PDA

View Full Version : Attention, shoppers: Beware of the foot-licker

megimoo
08-21-2009, 12:14 PM
This Week in Weird, Aug. 21

Attention, shoppers: Beware of the foot-licker

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - Cambridge Police are on the lookout for a middle-aged foot-licker with a penchant for accosting high-heeled shoppers outside a local organic food store.

An Arlington woman told police she was walking into a Whole Foods about 4:15 p.m. Aug. 15 when a man stopped her at the entrance to the store. “I like your shoes. “I like your shoes. I like high heels. I do shoes,” the foot fanatic allegedly told the woman.

“What, you wear them?” police said the woman reportedly responded.“No, no, I have a Web site,” the foot aficionado allegedly said.The woman went into the store to shop and as she left the grocery store, the man appeared again and asked if he could take a photograph of her shoes.

That’s when the foot fetishist allegedly lowered himself to the ground and kissed and licked her right foot.Police said the man then got up and walked away.

http://www.morningsun.net/weird_news/x1886174686/This-Week-in-Weird-Aug-21

jinxmchue
08-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Why? What is wrong with the human race that such people exist? I mean, as a Christian, I obviously believe that humans are fallen and sinful, but I just cannot wrap my brain around this sort of thing.

noonwitch
08-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Was the perp Dick Morris?

linda22003
08-24-2009, 12:05 PM
It's interesting that "fetishes" of individual body parts is almost 100% male, as a sexual quirk. Being aroused by parts of the body that are generally considered non-sexual, like feet, is a guy thing. Don't know why. The whole subset of guys who get off on "women smoking" is a complete mystery to me.

lacarnut
08-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Was the perp Dick Morris?

More like a pervert like Bubba Bill.

lacarnut
08-24-2009, 12:28 PM
The whole subset of guys who get off on "women smoking" is a complete mystery to me.

Could be a New England or Hollywood snobbish tradition.

megimoo
08-24-2009, 01:43 PM
Was the perp Dick Morris?Naw he specializes in toe sucking .

PoliCon
08-24-2009, 03:28 PM
It's interesting that "fetishes" of individual body parts is almost 100% male, as a sexual quirk. Being aroused by parts of the body that are generally considered non-sexual, like feet, is a guy thing. Don't know why. The whole subset of guys who get off on "women smoking" is a complete mystery to me.

Visual fetishes are mostly a male thing - we after all are the more visual of the species. Women tend to have fantasies and fetishes that are more ethereal and auditorially triggered.

jinxmchue
08-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Granted, my wife's feet are nice and I have probably at least once kissed them as part of the whole "kiss you from head to toe" foreplay (yeah, TMI, I know), but licking or sucking them? Ew! I just don't get it.