PDA

View Full Version : My mother gave birth to a worthless piece of crap!

Rockntractor
08-01-2009, 10:44 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6201102

SunDrop23 (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-01-09 09:26 PM
Original message
I think I was adopted...
although i am purportedly the first born, i think i was actually adopted.
consider the traits of my father, mother, and brother.

1. they still think saddam hussein had something to do with 9/11.
2. they think president obama is not an american citizen and a muslim.
3. they adore sarah palin and think she is the model mother.
4. they are all for a limbaugh-palin or hannity-palin or limbaugh-hannity gop ticket in 2012.
5. all gays are going to hell, muslims too.
6. abortion is murder even in cases where the mother's health is in jeopardy.

what do you think holidays are like...especially when my 9 year old suggests "we pray for president obama and the leaders of our country..."?

Had they known the future they might have cheated on # 6

stsinner
08-01-2009, 11:10 PM
Either he was adopted, or his family hates him... Sadly, the only two outcomes...

expat-pattaya
08-02-2009, 12:42 AM
There is a 3rd option,

He is adopted AND his family hates him.

All in all a sad case.

Teetop
08-02-2009, 12:44 AM
This is a case for retroactive abortion. :D

There is a 3rd option,

All in all a sad case.

Or, he is just a lazy piece of shiate that doesn't want a job, resposibility or money.

expat-pattaya
08-02-2009, 06:28 AM

Or, he is just a lazy piece of shiate that doesn't want a job, resposibility or money.

See, there are even MORE options :D

FlaGator
08-02-2009, 07:42 AM
Sounds like the 9 year old has more sense than any of them.

stsinner
08-02-2009, 08:22 AM

That's a good one-retroactive abortion..

Rockntractor
08-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Sounds like the 9 year old has more sense than any of them.

And his parents gave him some christian training. Hopefully when he grows up he can sort through it all and make the right decisions!

PALEOCON
08-02-2009, 11:06 AM
sounds like the entire family has Problems. Both sides are so driven by faux partisanship that they fail to relise that the Unity Party is using them all to demolish what little remains of the Founder's America.

MrsSmith
08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
sounds like the entire family has Problems. Both sides are so driven by faux partisanship that they fail to relise that the Unity Party is using them all to demolish what little remains of the Founder's America.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 06:33 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6201102

Had they known the future they might have cheated on # 6

I call bullshit.

Rockntractor
08-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I call bullshit.

What do you mean?

JB
08-02-2009, 07:51 PM
what do you think holidays are like...especially when my 9 year old suggests "we pray for president obama and the leaders of our country..."?I don't know. When she was 8 did she suggest "we pray for president bush and the leaders of our country..."?

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 07:55 PM
What do you mean?

I mean anyone who believes the crap this guy is selling is full of shit.

Rockntractor
08-02-2009, 08:01 PM
I mean anyone who believes the crap this guy is selling is full of shit.

I had a real bouncy today!

Troll
08-02-2009, 08:13 PM
SunDrop23,

On the off-chance you ever actually read this, let me give you some advice from one 'black sheep' to another. Love your parents and family, because they love you, and family is important. If there is strife, make peace. Keep your opinions to yourself, and when they're talking politics, grin and bear it; excuse yourself if you can't. Whether you're adopted or not doesn't matter to your parents; it shouldn't matter to you.

All the six items on your list are not "traits"; they are opinions. You're going to run into people throughout your life with different values and opinions than yours, so I suggest you get used to it.

Fundamentally, you probably have much more in common with your parents than you might expect despite your differing politics. I'm the only non-Democrat in my entire family, and somehow, peace reigns when we're all together. I've learned what to bring up and what not to bring up when there is a gathering. I suggest weather, sports, literature and family matters as subject matter. I don't think taking the chip off your shoulder twice a year for family's sake is asking too much.

what do you think holidays are like...especially when my 9 year old suggests "we pray for president obama and the leaders of our country..."?

If the shoe was on the other foot, I would probably crack a joke. My theoretical 9-year old suggests we pray for the health of the Palin family right before dinner:

Me: *Looks around sheepishly* "And we'll thank God for bringing us all together to enjoy this lovely meal while we're at it!"

FlaGator
08-02-2009, 09:47 PM
SunDrop23,

On the off-chance you ever actually read this, let me give you some advice from one 'black sheep' to another. Love your parents and family, because they love you, and family is important. If there is strife, make peace. Keep your opinions to yourself, and when they're talking politics, grin and bear it; excuse yourself if you can't. Whether you're adopted or not doesn't matter to your parents; it shouldn't matter to you.

All the six items on your list are not "traits"; they are opinions. You're going to run into people throughout your life with different values and opinions than yours, so I suggest you get used to it.

Fundamentally, you probably have much more in common with your parents than you might expect despite your differing politics. I'm the only non-Democrat in my entire family, and somehow, peace reigns when we're all together. I've learned what to bring up and what not to bring up when there is a gathering. I suggest weather, sports, literature and family matters as subject matter. I don't taking the chip off your shoulder twice a year for family's sake is asking too much.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I would probably crack a joke. My theoretical 9-year old suggests we pray for the health of the Palin family right before dinner:

Me: *Looks around sheepishly* "And we'll thank God for bringing us all together to enjoy this lovely meal while we're at it!"

Amen!

PoliCon
08-02-2009, 10:45 PM
Ya know when I first saw the title of this thread I thought [insert the name of most any democrat politician here] had released their autobiography . . . .

Claret1995
08-03-2009, 03:47 PM
There is a 3rd option,

All in all a sad case.

or could be
just

very very late term abortion.Which may be legal