PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Sen. Ben Cardin Booed, Heckled By Crowd At Town Hall

megimoo
08-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD) was booed and heckled by constituents over health care reform.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/08/10/cardin_booed_heckled_by_crowd_at_town_hall.html

comments:
It must be so disheartening for the little darlings.
What a disgusting, craven hack the man is. How could Maryland have voted for him when they could have had Michael Steele? I hope he got an earful. And the other guy: “Let the SENATOR speak,” like the SENATOR is some kind of superior being.
I was at the demonstration outside the event in Towson where there had to be nearly a 1,000 (if not more) patriots of all shapes and sizes and sexes and even races who could not get in—and we stared down a single bus-load (or thereabout) of professional union thugs for a few hours and things got pretty heated.

The anti Obamacare (aka Final Solution) protesters there, Freepers and our bretheren, were just everyday working people, middle class or blue collar, and all carrying homemade signs or American flags. I personally got into it (verbally) with a Bolshie troll and found out how much fun it is to chant “Palin! Palin!” right in the faces of the commies. What a catharsis.

It was a fabulous turnout and a great night of participatory democracy. I know I’ve been spamming a little about it on various threads, but when it’s good it’s good.

Keep the faith. We’re on the move, baby