PDA

View Full Version : Best killing of a 'day thread' ever!

BadCat
08-20-2009, 01:56 PM
You all know I hate the freakin' stupid "day threads", so today, I want to give BSR a big shout out for the best killing of one I've seen in a LONG time.

Way to go bud!

BSR
08-20-2009, 01:58 PM
You all know I hate the freakin' stupid "day threads", so today, I want to give BSR a big shout out for the best killing of one I've seen in a LONG time.

Way to go bud!

I try to please... :D

BadCat
08-20-2009, 02:23 PM

An impossible act to follow.

Gingersnap
08-20-2009, 02:31 PM
BSR will be here all week. Try the veal.

lacarnut
08-20-2009, 02:34 PM
An impossible act to follow.

Yea, I am waiting for someone to top it. Okay ladies, fess up.;)

linda22003
08-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Yea, I am waiting for someone to top it. Okay ladies, fess up.;)

Never been caught balling by my parents, never waved a gun around in a traffic altercation. I got nothin'. :o

BSR
08-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Never been caught balling by my parents, never waved a gun around in a traffic altercation. I got nothin'. :o

probably because no one will screw you.

linda22003
08-20-2009, 03:11 PM
probably because no one will screw you.

Amateurish, but at least you're in there swinging. :p

BSR
08-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Amateurish, but at least you're in there swinging. :p

Hit a little close to home, huh cupcake?

Shannon
08-20-2009, 03:18 PM

Is it that time of the month for you? You are in a mood today!

BSR
08-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Is it that time of the month for you? You are in a mood today!

It's hot here today... in the 90's.. :mad:

linda22003
08-20-2009, 03:34 PM

Not close at all, Alkie; I've been happily married for many years. I sure didn't have to still live with my parents when I was 22, either! :p

BSR
08-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Not close at all, Alkie; I've been happily married for many years.

As much as I would love to tangle with you until I get banned, I'm going to let this one go.. You're not going to suck me into your bullshit..

I sure didn't have to still live with my parents when I was 22, either!

What the fuck are you talking about? I went into the Navy at 19 and haven't lived my parents since then.

linda22003
08-20-2009, 03:53 PM
You said, "I would have to say that the most embarrassing moment for me would be when I was about 22, my girlfriend at the time and I were taking care of business in a chair in my living room and because I forgot to lock the front door my dad walked in."

I naturally assumed the man walked into his own house, since anyone would at least knock on a door that wasn't his own! You did say "my" living room, but it's weird that someone who didn't live there would just walk in.

BSR
08-20-2009, 03:55 PM
You said, "I would have to say that the most embarrassing moment for me would be when I was about 22, my girlfriend at the time and I were taking care of business in a chair in my living room and because I forgot to lock the front door my dad walked in."

I naturally assumed the man walked into his own house, since anyone would at least knock on a door that wasn't his own! You did say "my" living room, but it's weird that someone who didn't live there would just walk in.

That wasn't me, cupcake... Try again...

Gingersnap
08-20-2009, 03:57 PM

He (Flagator) already explained about his Dad never knocking. It was what made the story even more cringe-worthy!

Now back to public humiliation and Day threads. :p

linda22003
08-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Sorry, Alkie, you're right! That was a post you replied to. But there's no reason to be embarrassed about it; it's a message board and I'm doing other things as well.

BSR
08-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Sorry, Alkie, you're right! That was a post you replied to. But there's no reason to be embarrassed about it; it's a message board and I'm doing other things as well.

:rolleyes:

Im done with you....

linda22003
08-20-2009, 04:01 PM
So you've said. Have a nice afternoon.

FlaGator
08-20-2009, 04:23 PM

I am honored that you chose my thread to share that bit of history with use:D

You win

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/trophy.gif

BSR
08-20-2009, 04:25 PM
I am honored that you chose my thread to share that bit of history with use:D

You win

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b26/flagator/trophy.gif

You did ask... :D

FlaGator
08-20-2009, 04:26 PM

It's the way things are in my family. When I visit my brother and his wife I knock on the door and if it's unlocked I open the door and walk in.

linda22003
08-20-2009, 04:32 PM
It's the way things are in my family. When I visit my brother and his wife I knock on the door and if it's unlocked I open the door and walk in.

After waiting for an answer, right? :cool:

JB
08-20-2009, 06:29 PM
probably because no one will screw you.I'd boink her but I don't want my dirty talk corrected.

FlaGator
08-20-2009, 07:39 PM
After waiting for an answer, right? :cool:

Not usually. They spend a lot of time on their back deck and if I waited until someone came to the door I'd be there until the morning paper was due.

Phillygirl
08-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Not usually. They spend a lot of time on their back deck and if I waited until someone came to the door I'd be there until the morning paper was due.

I find it odd if my siblings wait for me to answer the door. In fact, it's almost annoying to me. If you're family, I expect you to knock, and then let yourself in. Same with my good friends.

Jumpy
08-20-2009, 09:18 PM
I find it odd if my siblings wait for me to answer the door. In fact, it's almost annoying to me. If you're family, I expect you to knock, and then let yourself in. Same with my good friends.

That's how it is in my family too. Knock as you crack the door and holler in... then just walk inside and holler again. It's not like you are walking into the bedrooms. If they are sexing in the kitchen, then they need to lock the doors.

FlaGator
08-20-2009, 09:43 PM
I am happy to see that this is not just a habit with my family and friends.

patriot45
08-20-2009, 09:53 PM
That's how it is in my family too. Knock as you crack the door and holler in... then just walk inside and holler again. It's not like you are walking into the bedrooms. If they are sexing in the kitchen, then they need to lock the doors.

So many people, friends and family have my front door key, that if they don't call first and happen to walk in on the nasty, they deserve to go blind! :D