PDA

View Full Version : An Arrogant President Obama Once Again Declares "I am the President" - Video 8/6/09

megimoo
08-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Here is video of a combative President Obama speaking in McLean, Virginia yesterday where he once again reminded everyone "I am the President," and said he does not want who he called "the people who created the mess" to "do a lot of talking." He said arrogantly, "I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking." Of course, is still trying to lay blame for everything at the feet of those who preceeded him, despite the fact he has engaged in runaway spending ever since taking office. He is trying to spend even more with...snip
Obama: I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifjRVLVjzA&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freedomslighthouse.com%2F200 9%2F08%2Farrogant-president-obama-once-again.html&feature=player_embedded

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/08/arrogant-president-obama-once-again.html

patriot45
08-07-2009, 12:14 PM
What an arragant snob! The 0 speaketh! We must bow to the king.

lacarnut
08-07-2009, 12:22 PM
The Fuhrer has spoken. I assume that include people in his own party like Barney Fag Frank and Dodd who should shut the f. up.

Molon Labe
08-07-2009, 12:27 PM
What an arragant snob! The 0 speaketh! We must bow to the king.

That litle remark is going to come back to haunt him someday.

PoliCon
08-07-2009, 12:30 PM
It's a small man and a weak leader that needs to throw his title out at people.

Crystal Wizard
08-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Just curious as to where the outrage was here when Georgie-Porgie was "the decider?" Yes, yes, Bush is not president anymore. However, the question is still a valid one. What is the difference? If one is outraged at one and not at the other -- for things like combativeness, arrogance, etc. -- what are the defining criteria upon which one is outraged? Oh, let me guess. It's the letter "D" vs. the letter "R?"

Personally, I would be outraged at both of the assholes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoawfZMaFcY

patriot45
08-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Just curious as to where the outrage was here when Georgie-Porgie was "the decider?" Yes, yes, Bush is not president anymore. However, the question is still a valid one. What is the difference? If one is outraged at one and not at the other -- for things like combativeness, arrogance, etc. -- what are the defining criteria upon which one is outraged? Oh, let me guess. It's the letter "D" vs. the letter "R?"

You really grasp as all weak kneed liberals do! That was during a time of war with the biased press badgering him to no end! The freaking king 0 just wants you to know he is our ruler! You should buy some nuance!

Crystal Wizard
08-07-2009, 02:02 PM
You really grasp as all weak kneed liberals do! That was during a time of war with the biased press badgering him to no end! The freaking king 0 just wants you to know he is our ruler! You should buy some nuance!

Ah, the nuance. He was defending Rummy, who opposed the surge until they kicked him out. Tell me again, how the surge worked out? Pretty well.

Both are demonstrating the exact same behaviour. Both were/are arrogant assholes. How's that make me a "weak kneed liberal?" I'd say it makes me more objective than most.

lacarnut
08-07-2009, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=Crystal Wizard;171432]Just curious as to where the outrage was here when Georgie-Porgie was "the decider?" Yes, yes, Bush is not president anymore. However, the question is still a valid one. What is the difference? If one is outraged at one and not at the other -- for things like combativeness, arrogance, etc. -- what are the defining criteria upon which one is outraged? Oh, let me guess. It's the letter "D" vs. the letter "R?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two wrongs do not make a right do they?

Personally, I can do not anything about the past. I try to live in the future unlike some people; health care is a life and death issue if you have not heard. So I would say the outrage you see has a tad more weight than other issues don't you think?

Molon Labe
08-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Ah, the nuance. He was defending Rummy, who opposed the surge until they kicked him out. Tell me again, how the surge worked out? Pretty well.

Both are demonstrating the exact same behaviour. Both were/are arrogant assholes. How's that make me a "weak kneed liberal?" I'd say it makes me more objective than most.

I hate to say it....but I think the same thing everytime I hear Obama speak.

Molon Labe
08-07-2009, 02:23 PM

If I had to really say what I thought...I thought Obama's arrogance is going to haunt him just as much as Bush's Decider arrogance did.

Crystal Wizard
08-07-2009, 02:24 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two wrongs do not make a right do they?

Personally, I can do not anything about the past. I try to live in the future unlike some people; health care is a life and death issue if you have not heard. So I would say the outrage you see has a tad more weight than other issues don't you think?

My comment was not primarily directed at the "rightness" or "wrongness" of either president (although the "asshole" part was directed at both). Rather, it was a question as to why the outrage now and not then.

As to "living in the past," what's that quote that conservatives and liberals alike are so fond of? You know, the one about being "doomed to repeat the failures of the past."

As to the "cost," I agree that health care is a much more far-reaching issue. However, one could also make the argument that Georgie's arrogance and his refusal to go against the policies of Rumsfeld cost quite a few lives as well, based upon the success of the surge.

BadCat
08-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Any arrogance displayed by GWB is not even close to the royal attitude displayed by Hussien.

lacarnut
08-07-2009, 02:57 PM
My comment was not primarily directed at the "rightness" or "wrongness" of either president (although the "asshole" part was directed at both). Rather, it was a question as to why the outrage now and not then.

As to "living in the past," what's that quote that conservatives and liberals alike are so fond of? You know, the one about being "doomed to repeat the failures of the past."

As to the "cost," I agree that health care is a much more far-reaching issue. However, one could also make the argument that Georgie's arrogance and his refusal to go against the policies of Rumsfeld cost quite a few lives as well, based upon the success of the surge.

You answered your own question regarding the outrage (IT''S THE HEALTH CARE STUPID). I don't see conservatives raising hell about other issues. In fact, I have never seen them take to the streets and go to town-hall meeting until now. Like I said, health care (life and death especially your OWN) will supersede any issue on the face of the globe.

FYI, the Obummer is making a big mistake by playing the blame game. He was hired to replace/reverse the Repubs.policies in order to halt unemployment and improve the economy. He has done a shitty job so far and his management skills are lacking. His next fuck up is to start blaming citizens for speaking out against his policies. If this monstrosity of a health care bill is passed in the current H. of R. form, I foresee the Repubs taking over the House in 010. I doubt that these retards in DC understand that they are playing with fire when it comes our health care.

Crystal Wizard
08-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Any arrogance displayed by GWB is not even close to the royal attitude displayed by Hussien.

Ah, but remember all the wonderful Georgie moments...

- The "I am the decider" moments. He said that more than once and in differing contexts
- The "Mission Accomplished" moment
- The Steve McQueen/Josh Randall moment

However, I agree that Obama is racking them up faster than Georgie did.

BadCat
08-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Ah, but remember all the wonderful Georgie moments...

- The "I am the decider" moments. He said that more than once and in differing contexts
- The "Mission Accomplished" moment
- The Steve McQueen/Josh Randall moment

However, I agree that Obama is racking them up faster than Georgie did.

I don't remember a President that hasn't been arrogant at some point, they are the President after all.

This one, ol' Hussien, thinks he is God, he's given himself a promotion over "President".

Crystal Wizard
08-07-2009, 03:14 PM
You answered your own question regarding the outrage (IT''S THE HEALTH CARE STUPID). I don't see conservatives raising hell about other issues. In fact, I have never seen them take to the streets and go to town-hall meeting until now. Like I said, health care (life and death especially your OWN) will supersede any issue on the face of the globe.

Certainly, the health care issue is damaging the Dems beyond anyone's expectations. And that's a good thing, as one-party government is generally a bad thing. Two parties can cancel each other out and slow the infringement of government into private lives. The Clinton years were a good example of the virtues of two party government, although even with two parties, technology enabled significant deterioration of personal liberties.

Conservatives make themselves look bad by raging against everything that Obama does and by the Birther nonsense. If they focus on health care and taxes, and forget the stem-cell, Mexico City convention, "Obama's an Icelander" crap, they could possibly regain enough of the center to get elected again.

FYI, the Obummer is making a big mistake by playing the blame game. He was hired to replace/reverse the Repubs.policies in order to halt unemployment and improve the economy. He has done a shitty job so far and his management skills are lacking. His next fuck up is to start blaming citizens for speaking out against his policies. If this monstrosity of a health care bill is passed in the current H. of R. form, I foresee the Repubs taking over the House in 010. I doubt that these retards in DC understand that they are playing with fire when it comes our health care.

I doubt it will be passed in its current form. I think it more likely that the Senate concepts of "co-opts" will replace the "federally controlled health care organization." Obama will then claim victory and move on.

As to the blame game, it was a good idea (and a valid one) in the first six months. Republican "horror" at the second stimulus was undercut by their lack of objection to the first (which was a Georgie/Paulson initiative). However, he can't play that game forever and it will start taking its toll. Centrists are willing to acknowledge the mess he inherited, but not willing to give him a permanent free pass.

As to the R's retaking the House in '10, I doubt it but, for the reasons stated above, wouldn't be unhappy with it. The checks and balances inherent in our system of government are a good thing, particularly when they stymie any more government from either side.

Talismen
08-07-2009, 03:43 PM

Bush didn't back up his arrogance with union thugs beating up citizens who are attending townhall meetings to question their representatives.

Although I'm sure you have footage of that....courtesy of photoshop.

lacarnut
08-07-2009, 03:45 PM
I don't remember a President that hasn't been arrogant at some point, they are the President after all.

This one, ol' Hussien, thinks he is God, he's given himself a promotion over "President".

Yep, and the liberal media has been tooting their horns in placing him up on a pedestal that no other politicians has ever come close to attaining. Buzz words like the messiah, Magic Negro, "The One," give an impression of the Hitler, Jim Jones, David Koresh,etc. era that is quite scary to this writer.

Crystal Wizard
08-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Bush didn't back up his arrogance with union thugs beating up citizens who are attending townhall meetings to question their representatives.

Although I'm sure you have footage of that....courtesy of photoshop.

Are you suggesting the clip I provided has been altered in some way? If so, you're wrong, but please attempt to prove it.

Full-Auto
08-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Ok, the folks that made the made can be quiet... as long as the idiot making it FAR WORSE shuts the !@#$ too.

Has he even read his own healthcare bill? I highly doubt it. But hey, lets just keep spending money like we have it. The best way to avert national insolvency is to spend more money!

Try that line with your banker sometime. "I can't make my mortgage payment or car payment, I'm spending twice what I earn each month, but I have a plan. Just loan me a $50k and I'll fix everything Mr. banker!"

lacarnut
08-07-2009, 07:30 PM
. The best way to avert national insolvency is to spend more money!

Try that line with your banker sometime. "I can't make my mortgage payment or car payment, I'm spending twice what I earn each month, but I have a plan. Just loan me a $50k and I'll fix everything Mr. banker!"

That's exactly what dumb ass Biden stated. We have to "spend money to keep from going bankrupt." What are these idiots smoking or do they think we are that stupid to fall for that crap. The rocket scientists in the W.H. keep letting letting their mouths overload their asses. They are still in campaign mode.

Talismen
08-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Are you suggesting the clip I provided has been altered in some way? If so, you're wrong, but please attempt to prove it.

No...not the clip you ALREADY provided.
The one I'm sure you can dig up from your friends over at DU.

If you think you're sneaking past anyone here with your more moderate tone...You're not.
But you go right ahead and think what you'd like.

Lars1701a
08-07-2009, 09:50 PM

STFU asshole I dont know why you were let back here.

Sonnabend
08-07-2009, 10:11 PM
- The "Mission Accomplished" momentAh yes, this old lie.

When the President landed the C.O.D. plane, the banner was there, raised by the crew of the carrier. NOT by him (he didn't even know it was there until he was on deck)

I guess Crystal Wizard / whorechaser doesnt understand "nuances like this", and would still mistake Tina Fey for former Governor Sarah Palin.

Liberals like him cling to lies and memes..in the end its all they have.The actual FACTS dont seem to matter.

Talismen
08-08-2009, 04:12 PM

:D
Like I said before....Humiliation is the only game that liberals (with way too much library time) should be allowed to participate in.

PoliCon
08-08-2009, 04:19 PM

1 - Bush was asked a direct question to which his answer was appropriate.

2 - He did not throw his office in anyone's face there in an attempt to squelch dissent.

3 - He did not make that statement as part of a PREPARED SPEECH.

:rolleyes:

Dumbass fucking leftist.

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 04:23 PM

Don't you have some pizzas to deliver?

AmPat
08-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Uh, not quite that simple CW. Bush was addressing a hostile and ARROGANT press. That same president was defending one of his own against a HOSTILE PRESS.

O Blah Blah has aligned himself against MORE THAN HALF the American population.

Granted the similarities are that Bush said he is the decider, meaning final decision maker. He is saying in effect what Harry Truman said; "The buck stops here."

O Blah Blah on the other hand was being completely arrogant against VOTERS. Half of the Americans he is supposed to be representing, simply because he cannot believe that anybody would dare to question him. This POC needs to remember who he is. The POTUS. That means he represents the best interests of 300,000,000 Americans.

He is a scumbag and the whole world is finding out now what Conservatives knew years ago. O Blah Blah is no different than Hugo, Kim Jong, Fidel, or any other thug. Wait til we "hear the rest of the story."

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 04:31 PM
No...not the clip you ALREADY provided.

OK, why did yoiu imply such? A distraction from real discussion? Or simply something to say in the absence of real thought?

The one I'm sure you can dig up from your friends over at DU.

You're demonstrating your ignorance of this board. The people that know me here, whether they despise me or don't despise me, know I'm not a DUer.

If you think you're sneaking past anyone here with your more moderate tone...You're not.
But you go right ahead and think what you'd like.

I understand that anyone left of Genghis Khan seems like a flaming liberal to you. That's why those of your philosophy represent such a small proportion of America and you can't win shit without those like me.

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 04:34 PM
OK, why did yoiu imply such? A distraction from real discussion? Or simply something to say in the absence of real thought?

You're demonstrating your ignorance of this board. The people that know me here, whether they despise me or don't despise me, know I'm not a DUer.

I understand that anyone left of Genghis Khan seems like a flaming liberal to you. That's why those of your philosophy represent such a small proportion of America and you can't win shit without those like me.

Keep believeing that last part douche bag come 2010 youre going to be on the sidelines.

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Ah yes, this old lie.

When the President landed the C.O.D. plane, the banner was there, raised by the crew of the carrier. NOT by him (he didn't even know it was there until he was on deck)

I guess Crystal Wizard / whorechaser doesnt understand "nuances like this", and would still mistake Tina Fey for former Governor Sarah Palin.

Liberals like him cling to lies and memes..in the end its all they have.The actual FACTS dont seem to matter.

If you believe that story, I've a bridge to sell you (and it's not in Sydney). And, I think everyone can distinquish between Tina Fey (funny) and Sarah Palin (not funny, except in a scary sort of way). I know what Palin said, and what Fey said. Fey's was a pretty accurate characterization of the persona she was portraying.

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 04:35 PM
If you believe that story, I've a bridge to sell you (and it's not in Sydney). And, I think everyone can distinquish between Tina Fey (funny) and Sarah Palin (not funny, except in a scary sort of way). I know what Palin said, and what Fey said. Fey's was a pretty accurate characterization of the persona she was portraying.

Get use to Palin because in 2012 she will be your president and you will like it.

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Don't you have some pizzas to deliver?

Dont you have some whores to buy(yes your mom was to busy) so you have to make do with others.

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Keep believeing that last part douche bag come 2010 youre going to be on the sidelines.

What's going to happen in 2010 is that the R's will gain seats in both Houses, but probably not take either, certainly not the Senate. The moderates will continue to be eliminated on both sides and the country will become more polarized because idiots like Bush and Obama exist. "I" have no dog in this hunt.

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Get use to Palin because in 2012 she will be your president and you will like it.

hahahahaha, you're a riot.

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Dont you have some whores to buy(yes your mom was to busy) so you have to make do with others.

My mother died five years ago. While it would be amusing to insult some female in your life, I get the feeling you're a bit like the Pittsburgh gym shooter who hadn't gotten laid since 1984. So what's the point.

I'll take black olives.

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 05:50 PM
My mother died five years ago. While it would be amusing to insult some female in your life, I get the feeling you're a bit like the Pittsburgh gym shooter who hadn't gotten laid since 1984. So what's the point.

I'll take black olives.

/yawn

Now while I prolly have not slept with as many women as you (being that most if not all the ones you slept with were paid for) I dont have to pay for mine thanks :)

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 05:51 PM
hahahahaha, you're a riot.

Was not trying to be funny, she will be President in 2012 and you will like it

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 06:01 PM
/yawn

Now while I prolly have not slept with as many women as you (being that most if not all the ones you slept with were paid for) I dont have to pay for mine thanks :)

Trust me, you, like most men, have paid for it. However, in your case, I suspect that the women you were attempting to pay sensed "that thing" about you and ran away, just as they did from the Pittsburgh shooter.

No anchovies, please.

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Trust me, you, like most men, have paid for it. However, in your case, I suspect that the women you were attempting to pay sensed "that thing" about you and ran away, just as they did from the Pittsburgh shooter.

No anchovies, please.

You can tell me Water toilet where do you bury the bodies of all the hookers you kill?

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 07:00 PM
You can tell me Water toilet where do you bury the bodies of all the hookers you kill?

A bit lame, as you picked up the psychotic woman killer after I'd beat you over the head with it twice. But, what can one expect from a pizza delivery boy.

Extra cheese and thin crust, please.

Nubs
08-08-2009, 07:06 PM
It's a small man and a weak leader that needs to throw his title out at people.

Bingo

Crystal Wizard
08-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Bingo

Agreed. Any president that has to resort to saying "I'm the president and therefore it's my way or the highway" or words to those equivalent is weak.

Lars1701a
08-08-2009, 10:25 PM
A bit lame, as you picked up the psychotic woman killer after I'd beat you over the head with it twice. But, what can one expect from a pizza delivery boy.

Answer me something, when you go up to a whore in the street how do you work out the trade? what is the lingo an man about town such as yourself uses in a case like that?

Nubs
08-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Agreed. Any president that has to resort to saying "I'm the president and therefore it's my way or the highway" or words to those equivalent is weak.

Anyone in any capacity of authority who needs to pull rank is on the first step to irrelevance.

PoliCon
08-09-2009, 12:23 AM

:mad: Hey. Leave him alone. He's my scratching post and you will respect that. :mad:

Shannon
08-09-2009, 12:49 AM
:mad: Hey. Leave him alone. He's my scratching post and you will respect that. :mad:

Whoa, little guy. Mayhap if you hit your little bitch a bit harder...

Lars1701a
08-09-2009, 12:52 AM

You need to spend more time with your tyranny wife there poil.

Stop having your gay fantasies over me, its ok to be gay heck your wife married one.

Lars1701a
08-09-2009, 12:57 AM

Maybe if your's had hit a bit harder we would not have been inflicted with a such a b#$ch. :D

PoliCon
08-09-2009, 01:07 AM

He's more fun if you slap him around lightly - It get's him all fired up and then he starts to sputter stupid things about how the eagles are a 'good' football team and other stupid claims like that I 'want' him. :rolleyes:

Talismen
08-09-2009, 10:21 AM
"distraction from real discussion"

Put the bong down, assclown.
YOU were the one who side-stepped and ignored the fact that Bush didn't make an open call to union thugs and race-pimps to go out and assault innocent civilians. You ignored it, because you're probabaly engaging in that same game right now. I've got news for you...if you or any other obama disciple comes at me at a townhall, you'd better have your shit wired tight, 'cause the minute you take a swipe at me, you open the door for a quid-pro-quo response.

No 'disciple' of a two-bit race-pimp from Chicago is going to lay one hand on me, and not get it back 10 fold. Got it?!

I don't give two shits about the people that "know you".
I can recognize the tactic you're using, and I've seen it before on this very forum. Your act is old, and smells just as bad. Go back home to mommy and daddy and tell them to buy you a real purpose in life.

Bite me.

ANYONE who thinks what Obama is doing (sending out thugs to assault innocent civilians)...and anyone who sidesteps the issue as you did....Is a threat to my country. That means you, that means your DU friends, that means obama's thugocracy, and Obama himself (so long as he believes it's ok to openly call for thuggish assaults on civilians).

Now - I've found things more intelligent than you floating in my toilet bowl. Seek life elsewhere.

Crystal Wizard
08-09-2009, 10:48 AM

Put the bong down, assclown.

No 'disciple' of a two-bit race-pimp from Chicago is going to lay one hand on me, and not get it back 10 fold. Got it?!

... Go back home to mommy and daddy and tell them to buy you a real purpose in life.

Bite me.
Now - I've found things more intelligent than you floating in my toilet bowl...

Ah, the beauty and value of rational discussion. You are the perfect mirror image of DU, not me.

stsinner
08-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Ah, the beauty and value of rational discussion. You are the perfect mirror image of DU, not me.

The problem is that you have a vague idea of how your own government functions, so when someone hands you a plate full of your ass with all the trimmings, it doesn't register that you've been owned.

Crystal Wizard
08-09-2009, 12:45 PM
The problem is that you have a vague idea of how your own government functions, so when someone hands you a plate full of your ass with all the trimmings, it doesn't register that you've been owned.

No, the problem is that some folks don't know what an argument is. The thread OP provided an Obama quote indicating that he (Obama) was the president and he was going to get what he wanted. That was characterized as "arrogant," a characterization with which I concur, btw. I pointed out that the last president had such moments as well which were applauded here, not derided.

Then, utilizing a string of vulgar insults (always the sign of a feeble mind), another poster attacked me with ad hominem accusations which are simply not true, but reflective of the "them or us" mentality upon which weak intellects often rely. Moreover, he/she brought into the argument Obama's tactics, something quite separate from the "arrogance premise," with which (i.e., the tactics) I also disagree and again erroneously ascribed an admiration of, and even a participation in, those tactics to me.

Rockntractor
08-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Then, utilizing a string of vulgar insults (always the sign of a feeble mind), another poster attacked me with ad hominem accusations which are simply not true, but reflective of the "them or us" mentality upon which weak intellects often rely. Moreover, he/she brought into the argument Obama's tactics, something quite separate from the "arrogance premise," with which (i.e., the tactics) I also disagree and again erroneously ascribed an admiration of, and even a participation in, those tactics to me.

When the subject of weak intellects comes up we will be sure to come to you if that is your current area of expertise!

Crystal Wizard
08-09-2009, 12:57 PM
When the subject of weak intellects comes up we will be sure to come to you if that is your current area of expertise!

Another strikingly brilliant retort! What's next? Nyaahhh?

PoliCon
08-09-2009, 12:59 PM

welp you need to realize that we have been hit lately by some fairly incendiary trolls and the return of - well old trolls - is not conducive to people being willing to rationally converse with idiots.

PALEOCON
08-09-2009, 01:00 PM

Surely obama and W are two of the most worthless cyphers produced in the Boomer Generation

Rockntractor
08-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Another strikingly brilliant retort! What's next? Nyaahhh?

It is ironic how when the subject of arrogance comes up you just pop in!

Crystal Wizard
08-09-2009, 01:09 PM
It is ironic how when the subject of arrogance comes up you just pop in!

Long ago on this board, there was a member who had as his "avatar text," i.e., where it currently indicates "Member," "Senior Member," etc., the words "Elitist Bastaaard." Now he was an interesting fellow. :D

Rockntractor
08-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Long ago on this board, there was a member who had as his "avatar text," i.e., where it currently indicates "Member," "Senior Member," etc., the words "Elitist Bastaaard." Now he was an interesting fellow. :D

And I would suppose now we are reaching around to pat ourselves on the back. All of your life you have had to rely on your own praise. Haven't you?

Talismen
08-09-2009, 07:45 PM
All of your life you have had to rely on your own praise. Haven't you?

Yes...because mommy and daddy didn't give him enough...Or perhaps too much.

I would also guess that he got lots and lots of dance lessons, because he's spent this entire thread dancing around what I replied to him in my first post. He's dancing around it, because he doesn't have an answer for it.

It's a common liberal tactic, and one that is quite recognizable.
Run from substance....

Crystal Wizard
08-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Yes...because mommy and daddy didn't give him enough...Or perhaps too much.

I moved out from mommy and daddy when I was 18. Can you say the same?

I would also guess that he got lots and lots of dance lessons, because he's spent this entire thread dancing around what I replied to him in my first post. He's dancing around it, because he doesn't have an answer for it.

I answered your points above. The parallels I draw between the Idiot Child and the O are perfectly valid. Did each do other shit? Certainly.

A beautiful Moroccan I once knew and almost married did talk me into dancing lessons once. The tango. I have to say I wasn't very good at it, however. That was long ago and far away from places like Hicksv...oh, I meant Central Iowa.

It's a common liberal tactic, and one that is quite recognizable.
Run from substance....

And, it's a common conservative and liberal tactic to attack ad hominem when one's own arguments are too feeble to withstand scrutiny. Turn your views around to liberal and you would be the typical DUer, making hysterical points by attacking people rather than arguments.

Teetop
08-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I moved out from mommy and daddy when I was 18. Can you say the same?

I answered your points above. The parallels I draw between the Idiot Child and the O are perfectly valid. Did each do other shit? Certainly.

A beautiful Moroccan I once knew and almost married did talk me into dancing lessons once. The tango. I have to say I wasn't very good at it, however. That was long ago and far away from places like Hicksv...oh, I meant Central Iowa.

And, it's a common conservative and liberal tactic to attack ad hominem when one's own arguments are too feeble to withstand scrutiny. Turn your views around to liberal and you would be the typical DUer, making hysterical points by attacking people rather than arguments.

You'll be known as, "Slick Willie".:cool:

Sonnabend
08-10-2009, 05:56 AM
I answered your points above. The parallels I draw between the Idiot Child and the O are perfectly valid. Did each do other shit? Certainly.The former President you refer to was way smarter than the idiot in the Office now.

For one thing, he had more brains than to send AF1 on an unscheduled and unannounced low fly by over New York.

For another, CW, he had the brains not to appoint FIVE tax cheats in a row.

Last time I checked, he had the brains to not foment what is beginning to look like a massive political backlash, by trying to ram down the throats of all and sundry, a health care program that will be an unmitigated disaster.

BTW, I answered your slurs in the other thread. Strange that you have not looked....then again, IMO, you're a liar, and I dont believe you have been anywhere near the places you claim to have been. Methinks you brag way too much.