PDA

View Full Version : Whole Foods Is Getting Bashed - Time To Help.

Gingersnap
08-19-2009, 05:08 PM
I know that Whole Foods isn't exactly a conservative icon or anything but this lefty boycott is completely unjustified and ridiculous. The Chief Executive (a Libertarian, I might add) simply wrote an op-ed that pointed out the foolishness of the government option compared to HSAs. He's right and his crypto-commie clientèle are turning against him.

Drop into a Whole Foods sometime this week to buy something and make a point of mentioning that you admire the CEO's stance and it made you think that Whole Foods wasn't completely retarded.

You might want to polish your delivery a little more than I will but you know what I mean. :D

SaintLouieWoman
08-19-2009, 07:35 PM
I know that Whole Foods isn't exactly a conservative icon or anything but this lefty boycott is completely unjustified and ridiculous. The Chief Executive (a Libertarian, I might add) simply wrote an op-ed that pointed out the foolishness of the government option compared to HSAs. He's right and his crypto-commie clientèle are turning against him.

Drop into a Whole Foods sometime this week to buy something and make a point of mentioning that you admire the CEO's stance and it made you think that Whole Foods wasn't completely retarded.

You might want to polish your delivery a little more than I will but you know what I mean. :D

I stopped there yesterday and got some of their fresh seafood. There still were a large number of shoppers there, didn't notice any drop. But I stopped at the one in the West County (suburban) location. It will be more telling at their other location, closer to the city. That's where I see all the bumper stickers on the cars that make my blood boil. :D

It's my favorite store. It would be expensive to get everything from there, but there are the occasional good buys, always good food.

SarasotaRepub
08-19-2009, 07:46 PM
WholeFoods is usually full of Libtards but we like the store and
their foods are VERY good. Unlike the dumbass morons on DU,
we don't base our shopping habits on politics.

Go WholeFoods! :D

Rockntractor
08-19-2009, 07:51 PM
WholeFoods is usually full of Libtards but we like the store and
their foods are VERY good. Unlike the dumbass morons on DU,
we don't base our shopping habits on politics.

Go WholeFoods! :D

I have a yard full of whole foods. I just bought another butcher lamb. He is a whether from this spring I'll pump the corn to him for a couple of months!

Bubba Dawg
08-19-2009, 08:32 PM
I have a yard full of whole foods. I just bought another butcher lamb. He is a whether from this spring I'll pump the corn to him for a couple of months!

Sorry man, that sounds a little gay......:eek: :p:D

Rockntractor
08-19-2009, 08:41 PM

Sorry man, that sounds a little gay......:eek: :p:D

He's a whether he can't be gay.

Bubba Dawg
08-19-2009, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=Bubba Dawg;176073]

He's a whether he can't be gay.

I weren't talkin' about the goat, jasper...

What's a whether?

Gingersnap
08-19-2009, 09:55 PM
[QUOTE=Rockntractor;176082]

What's a whether?

Back away from the thread, dude. You're not country enough to go on this ride. :p

Bubba Dawg
08-19-2009, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=Bubba Dawg;176085]

Back away from the thread, dude. You're not country enough to go on this ride. :p

Dang. I always get in trouble.

The sheep are out to get me. This is serious.

Rockntractor
08-19-2009, 10:00 PM
[QUOTE=Rockntractor;176082]

What's a whether?

A whether has his ramparts removed!

Bubba Dawg
08-19-2009, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=Bubba Dawg;176085]

A whether has his ramparts removed!

Ramparts....LAPD....I watched Adam 12........I'm confused.....

Gingersnap
08-19-2009, 10:35 PM
[QUOTE=Rockntractor;176164]

Let's just say that he's not worried about his ding-a-ling-a-ling anymore.

MrsSmith
08-19-2009, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=Rockntractor;176164]

He's an "it" now.