PDA

View Full Version : Why "Squeaky" Fromme was released this week

Rockntractor
08-16-2009, 09:31 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6317560

Cetacea (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-16-09 04:49 AM
Original message
Why "Squeaky" Fromme was released this week: Woodstock
It's a bit ironic that she is released the same week of the 40th anniversary of Woodstock. Perhaps a bit tin-foilish but I believe it is to continue the myth that she was a "hippy" that followed anything-but-a-hippy Charles Manson, and that this is proof why hippies are dirty, disgusting drug adled murderers. And all of those rotten hippy types took over a farm for three days, took drugs and left a dirty mess behind.

Joanne98 (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-16-09 04:53 AM
Response to Original message
1. She has more in common with Glenn Beck....

They both want to start a race war......

They both think bringing guns to Presidential events is cool.

Cetacea (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-16-09 04:56 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. True enough. But to the public she was a "hippy" who followed a "hippy".
Edited on Sun Aug-16-09 04:57 AM by Cetacea
Considering "W" made a statement that he was at war with 60's ideology I believe reflects part of the right wing agenda, even after all of these years.

Joanne98 (1000+ posts) Sun Aug-16-09 06:25 AM
Response to Reply #2
5. The public is stupid. Charlie was a redneck.
Idiotic bunch of fools!

Dan D. Doty
08-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Once again the Moonbats have decided that the terrorists are innocent , and the people they hate are guilty.

Welcome to the new America ... better known as Animal Farm.

Bubba Dawg
08-16-2009, 11:38 AM
I will work harder.

Guess the Hive has never heard of post hoc ergo propter hoc.

noonwitch
08-17-2009, 08:50 AM
Once again the Moonbats have decided that the terrorists are innocent , and the people they hate are guilty.

Welcome to the new America ... better known as Animal Farm.

I think most of the posters over there are pretty young, and don't have any memories of the Manson killings, or just how many people they actually killed and were suspected of killing. They think Squeaky was misled or something, and don't realize that she was actually in charge of the family after Charlie was arrested. She probably had a hand in a few killings, and then she tried to assassinate President Ford.

The moonbats don't speak for all liberals on this one. Sharon Tate and Abigail Folger were liberals, and they were murdered by those freaks.