PDA

View Full Version : My poilce story

satanica
07-25-2009, 09:35 AM
I have a ton of police run ins.

Here is just one...for now.

I was on my way home from my dads, and was passing a Chase bank where I use to keep money, I have a account there that I want to close, so I stop to do so.

I tell the teller I want to close my account, she says I can't, and have to come back wed. ..I say , NO ...I want to close it NOW, she refuses, I raise my voice and tell her off....then leave.

I get home, and after a few minutes of telling my wife I wasn't allowed to close my account when I see 3 cop cars pull up in front of my house.

I go to the door and ask what they are doing. They say...

"Were you just at this bank?"

I say YES I was.

They said they were there to arrest me because I threw a pen at the lady.

I said what ? ...I never threw a pen.. The cop shouted back..

"I saw the video tape sir"

I was shocked, because I knew I NEVER threw a pen, so I replied...

"Are you telling me that the video shows me throwing a pen at that lady?"

his reply

"Well, it doesn't show that, but you DID raise your voice."

I then EXPLODED..

"{yelling} ..,.I am raising my voice right fucking now, why don't you tape it ..get the fuck off my property you stupid fucking assholes, I will own you retards if you don't leave right fucking now.

They wrote me a ticket for throwing a pen at a lady....battery charge

I went to court and told the judge,..

"If this isn't thrown out today, my lawyer will subpoena the vidoe tape and I will be in here asking for his badge."

The judge shot a look over to the officer...

And 6 seconds later it was tossed out.

PoliCon
07-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Nice try. Total bouncy.

FlaGator
07-25-2009, 09:45 AM
:rolleyes:

You should have posted that on DU. It would have ended here sooner or later.

Nubs
07-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Even though this is extremely bouncy, why not treat the teller with a little more respect. Just cause you hate you life, don't take it out on others you douche.

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 09:55 AM
1. You forgot the "so" at the start.

2. My bullshit meter just exploded.

Linda
07-25-2009, 10:53 AM

I don't think that surprises anyone on this forum....l

Rockntractor
07-25-2009, 11:13 AM

So I was on my way home from one of my dads, and was passing a pawn shop Quick cash where I use to keep money, I had a a pay day loan there that I wanted to pay off, so I stopped to do so.

I told the pawn broker I wanted to pay and get my tv back she says I can't, and have to come back wed. ..I say , NO ...I want tmy tv NOW, she refuses, I raise my voice and tell her off....then leave.

I get home, and after a few minutes of telling my wife I wasn't allowed to get my tv when I see 3 cop cars pull up in front of my house.

"Were you just at this pawn shop?"

I say YES I was.

They said they were there to arrest me because I threw a butt plug at the lady.

I said what ? ...I never threw a butt plug.. The cop shouted back..

I was shocked, because I knew I NEVER threw a butt plug, so I replied...

"Are you telling me that the video shows me throwing a butt plug at that lady?"

his reply

I then cried..

"{sobbing} ..,.I am raising my voice right fucking now, why don't you quit picking on me ..get the fuck off my property you stupid meanie pants, I wan't one of my daddys leave right fucking now.

They wrote me a ticket for throwing a butt plug at a lady....battery charge

"If this isn't thrown out today, my lawyer will subpoena the vidoe tape and I will be in here asking for his badge."

The judge shot a look over to the officer and he took me in the back room and did a cavity search that I enjoyed very much!
And 6 seconds later I was tossed out.
Fixed!

stsinner
07-25-2009, 11:40 AM
They must have had a shortage of one dollar bills that day... What a fag..

You're such a tough guy, satanica.. Please, tell us more stories of jackassery.

Funny thing-I don't have any stories of run-ins with the cops..

Speedy
07-25-2009, 12:03 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Fun/bouncy.gif

BadCat
07-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Damn man, why didn't you take out your "Rage Against The Machine" guitar hero guitar, whack him in the face with it, knock that ugly hat the Chicago cops wear onto the ground and get out your official "Obumble Chess Set" (the one with Obumble as King, Pelosi as Queen and the American People as pawns) and play a game on that stupid checkerboard hatband on his hat?

MrsSmith
07-25-2009, 01:45 PM
>>>

Last week, about 2 p.m., while driving a nice car, I got stopped by a police officer about a block from my home in Los Angeles. The officer asked for license and registration. "Yes, sir," I said, handing him my license. Before I could retrieve the registration, he said, "Mr. Elder, do you still live at this address?" I said I did. He said: "OK. I stopped you because you rolled through a stop sign. Two pedestrians saw you, and they gestured to me, as if saying, 'Are you going to do something about that?' So I felt I had to stop you. I'm not looking for area residents. I'm looking for people who don't live here who might be committing crimes. You're fine."

I did roll through the stop sign. He could have ticketed me. Rather, he responded to my politeness with politeness. Besides, don't we want a proactive police department that, within the law, doesn't just react to crime but also tries to prevent it?

Cops routinely deal with conflict, angry citizens and quite often the worst of the worst -- while going to work every day willing to take a bullet for someone they don't even know.

Even Henry You-Don't-Know-Who-You're-Messing-With Gates should understand that.

Cops are human beings, too.

HWB -- Home While Black
by Larry Elder (http://townhall.com/columnists/LarryElder/2009/07/23/hwb_--_home_while_black?page=full)

Polite people are dealt with politely. Morons get the book thrown at them. Have a nice day. :):rolleyes:

Ree
07-25-2009, 02:06 PM
No bongs

marv
07-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Seventy years has taught me that there are a lot of people running around with chips on their shoulders. They come in all colors, shapes, and sizes, and for any reason they'll hate just about anything.

Not much to be done about it, except to expect it. Just my 2.....

JB
07-25-2009, 05:44 PM
I couldn't be bothered reading the OP but I did notice it did not have a link to DU.

If any mods are on, I think he likes to have his posts moved to Stupid Liberal Tricks.

FlaGator
07-25-2009, 06:24 PM
I couldn't be bothered reading the OP but I did notice it did not have a link to DU.

If any mods are on, I think he likes to have his posts moved to Stupid Liberal Tricks.

He posted this in General Discussion but being a DUesque bouncy I thought it was better suited to this forum. A link would be redundant.

SarasotaRepub
07-25-2009, 07:39 PM

I was on my way home from my dads, and was passing a Chase bank where I use to keep money, I have a account there that I want to close, so I stop to do so.

I tell the teller I want to close my account, she says I can't, and have to come back wed. ..I say , NO ...I want to close it NOW, she refuses, I raise my voice and tell her off....then leave.

I get home, and after a few minutes of telling my wife I wasn't allowed to close my account when I see 3 cop cars pull up in front of my house.

I say YES I was.

his reply

I then EXPLODED..

"{yelling} ..,.I am raising my voice right fucking now, why don't you tape it ..get the fuck off my property you stupid fucking assholes, I will own you retards if you don't leave right fucking now.

I'm not saying this didn't happen...it may well have...it may have not...but what is your reason for posting it?

stsinner
07-25-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm not saying this didn't happen...it may well have...it may have not...but what is your reason for posting it?

He's an attention whore.

Rockntractor
07-25-2009, 08:06 PM
He's an attention whore.

Whores work hard for their money!

PeterF73
07-25-2009, 08:54 PM

Do you DUmmies even try when you make up your fanciful tales?

There isn't a single judge in the whole country that would allow you to talk to them like that in their court. If you EVER gave that kind of attitude to any judge you would immediately be held in contempt.

I know you fruits like to spin tales of how awesome you are, but really no, you didn't say that. Please try again.

Remember this is CU, which is decidely not DU. There isn't going to be any hearty back slaps when you tell a tale made from whole cloth.

Shannon
07-25-2009, 10:23 PM

He's trying to make a point.:rolleyes: None of this happened. He thinks he's being clever. He gets my dipshit of the month award. He might even get dipshit of the year. :rolleyes:

Zafod
07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
He's an attention whore.

like you?

Shannon
07-25-2009, 10:57 PM
like you?

Uh oh. This can't end well.:p

stsinner
07-25-2009, 11:07 PM
like you?

Yeah, I guess so. At least I don't post pictures of my fat ass on the web and blab about my weight loss battle, like anybody gives a shit....

(I just stay fat and anonymous..) :)

P.S. I think it can officially be called a weight-loss success, but that wouldn't have sounded insulting enough, so I didn't go with it..

Damn, dude, you're ornery once the liquor kicks in...

Zafod
07-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Yeah, I guess so. At least I don't post pictures of my fat ass on the web and blab about my weight loss battle, like anybody gives a shit....

(I just stay fat and anonymous..) :)

P.S. I think it can officially be called a weight-loss success, but that wouldn't have sounded insulting enough, so I didn't go with it..

Damn, dude, you're ornery once the liquor kicks in...

just f-ing with you dude.

stsinner
07-25-2009, 11:42 PM
just f-ing with you dude.

I know... That why I gave you your props on the weight loss... Good job... And I love the way you are riding the board bitch about getting a job... I showed my wife-clicked on your profile and statistics and all posts and just about all of them you were telling the f'ing bum to get a job... I'm lovin' it...

Rockntractor
07-25-2009, 11:46 PM
Uh oh. This can't end well.:p

I don't know! They are warming up for a hug now!

Zafod
07-25-2009, 11:47 PM

dick

Shannon

You're right. That has to be a first.

Zafod
I know... That why I gave you your props on the weight loss... Good job... And I love the way you are riding the board bitch about getting a job... I showed my wife-clicked on your profile and statistics and all posts and just about all of them you were telling the f'ing bum to get a job... I'm lovin' it...

yeah I am going to keep at it. The dipshit is fucking pathetic.

noonwitch
07-27-2009, 10:08 AM
My sister told me a funny story a judge told her:

In a bank robbery case, the defendant wrote him to tell him "I did not slam the note on the counter", which is what the teller said under oath about the robber's note.

Rebel Yell
07-27-2009, 10:21 AM

I say YES I was.

his reply

I then EXPLODED..

I'm assuming you posted this as it relates to the way the police treated Gates. You left out the part where the police claimed the teller said it was a dago wop that threw the pen at her, then she claimed she never said it.