PDA

View Full Version : God I hate online poker

BSR
08-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Whenever I get the urge to play poker, I just just go online and play for free. once I pull my hair out from the idiots who play anything and get it on the river, I no longer want to play....

Saves me money

SarasotaRepub
08-20-2009, 06:58 PM
How much have you lost so far??? :confused::D

BSR
08-20-2009, 06:59 PM
How much have you lost so far??? :confused::D

All my free money...

I had pocket kings and raised all in before the flop. This shit bucket called with a 6/7 off suit and caught 2 pair on the river...

really? are you fucking kidding me?

JB
08-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I have a money account on Stars if you ever want to play heads up.

Speedy
08-20-2009, 07:47 PM
All my free money...

I had pocket kings and raised all in before the flop. This shit bucket called with a 6/7 off suit and caught 2 pair on the river...

really? are you fucking kidding me?

You only see those idiots on the free side. They never pull that shit with real money. I never bet too much on pocket anything before the flop, though. I've had pocket Aces tampled by three 2's after going all in before.

patriot45
08-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Whenever I get the urge to play poker, I just just go online and play for free. once I pull my hair out from the idiots who play anything and get it on the river, I no longer want to play....

Saves me money

Dude, get some friends and play for real money! You won't see so many stupid move, and if you do those are the guys that have to keep buying in! I like them! We do a hold-em every Tuesday nite at the Elks, what a blast, we have been playing for so long you can tell who the crazies are.
And btw, pocket aces have kicked my ass almost every time I have had them! Wierd huh?

jinxmchue
08-21-2009, 02:58 PM

Saves me money

EXACTLY my feelings. Exactly. I would constantly lose to crap hands, which I don't play like a real life poker player wouldn't.

And Speedy's right. These people only do it because it's not real money they're playing with.

jinxmchue
08-21-2009, 02:59 PM
And btw, pocket aces have kicked my ass almost every time I have had them! Wierd huh?

Out of the handful of times I've had pocket aces, they've only resulted in a win a couple of times.