PDA

View Full Version : The brutal bottom line

Rockntractor
08-04-2009, 01:09 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6208532

scheming daemons (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-03-09 10:28 AM
Original message
The brutal bottom line on the "birthers" that nobody wants to say out loud
They won't stop until Obama is murdered.

The "birther" angle is just part of the larger "marxist, anti-american, usurper, tea party, take-our-country-back, 'wolverines!'" angle.

They cannot, will not, accept Barack Obama as their President.

They want him dead. They want to drum up enough Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt until some crazy Scott Roeder-like character comes along and does what they don't have the courage to do themselves.

They are creating the conditions, willfully, for the next Timothy McVeigh to emerge and act.

That is their intent. They're not even hiding it that well anymore. They're just waiting for the November-1963-Dallas moment to present itself to one of the crazies they've cultivated. And they'll have plausible deniability, since it will be a "lone wolf" acting on his own fear and paranoia with no direct traceability to the Limbaughs, Becks, and Liddys of the world.

Scott Roeder was created by Operation Rescue and their rhetoric.

Timothy McVeigh was created by the Arkansas Project and its rhetoric.

Some future assailant is being created right now by the Orly Taitz's of the world. We can laugh about it all we want... and their claims ARE laughable.

But their goal is a coup d'etat. By any means necessary. And it only takes one nut job to get past the Secret Service to make it happen. They're planting the seeds by creating THOUSANDS of nut jobs.

Godspeed, Secret Service.

Goddess me (14 posts) Mon Aug-03-09 09:35 PM
Response to Reply #24
105. Holly cow!
I think I love you, The Doctor!

I agree with what you have said. To this day, I still cannot understand what racism means. I mean, why do we hate black people anyway? Wasn't it the white people who kidnapped the black people from their country, made blacks into slaves to make the white people rich? (O' wait, I think I get it now.)

So, we are suppose to hate black skinned people because they decided not to be slaves anymore? How evil are we anyway? Shouldn't be scared?

It is like saying women are nothing but meat to be eaten, garbage to throw away, and (less than men) worthy of being murdered, raped and hated even though women are responsible for giving life to human beings. Where else do babies come from? I have never seen any man shit out a human from his asshole! Has anyone?

I just don't get this hate humanity thing.

How can the world continue without human beings? Please, someone explain.
Completely wacked out! There are pages of this in this thread!

PALEOCON
08-04-2009, 08:27 AM
"Timothy McVeigh was created by the Arkansas Project and its rhetoric."

Nah, he was clearly a Fed (Clinton) patsy for what was supposed to have been a Crystal Night Moment.

PALEOCON
08-04-2009, 08:29 AM
BTW why would anyone off Obama just to end up with Biden in charge???????????? Most counter productive.

Sonnabend
08-04-2009, 08:34 AM
Nah, he was clearly a Fed (Clinton) patsy for what was supposed to have been a Crystal Night Moment.

Whatever you are smoking....STOP.

Dan D. Doty
08-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Moonbats are just looking for a reason to hurt people once again; You might do something bad, so the government better take your freedom, your rights and finally you life, just in case .

Gingersnap
08-04-2009, 09:46 AM
BTW why would anyone off Obama just to end up with Biden in charge???????????? Most counter productive.

That's the truth. :D

stsinner
08-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Any negative news about Obama, or anything negative that happens to him will be someone's fault! He could get a common cold and somebody would be forced to take the blame.. It's really sick idolatry.

linda22003
08-04-2009, 09:58 AM
That's the truth. :D

Cheney was George Bush's major protection, too! :)

FlaGator
08-04-2009, 10:17 AM
They are projecting a lot of their unquenched Bush hatred on to conservatives.

noonwitch
08-04-2009, 12:45 PM

As Dan Quayle was his daddy's protection.

Rebel Yell
08-04-2009, 12:54 PM

Clinton's protection almost ended up President. :rolleyes:

noonwitch
08-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Clinton's protection almost ended up President. :rolleyes:

Gore wasn't his protection, he was Clinton's way of shoring up votes in the south. He took the north and California for granted.

enslaved1
08-04-2009, 07:01 PM
They cannot, will not, accept Barack Obama as their President.

They want him dead. They want to drum up enough Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt until some crazy Scott Roeder-like character comes along and does what they don't have the courage to do themselves.

And this is different from you putz's ChimpyMcCokespoonHitler hatemongering and dehumanization how?

I don't know of or about anyone who wants Obama dead, certainly no rational person. We want him stopped, and we want to keep him from getting re-elected, all because he is wrecking enormous damage on America, our freedom, our economy and our future. But killing him is wrong morally, ethically , and politically. Can you imagine how far through the roof the idoli idolatry will shoot if he is assassinated?

Rockntractor
08-04-2009, 07:08 PM
And this is different from you putz's ChimpyMcCokespoonHitler hatemongering and dehumanization how?

I don't know of or about anyone who wants Obama dead, certainly no rational person. We want him stopped, and we want to keep him from getting re-elected, all because he is wrecking enormous damage on America, our freedom, our economy and our future. But killing him is wrong morally, ethically , and politically. Can you imagine how far through the roof the idoli idolatry will shoot if he is assassinated?
Nothing would be gained if Obama was damaged beyond repair just look at the chain of command right now! Biden or pelosi might even be worse!

lacarnut
08-04-2009, 07:38 PM

Dan is a genius compared to the dumb ass that is the present VP. The Obummer is no prize either. College transcripts of Repubs Presidents wind up being made public. Not so with Democraps. You would think since the liberal loons think they are so superior intellectually that someone like Obummer would fork it over. Something stinks to high heaven.

lacarnut
08-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Gore wasn't his protection, he was Clinton's way of shoring up votes in the south. He took the north and California for granted.

Gore was about as helpful to Clinton as tits on a boar hog.

PALEOCON
08-05-2009, 08:22 AM
Whatever you are smoking....STOP.

truth is truth.........

You're an Aussie, right? Y'all might check into what was really behind the shootings in Tasmania a few years back.

Sonnabend
08-05-2009, 08:55 AM
You're an Aussie, right? Y'all might check into what was really behind the shootings in Tasmania a few years back.

A few years back?

It was in 1996, you moron.Try over a DECADE ago. The guy that did it is in a looney bin for the rest of his life and will never see freedom except when they take his body out in a pine box.

Lars1701a
08-05-2009, 08:58 AM

Hey dipshit Cheney would have been a better President then Biden, well you liberals thought he was the pres for 8 years. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
08-06-2009, 10:37 AM
I just like how birthers are Marxist and 'wolverines' . . . .

PALEOCON
08-06-2009, 05:49 PM
...............Try over a DECADE ago. ..............

nice deflection

djones520
08-06-2009, 05:52 PM
nice deflection

Supercrash preaching about others deflecting. That's golden.

Sonnabend
08-07-2009, 09:09 AM
13 years ago is not a "few"

And I am still to see one skerrick of proof to back this up.

Well?

Talismen
08-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Pardon me but...I might not be a died-in-the-wool "birther" but I also see nothing wrong with asking why the President will not produce a valid birth certificate.

McCain was investigated during the campaign for the same reason.
Why is it wrong to ask about Obama?

I take issue with anyone who thinks it's ok that WE have to produce a birth certificate when we need to get a driver's license, but a man who's going to be elected to the highest office in the land shouldn't produce his.

Rockntractor
08-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Pardon me but...I might not be a died-in-the-wool "birther" but I also see nothing wrong with asking why the President will not produce a valid birth certificate.

McCain was investigated during the campaign for the same reason.
Why is it wrong to ask about Obama?

I take issue with anyone who thinks it's ok that WE have to produce a birth certificate when we need to get a driver's license, but a man who's going to be elected to the highest office in the land shouldn't produce his.
We have conservatives that will argue you in a circle as to why he should not have to produce one. I call it the" I'm a conservative butt sydrome".

linda22003
08-07-2009, 09:48 AM

How do you know he didn't? The parties have a vetting process, and presumably he verified data to those who needed to know.

Rockntractor
08-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Presumption has always worked for me!

Talismen
08-07-2009, 10:17 AM
How do you know he didn't? The parties have a vetting process, and presumably he verified data to those who needed to know.

'Those who needed to know'

Are you fucking serious?
The public needs to know, because THEY are the ones who vote. THEY are the ones who decide.

Party leadership doesn't run this country...We do.
It's time we get off our ass and remember that.

linda22003
08-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Then tell me when it has ever been a public disclosure.

Talismen
08-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Then tell me when it has ever been a public disclosure.

To my knowledge, it hasn't. But, that's because there's never been a question as to where a candidate was born. There was plenty of factual evidence to prove it.

In John McCain's case, his birthplace was looked into due to being born where he was born.
And although I voted for the man, if I had found out before hand that he wasn't eligible according to the constitution, I wouldn't have voted for him.

The constitution oulines the parameters.
WE are in charge. WE decide who gets 'hired" and who doesn't. Not party leadership.