PDA

View Full Version : Birthers want to see Obama's dick

Rockntractor
08-22-2009, 12:54 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6364526

Cell Whitman (847 posts) Fri Aug-21-09 04:19 PM
Original message
Birthers want to see Obama's dick
Mike Malloy came to the conclusion long ago that conservatives hounded Bill Clinton because they wanted to see his dick. If you ever heard Mike explain why he thought that, you'd know his assessment was spot on. IIRC, He said Republicans would never be satisfied until Clinton pulled it out and showed it to them.

So it comes as no surprise that birthers want to see Obama's dick.

Link to FR birther thread which as I type has almost 10,000 comments.

Link to FR page with the below comments.

To: Albertafriend; BP2; Fred Nerks; STARWISE; MHGinTN; Tennessee Nana; LucyT; afraidfortherepublic; ...
Read a copy of Larry Sinclair's book this afternoon. Quick read. The list of character who attacked his character being names we see regularly and a few attached to Axelrod.

The only other thing that hit me was that Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.

9,623 posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:44:51 AM by hoosiermama (ONLY DEAD FISH GO WITH THE FLOW.......I am swimming with Sarahcudah! Sarah has read the tealeaves.)
< Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9620 | View Replies>
_ _

To: hoosiermama
hoosiermama,

A relative of mine was born (in a hospital) a couple of years after BO's alleged birth date. He was circumcised also (as a matter of routine, not according to any family request).

9,625 posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:28:57 AM by thecodont
< Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9623 | View Replies>
_ _

To: thecodont; hoosiermama
My son was born in June of 1961 in a hospital in CA, and the nurses released us because of miscommunication in a day and a half before the circumcision was done. We had to go back to the doctor’s office to have it done a week later, and the doctor was NOT HAPPY. My second son was born in the same hospital 4 years later. I don’t remember them asking me about it. Routine procedure for little boys.

9,626 posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:35:19 AM by afraidfortherepublic
< Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9625 | View Replies>
_ _

To: afraidfortherepublic; thecodont
Wish we had someone to make a phone call to the hospitols in HI and askif they routinely do circumcism and when that practice started.

9,627 posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:07:31 AM by hoosiermama (ONLY DEAD FISH GO WITH THE FLOW.......I am swimming with Sarahcudah! Sarah has read the tealeaves.)
< Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9626 | View Replies>
_ _

To: rolling_stone; STARWISE; LucyT; David; BP2
http://www.circumcision.org/information.htm

Worldwide prevalence: The U.S. is the only country in the world that routinely circumcises most of its male infants for non-religious reasons. Over 80% of the world’s males are intact (*).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If indeed Bo is intact, as Sinclair states, might this be another indication that he was born outside the US. (as young as he was in Seattle, she may have also left medical care before the procedure was done....There is a few days waiting period after birth. Varies with local medical staff.

9,629 posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:04:33 PM by hoosiermama (ONLY DEAD FISH GO WITH THE FLOW.......I am swimming with Sarahcudah! Sarah has read the tealeaves.)
< Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9627 | View Replies>
_ _

To: hoosiermama
I am having a vision of a court room scene. The judge turns to O sitting in the witness chair to his left and says “I am sorry, Mr. President, but I am going to have to ask you to stand and drop trou .....”

9,636 posted on Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:45:05 PM by Natural Born 54

Dinger (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-21-09 04:27 PM
Response to Reply #5
10. I Don;t Like
the President's genitals being a topic of conversation here, or anywhere. Sorry if that makes me a prude.
How appropriate we have Dinger weighing in here!

Curtland1015 (1000+ posts) Fri Aug-21-09 04:22 PM
Response to Original message
2. Oh yeah, I want to see his dick too.
For... you know... American... reasons... of birth. Or something.
It probably has Weenie One tattooed on it!

megimoo
08-22-2009, 01:51 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6364526

How appropriate we have Dinger weighing in here!

It probably has Weenie One tattooed on it!
And you blame me for posting dirty stuff !And that's wee wee one !

lacarnut
08-22-2009, 02:02 AM

Yeah but them dummies are a toot.

Rockntractor
08-22-2009, 02:06 AM
Your a bad influence on an Innocent farm boy!

linda22003
08-22-2009, 06:45 AM
Why would circumcision or the lack of it prove anything?

megimoo
08-22-2009, 07:35 AM
Your a bad influence on an Innocent farm boy!Your innocence left you many years ago !

Be careful Old Mother Numbers will be buzzing in with her little lecture if not here already !

linda22003
08-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Be careful Old Mother Numbers will be buzzing in with her little lecture if not here already !

You posted right below me, idiot. I'll repeat the question: What would circumcision, or the lack thereof, prove?

Rockntractor
08-22-2009, 11:09 AM

I knew this would draw linda like a bear to honey!

stsinner
08-22-2009, 11:11 AM

If he's not circumcised, that could be where he's hiding his birth certificate!

SarasotaRepub
08-22-2009, 11:18 AM
I stopped reading after the words "Mike Malloy". :rolleyes::D

AmPat
08-22-2009, 11:29 AM
If he were Conservative, we would all be reading about this daily. There would be special prosecutors. There would be hearings. There would be articles of impeachment. There would be riots in the streets. protests. Media would be in a feeding frenzy. The double standard is disgusting.

Adam Wood
08-26-2009, 05:11 AM

Start at four minutes and 20 seconds or so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcAU_fNrb1s

linda22003
08-26-2009, 08:04 AM
Jews are hardly the only males who are circumcised, especially in this country.

Adam Wood
08-26-2009, 08:21 AM
Jews are hardly the only males who are circumcised, especially in this country.It's a joke, Linda.

Try laughing a little.

linda22003
08-26-2009, 08:57 AM
The video, is, certainly. Birther conspiracies about Obama should be too, but aren't. :cool:

AmPat
08-26-2009, 01:29 PM
The video, is, certainly. Birther conspiracies about Obama should be too, but aren't. :cool:

How about those unsupported opinions?:rolleyes: Why not address the question head on Linda? Is it because you fear the answer? If it is a joke, O Blah Blah could easily deliver the punchline. Why doesn't he?

BTW, by Birthers, you do mean people who doubt his citizenship don't you? Do you extend the label to anyone asking the Constitutional question of legitimacy according to the law even though they believe he is a citizen?

linda22003
08-26-2009, 01:45 PM
How about those unsupported opinions?:rolleyes: Why not address the question head on Linda? Is it because you fear the answer? If it is a joke, O Blah Blah could easily deliver the punchline. Why doesn't he?

I don't understand what you are asking here.

BTW, by Birthers, you do mean people who doubt his citizenship don't you?

No, I mean those who think he was born in Africa.

Do you extend the label to anyone asking the Constitutional question of legitimacy according to the law even though they believe he is a citizen?

If you mean those who think he was born in Africa, yes.

My own opinion is that if he is "hiding" the birth certificate it's probably because he wants to avoid advertising something else embarrassing, like his parents not being married.

AmPat
08-26-2009, 03:34 PM
If I understand you correctly, you believe Birthers are people who think he was born in Africa. Why is it then that every person who demands to see his BC are labeled "Birthers?" I have seen some who merely question his citizenship labeled such. I believe this is a liberal tactic to steer the argument away from an uncomfortable truth.

I want to know that he was born in Hawaii.His grandmother and family in Africa seem to have a different recollection. I don't recall any articles (in the Constitution) demanding he prove his parents were married so I don't care about that. I do care that he show his birth place IAW the law of the land to prove he is a legitimate president. Why are people so afraid to know the answer? If we have to defend against potential/inevitable riots, so be it. If he is not qualified IAW the Constitution, he needs to step down. I don't want to know in 2012 that he was illegitimate. (OOPS! Guess we got duped).

linda22003
08-26-2009, 03:42 PM
If I understand you correctly, you believe Birthers are people who think he was born in Africa. Why is it then that every person who demands to see his BC are labeled "Birthers?" I have seen some who merely question his citizenship labeled such. I believe this is a liberal tactic to steer the argument away from an uncomfortable truth.

I don't know. The first (and still primary) place I've seen the term "birthers" is on Free Republic, where some members think other members are wearing tinfoil hats.

AmPat
08-26-2009, 03:48 PM
I don't care what label is affixed to me, I want to know that the DizzyRATS have not pulled a fast one for political gain by wiping their collective @$$3$ on our Constitution. What is the problem with answering a simple matter like this? Concidering the gravity of the question, I can only think of one answer.

Teetop
08-26-2009, 06:08 PM
I find it ironic that Obama's sister, who was born in Kenya, has a COLB from Hawaii. :confused:

djones520
08-26-2009, 06:11 PM
I find it ironic that Obama's sister, who was born in Kenya, has a COLB from Hawaii. :confused:

Link a dink?

Shannon
08-26-2009, 07:24 PM
I stopped reading after the words "Mike Malloy". :rolleyes::D

I wonder what Bina has been up to lately?:D

YupItsMe
08-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Conservatives are not interested in seeing O's little wee-wee. However, Chris Mathews, Queef Olberman and about half of DU are interested in doing something to it.

Rebel Yell
08-27-2009, 04:09 PM

It would prove the most important fact about any President....................

IS HE A DAMNED JOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Yell
08-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Conservatives are not interested in seeing O's little wee-wee. However, Chris Mathews, Queef Olberman and about half of DU are interested in doing something to it.

Conservative might could see it if those guys would ever spit it out.