PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick to Philly - a thug player for thug fans - a perfect fit!!!

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Eagles Pursue Michael Vick?

by Bob Cunningham (Columnist) Written on August 10, 2009
Bob Cunningham

Today, the Philadelphia Eagles officially signed on their coaching intern, former Arena League quarterback Matt Nagy, to give the Eagles a third quarterback with Kolb being ruled out for the preseason opener this Thursday.

The Eagles released wide receiver Brandon Robinson to make room for Nagy, who will probably be cut and go back to being a coaching intern after the game, and Robinson will most likely re-join the team at that point.

The rumor mill went crazy today, as everyone knew it would the first time a starting or backup quarterback went down with an injury.

The "Mike Vick to Philly" rumors started swirling and may not stop until Kolb is officially back from his knee injury.

Jeff Lurie said during his "State of the Team" address last weekend that Vick "deserves a second chance," but that it will not be with Philadelphia.

That, of course, won't end the rumors, as it's coming out now that some teams who have publicly said no to Vick, are privately looking into the opportunity to bring in the former face of the entire National Football League.

I'm a personal believer that Vick deserves another shot, and I also believe that if the Eagles brought him in, he could be a weapon. However, I do not believe for a second that Mike Vick will ever be a Philadelphia Eagle.

CONTINUED (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/233958-with-kevin-kolb-hurt-could-the-philadelphia-eagles-pursue-michael-vick)

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm not sure Vick could survive in Philly. :eek:

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm not sure Vick could survive in Philly. :eek:

I don't know about that - but it would crack me up if they got him! :cool:

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 09:34 PM
I don't know about that - but it would crack me up if they got him! :cool:

I think he's gonna wind up somewhere. They'll play musical chairs until he takes a seat.

It will be interesting.

Lars1701a
08-13-2009, 09:35 PM
I knew you would be on spewing your doucheness.

I am against it but all he is going to do is be a backup QB.

I was against what he did but everyone deserves a second chance.

Lars1701a
08-13-2009, 09:41 PM
I dont even know why they got him Mcnabb with all his faults is 10 times the better a QB then Vic, I have heard they could use him as a WR. :confused:

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 09:45 PM
I have nothing bad to say about the Eagles signing Vick.

I hope he has cleaned up his act and I hope he contributes to the Eagles season.

Lars1701a
08-13-2009, 09:47 PM
I have nothing bad to say about the Eagles signing Vick.

I hope he has cleaned up his act and I hope he contributes to the Eagles season.

He could be as clean as a choir boy and I still dont know what he could do for this team.

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 09:52 PM
He could be as clean as a choir boy and I still dont know what he could do for this team.

I'll tell you what he does - he makes the fan base look like saints by comparison!!:D

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 09:54 PM

You don't know that about any player until he's got the ball in his hands. Or until he throws a block

First, as a back-up QB.

I think he could play receiver, run in the wildcat, run and throw from the wildcat. Special teams?

Show up and do his job and keep his mouth shut is the first thing. Do what is asked of thee.

Work hard. Be humble.

This could be good. We'll see.

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 09:57 PM
I'll tell you what he does - he makes the fan base look like saints by comparison!!:D

I disagree. The fans in Philly are tough, but I think they are fair. And I think they are for real.

I think they will look and see what Vick does. Not what he says, but what he does.

We'll see.

PoliCon
08-13-2009, 10:03 PM
I disagree. The fans in Philly are tough, but I think they are fair. And I think they are for real.

I think they will look and see what Vick does. Not what he says, but what he does.

We'll see.

10 to 1 says they boo him when he takes the field.

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2009, 10:08 PM

Of course they will. On General Principle.

Then they will watch him. See what he does.

That will be the deciding factor.

If he stays clean, says the right thing, does the right thing, and plays hard.....

....what more could Philly fans....or any fans....ask?

Good on 'em. Hope it goes well.

PoliCon
08-14-2009, 12:06 AM
Of course they will. On General Principle.

Then they will watch him. See what he does.

That will be the deciding factor.

If he stays clean, says the right thing, does the right thing, and plays hard.....

....what more could Philly fans....or any fans....ask?

Good on 'em. Hope it goes well.

character

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 12:09 AM

We'll see.

Idiots like poli think we boo just for booing sakes, no we boo if you dont give it your all and cheer when you bust your ass.

Fans in pittsburgh might be like sheep and cheer no matter what team the owner puts in front of the fans.

That shit does not fly in philly, you have to earn crowds respect.

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 12:10 AM

That prolly would happen no matter where he played and if you had any intellectual honesty you would have to admit that.

PoliCon
08-14-2009, 12:37 AM
That prolly would happen no matter where he played and if you had any intellectual honesty you would have to admit that.

when I did I say he wouldn't have . . . . ?

PoliCon
08-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Idiots like poli think we boo just for booing sakes, no we boo if you dont give it your all and cheer when you bust your ass.

Fans in pittsburgh might be like sheep and cheer no matter what team the owner puts in front of the fans.

That shit does not fly in philly, you have to earn crowds respect.

lets not forget that Steelers fans do not cheer when someone on the other team gets hurt. :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 08:43 AM
lets not forget that Steelers fans do not cheer when someone on the other team gets hurt. :rolleyes:

Well I know of at least one steeler fan that hopes Brady gets hurts :rolleyes:

Shannon
08-14-2009, 08:46 AM
Well I know of at least one that hopes Brady gets hurts :rolleyes:

I'm not a steelers fan and I want Brady hurt. I think everybody does.

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 08:47 AM
I'm not a steelers fan and I want Brady hurt. I think everybody does.

Hush mole the fins aint going no where this year. :p

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 08:56 AM
when I did I say he wouldn't have . . . . ?

You implied that only Eagle fans would boo.

Rebel Yell
08-14-2009, 09:10 AM

Andy Reid says Vick is like a son to him.;):eek:

Rebel Yell
08-14-2009, 09:36 AM
Today's paper.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/philadelphia-daily-news-michael-vic.jpg

stsinner
08-14-2009, 10:33 AM
I think he should play soccer-that way he could participate in the after game brawls and get some frustrations out.

PoliCon
08-14-2009, 12:18 PM
You implied that only Eagle fans would boo.

no - I flat out said that the buzzards fans would boo him. I made no reference at all to any other team.

PoliCon
08-14-2009, 12:20 PM
Well I know of at least one steeler fan that hopes Brady gets hurts :rolleyes:

when did I say that? Boy you're batting a big fat goose egg today!:rolleyes: You sure you don't play for the pirates? :D

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 03:37 PM
when did I say that? Boy you're batting a big fat goose egg today!:rolleyes: You sure you don't play for the pirates? :D

I'm sure someone will sack him and he'll end up with a broken hip! Those old bones get brittle . . . .

Sure sounds like your hoping he gets hurt.

PoliCon
08-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Sure sounds like your hoping he gets hurt.

I made an observation not a wish. You do understand the difference between saying something is likely to happen and saying you WANT it to happen right? I said going in to the last election that Barry was going to win that doesn't mean I wanted him to win. sheesh.

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 07:10 PM
I made an observation not a wish. You do understand the difference between saying something is likely to happen and saying you WANT it to happen right? I said going in to the last election that Barry was going to win that doesn't mean I wanted him to win. sheesh.

Its called reading between the lines.

The guy is in his 30s for crying out loud, you sure as shit wouldnt mind seeing him get hurt.

PoliCon
08-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Its called reading between the lines.

The guy is in his 30s for crying out loud, you sure as shit wouldnt mind seeing him get hurt.

That's old in football years!:p

Bubba Dawg
08-14-2009, 08:48 PM
character

I am not one to say that a man, or woman, can't change.

It remains to be seen. The man he was had no character. He was, truly, a thug.

But who is to say what a man can be?

I know a person can lie because he got caught and because it profits him to say the convenient thing. But what if he has turned a corner and changed his ways?

I'm not saying he has. I'm saying that the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

We'll see. I'm giving him a chance.

NJCardFan
08-14-2009, 11:52 PM
For the record, the reaction has been less than enthusiastic.

Lars1701a
08-14-2009, 11:54 PM
For the record, the reaction has been less than enthusiastic.

They are none to happy in Eagle land. :(

Rockntractor
08-15-2009, 01:03 AM
http://www.officialvickdogchewtoy.com/images/blog/Hallie/close_face.jpg

PoliCon
08-15-2009, 10:14 PM
I am not one to say that a man, or woman, can't change.

It remains to be seen. The man he was had no character. He was, truly, a thug.

But who is to say what a man can be?

I know a person can lie because he got caught and because it profits him to say the convenient thing. But what if he has turned a corner and changed his ways?

I'm not saying he has. I'm saying that the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

We'll see. I'm giving him a chance.

I agree with giving him a chance. But he needs to start at the bottom and work his way up - and seems that that is what he's going to do. You can't get much LOWER than the Philadelphia BUZZARDS!!

lacarnut
08-15-2009, 11:31 PM
http://www.officialvickdogchewtoy.com/images/blog/Hallie/close_face.jpg

What you think about having 5 pit bulls in the south end zone and Vick in the north end and if Vick can make it to the south end zone in one piece, he gets to play in the NFL? How about dat?:)

Rockntractor
08-16-2009, 12:21 AM
What you think about having 5 pit bulls in the south end zone and Vick in the north end and if Vick can make it to the south end zone in one piece, he gets to play in the NFL? How about dat?:)

I just like that picture. You have a good idea though if he is smeared with bacon grease first!

SaintLouieWoman
08-16-2009, 02:22 PM

Sounds like a good idea to me. A friend of mine lives in the Philly area. She has her doctorate and taught sciences in both college and Philly high school classes. She gave all the links to the sponsors of the Philly Eagles, as well as to the team. I did send a message to the team about what I think about that thug.

She told me that he was into dog fighting since he was 9 years old. I don't buy his sudden seeing the light. I think it's more losing his millions, bankruptcy, prison, etc. I wouldn't trust him for a second. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. A thug is a thug is a thug.

Maybe he should have done community service after he got out----something like cleaning the kennels at the local shelters.

PoliCon
08-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Ya know - I find it amusing that so many people are so worked up about his involvment in dog fighting - but many of the same people see no problem what ever with abortion.

SaintLouieWoman
08-16-2009, 02:45 PM
Ya know - I find it amusing that so many people are so worked up about his involvment in dog fighting - but many of the same people see no problem what ever with abortion.

Who says they don't have problems with abortion? This topic happens to be on dog fighting and Vick.

Went back to the post from my friend who lives in the Philly area. I'll post this link, but not all the links to the sponsors. That's a little too DU'ish.

http://www.philadel (http://ssomail.charter.net/do/redirect?url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.philadel) phiaeagles. com/fanzone/ ContactUs. html
Hi all -- whether you are an Eagles fan or not, would you please comment to the Eagles about them signing Vick on? Personally, we will no longer watch Eagles games nor go to their games (we have been to some of them).

We realize that he has paid his debt to society -- but you all know as well as I do, that if any of us that are "licensed" by their state (i.e. teachers) did what he did, we could NEVER work in that profession again.

For those of you outside of the Phila area -- tell the Eagles that when they play your team you will not attend or watch it on TV.

I did exactly that (wrote to the Eagles). The Rams have been doing so poorly that I could get free tickets to their games from my company, when everyone is so disgusted that they don't want to even pay for parking to see them. I particularly would never attend a game with the Phillies----except maybe to be obnoxious and boo Vick.

His killing the dogs that wouldn't fight bothers me the most. I'd like to think in the US that we're more humane in our treatment of animals (and also people). The Spanish hang their galgos (greyhounds) when they're finished with them or kill them in Vick-type ways. I'd hope that we would be better, but in the case of Vick, not so.

The Humane Society of Missouri currently has over 400 pit bulls in custody, taken from a huge pit bull ring that was busted here. Vick's dogs at least were fortunate enough to be taken over by Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, Utah. I've been there and it's a wonderful organization, well funded and committed to walking the walk, not just BS talk. The local case has more dogs, equally poorly treated, but no big names involved, just your run of the mill thugs. Who knows what will happen to those poor animals?

As I said, a thug is a thug is a thug, whether a well known thug or a garden variety thug. It's a shame Vick couldn't take advantage of his chance to get out of that life when he hit the big time.

lacarnut
08-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. A friend of mine lives in the Philly area. She has her doctorate and taught sciences in both college and Philly high school classes. She gave all the links to the sponsors of the Philly Eagles, as well as to the team. I did send a message to the team about what I think about that thug.

She told me that he was into dog fighting since he was 9 years old. I don't buy his sudden seeing the light. I think it's more losing his millions, bankruptcy, prison, etc. I wouldn't trust him for a second. Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. A thug is a thug is a thug.

Maybe he should have done community service after he got out----something like cleaning the kennels at the local shelters.

He has one good thing going for him and that is his new friend and manager, Tony Dungy, ex Colts head coach, who will try to keep him on the straight and narrow. He could not have picked a better mentor but everything he does or says will be watched. We will see if you can take the thug out of the thug.

PoliCon
08-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Who says they don't have problems with abortion? This topic happens to be on dog fighting and Vick. I'm not saying everyone who is into animal 'rights' is pro-abortion - but they do tend to walk hand in hand.

Lars1701a
08-16-2009, 04:10 PM
What pisses me off is people who put pets above human beings, I hope all that are against Vick come out just as hard when that Receiver for the browns (name escapes me ATM) comes back to football.

I dislike Vick and see no reason for him to come to my team.

I dont think him coming to the Eagles will improve this team but if it did I couldn't care if he sacrificed kittens. I want a damn SB win.

The owner of the team does not want him but I have a feeling the NFL forced, prodded etc the eagles in to taking him. I think they did it to make it easier for the next team to take him. We have no need for a back up QB. When the owner had a press conference on the subject he looked like he didn't want Vick on the team.

Space Gravy
08-16-2009, 05:58 PM
What pisses me off is people who put pets above human beings, I hope all that are against Vick come out just as hard when that Receiver for the browns (name escapes me ATM) comes back to football.

I dislike Vick and see no reason for him to come to my team.

I dont think him coming to the Eagles will improve this team but if it did I couldn't care if he sacrificed kittens. I want a damn SB win.

The owner of the team does not want him but I have a feeling the NFL forced, prodded etc the eagles in to taking him. I think they did it to make it easier for the next team to take him. We have no need for a back up QB. When the owner had a press conference on the subject he looked like he didn't want Vick on the team.

Not really a good comparison.

Stallworth's was an accident. He didn't get drunk and decided to drive with the intention of killing someone.

Vick knowingly made the decision to commit his litany of crimes.

A better example might be if somehow Rae Carruth got out of jail and tried for reinstatement. I expect he would receive the same warm welcome Vick did.

JB
08-16-2009, 06:27 PM
I don't understand the outrage over the morality and the man's ability to earn a living.

Plenty of athlete scumbags predate Vick. And when people say "I would be fired if I did that at my job". Well guess what:

You would probably be fired for rape (Kobe).
Or chocking your boss (Spreewell)
Or even a DUI (LaRussa).

Most of these guys run around on their wives or have six kids by five women. Where is the morality bar? At what point is it crossed and the outrage is genuine?

I'm not pissed that he's on the Eagles even though he ran a dog fighting operation, I'm pissed he's on the Eagles because I think he blows.

Lars1701a
08-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Not really a good comparison.

Stallworth's was an accident. He didn't get drunk and decided to drive with the intention of killing someone.

Vick knowingly made the decision to commit his litany of crimes.

A better example might be if somehow Rae Carruth got out of jail and tried for reinstatement. I expect he would receive the same warm welcome Vick did.

Bullshit when you drink and drive you will pretty much say you dont give a shit if your hurt someone.

Its been hammered into our heads for 20+years the dangers of Drinking and driving. You missed my point 1 human is worth more then 1000 dogs.

PoliCon
08-16-2009, 11:37 PM
Bullshit when you drink and drive you will pretty much say you dont give a shit if your hurt someone.

Its been hammered into our heads for 20+years the dangers of Drinking and driving. You missed my point 1 human is worth more then 1000 dogs.

OH SHIT. Do you know how much this sucks? I mean that I have to agree with Lars?? :eek: This is sooo totally unfair.

There needs to be something in the rules about this!!!:mad:

Rockntractor
08-16-2009, 11:42 PM
OH SHIT. Do you know how much this sucks? I mean that I have to agree with Lars?? :eek: This is sooo totally unfair.

Mods! Move this thread to It's the end of Teh World I tell ya!!

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 01:16 AM

My Mind control device is WORKING ::cool::D

Space Gravy
08-17-2009, 06:34 AM

Bullshit.

You missed the point that Stallworth was an at fault accident while Carruth and Vick planned their crimes.

You mean to tell me everyone that's driven drunk went out with the plan of ending someone life? Not nearly the same thing as Rae Carruth who paid someone to murder his girlfriend.

Vick new the dog was going to die when he electrocuted it, beat it, held it under water, or threw it in a pin as a chew toy.

SaintLouieWoman
08-17-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm not saying everyone who is into animal 'rights' is pro-abortion - but they do tend to walk hand in hand.

Not talking about animal "rght"--talking about not viciously torturing animals. There's a difference.

I will agree that some folks I've met after years of volunteering might not have the best people sklls but prefer animals. Wait, seems the dogs I've had over the years are more loyal and kinder than some of the folks I've worked wth and just maybe on some of the boards. :D

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Bullshit.

You missed the point that Stallworth was an at fault accident while Carruth and Vick planned their crimes.

You mean to tell me everyone that's driven drunk went out with the plan of ending someone life? Not nearly the same thing as Rae Carruth who paid someone to murder his girlfriend.

Vick new the dog was going to die when he electrocuted it, beat it, held it under water, or threw it in a pin as a chew toy.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on drunk driving if you cant ponder what can happen then what more can I say?

Vick killed animals, while stallworth killed an human being glad to see how you equate them. :rolleyes:

Space Gravy
08-17-2009, 09:19 AM
We are going to have to agree to disagree on drunk driving if you cant ponder what can happen then what more can I say?

Vick killed animals, while stallworth killed an human being glad to see how you equate them. :rolleyes:

And maybe one day you'll understand the difference between an at fault accident and premeditation.:rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 09:43 AM

Have you ever sped? Have you ever drove while very sleepy? I know that's not as bad as driving drunk, but it is still irresponsible and dangerous.

This is my take on the two cases and why Vick deserved more time out of the league than Stallworth. For the record, I think the commish handled them both well.

Vick was invovled (ran) a criminal enterprise for years. When word started getting out he was approached by Arthur Blank and lied. Then he was questined by Roger Goodell and lied. Then he went to court and lied. Only when everyone else was turning states evidence, did he own up to his crimes. Even then, he only told just enough. The judge even said in his sentenceing that he was lying about how deep his invovlment actually went, and that is why his sentence was so steep. And while waiting to be sentenced he tested positive for marijuana. His problem wasn't "a mistake", it was a character problem. Maybe he has learned his lesson and turned his life around. I hope so. It's hard for me to think he has though. It's hard for me to forget that this man is capable of holding a dog under water until it drowns, hanging a dog from a tree, and electrocuting dogs with jumper cables. That is a sick mind, not a bad decision.

Stallworth made a horrible mistake in judgment which resulted in the death of a pedestrian, worst possible result from bad judgment. He stayed at the scene of the accident and has been nothing but cooperative with officials from the beginning. He has shown true remorse for his actions, and has agreed to become the breadwinner for this family from this point forward. He can't undo what he has done and he knows that, but he has done all he can to make it right to the family left behind. If he is banned from football for life, that will seriously limit his earning ability to continue taking care of the victim's family.

Again, I completely agree with the decisions the commissioner has made in both of these cases.

As far as why the Eagles signed him. Let's not pretend that McNabb doeasn't have a history of getting injured, and Kolb went down to injury in training camp. All I can say is you better hope McNabb stays healthy this year, because when Vick comes in, you'll have to cut the playbook in half. He's not what you'd call a cerebral QB.

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 09:51 AM
Have you ever sped? Have you ever drove while very sleepy? I know that's not as bad as driving drunk, but it is still irresponsible and dangerous.

This is my take on the two cases and why Vick deserved more time out of the league than Stallworth. For the record, I think the commish handled them both well.

Vick was invovled (ran) a criminal enterprise for years. When word started getting out he was approached by Arthur Blank and lied. Then he was questined by Roger Goodell and lied. Then he went to court and lied. Only when everyone else was turning states evidence, did he own up to his crimes. Even then, he only told just enough. The judge even said in his sentenceing that he was lying about how deep his invovlment actually went, and that is why his sentence was so steep. And while waiting to be sentenced he tested positive for marijuana. His problem wasn't "a mistake", it was a character problem. Maybe he has learned his lesson and turned his life around. I hope so. It's hard for me to think he has though. It's hard for me to forget that this man is capable of holding a dog under water until it drowns, hanging a dog from a tree, and electrocuting dogs with jumper cables. That is a sick mind, not a bad decision.

Stallworth made a horrible mistake in judgment which resulted in the death of a pedestrian, worst possible result from bad judgment. He stayed at the scene of the accident and has been nothing but cooperative with officials from the beginning. He has shown true remorse for his actions, and has agreed to become the breadwinner for this family from this point forward. He can't undo what he has done and he knows that, but he has done all he can to make it right to the family left behind. If he is banned from football for life, that will seriously limit his earning ability to continue taking care of the victim's family.

Again, I completely agree with the decisions the commissioner has made in both of these cases.

As far as why the Eagles signed him. Let's not pretend that McNabb doeasn't have a history of getting injured, and Kolb went down to injury in training camp. All I can say is you better hope McNabb stays healthy this year, because when Vick comes in, you'll have to cut the playbook in half. He's not what you'd call a cerebral QB.

Well Kolb will be back very soon so its not about back ups.

I am telling you there is more then meets the eye with vick coming to the Eagles. Lorie is a big time leftie he had to have been paid off by the NFL to have taking vick in.

Not to sound racist but there are not to many cerebral black QB's :D

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 09:54 AM
And maybe one day you'll understand the difference between an at fault accident and premeditation.:rolleyes:

Maybe you will learn one day that knowingly getting into a car drunk is more then just a "fault" accident, maybe a little bit of willful negligence or disregard for human life etc.

ralph wiggum
08-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Did anyone watch the 60 minutes interview last night? I missed it (too much time on the couch watching the PGA), but just heard the interviewer (James Brown) on Dan Patrick's radio show. By the accounts I heard, it was fairly well done, although the interview took place before Vick signed with the Eagles.

Rebel Yell
08-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Did anyone watch the 60 minutes interview last night? I missed it (too much time on the couch watching the PGA), but just heard the interviewer (James Brown) on Dan Patrick's radio show. By the accounts I heard, it was fairly well done, although the interview took place before Vick signed with the Eagles.

Didn't watch, didn't care to. Getting caught fighting dogs was the best thing he did for the Falcons. Especially when Matt Ryan landed in our lap.

Teetop
08-17-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm just surprised Dallas didn't take Vick, they have taken every other thug in the NFL...

:rolleyes:

AmPat
08-17-2009, 06:08 PM
:cool:I am as anti-Vick as they get. I don't like the Vick family in general. So when I say that Mike has paid his debt and deserves a second chance, it doesn't come easily to me. His entire family is as worhtless as they get. Mike didn't stand a chance of being decent. Maybe with Dungy on his @$$, he will straighten out his life.

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm just surprised Dallas didn't take Vick, they have taken every other thug in the NFL...

:rolleyes:

That would have been an early Christmas present. :)

Teetop
08-17-2009, 11:50 PM
That would have been an early Christmas present. :)

Nah, there are still others Dallas could pick up. :rolleyes:

I'm a Cowboy fan, but I am also a realist.

As long as Homo....I mean Romo keeps his mind in the playbook, instead of panties, they might have a chance of doing something.

Lars1701a
08-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Nah, there are still others Dallas could pick up. :rolleyes:

I'm a Cowboy fan, but I am also a realist.

As long as Homo....I mean Romo keeps his mind in the playbook, instead of panties, they might have a chance of doing something.

He is all hype(homo)when push comes to shove late in the season he folds :)