PDA

View Full Version : Is it Thursday Already Thread?

FlaGator
08-20-2009, 06:27 AM
No change in climate here in North Florida. Hot days and rainy afternoons... the usual. The weather person says that the weather will be changing for the weekend. It will be nasty and rainy. Great.. but what do I care? I have to work most of this weekend anyways. On the brigh tside at list I get to work from home.

TOTD: I was watching a local news story last night
(http://www.news4jax.com/slideshow/news/20466063/detail.html) and it brought to mind all the embarrassing situations that I have been in. Excluding the times I was drunk (that would be like shooting fish in a barrel) I would have to say that the most embarrassing moment for me would be when I was about 22, my girlfriend at the time and I were taking care of business in a chair in my living room and because I forgot to lock the front door my dad walked in. He was not accustoming to knocking back then and just opened up the door and went "oh oh... I'm sorry" and slammed the door shut. He then opened it again (perhaps to get a better look, I've never really been certain) and said "I'm really sorry! You should lock your door... oh oh! I'll come back later".

What is your most embarrassing moment? if you care to share with the rest of us I'm sure we'll be happy to laugh with you (and possibly at you).

Shannon
08-20-2009, 08:16 AM
There have been several embarrassing moments. None as bad as yours though. I'm not in the mood for ridicule today so I think I'll pass.;)

linda22003
08-20-2009, 08:18 AM
I predict this will not be a very active thread. ;)

Gingersnap
08-20-2009, 09:30 AM
Cool today and then seasonal over the weekend. The days are already noticeably shorter. :(

TOTD: I've pretty much dedicated my life to avoiding public humiliation. :D

BSR
08-20-2009, 09:32 AM
No change in climate here in North Florida. Hot days and rainy afternoons... the usual. The weather person says that the weather will be changing for the weekend. It will be nasty and rainy. Great.. but what do I care? I have to work most of this weekend anyways. On the brigh tside at list I get to work from home.

TOTD: I was watching a local news story last night
(http://www.news4jax.com/slideshow/news/20466063/detail.html) and it brought to mind all the embarrassing situations that I have been in. Excluding the times I was drunk (that would be like shooting fish in a barrel) I would have to say that the most embarrassing moment for me would be when I was about 22, my girlfriend at the time and I were taking care of business in a chair in my living room and because I forgot to lock the front door my dad walked in. He was not accustoming to knocking back then and just opened up the door and went "oh oh... I'm sorry" and slammed the door shut. He then opened it again (perhaps to get a better look, I've never really been certain) and said "I'm really sorry! You should lock your door... oh oh! I'll come back later".

What is your most embarrassing moment? if you care to share with the rest of us I'm sure we'll be happy to laugh with you (and possibly at you).

Did you at least finish?

Shannon
08-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Did you at least finish?

BSR!:mad:

BSR
08-20-2009, 09:35 AM
BSR!:mad:

What?!

If I was in the middle of giving my lady friend a ride to pleasure town and someone walked in, I would finish..I'm not a quitter and when I say I will get a job done, you better believe I will finish that job.

BSR
08-20-2009, 09:37 AM
TOTD: My wife came home early and caught me taking myself to pleasure town. We made uncomfortable eye contact for what seemed like an hour no one spoke a word.. she then shook her head and closed the door.

Shannon
08-20-2009, 09:37 AM
What?!

If I was in the middle of giving my lady friend a ride to pleasure town and someone walked in, I would finish..I'm not a quitter and when I say I will get a job done, you better believe I will finish that job.

I'm not speaking to you ever again...again.

BSR
08-20-2009, 09:39 AM
I'm not speaking to you ever again...again.

What if I told you that you look pretty this morning and your hair smells nice?

ralph wiggum
08-20-2009, 10:14 AM
Did you at least finish?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :D

BSR
08-20-2009, 10:51 AM
So did I kill this thread already with my story?

Rockntractor
08-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Dammit we'll save it!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Animated_CPR.gif?t=1250780782

Shannon
08-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Dammit we'll save it!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Animated_CPR.gif?t=1250780782

I don't think it worked.:p Perhaps you need more CPR training?

Rockntractor
08-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Help is on its way. We need professionals!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/thambulance.gif?t=1250791251

BSR
08-20-2009, 06:57 PM
just picture BSR..

http://flamevault.com/~firedog25/gifs/jerkoff.gif

Does that help?

Lars1701a
08-20-2009, 07:07 PM
BSR are you married/dating shannon?:confused:

BSR
08-20-2009, 07:08 PM
BSR are you married/dating shannon?:confused:

She wishes.. trust me, that would be a dream come true for her. :cool:

Bubba Dawg
08-20-2009, 07:37 PM
What?!

Bet you wouldn't pull out of Iraq either.....:D

FlaGator
08-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Bet you wouldn't pull out of Iraq either.....:D

I think that depends on what she looked like.

PoliCon
08-20-2009, 09:52 PM
TOTD: I once walked in on my girlfriends parents . . . . in my defense - there were on the basement steps . . . .

Jumpy
08-20-2009, 09:56 PM
TOTD: I once walked in on my girlfriends parents . . . . in my defense - there were on the basement steps . . . .

HAHA!!! Shoulda married that girl. She may have gotten the fun gene from her parents.

PoliCon
08-20-2009, 09:59 PM
HAHA!!! Shoulda married that girl. She may have gotten the fun gene from her parents.

Actually - no. She was very uptight about sex because they were so free about it. I did once date a girl that had to have a danger element to her sex - like sex in a public pool on labor day weekend right under the lifeguards chair - or with her dad in the next room and the door ajar . . . . crazy stuff like that . . .

BadCat
08-20-2009, 11:10 PM
Actually - no. She was very uptight about sex because they were so free about it. I did once date a girl that had to have a danger element to her sex - like sex in a public pool on labor day weekend right under the lifeguards chair - or with her dad in the next room and the door ajar . . . . crazy stuff like that . . .

That's the kind of girl I married.

Teetop
08-21-2009, 01:05 AM

What's fun, is making love on top of an apartment building with planes approaching an airport.

Welcome to Minneapolis, thank you for flying Northwest Airlines....

And I don't even miss her........