PDA

View Full Version : Celebutard Does The Right Thing.

Gingersnap
08-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian says she considered getting an abortion
PHOTO: X17Online.com

Kourtney Kardashian says she agonized over the decision on whether or not to keep her baby, and she "wasn't thinking about adoption."

The 30-year-old star of "Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami," who sources tell FOX411 is about four months along, told People magazine that she "definitely thought about it long and hard, about if I wanted to keep the baby or not."

The baby's father, Scott Disick, who FOX411 was the first to name, was supportive with whatever her decision was, said Kourtney. But others had definite opinions on what she should do.

"I can't even tell you how many people just say 'Oh, get an abortion.' Like it's not a big deal," she said.

Kourtney said after consulting her doctors on the risks of abortion, and reading horror stories on the Internet, she did some soul-searching.

"For me, all the reasons why I wouldn't keep the baby were so selfish," she told People. "It wasn't like I was raped, it's not like I'm 16. I'm 30 years old, I make my own money, I support myself, I can afford to have a baby. And I'm with someone who I love."

Good for her.

Fox (http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/08/19/pregnant-kourtney-kardashian-says-she-considered-getting-an-abortion/?test=faces)

Lars1701a
08-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Oh God. I bet she was going to keep it and this is just another "I am so good so please pay attention to me" moment. :p :D

Or I could just be cynical. :cool:

linda22003
08-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Good for her, whoever she is. Since I'm pro-choice, I'm glad she made a conscious choice about what was best !

Gingersnap
08-20-2009, 12:27 PM
Good for her, whoever she is. Since I'm pro-choice, I'm glad she made a conscious choice about what was best !

She's the sister of another couple of celebutards who are known for nothing other than a reality show that follows them around to D list events.

aerojarod
08-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Between her and her sister I can think of 4 reasons why they are popular.

MrsSmith
08-20-2009, 02:00 PM
"It wasn't like I was raped, it's not like I'm 16. I'm 30 years old, I make my own money, I support myself, I can afford to have a baby. And I'm with someone who I love."

It says horrible things about our society and the value we assign to human life when someone who can make these statements actually gave any thought to killing the child.

Rockntractor
08-20-2009, 02:12 PM
It says horrible things about our society and the value we assign to human life when someone who can make these statements actually gave any thought to killing the child.

Oh but some noted that as the good part!

MrsSmith
08-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Oh but some noted that as the good part!

Yep. :(

linda22003
08-20-2009, 02:22 PM
I said she chose what was best, didn't I? What are you all complaining about? The fact is that as long as abortion is legal (and I do not believe that is going to change), it IS a decision to be made.

Rockntractor
08-20-2009, 03:13 PM
I said she chose what was best, didn't I? What are you all complaining about? The fact is that as long as abortion is legal (and I do not believe that is going to change), it IS a decision to be made.
I may have missunderstood your wording. It appeared as though you were saying; At least she considered abortion.

linda22003
08-20-2009, 03:38 PM
I may have missunderstood your wording. It appeared as though you were saying; At least she considered abortion.

Then I expressed myself badly. I think choosing to have the baby is the best thing, but it's silly to pretend that she DOESN'T have the choice. This is the real world, not the one with unicorns and cotton candy rainbows that some people want - where abortion doesn't exist. I'm pro-choice because I believe there IS a choice, and it's for the best that there should be one. It's definitely for the best if the choice is to have the baby. I've looked this chick up on the 'net to see who the hell she is, and it looks like the kid will not be living with her in a cardboard box under the freeway, at least.

JB
08-20-2009, 07:15 PM
She's the <snip>She's the step-daughter of Bruce Jenner and the daughter of one of the scumbags that got OJ off.

And yes, I'd hit it.

jinxmchue
08-21-2009, 03:01 PM

What? No comment about her "horror stories" bit?

linda22003
08-21-2009, 03:35 PM
What? No comment about her "horror stories" bit?

No idea what you're talking about. :confused: