PDA

View Full Version : Dem Congressman Answers Boy's Question About Grandfather with Talk of Soldier Suicide

megimoo
08-06-2009, 04:10 PM
Dem Congressman Answers Boy's Question About Grandfather with Talk of Soldier Suicide - Video

Here is bizarre video of Democrat Congressman Frank Kratovil of Maryland answering a question by a young boy who was concerned about the Health Care of his grandfather.

Red State reports the boy asked: A young boy in the crowd asks the Congressman, “My grandfather is a retire war veteran. What are you going to do to make sure he is cared for with Health Care?”
Instead of answering the boy's question, the congressman talked about -- suicide. He reportedly rambled on about the danger of suicide among returning soldiers without ever answering the boy's question.
http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/08/democrat-congressman-answers-boys.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9unIFI53I&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freedomslighthouse.com%2F200 9%2F08%2Fdemocrat-congressman-answers-boys.html&feature=player_embedded

Apache
08-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Why can't these people just shed the costumes and come out with the truth?!

What he should've said was, "Son, we don't give a flying F-BOMB about your grandpa...". If this "healthcare" bill passes all seniors will be considered worthless.

PoliCon
08-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Why can't these people just shed the costumes and come out with the truth?!

What he should've said was, "Son, we don't give a flying F-BOMB about your grandpa...". If this "healthcare" bill passes all seniors will be considered worthless.

it's an old political tactic. When you don't want to answer the question you're asked - answer a completely different question as if that was the question that was asked.

Apache
08-06-2009, 08:04 PM
it's an old political tactic. When you don't want to answer the question you're asked - answer a completely different question as if that was the question that was asked.I know... I just get tired of all the wasted double-speak.

PoliCon
08-06-2009, 08:16 PM
I know... I just get tired of all the wasted double-speak.

which is why we need to hold them to account and demand answers to the questions asked.

Apache
08-06-2009, 08:26 PM
which is why we need to hold them to account and demand answers to the questions asked.

Good luck with that. The MSM won't do it...

PoliCon
08-06-2009, 10:24 PM

Yea I know. But I do when ever I'm present and they try that shit. ;) From School board meetings up. Answer the question you were asked damn it!

Jfor
08-07-2009, 01:21 AM

The MSM may not but it is obviously working by looking at these congress critters running from their own town halls.

megimoo
08-07-2009, 01:35 AM
The MSM may not but it is obviously working by looking at these congress critters running from their own town halls.
And they're starting to get violent .Tampa's Town Hall push to shove with one guy's shirt just about ripped off .