PDA

View Full Version : A new man in town

CharlesCS
07-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Sorry for the title, I like to be very unique when I post articles.

Name is Charles; born and raised in the good ol United States of America. Parents are from Puerto Rico though. No, I'm not a Democrat even though I am Hispanic; I believe in Conservative policies and look forward to some great debating around here. It's kinda nice to be around others whom one shares points of view sometimes.

I usually hang out in a very interesting blogsite where, although most are Republican or Conservative or both, we have a few Liberal/Democrats who make things interesting. So as to not break any rules I am not aware of at this time, I will gladly share my blogsite thru private msg, unless I am allowed to put it here.

Like others, I too will be cross posting my articles looking for more opinions about my ideas, opinions and beliefs. I hope many will find my articles worth reading and commenting and I look forward to reading others comments as well. Thank you and see you in the comment section.

:D

bijou
07-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Welcome Charles! :)

Rockntractor
07-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Hello Charles!

stsinner
07-24-2009, 05:23 PM
I usually hang out in a very interesting blogsite where, although most are Republican or Conservative or both, we have a few Liberal/Democrats who make things interesting.

We have a agoraphobic little fella that hangs around here like that... He's a real hoot! You'll soon be intimately familiar with the insecure little guy. You may, however, want to stick forks in your eyeballs after about the fifteenth rotation of any one of his circular arguments...

Welcome aboard.

FlaGator
07-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Welcome to CU... the home of Satanica :rolleyes:

CharlesCS
07-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome.

PoliCon
07-24-2009, 07:06 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Bull up a thread and make yourself at home.

BadCat
07-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Howdy.

Don't pet the cat, it bites.