PDA

View Full Version : Put ACORN and SIEU Goons Up Front For Today's Obama Visit.

megimoo
08-11-2009, 10:46 AM
N.H. Police Try To Hide Protestors, Put ACORN and SIEU Goons Up Front For Today's Obama Visit.

Obama is flying to New Hampshire today for another of his staged "town hall" meetings so he can help the Great Unwashed understand the magnificence of his health care plan for all of us.

His limosene will drive down a narrow pathway leading to the meetings site. Demonstrators in favor of Obama care, many with union t-shirts or beating African drums are already positioned alongside one side of the road, no more than 10 feet from the edge of the road where Obama will pass.

Rather than allowing protestors the same access on the other side of the road, police and USSS tried to herd people against Obamacare into an area behind trees, about 150 years from the side of the road.

The Patriots refused to be moved and finally the cops gave in and they are alongside the entryway road too, but that's the way with Obama. He expects protestors to be banned from his presence, removed from any TV pictures, and ignored.

It's no longer August 2009. It's October 1938. Be ready for Kristallnacht.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2313326/posts
comments:
Lass' sie nach Auschwitz kommen!
Wenn sie versuchen, werden sie gestoppt.
Yes, reminds me of Kenya after their last election.

Supporters of Obozoís 1st cousin, Raila Odinga, burned over 30 Christian Churches. And killed over 1,000 people.

Wonder who burned Sarah Palinís Church?
Let me predict that today a Health Care Reform "activist", a republican organized yout, will manage to get into the front rows. He (or she) might be allowed a question, disruptive of course. The end result will be kicking and screaming (Don't taser me bro!). Let me also predict that all cameras will be on this "activist" at the start of his rants and/or question. Then, the discourse over the next few days can be over this yout's craziness, and how it puts in perspective all who oppose Health Care "Reform".

Oh, you ask how I can predict this with such certainty? Oh, easy... just thinking what is going on in the Rahm/Axelrod mind.
ď... beating African drums...Ē

####

Mozartís Funeral Requiem would be more appropriate, but in our diseased society, infested with moral equivalency, ignorant savages beating on drums is of the same cultural value as the highest levels of Western music. Right?

Third world status here we come.....