PDA

View Full Version : Celente Predicts Revolution, Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012

bijou
08-21-2009, 03:03 PM
The man who predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union is now forecasting revolution in America, food riots and tax rebellions - all within four years, while cautioning that putting food on the table will be a more pressing concern than buying Christmas gifts by 2012.

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, is renowned for his accuracy in predicting future world and economic events, which will send a chill down your spine considering what he told Fox News this week.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

"America's going to go through a transition the likes of which no one is prepared for," said Celente, noting that people's refusal to acknowledge that America was even in a recession highlights how big a problem denial is in being ready for the true scale of the crisis. ...
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/november2008/111308_celente_predicts.htm

The ads at the site don't lend the article any credibility, but feel free to stock up.

Gingersnap
08-21-2009, 03:24 PM
I can believe the tax rebellion part.

How, exactly, could the U.S.A. turn into a "an undeveloped nation"? Look around people - we've already developed it. :confused:

bijou
08-21-2009, 03:27 PM
I can believe the tax rebellion part.

How, exactly, could the U.S.A. turn into a "an undeveloped nation"? Look around people - we've already developed it. :confused:

I presume he thinks that once things are bad enough you'll not bother with modern conveniences and will descend into chaos.

Gingersnap
08-21-2009, 03:40 PM
I presume he thinks that once things are bad enough you'll not bother with modern conveniences and will descend into chaos.

That might work for DU-types but people like me will be reloading while we watch DVDs on a TV running off a 14,000 watt genny.

Speedy
08-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Heh, heh, heh. The people who will live well through a situation like this and make it through to the other side are those who will go the furthest.

Dan D. Doty
08-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Yes my friends, the thunder clap of the dark storm can be heard.

We will have starvation in this country, riots, civil war ....

I would like to see how the Moonbats respond to this.

UP THE REBELS!!!

( and you might see this coming to wall near you)

Rockntractor
08-21-2009, 09:54 PM
I got plenty of powder and lots of lead!

Dan D. Doty
08-21-2009, 11:48 PM
I got plenty of powder and lots of lead!

But is your sword sharp?

Do you even have a sword (melee weapon)?

In times such as these Rock , its best to have one and know how to use it well.

Crystal Wizard
08-21-2009, 11:51 PM
Jeez, you people need to stop watching Red Dawn over and over again. Life ain't a movie. Your little pop guns, no matter how many you got, don't do much against tanks. As the whackies at Waco.

The only real escape is just that, escape.

Rockntractor
08-22-2009, 12:12 AM
Jeez, you people need to stop watching Red Dawn over and over again. Life ain't a movie. Your little pop guns, no matter how many you got, don't do much against tanks. As the whackies at Waco.

What makes you think the armed forces would remain loyal to the administration?

Jfor
08-22-2009, 02:12 PM

You're living in your little make believe world where your kind have such disdain for the military yet you think they will protect your sorry ass.

FlaGator
08-22-2009, 02:18 PM
If you have a gun, a knife and a taste for human flesh you should be okey dokey.

stsinner
08-22-2009, 03:27 PM
At this point, I'd welcome a revolution!!

Dan D. Doty
08-23-2009, 11:21 AM

No, we read as well.

One can stop a tank with the use of basic physics, Mister Wizard ( but I'mm not going to tell you how :D)

Besides, tanks, jets and 'copters are crewed by flesh and blood human beings, as well as needing fuel to keep them running; do you know how much fuel a tank needs to run on a day, Mister Wizard?

Dan D. Doty
08-23-2009, 11:25 AM
At this point, I'd welcome a revolution!!

no, we're not revolutionares; we are struggling to keep that which the Creater has given us and the Constition has guarnteed.

We are not revolutionares ... WE ARE THE REBELS!!!

Speedy
08-23-2009, 01:26 PM

Ever heard of tank traps? IEDs? These work great against tanks.

lacarnut
08-23-2009, 01:52 PM
Ever heard of tank traps? IEDs? These work great against tanks.

Red states against blue states would not even be a fair fight against all the liberal wimps.

Dan D. Doty
08-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Red states against blue states would not even be a fair fight against all the liberal wimps.

No, it'll be urban Vs. rural.

AlmostThere
08-26-2009, 01:32 AM

In 89 a kid proved you didn't even need a pop gun to stop a line of tanks. All you needed was the balls to lay it all on the line.

http://katilifox.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/tiananmen-square_student.jpg

Speedy
08-26-2009, 02:07 AM
In 89 a kid proved you didn't even need a pop gun to stop a line of tanks. All you needed was the balls to lay it all on the line.

You also need a sympathetic troop at the controls of the tank.

AlmostThere
08-26-2009, 11:43 AM
You also need a sympathetic troop at the controls of the tank.
I don't know if sympathetic is the right word. A tank commander would have to be unbelievably hardcore to order his tank to crush his fellow countrymen who stood in his path. Whether he was sympathetic to their cause or not, I'd think that would be very hard to do.