PDA

View Full Version : I shut up Glenn Beck again!

Rockntractor
08-15-2009, 10:04 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6315663
Brigid (1000+ posts) Sat Aug-15-09 08:36 PM
Original message
I shut up Glenn Beck again!
I think HopeHoops is a bad influence-- this morning, the bus driver on the route I take to work was playing Glenn Beck's weekend show on the radio, as he insists on doing every morning -- at full volume. He had been off for a while because of illness, and apparently forgot that we had had a minor argument about this a few weeks ago. This morning, I heard it as soon as I got on the bus, and I said, "Oh, no. Not this again." He ignored me. Then I started talking back to the radio. He said, "You're talking to the radio?" I said, "At that volume, it's kind of hard to ignore." He turned it off.
Freedom of speech. Who needs it!

PoliCon
08-15-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure I disagree. I know that the bus drivers up here are not allowed to play radios. Not everyone is going to want to listen to the same things and common courtesy is to keep it to yourself. MIND YOU - that gets ignored during sports games . . . .

Teetop
08-15-2009, 11:15 PM
No bushes, no conversion and no cops. :rolleyes:

DU officially sucks now! :mad:

And it doesn't start with, "So".....

I am near tears and heart-broken! :o:p

Shannon
08-15-2009, 11:22 PM
No bushes, no conversion and no cops. :rolleyes:

DU officially sucks now! :mad:

And it doesn't start with, "So".....

I am near tears and heart-broken! :o:p

I know it's rough, buddy. We'll get through it though. There just has to be a good bouncy teller out there somewhere. Keep the faith.

Teetop
08-16-2009, 12:03 AM
I know it's rough, buddy. We'll get through it though. There just has to be a good bouncy teller out there somewhere. Keep the faith.

Hey! 2010 is around the corner! :D

Rockntractor
08-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Hey! 2010 is around the corner! :D

I'm over there looking for you. I feel all dirty and nasty after a night of DUmpster diving!

Teetop
08-16-2009, 12:28 AM
I'm over there looking for you. I feel all dirty and nasty after a night of DUmpster diving!

Sorry man, I have never been a mole a DUmmieville.

Rockntractor
08-16-2009, 12:30 AM
Sorry man, I have never been a mole a DUmmieville.

I have to be careful. I want to stop and insult them but you can't get away with to much of that. I did to much tonight!

Dan D. Doty
08-16-2009, 12:55 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6315663
Freedom of speech. Who needs it!

Moonbat believes they can " Tombstone " reality; doesn't work in the real world friend :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
08-16-2009, 10:18 AM
DU's pretty funny, the widdle moonbats have pretty much everything
they've wanted and are still not happy.

Hey dipshits, we don't agree with you and we aren't going to shut up.

Sound familiar???:rolleyes:

Morons.

BadCat
08-16-2009, 10:22 AM
DU's pretty funny, the widdle moonbats have pretty much everything
they've wanted and are still not happy.

Hey dipshits, we don't agree with you and we aren't going to shut up.

Sound familiar???:rolleyes:

Morons.

The DUmmy should GET A JOB and BUY A CAR. Then it could listen to any commie propaganda it wanted to.

Dan D. Doty
08-16-2009, 11:24 AM
The DUmmy should GET A JOB and BUY A CAR. Then it could listen to any commie propaganda it wanted to.

They won't.

No matter what you give these assholes, they're still going to be bitter, or pissed off at something; they look for something everyday to piss them off,

At this rate it won't be too long before the Moonbats make it a crime to disagree with them.

See you all behind the razor wire ....

UP THE REBELS !!!