PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars/Star Trek nerds and Furries. Are there really any difference?

Rebel Yell
08-13-2009, 12:46 PM
I enjoy Star Wars. I like the original Star Trek. I love my dogs. I'm not gonna dress up as any of them though. Tell me how the sci fi geeks are any better than the furries. And that is not taking up for furries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNWU49p4KUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buGVrHvyL4o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8abJIUaemNA

Ginger, this may get a little hot for the lounge. Sorry.

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 01:00 PM
Remind me to tell you about the time my friends and I almost got jumped by a bunch of trekkies at the premiere of Star Trek Generations.:D

Rebel Yell
08-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Remind me to tell you about the time my friends and I almost got jumped by a bunch of trekkies at the premiere of Star Trek Generations.:D

Imagine if they make a Thundercats movie.:p You'll have a Trekkie/Furry hybrid crawling from under the rocks.

Gingersnap
08-13-2009, 01:19 PM
To answer your question: no difference. Dressing up like a Klingon is no better than dressing up like a cow.

djones520
08-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Ummm... Wars fans and Trekkies don't get sexual gratification by quasi-beastiality?

Shannon
08-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Imagine if they make a Thundercats movie.:p You'll have a Trekkie/Furry hybrid crawling from under the rocks.

OMG, Thundercats! I completely forgot about that cartoon.:D

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 01:27 PM

OY VEY! :rolleyes: Can you imagine . . . I'd be afraid to take a kid to see such a movie out of fear that some furry would be . . . overly excited!

Shannon
08-13-2009, 01:29 PM
OY VEY! :rolleyes: Can you imagine . . . I'd be afraid to take a kid to see such a movie out of fear that some furry would be . . . overly excited!

Axle will show up at any moment now...

Shannon
08-13-2009, 01:38 PM
To answer your question: no difference. Dressing up like a Klingon is no better than dressing up like a cow.

I don't know. They are all freaks but I'd like to think there is a difference. I thnik most of the Trek/wars people are just having fun. Kinda like going to a ren fair. It seems to be a way of life for the furries.

FlaGator
08-13-2009, 02:40 PM
See, when they were kids they could only put on costumes during halloween but now that they're grown up they can make an adult decision to wear costume anytime they want.:rolleyes:

I forgot who originally said that... I think it was Lewis Black.

BadCat
08-13-2009, 02:56 PM
See, when they were kids they could only put on costumes during halloween but now that they're grown up they can make an adult decision to wear costume anytime they want.:rolleyes:

I forgot who originally said that... I think it was Lewis Black.

I'd have to add the "ren faire" freakazoids to the "Furry/Trekkie" freakazoids too. They may even be worse than the Trekkies.

I know because the SCA descends on my town every February.

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 03:07 PM
I'd have to add the "ren faire" freakazoids to the "Furry/Trekkie" freakazoids too. They may even be worse than the Trekkies.

I've often considered getting a set of old fashioned brown franciscan style robes and going to a ren fair and preaching the gospel :). Never done it, but often considered it.

Rebel Yell
08-13-2009, 03:27 PM
I've often considered getting a set of old fashioned brown franciscan style robes and going to a ren fair and preaching the gospel :). Never done it, but often considered it.

Please, God, don't do it. If you do, just keep it to yourself.;)

noonwitch
08-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Star Wars and Star Trek fans in costume don't frighten me. Furries do. It's like Shannon said, they take it way too seriously.

asdf2231
08-13-2009, 03:53 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z56/LinkRJH/wrong-convention.jpg

:D

Zathras
08-13-2009, 08:50 PM

Ahem, there is a difference...you won't see the person in the Klingon costume try to boff another person in a Klingon costume like the Furries do. And before you say "yeah, because the person in the Klingon costume isn't getting any", I can tell you that is not the case....I've been to sci-fi cons and let me tell you, alcohol and sex are both in plentiful supply after hours.

Zathras
08-13-2009, 08:55 PM

I went to an SCA event in March for my birthday. It was what they call a war where guys (and gals too) get in armor and basically beat each other with sticks....good exercise too, considering the average suit of armor weighs in at 60 pounds or so...then add about 5-10 pounds more if you use a shield. However, the fun really doesn't start till the sun goes down and the alcohol starts flowing in copious amounts. :)

Rockntractor
08-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Axle will show up at any moment now...
I have summoned him!

Zathras
08-13-2009, 08:57 PM

I've gone to a ren faire in costume. It was more of a defensive measure...the NorCal Ren Faire performers tend to pick on people who don't dress up.

Gingersnap
08-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Ahem, there is a difference...you won't see the person in the Klingon costume try to boff another person in a Klingon costume like the Furries do. And before you say "yeah, because the person in the Klingon costume isn't getting any", I can tell you that is not the case....I've been to sci-fi cons and let me tell you, alcohol and sex are both in plentiful supply after hours.

Okay, maybe you have point here. I've done a lot of sewing for SCA people and I've been to a more than a few reenacting/living history events and I didn't see anything that looked like "yiffing".

The Star Wars/Star Trek people are still wackos, though. It's one thing to reenact a Civil War battle or to live like a mountain man during a week-long rendezvous but it's something else to put on Spock ears. :p

Zathras
08-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Star Wars and Star Trek fans in costume don't frighten me. Furries do. It's like Shannon said, they take it way too seriously.

Exactly. What I hate is people who's costumes are really crap. I can appeciate people who put the time in to make a really good costume. For example most of the Imperial costumes you see people make are really well done. In fact I wouldn't mind having someone make me a Stormtrooper costume...if I ever get the money for it that is.

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Okay, maybe you have point here. I've done a lot of sewing for SCA people and I've been to a more than a few reenacting/living history events and I didn't see anything that looked like "yiffing".

The Star Wars/Star Trek people are still wackos, though. It's one thing to reenact a Civil War battle or to live like a mountain man during a week-long rendezvous but it's something else to put on Spock ears. :p

so says the woman wit the fox avatar!! :p

Rockntractor
08-13-2009, 09:02 PM

That is so hot when you say yiffing!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/drawing_simple_fox001-1.jpg?t=1250211824

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 09:03 PM
To me, Trekkies are more reality based.

Star Dates and things like that. It could be real one day.

Shannon
08-13-2009, 09:06 PM
I was just thinking about the Shatner "get a life" SNL skit. One of the funniest skits ever.:D

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 09:06 PM
I was just thinking about the Shatner "get a life" SNL skit. One of the funniest skits ever.:D

And what did you think of Galaxy quest? :)

Gingersnap
08-13-2009, 09:07 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/drawing_simple_fox001-1.jpg?t=1250211824

I'm reviewing The List. I have an ink pen in my hand.

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 09:13 PM

Dude, you are so right.

And I thought tassels were hawt....

Zathras
08-13-2009, 10:05 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z56/LinkRJH/wrong-convention.jpg

:D

I prefere this one....

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/harnishdejah/Furries_by_protomanfan.jpg

Shannon
08-13-2009, 10:07 PM
And what did you think of Galaxy quest? :)

I loved it!

Shannon
08-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Exactly. What I hate is people who's costumes are really crap. I can appeciate people who put the time in to make a really good costume. For example most of the Imperial costumes you see people make are really well done. In fact I wouldn't mind having someone make me a Stormtrooper costume...if I ever get the money for it that is.

You worry me too, Zathras.:p

Gingersnap
08-13-2009, 10:28 PM

Hey! There's some decent money to be made in "garb". I don't know anything about sci-fi stuff but a gown for a 15th century French royal will set you back some. That's not counting the custom busk/corset almost all women need to wear these things.

Shannon
08-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey! There's some decent money to be made in "garb". I don't know anything about sci-fi stuff but a gown for a 15th century French royal will set you back some. That's not counting the custom busk/corset almost all women need to wear these things.
Now I'm worried about you.

Gingersnap
08-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Now I'm worried about you.

I just sew the stuff. Sure, I've taken a turn as Civil War "widow" in borrowed garb but I'm just not that into it. Sewing garb is kind of fun, though. I have to make duct-tape dummies of most of the women for fitting and that's a blast.

For Civil War stuff, the guys are very into realism - they like starve themselves to achieve a realistic 1860s weight. The women - not so much. So the whole undergarment design is pretty important. I don't do that but I know those who do and they're busy all the time. One of those puppies can make any woman look like Vivien Leigh in about three fittings. :D

Zathras
08-14-2009, 01:33 AM

No need to worry bout me Shannon. If I ever do get the Stormtrooper costume at least I know it's just pretend. It's just be cool to own it IMO.

Sonnabend
08-14-2009, 08:29 AM
I don't know. They are all freaks but I'd like to think there is a differenceExcuse me.

I have a fulltime job, and a wife...and if I had half a chance to go in costume for one of these shindigs, i would..I'd LOVE to. One year, we did some work for a charity and they had a screening of a ST movie (First Contact), I was offered a full Vulcan costume (gown with sigils, a "wig" with straight hair and ears) and accepted it with sheer delight.

Do i do it all the time? Hell no...but whats the matter of a costume party at a movie?

I also have written for PBEM star trek groups, and loved the hell out of it. Each person writes a section and the others carry on from there, using an agreed plotline.

If you like, I'll post one of them here, and youy can judge for yourself.Is there a diff between a furry and a Trekkie?..well, I am not into the whole fandom thing, .but I love the genre and if someone asked me "Hey, there's a new ST movie coming out and we're all going in costume..wanna come?"Id say HELL YEAH."

Star Trek has really come of age, especially since DS9.

The siege of AR-558 is one episode that I will always remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtAju8ciUSc

It isn't in this clip, but there's a conversation between Sisko and one of the surviving officers...they watch as Starfleet reinforcements arrive, fresh faced and so..so young.

The officer turns to Sisko, and says grimly "Children"

Sisko replies softly. "Not for long"

noonwitch
08-14-2009, 08:37 AM
I just sew the stuff. Sure, I've taken a turn as Civil War "widow" in borrowed garb but I'm just not that into it. Sewing garb is kind of fun, though. I have to make duct-tape dummies of most of the women for fitting and that's a blast.

For Civil War stuff, the guys are very into realism - they like starve themselves to achieve a realistic 1860s weight. The women - not so much. So the whole undergarment design is pretty important. I don't do that but I know those who do and they're busy all the time. One of those puppies can make any woman look like Vivien Leigh in about three fittings. :D

If people are going to be freaks, at least you get to make some money off of their weirdness.

Rebel Yell
08-14-2009, 09:17 AM
To me, Trekkies are more reality based.

Star Dates and things like that. It could be real one day.

Socialized medicine, spreading the wealth. It could be real one day.

DUmmies are the reality based group?:D

Sonnabend
08-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Socialized medicine, spreading the wealth. It could be real one day.Mmm. I wont go that far...but there is a true story going back to the sixties. In ST, they mentioned a gadget called a total body analyser...Gene Roddenberry later got a letter asking him how the hell he had gained access to information on an Air Force project that was more or less still secret.

A lot of the gadgets now were envisioned back then.

Antimatter: does exist.
ST type communicators with flip tops....had one just like it, an Ericsson.
Computerised blood analysers
Wristwatch sized video transmitters: saw designs for them and prototypes at a Japanese tech seminar.
Ion engines: At NASA.
Energy weapons: they do exist, including the designs for particle beam weapons
Intelligent computers: not there yet, but we are well on the way
Genetic engineering creating "supermen":: that type of genetic manipulation is current technology now: example: "designer babies"
Old TV series UFO, had a car mobile phone..in common use.

BadCat
08-14-2009, 10:53 AM
I went to an SCA event in March for my birthday. It was what they call a war where guys (and gals too) get in armor and basically beat each other with sticks....good exercise too, considering the average suit of armor weighs in at 60 pounds or so...then add about 5-10 pounds more if you use a shield. However, the fun really doesn't start till the sun goes down and the alcohol starts flowing in copious amounts. :)

Yeah, it's one of their big "wars" that they have here in February. They all camp out in a public park that's only about 4 miles from my house.

A few years ago, they demonstrated their nerdy genius by building a trebuchet.

They launched a big rock with it....out of the park, across the street, and crushed the shit out of one of their own cars. Priceless.

RockerWolf
08-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Well to me the weirdest are those Larpers who go "lightning bolt" Lightning bolt" while throwing tennis balls.

Rockntractor
08-14-2009, 11:31 PM
Well to me the weirdest are those Larpers who go "lightning bolt" Lightning bolt" while throwing tennis balls.

Now that sounds strange. Got any pics?

Gingersnap
08-14-2009, 11:33 PM
If people are going to be freaks, at least you get to make some money off of their weirdness.

Oh, no - the people I've sewn for don't look like freaks. They look (as much as I can make them) like authentic inhabitants of circa 1862 or 1390 or whatever. There's a lot of research involved. It dispelled a lot of misconceptions I had about historical costume, I can tell you that! Now, it's sometimes hard for me to watch a historical drama without scrutinizing the clothes and hair styles for anachronisms.

Having done it a couple of time myself at the urging of friends, I'm satisfied that it's not my thing at this point in my life. Sewing garb for a Germanic royal (circa 960) is one thing, sweating under a shift and two outer gowns while flipping braids out of the way is very much another.:p

Gingersnap
08-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Now that sounds strange. Got any pics?

Dear Lord - no pics of Larpers. That really is sad and bizarre.

Lars1701a
08-15-2009, 12:31 AM

No Furries are the gayest, most retardest people out there.

I asked you to die of Aids (you prolly will catch it from your faggot furry friends)can you please hurry up on that.

Rockntractor
08-15-2009, 12:37 AM
No Furries are the gayest, most retardest people out there.

I asked you to do of Aids (you prolly will catch it from your faggot furry friends)can you please hurry up on that.

More likely distemper or mange!

Rockntractor
08-15-2009, 03:06 AM
What have you been doing Axel.

Zathras
08-15-2009, 03:38 AM
posted a picture of something that does not exist, like everything in SL

Fixed.

Sonnabend
08-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Well i feel to be gay is not to be a wuss.

On this I agree. Gay men are not weaklings nor are they fools...sexual orientation is not and never will be an indication of character

Zathras
08-15-2009, 03:49 AM
Tell you what, since you'll be getting rid of that SL furry avatar I'll give you a hand. Would you prefer a western....

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/34/72963204_3b4f6d1194.jpg

or eastern/asian style of dragon?

http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/paintings/thumbnails/asian-dragon.jpg

RockerWolf
08-15-2009, 03:57 AM
Tell you what, since you'll be getting rid of that SL furry avatar I'll give you a hand. Would you prefer a western or eastern style of dragon?

Well i already got the Western dragon

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Snapshot_001.jpg

Which is so big, it fills up 1/4 of a sim.

The place i took the pic of the dragon on top of the building is only 1/64 a region which is 1,024 sq.meters,versus a 1/4 region which would be 16,384 sq. meters.

And the human version of the dragon.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c390/werewolffan98/Snapshot_009-1.jpg

Lars1701a
08-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Tell you what, since you'll be getting rid of that SL furry avatar I'll give you a hand. Would you prefer a western....

or eastern/asian style of dragon?

http://www.canadiandragon.com/gallery/paintings/thumbnails/asian-dragon.jpg

Please dont be like the posters on DU who encorage Undergroundpanther with her mental illness, you should really be helping axel with his.

RockerWolf
08-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Please dont be like the posters on DU who encorage Undergroundpanther with her mental illness, you should really be helping axel with his.

FYIAD.

I'm not harming anyone.

Lars1701a
08-15-2009, 02:50 PM
FYIAD.

I'm not harming anyone.

Neither is UP but she has a lot of mental problems.

Anyone that needs to dress up in a animal costume to interact with people or have sexual intercourse is sick and needs help.

RockerWolf
08-15-2009, 03:13 PM

Anyone that needs to dress up in a animal costume to interact with people or have sexual intercourse is sick and needs help.

Well i'll be worried more about those Vampire players who dress up as vampires.

Zathras
08-15-2009, 03:25 PM
FYIAD.

I'm not harming anyone.

Just yourself and the people around you with your obsession over a computer game.

Zathras
08-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Well i'll be worried more about those Vampire players who dress up as vampires.

Yeah, if I was a furry I would be worried about people that were more well adjusted and mentally fit than me....hell, that means I'd have to worry about the population of the whole world....except soccer fans that is. :D

And just what does FYIAD mean Fluffy? Is that another term from that craptastic MMORPG you play?

RockerWolf
08-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah, if I was a furry I would be worried about people that were more well adjusted and mentally fit than me....hell, that means I'd have to worry about the population of the whole world....except soccer fans that is. :D

And just what does FYIAD mean Fluffy? Is that another term from that craptastic MMORPG you play?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fyiad

Zathras
08-15-2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fyiad

Um, no you're not a dragon....instead you're a very mentally disturbed human that needs to be locked away in a padded room so that he doesn't hurt himself or others around him.

RockerWolf
08-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Um, no you're not a dragon....instead you're a very mentally disturbed human that needs to be locked away in a padded room so that he doesn't hurt himself or others around him.

Yes i know i'm not a Dragon IRL.

i play one in the online platform.

Zathras
08-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Yes i know i'm not a Dragon IRL.

i play one in the online platform.

So you admit that SL is a game? Good, first step on the road to recovery. Next step is to cancel your SL account and never go back....though I know this will never happen because you are too weak to do this.

Zathras
08-15-2009, 03:56 PM
No you!

No you? Is that the best you can do Fluffy? Pathetic. Oh, and I don't have to cancel my account since you wouldn't ever catch me playing that poorly coded piece of crap SL

I have friends there. I'll cancel my account here before i do anything like hate my friends.

Fake friends in a fake world run by people wanting just one thing....every penny they can suck out of gullible dupes like yourself Fluffy.

BadCat
08-15-2009, 04:20 PM
LOOK YOU EITHER SUPPORT ME OR I LEAVE THIS BBS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zathras
08-15-2009, 10:48 PM

BBS???? Wow,nice using 70's terminology Fluffy....what kind of a computer do you use, a Commodore 64?? Hey, I'm sure your mom and the taxpayers of Hawaii are really happy that their tax money is going to support your worthless ass. Yhy don't you get support from your "friends" from No Life....or, is it as I suspect that, just like the game of No Life, they're all fake too.

Oh, and axle? I found a picture of you at the Flame Warriors site....

http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/crybaby.jpg

You know, for someone claiming to be 31, you're acting like you're 1/3 that age.

PoliCon
08-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Even if teh guy is wierd and twisted - he is still a human being. Can we please remember that?

Shannon
08-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Even if teh guy is wierd and twisted - he is still a human being. Can we please remember that?

He doesn't think he's a human being.

Sonnabend
08-15-2009, 10:58 PM

Shannon!!! :eek:

OUCH.

Lars1701a
08-15-2009, 10:58 PM

Leave you're beging to bore me.

Sonnabend
08-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Oh Lord...BBS's...now THAT takes me back

ASCII...ugh :mad:

PoliCon
08-15-2009, 11:01 PM

Doesn't change that he is. I have not seen the guy trolling or shitting all over the forum - so I also see no need to treat him like he has.

Shannon
08-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Doesn't change that he is. I have not seen the guy trolling or shitting all over the forum - so I also see no need to treat him like he has.

Are you saying that we shouldn't pick on retards? That's going to eliminate a lot of my fun.

Rockntractor
08-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Are you saying that we shouldn't pick on retards? That's going to eliminate a lot of my fun.

You can still pick on me. I don't mind.

PoliCon
08-15-2009, 11:13 PM

No - I'm saying pick on the retards who troll and shit all over the forum and leave try to treat people who are strange or in need of compassion - with compassion.

Shannon
08-15-2009, 11:14 PM
No - I'm saying pick on the retards who troll and shit all over the forum and leave try to treat people who are strange or in need of compassion - with compassion.

I'm looking up that word now. Hold on a sec.

BadCat
08-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Streaming live right now.

http://pulsestreams.com:8410

Is it you getting euthanized?

That, I would watch.

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Is it you getting euthanized?

That, I would watch.

No.It's Bon Jovi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Jovi

BadCat
08-17-2009, 03:40 PM
No.It's Bon Jovi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Jovi

I'd like to watch him being euthanized too.

PoliCon
08-17-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm looking up that word now. Hold on a sec.

Well?

Jumpy
08-17-2009, 03:58 PM
They aren't any different. They are all folks who like to escape reality for awhile. Just like the ren faire type people.

Jumpy
08-17-2009, 04:00 PM
I don't know. They are all freaks but I'd like to think there is a difference. I thnik most of the Trek/wars people are just having fun. Kinda like going to a ren fair. It seems to be a way of life for the furries.

dang it... I swear I did not read this thread before I posted my reply. We said almost the same thing. Im just a day late, and a dollar short again.

Zathras
08-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Streaming live right now.

http://pulsestreams.com:8410

Wow, 3 whole listeners...that DJ career on No Life is really taking off....I wouldn't give up my day job there Fluffy....that is, if you had one instead of sponging off mommy and the taxpayers of Hawaii.

Zathras
08-17-2009, 04:07 PM

What, you still here Fluffy? I thought you were going to leave if I didn't support you. The only support I'd give you is to forcebly cancel your No Life account(s) (we know you have more than one, you're an addict) and take your computer and melt it down in a very hot fire. Then I'd make you go out and get a job to relieve the burden of your support from your mommy and the taxpayers of Hawaii.

Jumpy
08-17-2009, 04:10 PM

Lots of people have all sorts of sexual fetishes, and if they keep the sex behind closed doors, I really don't care what the fetish is, as long as it involves consenting adults. I don't care if they need spanking to be aroused, bdsm, big boobs, roleplay, golden showers, dressing up... etc etc etc. If they are lucky enough to find another person who gets off on the same thing, then it might just be a match made in heaven. I won't go far enough to say that they "need help". If they aren't hurting anybody or breaking any laws, then I really don't care what gets them off.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:12 PM
What, you still here Fluffy? I thought you were going to leave if I didn't support you. The only support I'd give you is to forcebly cancel your No Life account(s) (we know you have more than one, you're an addict) and take your computer and melt it down in a very hot fire. Then I'd make you go out and get a job to relieve the burden of your support from your mommy and the taxpayers of Hawaii.

Did you stand outside the retarded class in school, waiting on the next retard to come out and be ridiculed?

Dude, he's not quite retarded, but he ain't quite right either.

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Wow, 3 whole listeners...that DJ career on No Life is really taking off....I wouldn't give up my day job there Fluffy....that is, if you had one instead of sponging off mommy and the taxpayers of Hawaii.

Well at least it's taking off. the first couple days were hard,until people heard by word of mouth. so i say give it time. the first couple of days it was 0 listeners.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Well at least it's taking off. the first couple days were hard,until people heard by word of mouth. so i say give it time. the first couple of days it was 0 listeners.

What's your DJ name? I'm thinking of signing up on SL. Any good tips?

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 04:18 PM
What's your DJ name? I'm thinking of signing up on SL. Any good tips?

Make sure you post messages in both the employee group,VIP Group and use group IM to get people to come to ur session.

Zathras
08-17-2009, 04:19 PM
Did you stand outside the retarded class in school, waiting on the next retard to come out and be ridiculed?

Sorry, when I went to school we didn't have "the retarded class". They went to a different school altogether.

The only thing that's wrong with Fluffy is nothing that couldn't be cured with a good swift kick in the ass to wake him up to the real world, not that fantasy land he's living in.

Shannon
08-17-2009, 04:20 PM

Ahhh, good times.:p

BadCat
08-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Lots of people have all sorts of sexual fetishes, and if they keep the sex behind closed doors, I really don't care what the fetish is, as long as it involves consenting adults. I don't care if they need spanking to be aroused, bdsm, big boobs, roleplay, golden showers, dressing up... etc etc etc. If they are lucky enough to find another person who gets off on the same thing, then it might just be a match made in heaven. I won't go far enough to say that they "need help". If they aren't hurting anybody or breaking any laws, then I really don't care what gets them off.

You're going to make some guy an awfully good wife.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Make sure you post messages in both the employee group,VIP Group and use group IM to get people to come to ur session.

I just want to know what I'm getting into from someone who's already there. I'm not really interested in the furry thing, but what about sports. Any good college football themed areas?

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Well they have places to race cars and whatnot and use stuff like nuclear missiles.

https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=106111

only thing is the first time used it, i accidently nuked myself.

How about chicks? Can you find slutty locals for a good time?

Zathras
08-17-2009, 04:28 PM
Fuck you troll!

Sorry, not into inter-species erotica...those who've seen Clerks 2 will understand what I'm talking about.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Ahhh, good times.:p

There was one in particular, we never called him this out loud, but we never knew his name. He had one of those babt arms. We just referred to him as "Raptor", you know, from Jurassic Park. That's what that arm looked like.

Another, Eric, wasn't retarded. He had a physical handicap that make him walk with a kind of shuffle. He would act retarded though, so the girls wouldn't get mad when he groped them. He was running down the hall one day, and my buddy, Kyle busts in the class room and says, Look Eric is doing the Hammer!!!" From that point on he was Hammer. We had nicknames for nearly everyone.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:31 PM
yeah,if you know what clubs to go to.

of course if you go to Waterhead,be sure to turn off voice there, all the dregs of SL hang there.

What do you mean, dregs? What do they do?

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:35 PM
They play music on voice,some kick you,and some particle spam,and it's mostly griefers and NOOBS there.

How do they kick you? How about titty bars? Do you go to any titty bars?

Shannon
08-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Are you enjoying yourself, Rebel?

Zathras
08-17-2009, 04:44 PM
It's picking up from 3 to 4 listeners.

Wow, a whole 1! listener?? Pathetic...but then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from a loser like you.

BadCat
08-17-2009, 04:45 PM
With a certain script. and they have titty bars there.

And they also have gay bars there,and i'm DJing at one gay bar right now and i'm getting tipped.

Tipped with what?

(I'm almost afraid to ask)

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
Tipped with what?

(I'm almost afraid to ask)

With L$

BadCat
08-17-2009, 04:52 PM
With L$

Uhm...you get "tipped" with "L$" for being a "DJ" in a virtual gay bar?

Is that like getting poked in the eye with a cyber-penis?

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 04:55 PM
With a certain script. and they have titty bars there.

And they also have gay bars there,and i'm DJing at one gay bar right now and i'm getting tipped.

Do you have to buy the equipment to DJ? How does that work?

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 04:57 PM

No. it's shoutcast,winamp,and a huge CD collection.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 05:00 PM
No. it's shoutcast,winamp,and a huge CD collection.

Well, dude. I gotta go. Time to head home. Be sure you're here tomorrow. I'll have more ?'s

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 05:09 PM
And the people at the club said i did a good job. ;)

So their word against yours.

BadCat
08-17-2009, 05:30 PM
No. It's like getting ur dick sucked.

By a guy?

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 05:40 PM
I leave for a few hours and look what happens!

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 06:01 PM

The rules of the club though prohibit anything like Death metal, or emo.

SarasotaRepub
08-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Well, dude. I gotta go. Time to head home. Be sure you're here tomorrow. I'll have more ?'s

Would you please stop stringing him on???
That is what you're doing...isn't it??? :eek::D

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Would you please stop stringing him on???
That is what you're doing...isn't it??? :eek::D

You need to wear safety glasses on this thread!

Is that like getting poked in the eye with a cyber-penis?

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Sorry, when I went to school we didn't have "the retarded class". They went to a different school altogether.

The only thing that's wrong with Fluffy is nothing that couldn't be cured with a good swift kick in the ass to wake him up to the real world, not that fantasy land he's living in.

Well i've been talking to my friends in the club and elsewhere and they say it's you who needs a swift kick in the arse for being a close-minded nazi.

So it's all of my friends 26 in my contact list,and a lot in the club and a lot in a building area against you.

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Well i've been talking to my friends in the club and elsewhere and they say it's you who needs a swift kick in the arse for being a close-minded nazi.

So it's all of my friends 26 in my contact list,and a lot in the club and a lot in a building area against you.

Would it be ok if he was an open minded nazi?

BadCat
08-17-2009, 07:33 PM

Just one big blow bang against us, huh?

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Just one big blow bang against us, huh?
More packed fudge than a candy store!

BadCat
08-17-2009, 07:37 PM
More packed fudge than a candy store!

I dunno about you, rock, but I'm shakin' in my boots because 27 furry fairies think we're Nazis.

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 07:41 PM
I dunno about you, rock, but I'm shakin' in my boots because 27 furry fairies think we're Nazis.

27 gay furries with cyber weenies!

BadCat
08-17-2009, 07:43 PM
27 gay furries with cyber weenies!

Do they have openings in their bunny costumes for those??

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Do they have openings in their bunny costumes for those??

Be careful or Axel will tell us!

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Of course i'm also getting set for the Second Life version of Burning man.

Because i know that the management at the festival at least knows what they're doing,and i also created a DJ group for when i DJ at the festival.

Group Charter:For announcements of DJ Axle's sets scheduled and otherwise

And this is what i'm using to invite people to my group

https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=657786

BadCat
08-17-2009, 08:04 PM

Do you have ANY idea of how hard I'm laughing at you?

Zathras
08-17-2009, 08:05 PM

RIIIIIGHT....I'm supposed to care what 26+ No Life losers have to say? Tell 'em to FOAD and when they get a real life come see me when they grow up. Then maybe they can come lick the dog crap off my boots since that's all they're really good for....or maybe used as fertilizer. Either or it doesn't matter as they all come frome the same place as you Fluffy, the shallow end of the gene pool.

Zathras
08-17-2009, 08:11 PM

Because i know that the management at the festival at least knows what they're doing,and i also created a DJ group for when i DJ at the festival.

Group Charter:For announcements of DJ Axle's sets scheduled and otherwise

And this is what i'm using to invite people to my group

https://www.xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=657786

Oh wow, now this is a scary thought....fat, no life idiots sitting in their underwear at home pretending to be smelly, dirty hippies in No Life.

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 08:21 PM
RIIIIIGHT....I'm supposed to care what 26+ No Life losers have to say? Tell 'em to FOAD and when they get a real life come see me when they grow up. Then maybe they can come lick the dog crap off my boots since that's all they're really good for....or maybe used as fertilizer. Either or it doesn't matter as they all come frome the same place as you Fluffy, the shallow end of the gene pool.

I have friends in it,you can't tell me what to do.

You got nothing better to do then put me down you piece of garbage,you got nothing better to do? i got something for you. why don't you eat a sausage and choke on it?

see i told you to do something.

Zathras
08-17-2009, 08:31 PM

You got nothing better to do then put me down you piece of garbage,you got nothing better to do? i got something for you. why don't you eat a sausage and choke on it?

Umm, I'm more advanced of a human being than that Fluffy. I'v gotten past the point where I choke on my food. I can eat like a normal human being. You, on the other hand, are probably still being spoon fed by mommy. As for nothing better to do? I do have better things to do but putting a No Life loser who can't interact with other people unless he's wearing a bunny suit is too much funto pass up. And if I'm a piece of garbage, tell me this Fluffy. How does it feel to be 1000 times less than a piece of garbage?

As for your "friends"? do you get together with these so called friends in the real world and do stuff like go to the beach, hang out, or other things that have nothing to do with No Life or anything else on line. If not they are not truly your friends but just people you know. I doubt it very much that you have any real friends in real life.

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 08:33 PM
Umm, I'm more advanced of a human being than that Fluffy. I'v gotten past the point where I choke on my food. I can eat like a normal human being. You, on the other hand, are probably still being spoon fed by mommy. As for nothing better to do? I do have better things to do but putting a No Life loser who can't interact with other people unless he's wearing a bunny suit is too much funto pass up. And if I'm a piece of garbage, tell me this Fluffy. How does it feel to be 1000 times less than a piece of garbage?

As for your "friends"? do you get together with these so called friends in the real world and do stuff like go to the beach, hang out, or other things that have nothing to do with No Life or anything else on line. If not they are not truly your friends but just people you know. I doubt it very much that you have any real friends in real life.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOL

Zathras
08-17-2009, 08:35 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOL

Not much of a response...to be expected of someone of limited intelect. Do everyone a favor Fluffy...quit while you're behind....it'll be less embarasing that way.

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Not much of a response...to be expected of someone of limited intelect. Do everyone a favor Fluffy...quit while you're behind....it'll be less embarasing that way.

LAWL!

I see that ur bawwing now.

Zathras
08-17-2009, 08:45 PM
LAWL!

Riiiiight...and just what is the color of the sky in your world Fluffy....I'd suggest putting the drugs away right now. If you think your pitiful attempts are making me cry, you're so wrong it's not even funny. :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:56 PM
LAWL!

Please I hope you run into a Gay flurry that has aids and he huffs or snuffs or whatever you fags do. :)

SarasotaRepub
08-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Do you have ANY idea of how hard I'm laughing at you?

Doubtful...:D

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 10:27 PM

Well stop insulting me and telling me how to live my life.

Because i don't tell you how to live ur life.

Because what ur saying is not what i want to hear.

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 10:42 PM

You need to go check your quiz and leave this one alone for awhile!

Zathras
08-18-2009, 01:37 AM

Just what an addict says when the truth about his self-destructive habit(s) are pointed out to him. Just goes to show how sick you really are Fluffy. And guess what Fluffy...I'm going to keep pointing these truths out to you as long as you're here, whether you like it or not. Until you quit Second Life and get out into the real world, you will be an emotional cripple, unable to deal with anything that the real world throws your way.

Jumpy
08-18-2009, 03:18 PM
You're going to make some guy an awfully good wife.

haha.... nah, never was good at the wife stuff. :p

Jumpy
08-18-2009, 03:24 PM

Thats funny!! Still cant figure out if you are serious, but it is funny.

RockerWolf
08-19-2009, 02:47 PM
A while back i wanted a t-shirt airbrushed and i wanted this design.

http://www.stormfirestudios.ca/general_art/falstaff2.jpg

And he was looking at the image and looking at the image,And he told me to wait a half hour and i came back with the commission and he charged me something like $30 for it,and the finished image doesn't look anything like the wolf image.

Of course though, i edited and cropped the image in MGI photosuite before i printed it.