PDA

View Full Version : Still working on the bugs?

Jumpy
07-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Will the bugs be worked out? Are they still being worked on? I have to click something extra to see latest threads (a newb might just leave CU if things did not work right away) Will a whiny zone be back? Has the TDome been trashed?

How about the Dungeon, for the donating members? I had a great thread that I wanted to post about everybody who has been banned from, or who no longer has access to the Dungeon.

LibraryLady
07-13-2008, 09:58 AM
No dungeon, no graffiti page,no youtube link, no whiny zone, I can't get my blog to work, a silly rating system, neon colours that are painful on the eyes, WHERE ARE THE IMPROVEMENTS THAT WE LOYALISTS STUCK AROUND FOR?????

Phillygirl
07-13-2008, 10:03 AM
We have buy one, get one thread free Fridays. Isn't that enough?

LibraryLady
07-13-2008, 10:05 AM
I am just anticipating the next funding drive here...........:(

Phillygirl
07-13-2008, 10:11 AM
I am just anticipating the next funding drive here...........:(

Perhaps we need one to get these changes done.

Honestly, I'm supposed to be finalizing a website for an organization of which I'm a member. Complete pia...and no, I don't get paid for it (they'd want their money back if I did!). I can't imagine the kind of work it entails to get this place in ship shape.

But I understand the frustration.

I still have to click on a thread link before my log-in will work.

SaintLouieWoman
07-13-2008, 11:51 AM

Honestly, I'm supposed to be finalizing a website for an organization of which I'm a member. Complete pia...and no, I don't get paid for it (they'd want their money back if I did!). I can't imagine the kind of work it entails to get this place in ship shape.

I still have to click on a thread link before my log-in will work.

So do I. :(

ralph wiggum
07-13-2008, 04:47 PM
So do I. :(

Ditto. :(

And the ad banner is still in the way of the "new posts" link.

Shannon
07-13-2008, 06:27 PM
Ditto. :(

And the ad banner is still in the way of the "new posts" link.

Same. Same. I hate not being able to use the new posts button.:(

Jumpy
07-13-2008, 06:55 PM

I still have to click on a thread link before my log-in will work. I am sure you will agree.. simply communicating with us, to tell us that money is needed to fix things.. well it would go a long way. As it is, we still have tons of bugs, and nobody is telling us that they are working on it. YO! ROB.. are you working on it? Is it too overwhelming to fix while you are busy with your real life? Would you consider handing the reins over to someone who is not so busy with real life? (not me.. I could not fix any of these bugs).

I think all of us would just like to have updates.

Is that other CU site still up? :p

Phillygirl
07-13-2008, 07:00 PM
I am sure you will agree.. simply communicating with us, to tell us that money is needed to fix things.. well it would go a long way. As it is, we still have tons of bugs, and nobody is telling us that they are working on it. YO! ROB.. are you working on it? Is it too overwhelming to fix while you are busy with your real life? Would you consider handing the reins over to someone who is not so busy with real life? (not me.. I could not fix any of these bugs).

I have a feeling the issue is time, not money.

And I have no idea how these things work. But, yes, communication would be helpful.

LibraryLady
07-13-2008, 07:03 PM
I am sure you will agree.. simply communicating with us, to tell us that money is needed to fix things.. well it would go a long way. As it is, we still have tons of bugs, and nobody is telling us that they are working on it. YO! ROB.. are you working on it? Is it too overwhelming to fix while you are busy with your real life? Would you consider handing the reins over to someone who is not so busy with real life? (not me.. I could not fix any of these bugs).

I agree.

SarasotaRepub
07-13-2008, 07:21 PM
Boy, what a bunch of whiners...

Oh wait, that didn't go over so well when someone else said it recently. :o

I'm sure Rob will get to all these issues. Don't forget, the wife is preggers again...:D

crusty
07-14-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm sorry I haven't gotten to everyones demands for the fixes. But I have three months to go before my wife downloads (excuse the pun) our second child, Its been a little crazy on my end. I will be more than happy to sell this place to anyone who is willing to take it over.:eek:

SarasotaRepub
07-14-2008, 06:55 PM
I will be more than happy to sell this place to anyone who is willing to take it over.:eek:

Would you take Green Stamps? I think I still have some somewhere. :D

Jumpy
07-15-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm sorry I haven't gotten to everyones demands for the fixes. But I have three months to go before my wife downloads (excuse the pun) our second child, Its been a little crazy on my end. I will be more than happy to sell this place to anyone who is willing to take it over.:eek:
Congratulations on the pregnancy! Regarding the bugs, maybe another member would be willing to help you with the fixes? Not me.. I know nothing about any of it.