PDA

View Full Version : Woman loses fingertip in Tampa meat market brawl

bijou
07-11-2008, 12:23 PM
TAMPA — The first time Jacqueline Wimbush got into a fight and lost a fingertip, doctors managed to save it.

Not this time.

Wimbush, who has a history of brawling, lost the tip of her left ring finger to another woman at a busy East Tampa meat market Monday, Tampa police say. "Right now it's gone, and there's nothing I can do," she fumed Wednesday.

The separation began Monday before noon when she entered the Aliana Meat Market and took a number, awaiting a butcher's attention.

It was No. 53.

The market, sandwiched between the Hope gas station and an African-themed bazaar, has an outside mural of a cornucopia filled with pigs, hens and cattle. It empties onto the earth like Noah's ark in reverse. The store sells oxtails, beef hearts, cow heads, salted pig tails, hog jaw and burnt cow skin.

Wimbush, No. 53, usually came to the market on Sundays but wanted pork chops. She planned to cook them along with chicken wings, black beans, yellow rice and Cuban bread for her children.

She was on her cell phone when a woman she didn't know entered the store and took the next number, No. 54.

Her name was Pamela Bumpers, police say.

But soon, a person holding No. 51 gave up and left Bumpers the ticket.

A butcher saw this and skipped to Wimbush's No. 53.

That seemed to upset No. 54 — Bumpers.

link (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article692156.ece)

Tip: people are not meat unless you are stranded on a freezing mountainside.

megimoo
07-11-2008, 12:37 PM
link (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article692156.ece)

Tip: people are not meat unless you are stranded on a freezing mountainside.What a bunch on animals .That sounds like a great spot to shop ,do they carry Spotted Hyena or Wilderbeast ?

LogansPapa
07-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Who doesn’t love Florida?:p

linda22003
07-11-2008, 01:17 PM
"In all that time, she never bit off anyone's finger, she said. The worst she did was scratch a woman's face."

I am glad that someone still observes the civility of the Marquess of Queensberry rules.

megimoo
07-11-2008, 02:31 PM
"In all that time, she never bit off anyone's finger, she said. The worst she did was scratch a woman's face."

I am glad that someone still observes the civility of the Marquess of Queensberry rules.Do they have those for woman ?

Zafod
07-11-2008, 02:49 PM
You all dont understand.

You never ever EVER get between a sista and her meat.

I would want to fuck with this bitch.

Just look at her.

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/archive/00030/b2s_finger071008_col_30067c.jpg

megimoo
07-11-2008, 03:15 PM
You all dont understand.

You never ever EVER get between a sista and her meat.

I would want to fuck with this bitch.

Just look at her.

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/archive/00030/b2s_finger071008_col_30067c.jpgAnd she's the looser !

linda22003
07-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Do they have those for woman ?

They have them for fighting. The sex of the combatants is immaterial.

Gingersnap
07-11-2008, 04:24 PM

Personally, I usually just select a champion to fight on my behalf. Less messy. :)

Defiant1
07-11-2008, 05:23 PM
And she's the looser !

I'm sure she'll tighten up with some kegel exercises.

megimoo
07-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Have you ever witnessed a full knock down dragout between two woman over a man with money to spend ?

megimoo
07-11-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm sure she'll tighten up with some kegel exercises.I was told those are to tighten up your butt,will they work on missing fingers ?

Defiant1
07-11-2008, 06:11 PM
I was told those are to tighten up your butt,will they work on missing fingers ?

I didn't read the story so I don't know how her fingertip was taken off.

jeskibuff
07-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Perhaps Jesse Jackson inspired some of his followers? After all, if it's okay to castrate someone who you disagree with, what's wrong with detaching a much smaller part of someone's anatomy, especially in the most appropriate place for it: a meat market!??

I love this part of the article:

It was the finger Wimbush, 39, hoped a man would someday put a ring on for the first time.
"Why my finger?" she asked Wednesday, her left hand wrapped in pink bandages and her finger in a splint. "I don't know who's going to put a ring on a nub."Gurlfrenn, yo short finga won't be keepin' you from no man. You gots da bigga problems den dat! 'Rested 30 times?? Ben in da clinka for robbry and grand theivin?? Dis da secund time some girl dun bit off yo finga? Nex time half da medix rap yo face wit da bandijiz...you look better to da men dat way.

Zafod
07-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Gurlfrenn, yo short finga won't be keepin' you from no man. You gots da bigga problems den dat! 'Rested 30 times?? Ben in da clinka for robbry and grand theivin?? Dis da secund time some girl dun bit off yo finga? Nex time half da medix rap yo face wit da bandijiz...you look better to da men dat way.

OMFG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *breath* ....... . ..... .. ..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

patriot45
07-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Perhaps Jesse Jackson inspired some of his followers? After all, if it's okay to castrate someone who you disagree with, what's wrong with detaching a much smaller part of someone's anatomy, especially in the most appropriate place for it: a meat market!??

I love this part of the article:
Gurlfrenn, yo short finga won't be keepin' you from no man. You gots da bigga problems den dat! 'Rested 30 times?? Ben in da clinka for robbry and grand theivin?? Dis da secund time some girl dun bit off yo finga? Nex time half da medix rap yo face wit da bandijiz...you look better to da men dat way.

Too funny! :D:D

SarasotaRepub
07-11-2008, 10:54 PM
This horrible situation could have been avoided if she had just
bought some BACON In A Can. :p:D

asdf2231
07-11-2008, 11:07 PM
This horrible situation could have been avoided if she had just
bought some BACON In A Can. :p:D

I'm telling you, we should start a church!

Our Lady Of Perpetually Preserved Pork Strips.

The Tax Shelter alone would make us millionaires! :p

SarasotaRepub
07-12-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm telling you, we should start a church!

Our Lady Of Perpetually Preserved Pork Strips.

The Tax Shelter alone would make us millionaires! :p

Praise Be to Nitrates!!! :D