PDA

View Full Version : Rerefried thread.

Rockntractor
07-28-2009, 02:23 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6167344

Rocknrule (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-28-09 12:33 AM
Original message
Found a right-winger threatening mass murder on Topix
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T1RTSJI06UR8CB63S/p2040#l...

GSCensored:
"What you fail to realize, you pathetic treasonous p.o.s. Is that We The People ARE the INTENDED "establishment". And, We The People INCLUDE many in the government itself. As in the EIGHTY PERCENT IN THE MILITARY THAT DID NOT VOTE for your new 'master','obummer'. And many of them REFUSE to recognize him as 'president'. And have PUBLICLY declared that. Then there's the police, which your new 'master' just ROYALLY PISSED OFF by his asinine comments.

So, basically what I'm trying to say. Is BRING IT ON, you cowardly and moronic p.o.s. We'll just see who wins, PUNK.

And, you ignorant p.o.s. we can TRACE your IP address. And drag your cowardly arse out from in front of that T.V.

Do some research on revolutions sometime, you ignorant p.o.s. The military generally splits 50-50. We WILL have the manpower, the weapons, and the DETERMINATION to restore our Constitutional Republic. As well as to RUTHLESSLY HUNT DOWN and DESTROY the vile treasonous cowards that have caused us so much grief. In other words PUNK, those just like >you<.."

Just one of many quotes that make the contents of Cho Seung-Hui's diary look sane by comparison. I encourage everyone here to forward this to the FBI and maybe this guy will be locked up before we have another Oklahoma City on our hands.

armyowalgreens (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-28-09 12:56 AM
Response to Reply #6
11. Done...
"Just for your information, what you just said not only qualifies as treason, but is also incredibly hysterical.

It's hysterical because if anyone is a keyboard commando on here, it would most certainly be you. Do you honestly expect anyone to take your feeble minded threats seriously? With the possibility of us residing thousands upon thousands of miles apart, your threat is about as hollow as your head.

If you are so certain that our president deserves to be ousted, why aren't you out there leading the revolution? No, you aren't out there. You are sitting at your computer whining away like a 5 year old that didn't get a toy at the grocery store.

Get over yourself. Obama won the popular and electoral vote. That's how democracy works. If you have an issue with the electoral process mandated by our constitution, GET OUT of the the United States."
I just thought it might be fun to discuss a thread about discussing another thread from a different forum that is discussing another forum!

Sonnabend
07-28-2009, 09:13 AM
If you are so certain that our president deserves to be ousted, why aren't you out there leading the revolution? No, you aren't out there. You are sitting at your computer whining away like a 5 year old that didn't get a toy at the grocery store.

Are these, or are these not, the same DUmmies who declared they would surround the WH and remove that "war criminal"?

Who formed DUAC, that bastion of cheeto munching do nothings?

As I seem to recall, DU was the centre of more than one investigation...y'know, that reminds me.

They called Pres. Bush a criminal and to this date no one has ever said what law they ever broke. Not even Shitinacanica could answer me that.

Methinks DU is just as looney as ever.

Sonnabend
07-28-2009, 09:13 AM
"Just for your information, what you just said not only qualifies as treason, but is also incredibly hysterical.

Fuinny, thats what we said about you.

And we still do.

stsinner
07-28-2009, 09:21 AM
They called Pres. Bush a criminal and to this date no one has ever said what law they ever broke. Not even Shitinacanica could answer me that.

That's a good point.. I keep hearing nonsense about prosecuting Bush/Cheney war crimes, but I haven't heard one thing they claim either did while in office..

Dan D. Doty
07-28-2009, 09:32 AM
DU is the same happy bunch that threatened the same thing for eight years; surrounding WH, putting people on trial with evidence, supporting terrorists, mass arrests for belonging to a different political party.

Like I said before, it ain't as fun to run the candy store as it is to stand outside and throw rocks through the front window, is it?

Trust me this is going to get a lot worse as time goes by; sh*tting all over people doesn't make them love you no matter what flawed thoughts you have running around in your heads. Moonbats have allowed their hate to run the ship and this what happens.

The dark storm is here kids, hope everyone has kept their powder dry.