PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen 2009

stsinner
08-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Is anybody else watching this show? This is one of the shows that I make sure to DVR!

I think that Kevin should win this year, hands down! He keeps his cool under pressure, and he helps his teammates out when they're sinking...

Robert will prolly not come back. He left last year because he had some pre-heart disease condition, and when we see him return this year, not only has he not lost a pound, he seems to have gained weight! :eek:

In the last episode, the bicycle Chef Scott had them riding had my wife rolling for literally 5 minutes! That was the goofiest thing I've seen in years!

I thought it was funny as hell when Robert said that he takes 700-calorie bites when asked to come up with a three-course menu totaling 700 calories.

Gingersnap
08-20-2009, 09:37 AM
I watch it but I missed the last episode. I was trying to prevent my DVR from recording every episode and just to pick up first run episodes but I apparently did it wrong.

I think it's interesting that Ramsay's sous chef this year is Heather who won a couple of years ago. Those employment contracts at the various fancy pants restaurants must not last too long. :D

Rebel Yell
08-20-2009, 10:03 AM
I watched one episode. Gordon is forcing outrage. If you want to see the real Gordon Ramsey, watch Kitchen Nightmares on BBCA. I DVR it every day, and watch it when I get home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntT3rBbm7bw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci99Qtwf4CM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fSUV4JNV9c&feature=PlayList&p=4CF9B07F7A41514F&index=17

stsinner
08-20-2009, 10:11 AM
RY, I like that one, too! If you get it online it's uncensored! He cusses up a storm with those chefs in England! It's interesting to see how old most of the restaurants he visits are and how cramped their kitchens are in Europe..

Talismen
08-20-2009, 11:20 AM
I've watched the show (and "Kitchen Nightmares") since it came on a few years ago.

I think Kevin has a solid shot, as well as the kid who's hand is bunged up right now.
Robert might have had a shot, but - I think he needs to take care of his health issues first, and then worry about his career.

On the girl's side - Sabrina and Ariel have a good chance.

stsinner
08-20-2009, 11:48 AM
I've watched the show (and "Kitchen Nightmares") since it came on a few years ago.

I think Kevin has a solid shot, as well as the kid who's hand is bunged up right now.
Robert might have had a shot, but - I think he needs to take care of his health issues first, and then worry about his career.

On the girl's side - Sabrina and Ariel have a good chance.

What's funny is that Gordon kicked that emotionless guy off the show this week, but the guy with the broken wrist is the same way, only much more annoying!

I agree with Sabrina and Ariel... I wish the loud-mouth clown who called Gordan crap in the last episode should have been gone the first night! She is worthless, and he should have never allowed that level of disrespect.

I don't know if the hick has a chance-he doesn't seem like he's nearly old enough to run a kitchen.

stsinner
08-27-2009, 03:13 PM
And so the big boy, Robert, is gone.. It's for the best.. You'd think his fat ass would have gone on a diet after last season, but he's even fatter this year!! I don't want to see him croak on camera, so it's prolly for the best..

BadCat
08-27-2009, 03:17 PM
And so the big boy, Robert, is gone.. It's for the best.. You'd think his fat ass would have gone on a diet after last season, but he's even fatter this year!! I don't want to see him croak on camera, so it's prolly for the best..

If I was a contestant on that show, Gordon would be wearing a new butcher knife necklace the first time he got in my face.