PDA

View Full Version : Sweden refuses asylum to homosexual Iraqis

megimoo
08-19-2009, 10:26 AM
A Swedish gay rights organisation has called on the government not to deport any homosexual Iraqi asylum seekers in the light of a shocking new report categorising an extermination campaign against gay men in the Middle Eastern country.

The Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights (RFSL) has now called on the Swedish government to halt all deportations to Iraq of people who have sought asylum on the basis of sexual orientation or gender. "We urge Sweden to investigate the possibility of evacuating homosexuals, bisexuals and transgender people who are at risk of being subjected to 'sexual cleansing',"...

http://www.thelocal.se/21544/20090818/

Rockntractor
08-19-2009, 11:19 AM
A Swedish gay rights organisation has called on the government not to deport any homosexual Iraqi asylum seekers in the light of a shocking new report categorising an extermination campaign against gay men in the Middle Eastern country.

The Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights (RFSL) has now called on the Swedish government to halt all deportations to Iraq of people who have sought asylum on the basis of sexual orientation or gender. "We urge Sweden to investigate the possibility of evacuating homosexuals, bisexuals and transgender people who are at risk of being subjected to 'sexual cleansing',"...

http://www.thelocal.se/21544/20090818/

They will just sneak in the back door!

stsinner
08-19-2009, 11:22 AM
They will just sneak in the back door!

I don't know about Sweden, but no one could get in my back door without me noticing!

megimoo
08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
I don't know about Sweden, but no one could get in my back door without me noticing!Never walk behind Barney the Gay butt.They hover like flies swarming back there !

stsinner
08-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Never walk behind Barney the Gay butt.They hover like flies swarming back there !

I watched his town hall meeting.. What a tool... I have to hand it to the guy, I don't know it it's because he's a queer and used to having to stick up for himself, or what, but he was giving as good as he was getting.

megimoo
08-19-2009, 11:41 AM
I watched his town hall meeting.. What a tool... I have to hand it to the guy, I don't know it it's because he's a queer and used to having to stick up for himself, or what, but he was giving as good as he was getting.It's called Supreme Chutzpah .When he gets excited he slobbers and drools !

Rockntractor
08-19-2009, 11:59 AM
It's called Supreme Chutzpah .When he gets excited he slobbers and drools !

Thre is a picture I didn't need!

megimoo
08-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Thre is a picture I didn't need!
Can you visualize where that mouth has been ?

Rockntractor
08-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Can you visualize where that mouth has been ?

The whole package is a train wreck!:eek: