PDA

View Full Version : "Victory Not Necessarily our Goal in Afghanistan" -Obama

stsinner
07-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Can you believe this piece of crap? Men and women-peoples' sons and daughters, mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters are dying in some third-world rotten 16th century shithole, and the man keeping them there and increasing their numbers says that victory is not necessarily the goal.. This man is a disgrace to this nation and a traitorous commander in chief!

Whenever you send our men and women of the armed forces into the line of fire, victory MUST be the goal, and we should strike with crushing force, not act as counselors to their populations and force our soldiers to fight with one hand tied behind their backs to protect our image abroad!! We should use every bit of force at our disposal, win the conflict and get out.. There's no country in the world that can defeat us if we let our Army fight the war and not the armchair quarterback politicians in Washington.. But, no, we have to allow our service membes to be killed by pussy-footing around and tiptoeing around the feelings of the Muslims..

The infuriating story.. (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/23/obama-victory-necessarily-goal-afghanistan/)

CorwinK
07-24-2009, 03:43 PM
I heard about this on Rush this afternoon. I personally think that he doesn't want victory so that people wont focus as hard on domestic issues, keep peoples attention focused elsewhere.

Talismen
07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Can you believe this piece of crap? Men and women-peoples' sons and daughters, mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters are dying in some third-world rotten 16th century shithole, and the man keeping them there and increasing their numbers says that victory is not necessarily the goal.. This man is a disgrace to this nation and a traitorous commander in chief!

Whenever you send our men and women of the armed forces into the line of fire, victory MUST be the goal, and we should strike with crushing force, not act as counselors to their populations and force our soldiers to fight with one hand tied behind their backs to protect our image abroad!! We should use every bit of force at our disposal, win the conflict and get out.. There's no country in the world that can defeat us if we let our Army fight the war and not the armchair quarterback politicians in Washington.. But, no, we have to allow our service membes to be killed by pussy-footing around and tiptoeing around the feelings of the Muslims..

The infuriating story.. (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/23/obama-victory-necessarily-goal-afghanistan/)

It comes down to the most basic misunderstanding of what a military is for, and how to use it.

No one should have expected Obama to know these things, or to somehow gain this wisdom just because he was elected President.

Those who were duped by him & voted for him, and yet still have brave family members still serving in the military - may end up with horrible regrets.

Obama (like most leftists) doesn't give a shit about our military, until they are zipped up in body bags, placed in a box, and brought home. They then point to them, look down their noses and say "look...look what we have done".

When in reality they should bow their heads, say a prayer and say "look...look what THEY have done....for me".

stsinner
07-24-2009, 03:54 PM
I heard about this on Rush this afternoon. I personally think that he doesn't want victory so that people wont focus as hard on domestic issues, keep peoples attention focused elsewhere.

Hey... I think I'm starting to see a pattern.. Clinton sends a cruise missile into an aspirin factory when he got caught getting hummers from Monica Lewinski, so maybe Obama took a page from the same play book when he had that question planted in his health care speech, and now this...

PoliCon
07-24-2009, 04:11 PM

That's just leftist code for we're planning to pull out and wanna save face as we do it.

megimoo
07-24-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey... I think I'm starting to see a pattern.. Clinton sends a cruise missile into an aspirin factory when he got caught getting hummers from Monica Lewinski, so maybe Obama took a page from the same play book when he had that question planted in his health care speech, and now this...
He wants the money from the DOD budget to put into his free health care for all of his illegal immigrant supporters that ACRON is going to falsify as American citizens so they can vote for him !

AlmostThere
07-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Cavuto just asked Newt about this. He said it's very simple. When Reagan was asked about an outcome for the Cold War, he said "We win, they lose". I guess that's a concept to complex for Zero.

stsinner
07-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Cavuto just asked Newt about this. He said it's very simple. When Reagan was asked about an outcome for the Cold War, he said "We win, they lose". I guess that's a concept to complex for Zero.

I don't know why some Liberals can't understand that force is the only thing that some people understand, and this is certainly true with the Muslims.. They don't want money, they don't want our land, and the only thing they understand is that we have a bigger hammer to hit them with.. You have to contain some people with the knowledge that if they test you, you'll kill them. There is no negotiating with these heathens. They don't live in the same world that we do.

CorwinK
07-24-2009, 05:19 PM

I didnt want to go that far but ya...thats the general idea :D

BadCat
07-24-2009, 05:51 PM
LOL!

The dumb fool thinks Hirohito signed the Japanese surrender.

Check out this video where he's setting up OUR surrender.

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/07/obama-thinks-emperor-hirohito-signed.html

stsinner
07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
LOL!

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/07/obama-thinks-emperor-hirohito-signed.html

That deserves its own thread so that it doesn't get buried too quickly....

I wonder if he'll surrender all 60 states, or just some of them.. ..]60 states (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws)

BadCat
07-24-2009, 06:03 PM
I guess they don't teach History or Geography at Harvard.

PoliCon
07-24-2009, 06:17 PM
LOL!

yes - but Bush was/is the dumb one! ;)