PDA

View Full Version : RNC Routes Angry Phone Calls to DNC

ralph wiggum
08-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Republicans played a trick on Democrats today by redirecting angry telephone calls coming into their switchboard to the Democratic National Committee, CNN reports.

"The DNC released a Web video early in the morning accusing the GOP of inciting mob activity at town hall meetings. At the end of the video, the DNC instructs people to call the Republican National Committee to express outrage. Callers who dial the RNC's main number to voice their concern about the DNC's charges are told to press 1, which sends them to the DNC's main switchboard."

Update: The Washington Independent reports RNC Chairman Michael Steele took full credit for the phone prank.

LINK (http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/08/05/rnc_routes_angry_phone_calls_to_dnc.html)

:D

Gingersnap
08-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Hah! Well played! :p

PoliCon
08-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Bravo!

ralph wiggum
08-05-2009, 05:07 PM
The DUmmies are calling it childish and a frat boy-type prank. I love it. :cool:

PoliCon
08-05-2009, 05:10 PM
The DUmmies are calling it childish and a frat boy-type prank. I love it. :cool:

And the commercial they came up with to provoke these calls isn't childish and fratboyesque?

lacarnut
08-05-2009, 05:41 PM
It's about time these timid Repubs get a kick them in the balls mentality.

FlaGator
08-05-2009, 06:08 PM

They're just pissed that their people didn't think it up first.

PoliCon
08-06-2009, 12:07 AM
They're just pissed that their people didn't think it up first.

they're pissed because they are already being flooded by people from both parties telling them off over their attempts to spend us into oblivion.