PDA

View Full Version : What is your Dungeons and Dragons Alignment?

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Zathras
08-17-2009, 08:14 PM
Mine.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20001222b

Kicking your lazy, sponging from your mommy and taxpayer ass, from here to eternity is my alignment.

And your's is not lawful evil Fluffy. It's delusionally stupid.

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Keep in mind the alignment suggested by the quiz is just that: a suggestion. It describes your character no better than a 36-question test would describe you. But it’s a good way to start thinking about how your character acts when confronted with issues of alignment.

Now that your character has taken the test, make a note of which questions scored in the opposite direction from your overall alignment. These exceptions can tell some interesting tales about your character Are you a good character with a greedy streak? Are you a lawful character who can’t stand the village elders? Don’t just roleplay your alignment -- roleplay your alignment exceptions, too. Few characters perfectly embody their alignment choice.
Thats a long quiz!

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 08:37 PM
here is Axles quiz.
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article2.asp?x=dnd/dx20001222x

PoliCon
08-17-2009, 08:48 PM
Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Axels Aligment is Lawful Gay.

PoliCon
08-17-2009, 08:51 PM
and yours is chaotic IDIOT. You're point? :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
08-17-2009, 08:51 PM

Take the quiz Mr.Lars!

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:52 PM

You are Lawful doucheness.

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Take the quiz Mr.Lars!

Lawful Good.

PoliCon
08-17-2009, 08:53 PM
You are Lawful doucheness.

no - I'm neutral good. :cool: the best alignment there is.

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:53 PM

Your so fucking funny douchebag i bet your mom thinks so too,:rolleyes:

PoliCon
08-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Lawful Good. the legalist

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:54 PM
no - I'm neutral good. :cool: the best alignment there is.

They dont have IAMAFUCKINGTOOL alignment you'd fit right in that one

PoliCon
08-17-2009, 08:56 PM
They dont have IAMAFUCKINGTOOL alignment you'd fit right in that one

No silly - that's the alignment of a philly fan!:rolleyes:

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 08:58 PM
No silly - that's the alignment of a philly fan!:rolleyes:

Please I would pay good money to see you come to the Link wearing a Shitsburgh jersey :cool:

Ah the ass kicking you would receive would be delicious. :D

PoliCon
08-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Please I would pay good money to see you come to the Link wearing a Shitsburgh jersey :cool:

Ah the ass kicking you would receive would be delicious. :D

You're just proving my point. Violence is how you TOOLS solve disputes over sports teams! lol Here - you would just get pitied and laughed at.

Lars1701a
08-17-2009, 09:02 PM
You're just proving my point. Violence is how you TOOLS solve disputes over sports teams! lol Here - you would just get pitied and laughed at.

Is this the time and place I would give a shit what you think?
Please I would pay for your seat PLEASE COME. :D

BadCat
08-17-2009, 10:57 PM
My WHAT?

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 11:06 PM
My WHAT?

LOL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_and_Dragons

Teetop
08-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Kicking your lazy, sponging from your mommy and taxpayer ass, from here to eternity is my alignment.

And your's is not lawful evil Fluffy. It's delusionally stupid.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

RockerWolf
08-17-2009, 11:50 PM
LOL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_and_Dragons

ralph wiggum
08-18-2009, 12:14 AM
My WHAT?

That's what I was going to say. I mean I've heard of it, but I know absolutely nothing about it.

Sonnabend
08-18-2009, 03:34 AM
Chaotic Good
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Interesting :D

Gingersnap
08-18-2009, 09:34 AM
Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

:cool:

PoliCon
08-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Lawful Good

:cool:

LEGALIST!!! :p

Rockntractor
08-18-2009, 10:22 AM
LEGALIST!!! :p
Renagade!

PoliCon
08-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Renagade!

I'm Neutral Good. I'm a balanced thinker :p Sonnabend is the renegade!

Rockntractor
08-18-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm Neutral Good. I'm a balanced thinker :p Sonnabend is the renegade!

A little to wild for me. Settle down bucko!

RockerWolf
08-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Of course the campaign setting i play is DragonLance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonlance

Of course i hate too that TSR Changed it from 2nd edition to Saga Game rules,sorry but i'm a old school gamer.

Of course trying to find a program to run many of the old AD&D games in Windows,because Dosbox is if you know programing,and Vista seems to hate me or something.

Zathras
08-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Of course the campaign setting i play is DragonLance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonlance

Of course i hate too that TSR Changed it from 2nd edition to Saga Game rules,sorry but i'm a old school gamer.

Of course trying to find a program to run many of the old AD&D games in Windows,because Dosbox is if you know programing,and Vista seems to hate me or something.

You wouldn't need a computer if you played it just like everyone else Fluffy...sitting at a table with other people and interacting in real life, not on-line. But I guess that's too much to ask an addict to do, eh?

djones520
08-18-2009, 05:14 PM
You wouldn't need a computer if you played it just like everyone else Fluffy...sitting at a table with other people and interacting in real life, not on-line. But I guess that's too much to ask an addict to do, eh?

Actually, I played online on a home grown server on Neverwinter Nights. Allowed me to interact with my family on the other side of the planet.

I don't play it in person, because I can't find people that I'd invite into my house, to play with.

Bubba Dawg
08-18-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm a Chaotic Neutral.

Whatever that means.

djones520
08-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm a Chaotic Neutral.

Whatever that means.

Roughly, you care only about yourself, and damn all the laws. Generally perceived as extremely self-centered.

Bubba Dawg
08-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Roughly, you care only about yourself, and damn all the laws. Generally perceived as extremely self-centered.

Really? Cool.

Good test.

djones520
08-18-2009, 07:27 PM
I can't take the test from here, but I guestimate that i'd be Neutral or Lawful Good.

Bubba Dawg
08-18-2009, 07:28 PM
I can't take the test from here, but I guestimate that i'd be Neutral or Lawful Good.

I think you'd be very good.

PoliCon
08-18-2009, 11:17 PM
I think you'd be very good.

Bubba - do you ever stop flirting??

Rockntractor
08-18-2009, 11:19 PM
Bubba - do you ever stop flirting??

When they nail the lid on the pine box!

Teetop
08-18-2009, 11:44 PM
When they nail the lid on the pine box!