PDA

View Full Version : Northern Republican SLAMS southern republicans

satanica
07-28-2009, 08:07 PM
For ruining the GOP.

Too many conservative senators like Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) and Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) are to blame for the GOP's downfall, one of their retiring Republican colleagues complained Monday.

"We got too many Jim DeMints and Tom Coburns," Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio) told the Columbus Dispatch. "It's the southerners."

Voinovich, a native Clevelander who retires after the 2010 election, continued after the southern elements of the GOP.

"They get on TV and go 'errrr, errrrr,'" he said. "People hear them and say, 'These people, they're southerners. The party's being taken over by southerners. What they hell they got to do with Ohio?'"

Don't bother asking for a link. Do your own foot work.

Bubba Dawg
07-28-2009, 08:15 PM
link?

Shannon
07-28-2009, 08:29 PM
link?

*snicker*

Molon Labe
07-28-2009, 08:31 PM
My take
All the North east republican's are establishment goons. They just Democrats with an R by their name. Giulliani and the likes.

Rockntractor
07-28-2009, 08:31 PM
http://www.savethegop.com/2009/07/28/we-got-too-many-jim-demints-and-tom-coburns-a-nugget-of-stupidity-from-sen-george-voinovich/

Bubba Dawg
07-28-2009, 08:43 PM
So we could get rid of the Southern Republicans and then I suppose we'd need to get rid of all those pesky Western Republicans.

It's all so clear now....:rolleyes:

Maybe Voinovich would like to get rid of conservatives too. Or maybe he's just bitter and old.

satanica
07-28-2009, 08:46 PM
My take
All the North east republican's are establishment goons. They just Democrats with an R by their name. Giulliani and the likes.

I agree.

Don't worry, they are almost gone.

Molon Labe
07-28-2009, 08:50 PM
I agree.

Until the Dems screw it up...then they're back in. What's the difference.

Zafod
07-28-2009, 08:51 PM
I agree.

yup I am now completly convinced that you are either divorced or seperated if you were ever really married.
There is no way any sane or insane woman would put up with a unemployed pathetic bum who would rather post on the internet all day instead of looking for work.

almost 10 hours of posting from you....really? Thats fucking pathetic.....

PoliCon
07-28-2009, 09:16 PM
For ruining the GOP.

Too many conservative senators like Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) and Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) are to blame for the GOP's downfall, one of their retiring Republican colleagues complained Monday.

"We got too many Jim DeMints and Tom Coburns," Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio) told the Columbus Dispatch. "It's the southerners."

Voinovich, a native Clevelander who retires after the 2010 election, continued after the southern elements of the GOP.

"They get on TV and go 'errrr, errrrr,'" he said. "People hear them and say, 'These people, they're southerners. The party's being taken over by southerners. What they hell they got to do with Ohio?'"

Link?

lacarnut
07-28-2009, 09:46 PM
For ruining the GOP.

How many yankee Presidents from New England have we had in the last 50 years. Only one I can think of is JFK and he was more of a conservative than assholes like Voinovich, McCain, Rudy tootie, etc. Lets see we had LBJ, Carter, Clinton and 2 Bushes come from the South. Kinda looks like to me that if you are a blue blood yankee liberal piece of shit RINO, you are never going to win the Presidency. So old George can go fuck himself.

PoliCon
07-28-2009, 10:29 PM
So we could get rid of the Southern Republicans and then I suppose we'd need to get rid of all those pesky Western Republicans.

It's all so clear now....:rolleyes:

Maybe Voinovich would like to get rid of conservatives too. Or maybe he's just bitter and old.

He's from cleveland. what do you expect?

FlaGator
07-28-2009, 10:33 PM
For ruining the GOP.

No link and off to Stupid Liberal Tricks it goes.

Goldwater
07-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Didn't have enough Coburns if anything, one of the only dudes cutting on spending during the Bush years.

wiegenlied
07-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Only stupid people buy this claim.

AmPat
07-30-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm confused. Is it VOINY's point that we need to amputate one of the last vestiges of conservatism from the GOP? Sure, that'll separate us from those liberals.:rolleyes: