PDA

View Full Version : BTW, Congratulations America!

meowmeow
07-25-2009, 11:28 AM
The thought occurs to me that America deserves a big fat congratulations for electing Obama. Love him or hate him it makes no difference because the fact that he was electable and elected is now a fact on the ground. Blacks who have long argued that we have gotten no where since the days of Dred Scott, Plessy v Ferguson, Emmett Till, Brown V Board of Education, the 1960's, Rodney King, etc- they can no longer argue that "We" have gotten no where. "They" can barely argue that there is so much further to go. There might still be a little distance to cover but maybe measuring that distance by looking back would serve America better than talking about long roads in front of us.

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 11:40 AM
The thought occurs to me that America deserves a big fat congratulations for electing Obama.And you have just proved everything that has been said about him being a racist.

In MLK's speech " I have a dream", he spoke of a time when men would be measured not by the colour of their skin, but by the strength of their character

Barack Obama is proof that King's dream has been perverted and lost, because Obama was voted in, not by the strength of his character, but by the colour of his skin.

p.s..that whining sound you hear? is King reaching 30000 rpm.

Yes, they voted in a black man.,..a black man and a president who is a complete and total screwup, an appeaser, a liar and a social misfit whose reliance on the TOTUS makes every single word ever said about Pres. Bush sick hypocrisy.

Obama is living proof of the Peter Principle, and in all honesty, is about to preside over the biggest financial disaster and social chaos the US has ever seen.

Obama will be remembered with the following words

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING WHEN I VOTED FOR THIS IDIOT?.

Change??? Is all you will have left when he is done.

stsinner
07-25-2009, 11:41 AM
Let's just hope America has seen the error of its ways...

BadCat
07-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Yeah, when 97% of American blacks voted for Obumble, it had NOTHING to do with his skin colour.

Lars1701a
07-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Yeah, when 97% of American blacks voted for Obumble, it had NOTHING to do with his skin colour.

Hey to satanica and Meowmeow is 97% of blacks voting for obama in and of itself racist?

Lanie
07-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Political ideas aside, I also find it exciting. This is a man that has been successful and is accepted by the black community. It's often argued that blacks are held down by white people. This is an example of a black man who wasn't.

Lars1701a
07-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Political ideas aside, I also find it exciting. This is a man that has been successful and is accepted by the black community. It's often argued that blacks are held down by white people. This is an example of a black man who wasn't.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HE IS NOT A BLACK MAN HE IS A BIRACIAL PERSON. YOU KNOW HE IS HALF WHITE?

Sonnabend
This is an example of a black man who wasn't.

This is an example of a man who played the race card every single day.

meowmeow
And you have just proved everything that has been said about him being a racist.

In MLK's speech " I have a dream", he spoke of a time when men would be measured not by the colour of their skin, but by the strength of their character

Barack Obama is proof that King's dream has been perverted and lost, because Obama was voted in, not by the strength of his character, but by the colour of his skin.

p.s..that whining sound you hear? is King reaching 30000 rpm.

Yes, they voted in a black man.,..a black man and a president who is a complete and total screwup, an appeaser, a liar and a social misfit whose reliance on the TOTUS makes every single word ever said about Pres. Bush sick hypocrisy.

Obama is living proof of the Peter Principle, and in all honesty, is about to preside over the biggest financial disaster and social chaos the US has ever seen.

Obama will be remembered with the following words

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING WHEN I VOTED FOR THIS IDIOT?.

Change??? Is all you will have left when he is done.

You miss the point...the fact that it could and did happen is what I'm talking about.

Lanie
07-25-2009, 11:54 AM
And you have just proved everything that has been said about him being a racist.

Uh, a comment from meowmeow does not prove that *Obama* is a racist.

Conservatives are screaming some sort of racism because people are happy that a black man got elected. Yet a lot of these same people were talking about how wonderful it was when a black man followed by a black woman got Secretary of State and acted like liberals were a bunch of racists for not getting on the same bandwagon. Catch 22 much?

I think that whether one agrees with the politics of Obama, Rice, or Powel, it should be recognized that these are examples of black people becoming successful. This means it's becoming harder to argue that the white man is holding them down.

satanica
07-25-2009, 11:55 AM
The thought occurs to me that America deserves a big fat congratulations for electing Obama. Love him or hate him it makes no difference because the fact that he was electable and elected is now a fact on the ground. Blacks who have long argued that we have gotten no where since the days of Dred Scott, Plessy v Ferguson, Emmett Till, Brown V Board of Education, the 1960's, Rodney King, etc- they can no longer argue that "We" have gotten no where. "They" can barely argue that there is so much further to go. There might still be a little distance to cover but maybe measuring that distance by looking back would serve America better than talking about long roads in front of us.

Yep.

How many red states did he take ?

Indiana
Ohio
Florida
Virgina
Nevada
Colorado
New Mexico
North Carolina
Iowa

Did I miss any ?

Lets look at Texas for an Example of whats to come...

Gore gets 37%
Kerry gets 38%
Obama gets 44% ...and doesn't even campaign there that much.

All the major cities in Texas (save forth worth) are blue already.

Lanie
07-25-2009, 11:56 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HE IS NOT A BLACK MAN HE IS A BIRACIAL PERSON. YOU KNOW HE IS HALF WHITE?

Yes, so?

Many people have been discriminated against for being bi-racial.

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 11:58 AM
I didnt see your congrats thread on this (http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-12-09-diverse-usat_x.htm)

In his first term, Bush matched the record that President Clinton set in his first term for appointing women and people of color to the Cabinet, and Bush had a more diverse inner circle at the White House. Since his re-election last month, the president has made a series of groundbreaking nominations. (Related item: Four Cabinet secretaries to stay)

Bush has named his White House lawyer, Alberto Gonzales, to be the first Hispanic to hold one of the powerful "big four" Cabinet jobs, attorney general.

He named his national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, to be the first female African-American secretary of State, the Cabinet's senior position.

HYPOCRITE

Lanie
07-25-2009, 12:00 PM
Yep.

How many red states did he take ?

Indiana
Ohio
Florida
Virgina
Nevada
Colorado
New Mexico
North Carolina
Iowa

Did I miss any ?

Lets look at Texas for an Example of whats to come...

Gore gets 37%
Kerry gets 38%
Obama gets 44% ...and doesn't even campaign there that much.

All the major cities in Texas (save forth worth) are blue already.

The irony about the boldened part is that there are a lot of racists where I'm at (foothills of NC). There is a lot of racism going on. I won't even get into what I've heard people saying about Obama. Let's just say it went beyond hearing the N word.

However, all people whom *I* considered to be racist did not agree. Some of *them* even thought Obama should win. That was how afraid they were of keeping a "hands off" approach to the economy. I also heard from people who were offended that McCain wanted to tax our healthcare (although a gay friend of mine, who could care less about politics, said that's how it needed to be done).

satanica
07-25-2009, 12:02 PM
The irony about the boldened part.

Whats the irony ? You live in the hills. Most of NC voted for Obama.

No irony at all, I would expect the people in the foothills to be racist

BadCat
07-25-2009, 12:04 PM
Whats the irony ? You live in the hills. Most of NC voted for Obama.

No irony at all, I would expect the people in the foothills to be racist

I would expect a white wimp in Chicago to be one too, but you just LOOOVE Obumble.

meowmeow
07-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Hey to satanica and Meowmeow is 97% of blacks voting for obama in and of itself racist?

I'm still at a loss to define black after all these years, but I'll humor you.

Yes and no. It demonstrates a certain cohesive group think...which is dangerous and scary...and produces an empowering feeling. It bothers me that someone would vote for Obama because he is black as much as it bothers me that someone would not vote for Obama because he is black.

I still firmly believe that if there was a referendum stating that all blacks should be wiped from existence in the USA that at least 10% of blacks would vote in favor of it.

Actually, the question you should be asking is why the Republican party cannot gain greater credibility in the black community? Someone got 3%, what will it take to get more?

Let me ask you a question, with historical contexts in mind, if you were Black (assuming that you aren't) and you were given a choice between the chance of voting for a good man, McCain, and knocking down the ultimate glass ceiling, symbolically grabbing the reins of power, living vicariously through the success of this one family...what would you choose to do?

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 12:06 PM
he irony about the boldened part is that there are a lot of racists where I'm at (foothills of NC). There is a lot of racism going on. I won't even get into what I've heard people saying about Obama. Let's just say it went beyond hearing the N word.

And not one word about Obama sitting in a church listening to a preacher who throws around allegations that the AIDS virus was created to kill the black man.

"God damn America:" were his exact words.

I can even send you the sound file of him saying it.

meowmeow
07-25-2009, 12:09 PM

As if that ever mattered when it came to classifying people as black or white...what were the rules up until...I'm not even sure what year...but what is it, 1/8th black or 1/16th black or some such nonsense and you were considered by the powers that be to be black?

Anyways, this whole notion of black and white issues is repulsive to me. This classification of people based on color is antiquated and needs to disappear into the history books. One day, kids are going to say, "they thought what!"

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Meow.

I posted a comment. Id like your response, or cant that festering case of BDS you have get you to admit that Pres. Bush did more for black appointees and for people in general than Obama ever did?

satanica
07-25-2009, 12:14 PM
As if that ever mattered when it came to classifying people as black or white"

It matters to some...clearly.

And the GOP played the race card BOTH ways.

First he wasn't black enough, then he was too black.

*yawn*

Same old...

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 12:15 PM
It matters to some...clearly.

It matters to Obummer. He mentions race almost every day.

Figures, the man is a walking example of the entitlement mentality.

Lanie
07-25-2009, 12:17 PM
And not one word about Obama sitting in a church listening to a preacher who throws around allegations that the AIDS virus was created to kill the black man.

"God damn America:" were his exact words.

I can even send you the sound file of him saying it.

I do find those words disturbing, but I have to be honest. I listened to the entire context of his sermon. With the exception of his troop bashing, I think he actually had really good points. I won't say what he said, but I will say that I don't necessarily believe that God is blessing America. I would like to hope that God will bless America, but I'm not counting on it.

BTW, damn means condemn. How can we know for 100% certain that God isn't condemning America for stuff like past slavery, past wars, fighting civil rights in the 1960s, Eugenics, etc? We don't.

The flip side to this is that every nation has sin. But to be fair, most of those nations are not going around saying that God blesses them. It's been argued that it's simply a request that God bless America, but I think many Americans believe it's already blessed by God. It might not be.

And there's my evil post for the day.

I do agree that Jerimiah Wright is off his rocker though because he troop bashes and seems to have a real hatred for Israel. Supposedly, Obama won't talk to him because the Israelis are behind it. Crazy ass man. No, Obama's not talking to you because you're nuts.

satanica
07-25-2009, 12:20 PM
I do find those words disturbing,.

Why ?

Those are the words of a Christian....and Obama is a Muslim.

Don't cha know.

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 12:22 PM
I do find those words disturbing, but I have to be honest. I listened to the entire context of his sermon.

He DIRECTLY and specifically claimed that AIDS was created by whites to kill the black man.

He was not "taken out of context",. those were his EXACT words.

DO NOT equivocate with me, because I too heard the entire sermon, and the man is a lunatic...and Obama sat in his church for TWENTY YEARS.

Then he threw him under the bus when he had served his purpose.

Now then: AGAIN

Before Obama was elected, there was the very first black Secretary of State.

Under WHOSE admnistration did that happen?

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 12:25 PM
BTW, damn means condemn. How can we know for 100% certain that God isn't condemning America for stuff like past slavery, past wars, fighting civil rights in the 1960s, Eugenics, etc? We don't.

White guilt, eh Lanie?

meowmeow
07-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Meow.

I posted a comment. Id like your response, or cant that festering case of BDS you have get you to admit that Pres. Bush did more for black appointees and for people in general than Obama ever did?

Not sure which comment but I will admit that Bush despite his enormous flaws was not the wicked, evil, racist man that some people would like to make him out to be. I felt his administration was an abject failure but it had nothing to do with race. Colin Powell, Condoleeza Rice, and the other appointees were not just fixtures on the Whitehouse lawn holding up lanterns...

Let me ask you this, when Bush came to power, did you declare him the best President ever after the first 6 months, or did you wait for his ideas and policies to take hold before you delivered your judgement?

BadCat
07-25-2009, 12:42 PM
Most of us just thought..."well, better than Gore" and "well, better than Kerry".

You'll find most of us respected him, but really didn't like his spending.

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Let me ask you this, when Bush came to power, did you declare him the best President ever after the first 6 months, or did you wait for his ideas and policies to take hold before you delivered your judgement?

I waited. I saw.

He had his flaws...but as far as his Presidency was concerned, he stands head and shoulders over Obama

That...jerk...stood in iraq and told the soldiers that all they had bled for, died for, fought for, was for nothing, and that he was in the business of cutting and running.

I saw the looks on the troops faces that day. Then he makes that disgusting speech where he refers to the US as a "muslim nation"...an appeaser and a coward.

He wants to cut and run from Afghanistan as well

His healthcare plan is a disaster, he has lied so often I am surprised he doesnt have an nose the size of the Concorde.

Obama has had more than six months, and in all truthfulness? Pres. Bush was fifteen times the man Obama could ever be or ever will be.

Race? Obama is living proof of the benefits of the race card.

Spare me, okay?

Phillygirl
07-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Thank you Meow Meow for your comments. I agree that the election of Obama puts aside so many excuses some people would like to make for their own personal lack of success.

I do think that Obama's election was indeed race based and that many wanted to see him as President, in large part, because of his race. I hope for the day when a black man or woman is elected to the office because of their ideas and ability, and that their race has nothing to do with it. Perhaps now that we have a black president that can occur.

Lager
07-25-2009, 12:55 PM
The true test of the distance we've come will be if Obama screws it up, and we can all admit it. Someone once said that when Frank Robinson was hired as the first black manager in baseball, wasn't as telling as when he was fired for being bad. Because when the action was taken to get rid of a poor manager, it was purely done as a business decision, without regards to his color.

Sonnabend
07-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Understand me, kittycat. You too, Lanie.I intend to show Obama the very same level of care, attention, respect and tolerance that you and your ilk showed to Pres. Bush over the last eight years.

I.e NONE.

You made your bed, mate, now you lie in it.

Teetop
07-25-2009, 12:59 PM
Thank you Meow Meow for your comments. I agree that the election of Obama puts aside so many excuses some people would like to make for their own personal lack of success.

I do think that Obama's election was indeed race based and that many wanted to see him as President, in large part, because of his race. I hope for the day when a black man or woman is elected to the office because of their ideas and ability, and that their race has nothing to do with it. Perhaps now that we have a black president that can occur.

Agreed. Most black conservatives I would vote for, are not even in politics. I see them on the you tube videos of Tea Parties around the country.

I am happy Obama got elected, it is showing how far left he, and this congress, is willing to go. The dems won't win another POTUS for a couple of decades and in 2010, congress will once again be conservative. I know one thing for sure, people are pissed. At both Republicans and Democrats.

Phillygirl
07-25-2009, 01:01 PM
Agreed. Most black conservatives I would vote for, are not even in politics. I see them on the you tube videos of Tea Parties around the country.

I am happy Obama got elected, it is showing how far left he, and this congress, is willing to go. The dems won't win another POTUS for a couple of decades and in 2010, congress will once again be conservative. I know one thing for sure, people are pissed. At both Republicans and Democrats.

I agree with that. However, Republican voters are more likely to vote third party, I believe, and therefore I don't necessarily agree that the dems are out of business. I think it will take awhile for many to trust the Republican party again. The libs will lockstep with the D party merely for the purpose of control. In the short run it will hurt us tremendously. In the long run...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

PoliCon
07-25-2009, 01:02 PM
I laugh every time I hear some dumb fool make such a claim.

meowmeow
07-25-2009, 01:33 PM

That is possible now...it could never have been before Obama because if it had been some time in the future, it would have been all about race anyways with the same arguments going on as now.

The first of every glass ceiling caving to black accomplishment is noteworthy. The same can be said about gender, creed, sexuality, etc.

It's only once the barrier has fallen can we seriously dismiss it as invalid.

meowmeow
07-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Understand me, kittycat. You too, Lanie.I intend to show Obama the very same level of care, attention, respect and tolerance that you and your ilk showed to Pres. Bush over the last eight years.

I.e NONE.

You made your bed, mate, now you lie in it.

You must be speaking of the same people over at DU that I used to fight against...hence my banning there...but hey, believe what you must to get you through the years.

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 01:47 PM
I laugh every time I hear some dumb fool make such a claim.

I don't care whether the Prez is black, purple or green. I care what he stands for. Does America have to be so politicially correct that it has to elect a Homosexual or how about a Muzzie or some other so called minority in the future. Where does this insanity end.

This Prez is on the road to driving us into bankruptcy. That does not matter to liberals cause he is black. Unemployment is going thru the roof. That does not matter cause he is black. He is a socialist and has taken over banks, insurance company and auto companies. That does not matter to his Jim Jones followers. The Magic Negro wants a single payer health care system that will force private companies out of the market place. Cap and trade is another job buster that will drive us into economic chaos. He wants wealth distribution and control over every-one's lives. Pure and simple.

I really do not care what fools like Pussycat and Lanie think. They are liberals that want us to conform to their stupidity like Nationalized Health Care, gun laws and the right to criticize homosexual behavior. I guess it is just jealousy that these dip shits from other countries want to impose their liberal ideology on Americans. They must not have liberal/socialistic blogs in their own country or do they just like to meddle in something that is none of their business.

Rockntractor
07-25-2009, 02:06 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Thread-Crap-SickGerbil.jpg?t=1248545159

satanica
07-25-2009, 02:20 PM
I don't care whether the Prez is black, purple or green..

Thats why you call him the "magic negro" ? ......I win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satanica
Link ?

Notice how I post the actual text ?

And you post ....well, nothing but a mad mans opinion.

This comes from the Obummer's mouth. You need to watch the Magic Negro/Democraps more often.

Rockntractor
07-25-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Link ?

This comes from the Obummer's mouth. You need to watch the Magic Negro/Democraps more often.

Is magic bad?

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Link ?

You could not win an ass kicking contest if the other guy was a paraplegic.

Like others have said; go get a job. You are a lazy bum and a leech on society.

Plus, when you refer to the O, show respect and capitalize the M in magic and the O in negro. BAAWWAAHHAAA

satanica
07-25-2009, 02:30 PM
I own you. Now go lay down

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 02:37 PM
I own you. Now go lay down

I am going to laugh when your master puts a lazy, worthless bum like you in one of his concentration camps. He might even exterminate you. Oh, the irony. Black man gonna stick it to lazy white men. Gotta keep down those health care costs down you know.

satanica
07-25-2009, 02:46 PM
I am going to laugh when your master puts a lazy, worthless bum like you in one of his concentration camps.

Oh ya ? ..he is preparing 'concentration camps for liberals" ?

You should alert the media to this, we need to act now or we all will be in a camp waiting death.

He might even exterminate you.

I know, thats why we need to alert the media, our nation is being taken by a facist muslim who is going to start putting Americans in camps to die.

WE MUST MARCH NOW, LETS TAKE TO THE STREETS

Black man gonna stick it to lazy white men.

Better than that, he will throw black and brown liberals in the camps as well, not just white ones.

Gotta keep down those health care costs down you know.

Well, as soon as we get these people in camps ...the true Americans can enjoy cheaper healthcare, lets get busy.

Oh, the irony.

You have no idea.

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 03:13 PM
Well, as soon as we get these people in camps ...the true Americans can enjoy cheaper healthcare, lets get busy.

.[/U][/B]

Now you are talking. Something I can agree with for a change. Herd all the lazy worthless bums like you in a concentration camp and give them government run health care, or just let them die if the expense is too high. That is your master's plan.

stsinner
07-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Political ideas aside, I also find it exciting. This is a man that has been successful

What's he been successful at? I can't name one accomplishment, other than bamboozling the American people.

stsinner
07-25-2009, 03:23 PM
You miss the point...the fact that it could and did happen is what I'm talking about.

The fact that it did happen is disgusting. The fact that race was considered and a big factor in an American election, instead of qualifications is reprehensible.

meowmeow
07-25-2009, 03:30 PM
The fact that it did happen is disgusting. The fact that race was considered and a big factory in an American election, instead of qualifications is reprehensible.

Like it (race) has never mattered.

stsinner
07-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Is magic bad?

Only black magic....

Teetop
07-25-2009, 03:38 PM
I agree with that. However, Republican voters are more likely to vote third party, I believe, and therefore I don't necessarily agree that the dems are out of business. I think it will take awhile for many to trust the Republican party again. The libs will lockstep with the D party merely for the purpose of control. In the short run it will hurt us tremendously. In the long run...I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

That is the problem with both parties, they vote according to what "letter", a "D" or "R", by those running. We, as Americans, need to get rid of that habit. We need to actually "hold the candidate's feet to the fire" while they are running. Don't let them get off with half-hearted answers anymore. No more nuance. Get asked a direct question, answer it, directly.

I will confess, I did not vote for McCain, but I also did not vote for Obama. A Disney character got my vote. If I don't like either candidate, I won't "hold my nose" while voting, that's the chicken$&!# way out. I have never voted a straight-line ticket, nor will I ever.

I am so frustrated at why reason's people vote for who they do. No substance anymore in a campaign, just sound bites and one-liners that sound good. My niece was actually going to vote for John Kerry in 2004, until my sister (her mom), set her dumbass straight about his policies. Now, she pays more attention to details.

Like I said, people are pissed and it's starting to show up more and more in every day life, online and in real life. Even people who voted for Obama around here, now have regrets over their vote.

Like I said, I believe the congress will not be the same after 2010. I don't care if it's "blue dog" dems who take out the far lefties, as long as they are gone, that's fine by me. And the republicans who have voted against their constituents wishes are in deep crappola lately, and they know it.

I can't even remember how many times the Capitol switchboard has went down over phone traffic to congress this year, it's been at least four or five times.

satanica
07-25-2009, 03:39 PM
. Herd all the lazy worthless bums like you in a concentration camp.

Yep,... I agree.

The Americans who have fallen on hard times and lost their job because of the downturn of the American economy should be herded into camps and exterminated.

Lets round up those traitors, they deserve death.

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Only black magic....

The clown in the W.H. has plenty of that.

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Yep,... I agree.

The Americans who have fallen on hard times and lost their job because of the downturn of the American economy should be herded into camps and exterminated.

Lets round up those traitors, they deserve death.

That's what the Obummer has plans for those of us that have been in the military. We are considered a threat. This fool said so.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your boy Obama is the one who want a socialistic empire. Sorta like Nazi land. I will pack my shit up and leave if it comes to that. Enjoy Obummerland while you still have your freedom. It will not take much longer before this maniac destroys it.

satanica
07-25-2009, 03:55 PM
That's what the Obummer has plans for those of us that have been in the military. We are considered a threat. This fool said so.

I agree. Obama said he was going to throw members of the militray in concentraion camps because he thinks they are a threat to his power, this is EXACTLY why we need march on DC....

After all, Obama said so himself, just like you pointed out.

Sorta like Nazi land.

Sorta ? ..It's just like it ....100%

I will pack my shit up and leave if it comes to that.

I'm with ya ...I will pick you up at 8:00 pm today, wait outside your moms house and I will be there.

It will not take much longer before this maniac destroys it.

I know, we must take action, I wish more Americans were as smart as you, we could really make change thyan,

Rockntractor
07-25-2009, 04:03 PM
I agree. Obama said he was going to throw members of the militray in concentraion camps because he thinks they are a threat to his power, this is EXACTLY why we need march on DC....

After all, Obama said so himself, just like you pointed out.

Sorta ? ..It's just like it ....100%

I'm with ya ...I will pick you up at 8:00 pm today, wait outside your moms house and I will be there.

I know, we must take action, I wish more Americans were as smart as you, we could really make change thyan,

I need some more pictures of you to work with! Upload some to your pic thread!

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 04:04 PM

You are not as dumb as I thought. Blarch must be reforming.

BTW, learn how to punctuate. Your babbling is hard to follow when you use commas instead of periods. Must be your liberal education in thug town USA.

satanica
07-25-2009, 04:06 PM
BTW, learn how to punctuate.

There isn't time ...Obama is about to throw all militray members in concentration camps.

Lets March on DC.

lacarnut
07-25-2009, 04:12 PM
Lets March on DC.

I quit marching when I got out of the service. BTW, the military would not want a lazy coward like you.

I will leave the marching up to the Homos, liberals and Eco nuts. Wait, that the Obummers constituency who march to the beat of lunacy.