PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Snowe: Dems Are Trying To "Railroad" Health Care Through Congress

megimoo
08-05-2009, 12:02 PM
"Even the RINO"S Are Speaking Out Against Obama_Care !"

The Hill: Democrats tried to "railroad" healthcare through Congress, Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) said today. Snowe, a key centrist Republican on the Finance Committee, said the committee was hard at work poring over every detail of the possible legislation, and compared that process to what Democrats tried to do earlier this session. "[We're] doing what should have been done at the outset of this year, rather than trying to railroad a procses in an unrealistic timeframe," Snowe told MSNBC's Morning Joe.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/08/05/snowe_dems_are_trying_to_railroad_health_care_thro ugh_congress.html

Talismen
08-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Snowe can talk to the hand....
She's a RINO.

BadCat
08-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Snowe can talk to the hand....
She's a RINO.

Yup, she'll vote FOR it, regardless.

Speedy
08-05-2009, 12:36 PM
They are terrified! It shows on their faces. They may say that it is not real, but deep down they know they don't believe it. Me, I love it! I love watching those motherfuckers squirm!

Talismen
08-05-2009, 12:39 PM
They are terrified! It shows on their faces. They may say that it is not real, but deep down they know they don't believe it. Me, I love it! I love watching those motherfuckers squirm!

After the last 8 years...I would have to agree.
It's time their tactics were used against them.

They simply cannot stand it.