a tv star...on COPS...as someone everyone laughs at as they haul you ass away for being a smart ass.

This troll is a real peach, is he not?

lacarnut
08-04-2009, 11:39 AM

What do you do for a living punk. Come on, lie to us.

BadCat
08-04-2009, 11:49 AM
What do you do for a living punk. Come on, lie to us.

Don't you like all the new disguises they're wearing?
And it's still three months to Halloween.

Jfor
08-04-2009, 02:15 PM

Listen here boy, I don't work at Wal-Mart. You must with your intimate knowledge of how things work there. You ever stop to wonder WHY a cop pulls someone over? You think maybe it could be because they have done something wrong? If your stupid ass would go back and read, YOUR attitude determined what kind, if any, ticket you were going to get. Your attitude being displayed here is enough for me to understand what a sorry, hateful life you must lead. So in summary, FOAD.

BadCat
08-04-2009, 02:29 PM
He's just a troll JFor.

Some fuckwad moonbat here to post crazy shit wearing a "conservative" costume.

From what he's posted already, he is too stupid to be any type of conservative, and he will soon face the "revenge of the kittens".

Jfor
08-04-2009, 02:35 PM
He's just a troll JFor.

Some fuckwad moonbat here to post crazy shit wearing a "conservative" costume.

From what he's posted already, he is too stupid to be any type of conservative, and he will soon face the "revenge of the kittens".

I am gonna have to get into that kitty revenge. Funny thing is, I ran across people like him ALL the time when I was a LEO. Yet, you had folks who were just as nice as can be that I NEVER gave tickets and just told them to slow down.

PALEOCON
08-04-2009, 07:19 PM
........... YOUR attitude determined what kind, if any, ticket you were going to get. ..................

I see YOU enforce the Law not on an objective basic, but rather based on how well the civilian kisses your ass!!!!!!! THIS IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Slamdunk you are beneath contempt.

PALEOCON
08-04-2009, 07:22 PM
...............a "conservative" .................

That would be you fool. Just one more Statist repug who thinks he is 'better' than the Statists at DU. A Founder's Pox on both your sorry houses.

lacarnut
08-04-2009, 07:50 PM
I see YOU enforce the Law not on an objective basic, but rather based on how well the civilian kisses your ass!!!!!!! THIS IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Slamdunk you are beneath contempt.

Hey, with your alligator mouth, I bet you get your ass kicked on a regular basis. Maybe not though. You are probably a little pussy that could not whip your way out of a paper bag.

Jfor
08-04-2009, 07:54 PM

Actually dipshit, most all tickets are written upon the officer's discretion. You ma need to look that word up, it's a little big for you. Satanica, how's it feel to be such a puss that you have to make another fake account?

PALEOCON
08-05-2009, 08:28 AM
..................that you have to make another fake account?

ahhhhhh, both Stupid AND Paranoid eh barney. How does it feel to run up against someone who has figured out that YOU have solid reasons for your low selfesteem?

Thanks agin for admitting that you apply the law selectively to stroke your own warped ego.

PALEOCON
08-05-2009, 08:29 AM
........, I bet ................

That I don't give a damn what you 'think'

Fool

Rebel Yell
08-05-2009, 08:51 AM
Slamdunk you are beneath contempt.

Slamdunk, the new Check Mate.

Much like you had to be told "Check Mate" is one word, "Slamdunk" is two words. Way to be sneaky there, Captain Obvious.:rolleyes:

Jfor
08-05-2009, 11:32 AM
ahhhhhh, both Stupid AND Paranoid eh barney. How does it feel to run up against someone who has figured out that YOU have solid reasons for your low selfesteem?

Thanks agin for admitting that you apply the law selectively to stroke your own warped ego.

Low self esteem? Hardly. Look boy, I live in Birmingham, AL. Like I told you before, whenever you feel froggy, jump.

BadCat
08-05-2009, 12:01 PM
That would be you fool. Just one more Statist repug who thinks he is 'better' than the Statists at DU. A Founder's Pox on both your sorry houses.

I'm not a Republican.

You really are as stupid as you sound.

Jfor
08-05-2009, 12:16 PM
He is pretty much a DUmbass ain't he?

BadCat
08-05-2009, 12:19 PM
He is pretty much a DUmbass ain't he?

Indeed.

But we should be scared, he has a gun, after all.

Jfor
08-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Indeed.

But we should be scared, he has a gun, after all.

and he is an angry liberal.

PALEOCON
08-05-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm not a Republican.

funny, you do a spot on imitation of a mind numbed hannitybot

BadCat
08-05-2009, 08:14 PM
funny, you do a spot on imitation of a mind numbed hannitybot

funny, you do a spot on imitation of a butt fucked liberal troll.

PALEOCON
08-06-2009, 08:05 AM
funny, ....................

foul mouthed little cretin ain'tcha

PALEOCON
08-06-2009, 08:08 AM
........ I live in Birmingham, AL. .................

Damn barney, THATS a surprise...........NOT

Andy lettin' you have a real bullet yet?

PALEOCON
08-06-2009, 08:09 AM
I'm not a Republican.

right right just a Statist Fool

PoliCon
08-06-2009, 09:55 AM

Pot - Kettle.

Jfor
08-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Damn barney, THATS a surprise...........NOT

Andy lettin' you have a real bullet yet?

Wow... you're real original.

BadCat
08-06-2009, 10:26 AM
foul mouthed little cretin ain'tcha

Whatever you say, cockbreath.

Rebel Yell
08-06-2009, 11:36 AM

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu127/maraia1606/PUPPIES/KITTEN.jpg

PALEOCON
08-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Whatever you say, .................

still live in mum's basement don'tcha

lacarnut
08-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Whatever you say, cockbreath.

You put a grapefruit in both ends.

Jfor
08-06-2009, 07:44 PM

Hiya kiki

PoliCon
08-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Hiya kiki

I love how they think we aren't going to notice someone returning as a sock. :rolleyes:

BadCat
08-06-2009, 07:47 PM

No, drippy ass, I do not.

Jfor
08-07-2009, 01:19 AM
I love how they think we aren't going to notice someone returning as a sock. :rolleyes:

Least they could do as actually try and change their online persona but he is too stupid do even that!

PALEOCON
08-07-2009, 08:15 AM
I love how ...............

you mental age of 13 keyboard commandoes feel that everyone who points out your moronhood MUST be a sock. Nah any newbie can figure that out in about three of your inane postings. Certainly I did.

PALEOCON
08-07-2009, 08:16 AM
No, ...................

Grandmum's attic?

Jfor
08-07-2009, 09:35 AM
It's ok kiki... You're still a douche.

BadCat
08-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Grandmum's attic?

You're about 0 for 5 here, Einstein.

Hey tell us about your encounter with Dennis Rader.

He probably figured your life was torture enough and he didn't need to kill you.

PALEOCON
08-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Hmmmmm, really wasn't keeping score other than to peg you and your little My Circle of Jerks as the collection of pissant lightweights that you are.

BadCat
08-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Hmmmmm, really wasn't keeping score other than to peg you and your little My Circle of Jerks as the collection of pissant lightweights that you are.

Are you upset because nobody likes you?

Poor baby.

PALEOCON
08-08-2009, 10:51 AM
................nobody....................

Well certainly you are a nobody, sooooooo yes your likes/dislikes matter not at all

BadCat
08-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Well certainly you are a nobody, sooooooo yes your likes/dislikes matter not at all

From the guy who Dennis Rader thought was too worthless to kill.

PALEOCON
08-08-2009, 12:11 PM
From the guy who ...........................

what????? spends all day trolling this place as you do.

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 12:13 PM

He its choad boy

Hey satty hows the ugly bitch you call a wife doing?

BadCat
08-08-2009, 01:44 PM

Did Rader just sodomize you or did he "bind" you beforehand?

My bet is you just bent over and said "Please".

PALEOCON
08-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Did Rader ...................

I wonder how the OP feels about your trolling hijack of his thread.

BadCat
08-08-2009, 08:52 PM
I wonder how the OP feels about your trolling hijack of his thread.

I'm sure he'd tell me if he had a problem.

Of course, after you shit all over it with your fantasies of killing policemen, it was pretty much done anyway.

Rockntractor
08-08-2009, 09:09 PM
I'm sure he'd tell me if he had a problem.

Of course, after you shit all over it with your fantasies of killing policemen, it was pretty much done anyway.

He is not like most of the lib trolls. He is nutless, afraid of the thunderdome! Jade has bigger balls than him. She is smarter too. That puts him at plankton level!

PALEOCON
08-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Are ALL Okies as dumb as you?